Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread (31487 Views)

BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / Court Orders INEC To Register Young Democratic Party / 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by yourangel: 5:23am On Jan 14, 2011
jason123:

Shut your mouth, you hypocrite! Your so called GJ is in the position he is in now because of the zoning you are now condemning. Double standard kid!

Mr. Jason , please let me ask you this simple question. Are you saying that if Obasanjo had died (God forbid) during his first term in office, anyone or anything on earth would have stopped Atiku from continuing with Obj's second term? Do you mean Atiku would step down for a southerner to continue the Obj's second term? Please let us always argue objectively. Any sane man in GEJ's shoes would do the same. He never sought for it on his own, nature bestowed it on him. There's nothing like double standard here. Thanks!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by bayonet: 5:25am On Jan 14, 2011
9hmo:

Still wondering what is going on in MR ZONING mind

he'll be decamping naw, I trust the power monger in him.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by LaconicINC: 5:26am On Jan 14, 2011
What more can we say to these things, Mr Presido fire down! All the way to 2015,the coast is clear!!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by johndoe200: 5:29am On Jan 14, 2011
Ogun state

Atiku - 3

GEJ -  80

jUBRIL - 0
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by bayonet: 5:29am On Jan 14, 2011
Ogun; Atiku 3  shocked, GEJ 80  kiss, SJ
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by SkyBlue1: 5:30am On Jan 14, 2011
Last state, Niger State. Lets see if IBB could at least deliver this to Atiku.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by bayonet: 5:32am On Jan 14, 2011
Atiku aka Mr Zoning is being humbled
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by SkyBlue1: 5:32am On Jan 14, 2011
Predictable trend for Niger State so far smiley
So Babangida has no power beyond his state?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by LaconicINC: 5:33am On Jan 14, 2011
Where is the Gay group that supported Atiku,i am sure he must have promised them that gay would be legalized if voted into power, Bad news for them!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 14, 2011
IBB has delivered Niger to Atiku, it would have been a big shame
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by LaconicINC: 5:37am On Jan 14, 2011
I love this,Atiku has been publicly disgraced! yeeehaa!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by bayonet: 5:38am On Jan 14, 2011
Is Atiku still making that phone call 4 more ballot boxes?
Atiku has been demystified, Jibrilised nd put in his place.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by adim2(m): 5:39am On Jan 14, 2011
he will join my party
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Beaf: 5:40am On Jan 14, 2011
LeoMax:

IBB has delivered Niger to Atiku, it would have been a big shame

There is still no way to escape the word, shame for Atiku. Imagine after all the noise, threats of violence and ethnic bigotry, he could only win 4 states out of 37 (adding FCT); that amounts to 11%.
Imagine making so much trouble, only to score 11% in the final exam!

Atiku has been roundly disgraced.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by LaconicINC: 5:43am On Jan 14, 2011
Atiku please go back to ACN,like a progidal son they will accept you back
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by LaconicINC: 5:48am On Jan 14, 2011
11/100! yea!! If my pikin carry dat kain result reach my house na koboko i go tak peel im bodi.That is after all the threat,Atiku never really had any issue based campaign other than zoning,what a backward person he is,I hope Ciroma is watching?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 14, 2011
pdp has spoken !!!  fi-d-fi!!! fawa !!!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by 9hmo(m): 5:49am On Jan 14, 2011
action congress wait for ur lost real son he is on the way coming back.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 14, 2011
ACN cant take him, if Jonathan won him in primaries, Jonathan will disgrace him in Elections, its the last of Atiku, cos Jonathan has 8 yrs. We are talking about 2020 !!! Ijaw will rule Nigeria till 2019 !!!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by jason123: 5:56am On Jan 14, 2011
LeoMax:

ACN cant take him, if Jonathan won him in primaries, Jonathan will disgrace him in Elections, its the last of Atiku, cos Jonathan has 8 yrs. We are talking about 2020 !!! Ijaw will rule Nigeria till 2019 !!!

undecided
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by LaconicINC: 5:57am On Jan 14, 2011
Yes indeed! The last black sheep of the family wil return home,just that this time ACN wil not give him a royal welcome, Atiku for fresident,make good thiefs haffen
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Akhenaten1: 5:57am On Jan 14, 2011
LeoMax:

ACN cant take him, if Jonathan won him in primaries, Jonathan will disgrace him in Elections, its the last of Atiku, cos Jonathan has 8 yrs. We are talking about 2020 !!!  Ijaw will rule Nigeria till 2019 !!!

With inflammatory rhetoric like that, I would be careful. Remember GEJ got his votes from all across Nigeria. It would be foolish for him to see himself a a president for a particular ethnicity. Especially when that ethnicity is a minority. No offense to the minority groups.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by jason123: 6:00am On Jan 14, 2011
Akhenaten1:

With inflammatory rhetoric like that, I would be careful. Remember GEJ got his votes from across Nigeria. It would be foolish for him to see himself a a president for a particular ethnicity. Especially when that ethnicity is a minority. No offense to the minority groups.
Thank you!
This just PDP and the primaries was a situation of choosing the lesser devil. During the general election, ACN would win!!! cool
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by SkyBlue1: 6:00am On Jan 14, 2011
OBJ was awake through the whole thing? I am impressed.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by ayusman16(m): 6:01am On Jan 14, 2011
Guess Ijaw only will vote him in? I hate regional or tribal politics. That is why am praying 4 Atiku 2 lose. Ijaw ko jaw ni.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by babuji(f): 6:07am On Jan 14, 2011
Jonathan got over 2700 vortes
Atiku got 805 votes
Sarah jibril got 1 vote
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 14, 2011
PDP National Party
ACN, Regional Party
ANPP Deadbeat
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by jason123: 6:28am On Jan 14, 2011
LeoMax:

PDP National Party
ACN, Regional Party
ANPP Deadbeat

Hypocrisy again!
Okay, Mr. Ijaw man, have you enjoyed the past 11 years? where your people not the ones that formed MEND out of resentment? But because GJ is now the presidential aspirant under PDP, you WOULD vote for him, right? Its now you remember PDP is a national party, its now you forget the hardship caused by PDP. HYPOCRITES (YOU AND BEAF!) cool
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by semid1(m): 6:36am On Jan 14, 2011
So supporters of Atiku exists only on Nairaland grin

Perfect way to start my day.

Congrats to Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan
kiss kiss
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 14, 2011
LeoMax:

See this minority o,behind the success of the first ijaw president,there is a yorubaman.
o ya,salute my people jo ! grin
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by adim2(m): 6:38am On Jan 14, 2011
@jason

tell me the party or person that would have done better in Nigeria?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Mobinga: 7:51am On Jan 14, 2011
Someone should beg Sarah abeg. She should never contest again grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You / Ihedioha Speaks On Relationship With Chika Odionyemma Listed On FBI Fraud List / Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.