Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Guys Be Sincere!!! (pic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Be Sincere!!! (pic) (8554 Views)

Guys Be Careful: what ladies do to keep a man / Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" / My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Be Sincere!!! (pic) by HundredWays(m): 11:34pm On May 10, 2020
Weeked:
The dog fit go die oo..
human being die too undecided

Bros, forget that level... Woman never do u strong thing ba??

Simple example... U fit send babe recharge card, but will expect u to call her to confirm it twas valid!!

But if u feed even a Street dog for a day, I swear it will remember u anywhere he sees u!

A Dog is worth spending my money on... Except she's my Wife, otherwise... Dog Any day any time cool

5 Likes

Re: Guys Be Sincere!!! (pic) by HundredWays(m): 11:39pm On May 10, 2020
NwanyiAnambra:

No sensible man calls a woman that.
no sensible woman behave like a Bitch!!

Jumping from one dick to another just to fit in ur bills in the highest order of being a Bitch undecided

8 Likes

Re: Guys Be Sincere!!! (pic) by oxiide22(m): 7:50am On May 12, 2020
Stacyomolola:

the thread bugs me but i dont care bout that dudes opinion.
Hello you look amazing...it seems you're gonna be nice to be with
Re: Guys Be Sincere!!! (pic) by oxiide22(m): 5:56am On May 13, 2020
Stacyomolola:
Last last they will still get married to ladies.
Why dont they ask their fathers to choose between a dog and his wife.
There is no perfect man or woman or even a perfect marriage, our daddies and mummies all had their trying times but they still managed to keep their home and love.
(All the trash we see on faceless forums. NAWA)
hey! shall we...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should You Announce Your Engagement On Facebook? / He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed / Is Watching Blue Film On Sunday A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.