Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread (31480 Views)

BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / Court Orders INEC To Register Young Democratic Party / 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by MaJBlige(f): 3:29am On Jan 14, 2011
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 14, 2011
PDP Presidential Primaries and counting

Gombe-GEJ 55 Atiku 18
Borno-GEJ 33 Atiku 26
Ondo-GEJ 69 Atiku 6
Benue-GEJ 72 Atiku 15
Osun-GEJ 99 Atiku 1
Nasarawa-GEJ 53 Atiku 8
Jigawa-GEJ 100 Atiku 17
Lagos-GEJ 52 Atiku 3
Abuja-GEJ 24 Atiku 3
Zamfara-GEJ 7 Atiku 70
Yobe-GEJ 29 Atiku 20
Taraba-GEJ 62 Atiku 16
Sokoto-GEJ 32 Atiku 84
Rivers-GEJ 128 Atiku 2
Bayelsa-GEJ 67 Atiku 0
Anambra-GEJ 47 Atiku 8
Akwa-ibom-GEJ 141 Atiku 0
Adamawa-GEJ 76 Atiku 31
Taraba-GEJ 62 Atiku 16
Yobe-GEJ 29 Atiku 20
Imo-GEJ 125 Atiku 3
Kano-GEJ 21 Atiku 98
CrossRivers-GEJ 105 Atiku 0
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by ugoc1: 3:30am On Jan 14, 2011
SUPER EAGLE
ADIMU SORRY MY BRODA, I WANTED 2 TALK 2 THAT OFE NMANU GUY THAT CALLED HIMSELF  ADIHJO.
supereagle:

Ugo gini nke gi?
I am pro GEJ to the core.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by ahidjo: 3:31am On Jan 14, 2011
[size=15pt]Any Gathering of iniquitous men like Anenih, Alao Akala, Folarin Obj, Omisore will never get my attention. I urge Nigerians who are wasting their time following this charade of a convention to go to sleep or better still find something more important to do

Just look at this:[/size] Nigeria's Senate Majority Leader, Teslim Folarin, charged in the daylight murder of Lateef Salako, aka "Eleweomo", the factional leader of the National Union of Road Transport workers in Ibadan, Oyo state, is a free man!

Senator Folarin's "discharge" was due to the intervention of Goodluck Jonathan, who is trying to head off an ugly situation with angry lawmakers and put their loyalty on his side.  The legislators claim to have had an agreement with Jonathan for all Senators to be returned unopposed.  In last week’s convention in the states, however, about 50 senators and 60 members of the House of Representatives were in on their way out.  

A mass protest by the angry Senators got the attention of Jonathan, who promised to rectify the situation, starting with the release of the Senator Folarin today.

The Inspector General's office, which had hastily ordered Senator Folarin to be charged, reportedly discovered that the Commissioner of Police in Oyo state was acting on a script hatched by the governor, Bayo Alao-Akala,
O
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by MaJBlige(f): 3:33am On Jan 14, 2011
@Ahidjo

I think it is you who should go to sleep, in all honesty. You are now talking like a lost man.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by naijangel7(f): 3:35am On Jan 14, 2011
ahidjo:

[size=15pt]Any Gathering of iniquitous men like Anenih, Alao Akala, Folarin Obj, Omisore will never get my attention. [b]I urge Nigerians who are wasting their time following this charade of a convention to go to sleep or better still find something [/b]more important to do

What are you doing here?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Wumine(f): 3:38am On Jan 14, 2011
edo state
Goodluck - 60
Atiku - 0

@ voltron
Nice one! Weldone for the summary of votes
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by naijangel7(f): 3:39am On Jan 14, 2011
Chai Atiku lol, but this humiliation would have been sweeter if it had befallen IBB o
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by supereagle(m): 3:39am On Jan 14, 2011
ugo .c:

SUPER EAGLE
ADIMU SORRY MY BRODA, I WANTED 2 TALK 2 THAT OFE NMANU GUY THAT CALLED HIMSELF  ADIHJO.
Apology taken, mark you we not brodas, we are fro the same tribe.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Beaf: 3:39am On Jan 14, 2011
@Ahidjo
Go back to Ghana.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by ugoc1: 3:40am On Jan 14, 2011
AHIDJO
U BE ABOKI WEY DEY CATCH COW 4 BUSH, U BETA GO TO BED, Y AR U EATING URSELF UP ON A MAN WHO DOSN'T CARE ABOUT, U AR SOUNDING LIKE ATIKU OR A BROKEN RECORD, EVEN LIK A LOSER
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Beaf: 3:42am On Jan 14, 2011
Atiku is being brutalised!!!
See the wicked "zoning" going on! grin grin

I hope they have ambulances in the place!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Nobody: 3:42am On Jan 14, 2011
PDP Presidential Primaries and counting

Gombe-GEJ 55 Atiku 18
Borno-GEJ 33 Atiku 26
Ondo-GEJ 69 Atiku 6
Benue-GEJ 72 Atiku 15
Osun-GEJ 99 Atiku 1
Nasarawa-GEJ 53 Atiku 8
Jigawa-GEJ 100 Atiku 17
Lagos-GEJ 52 Atiku 3
Abuja-GEJ 24 Atiku 3
Zamfara-GEJ 7 Atiku 70
Yobe-GEJ 29 Atiku 20
Taraba-GEJ 62 Atiku 16
Sokoto-GEJ 32 Atiku 84
Rivers-GEJ 128 Atiku 2
Bayelsa-GEJ 67 Atiku 0
Anambra-GEJ 47 Atiku 8
Akwa-ibom-GEJ 141 Atiku 0
Adamawa-GEJ 76 Atiku 31
Taraba-GEJ 62 Atiku 16
Yobe-GEJ 29 Atiku 20
Imo-GEJ 125 Atiku 3
Kano-GEJ 21 Atiku 98
CrossRivers-GEJ 105 Oti kuu 0
Edo-GEJ 60 Atiku 0
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by supereagle(m): 3:43am On Jan 14, 2011
Ahidjo shud be a Cameroonian.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Wumine(f): 3:46am On Jan 14, 2011
ebonyi state
GEJ - 82 votes
Atiku - 2 votes
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by ahidjo: 3:47am On Jan 14, 2011
[size=16pt]In any credible, serious election or convention, you will never hear anything like  GEJ 250, Atiku 0, Atiku 1000, GEJ 0, GEJ 1million, Atiku 0. Please note that I am never in the habit of replying anybody unless it is absolutely necessary. So far, I see no need replying individuals here. I do not engagee in pettiness(which Nigerians are known for). I talk about issues not people-that's for narrow minded folks. This is jus the start of the series aimed at sensitizing Nigerians on the dangers of electing or talking people into electing PDP. It is an irredeemably hopeless party. Be warned !!![/size]
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by naijangel7(f): 3:49am On Jan 14, 2011
supereagle:

Apology taken, mark you we not brodas, we are fro the same[b] tribe[/b].

This word has too many negative connotations, but we Nigerians insist on using it in reference to ourselves. Oyibo no dey get tribe, na ethnic group but Africans have tribes. My people, run from that word o. Only animals exist in tribes.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Wumine(f): 3:51am On Jan 14, 2011
lets see what saraki's dynasty has voted
Kwara is next. 93 were registered to vote, 90 voted
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by naijangel7(f): 3:51am On Jan 14, 2011
ahidjo:

[size=16pt] I talk about issues not people-that's for narrow minded folks![/size]

contradiction.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Beaf: 3:51am On Jan 14, 2011
ahidjo:

[size=16pt]In any credible, serious election or convention, you will never hear anything like  GEJ 250, Atiku 0, Atiku 1000, GEJ 0, GEJ 1million, Atiku 0. Please note that I am never in the habit of replying anybody unless it is absolutely necessary. So far, I see no need replying individuals here. I do not engagee in pettiness(which Nigerians are known for). I talk about issues not people-that's for narrow minded folks. This is jus the start of the series aimed at sensitizing Nigerians on the dangers of electing or talking people into electing PDP. It is an irredeemably hopeless party. Be warned !!![/size]

Open your own thread where you can fill buckets with Atiku tears, preferably on a Ghanaian or Camerounian forum.

[size=21pt]Fresh Air 2011!
GEJ, carry go![/size]
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by SkyBlue1: 3:53am On Jan 14, 2011
sarah has taken one vote o
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by aljharem(m): 3:54am On Jan 14, 2011
sarah 1 vote so far in kwara
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Wumine(f): 3:55am On Jan 14, 2011
madam sarah gets a vote at last and their was a round of applause
up kwara!!
up saraki!!
Lol
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Abuloma80(f): 4:00am On Jan 14, 2011
KWARA STATE:

AT LAST SARAH JIBRIL GOT 2 VOTES.

GOODLUCK 68.
ATIKU 26
SARAH 2
HMMMM
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Wumine(f): 4:01am On Jan 14, 2011
GEJ - 61
Atiku - 26
Madam sarah - 1 *at last*
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Wumine(f): 4:03am On Jan 14, 2011
Enugu is next
102 delegates
98 voted
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Beaf: 4:07am On Jan 14, 2011
Abeg, lets open odeku to celebarate mummy's vote! grin
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Wumine(f): 4:09am On Jan 14, 2011
Enugu State
GEJ - 89 votes
Atiku - 9 votes
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Sibe007(m): 4:12am On Jan 14, 2011
Jonathan has 1583 votes, Atiku has 473 and Jubril has 2
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Wumine(f): 4:13am On Jan 14, 2011
Wonder what is going on in Atiku's mind

Delta is next
total delegates - 133
total votes - 131
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by nolvera(f): 4:13am On Jan 14, 2011
Delta state,133 delegates &131 voted
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by SkyBlue1: 4:21am On Jan 14, 2011
surely its all over

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. / Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death / Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.