Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (128672 Views)

How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? / Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Oshokalo: 4:16pm On May 11, 2020
[quote author=Fidelismaria post=89402434] [b]
majority of Nigerian guys don't date big girls cause of their fragile ego

They always want to be in control and the only way they can be in control is if the girl is financially handicapped

so they run from big girls cause they have no leverage over her

Girls like this are independent,since ur money dont count to them,ur opinion dont matter to them also,they want to be incharge of their decision
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Dreyton36: 4:17pm On May 11, 2020
JayJayGee:

Ride on bro grin But you no go like create thread wey you go dey give us stories about your dates with girls even though no be big girls
lol
Page 9 sorry
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Oluwadare: 4:19pm On May 11, 2020
Dreyton36:
Part 3

Day break everywhere burst I come they wait for call
10am no call no Tex , my mind they beat
One mind say make I can her maybe she don forget , but liver they fail me and I no want make e be like say I don too they fly
I waited patiently and smoked some more white london and drink some squadron

I no go lie I sleep off , squadron no be beans at all

I woke up 11am again my mind just they fir the girl matter
Me I just rush to use toilet sharply , before I return I don see two missed calls , yekpa wahala ti de oo grin

I called back she no pick , I called the second time she no pick embarassed wahala

Like 20mins time she called back again, I no even let her talk finish I start to apologise say make she no vex say I quickly go iron my shirt for the other room and I no hear say phone ring , meanwhile i go shit grin
She said she's fine and she isn't angry , she asked for my location I told her Maryland , then i they live for mende , arojobe estate for those who Sabi that area that year

She come tell me say if she reach Maryland roundabout she go call me , she go stop for mr Biggs , that year Mr Biggs na big man spot unlike today

Mehn I go quickly buy perfume oo , i spray every angle
Road was free cuz na weekend, i only know her to be riding a range Rover
About 45-50 mins time she called me , my mind wan even fly commot o grin poor man na poor man grin

Me sef never commot for inside estate sef , but no yawa because bike they everywhere
I come call that my guy co worker and tell an everything
The guy na born and gifted womanizer grin
He say make i direct the babe come my street make I use her pose small make boys for street shock , chai I quickly grab
I come give her direction make she ask of mende , she say she know mende that's it's a popular area
I just sit jeje for outside my house In full swag , I don lick Tom tom tire
I no too they relate with boys for street because I like quiet life and privacy , i no like all those toutish shouts

She followed my direction which I gave her and she came to the front of my house
Alaye wetin I go See no be range Rover again ooo
But confirm red Lamborghini, chai that motor na motor , I just see the + sign Chevrolet my mind wan fly commot
I come remember that song of African China and faze , if you love somebody
Everybody for streeet they wonder who she be , and who she find come
I just wave her she just step down and gave me a light handshake , e pain me small Sha I be want make she feel my perfume grin grin , guys just surprise oo shocked
I they stay for single room then , but everywhere neat and tight ,
She came into my room, I get AC join am old school ac grin
I ask her wetin I go offer her she say just water , shocked for my mind okpe oooo
I rush go downstairs meet my neighbor , I borrow glass take serve her water cuz na plate I take they drink my own grin grin
Like 30mins time she come say , i thought we wanted to go out , i say yeah anything that'll make her happy , I'm all in

Alaye we reach outside, you know guys code na , them believe say I don go bleep her , but them no born me we'll make I try am grin
She gave me keys oo , say make i drive , ah shocked me ke, I just tell am truth say i no Sabi lol, she laugh , mehn her smile is everything
We drove out of mende, she come ask me where I know wey we fit go for mainland that she wan really enjoy herself

I no go lie , that time na peckas I know and Royale , base on olosho grin when yiu hear opebi Allen , na olosho industry be that , but I didn't want her to suspect that I'm a male branded olosho grin grin grin

I tell her say make we go island instead , say I no too they go out for mainland
Yawa don gas be that
After I talk am fine ehn , i come remember say island clubs too expensive ooo, I die today

I come suggest club 45, she say the name sound wack, I say what about dolphin estate for ikoyi say one club they there and he make sense , she no gree ooo cry
I suggest there because I know the owner, i fit owe the man gbese in case I pass my boundary

I didnt want anything that'll make me loose her as a friend at all
She suggested Eko hotel , my mind just do (gbum) grin grin grin
I say ok that's nice , but for my mind I don enter am today oooo , who I go call ooo, all my friends broke die grin grin

We reach Eko hotel , God forbid money must be made , if you see hotel ehn , to become rich sharply come they hungry me , their car parking lot na confirm
Security tight gan
We park well and went inside
I come they use my brain they calculate, although I no know how expensive their things be ooo
So as a sharp guy i come use brain Sha
The waiter come our side, the waiter sef fresh pass me cry
But me sef na handsome dude, and when I speak you go think say I be American because of too much 2pac wey i they listen to

She just tell the waiter say make he bring any good Italian red wine for her , my mind wan fly
She come order for peppered snail , I just they look like odoyo

I order for Heineken jeje , I no Sabi form laye , I no try am order for any protein but the thing hungry me to eat Sha

As them bring everything, chai come see how them take bring the things in a grand style , na there i know say I don die, how they go bring ordinary snail with pushing tray and sounds grin grin grin

When I drink my beer reach half , I tell her say i wanna use the gents ,. Na lie ooo
I wan go use style confirm the price , when I reach the gents I come see one guy man , base on guy to guy stuff I open up for am ooo , I no know say me and the guy they the same shoe at that moment grin angry

Me: welcome Bros , abeg I wan ask you something make you no vex for me
Guy: no wahala, wetin be that ?

Me: abeg you know the prices of their things here? You be regular customer?

Guy ; he say noooo na wetin make me come here sef whether i go see person wey i go ask , I no want ask for the waiter side make my babe no code

Me: even me sef that's why I they worry oo grin

Guy: I come with my babe and two of her friends, them don take wine tire up to 2 bottles each , and eat snail up to 3 sticks each

Me: my own babe na just she alone I carry come oo, and she just take one bottle of whine and a stick of snail but the way them bring the snail in a grand style naim they fear me

Guy: taps me in the shoulder , exactly Bros, me sef wonder why them go serve ordinary snail with siren oo
And I no too owe

Luckily one of their staff just came around our direction
We rushed him together grin and questioned him,
STORY CONTINUES LATER, DROP UR COMMENTS TO ENCOURAGE ME AT LEAST , GINGER THEY BOY E NO EASY TO TYPE

been awhile I laughed this hard. oya continue sharp sharp

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Tboy1419: 4:24pm On May 11, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Heheheeey...but I thought that's what you Efulefus like..shebi u want a woman to pay the bills like oyibo pipo? What are u complaining for again? Just donate ur sperm to her, stay at home and do the chores while she make the money, but don't u ever open ur efulefu mouth to ask her for respect or talk abt submission when responsible men are talking...tchew

. Madam, you are very angry today, what's the problem ma.
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by rapid101(m): 4:24pm On May 11, 2020
shounited74:
g my brother, marry her first and after a year come and give us the situation report
oboy no reason am. nothing is perfect in dis world so marriage is not excluded
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Meesquared000(m): 4:27pm On May 11, 2020
Dreyton36:
Part 3

One mind say make I can her maybe she don forget , but liver they fail me and I no want make e be like say I don too they fly

Me I just rush to use toilet sharply , before I return I don see two missed calls , yekpa wahala ti de oo grin

I called back she no pick , I called the second time she no pick embarassed wahala

Like 20mins time she called back again, I no even let her talk finish I start to apologise say make she no vex say I quickly go iron my shirt for the other room and I no hear say phone ring , meanwhile i go shit grin
She said she's fine and she isn't angry , she asked for my location I told her Maryland , then i they live for mende , arojobe estate for those who Sabi that area that year

She come tell me say if she reach Maryland roundabout she go call me , she go stop for mr Biggs , that year Mr Biggs na big man spot unlike today

About 45-50 mins time she called me , my mind wan even fly commot o grin poor man na poor man grin

Me sef never commot for inside estate sef , but no yawa because bike they everywhere
He say make i direct the babe come my street make I use her pose small make boys for street shock , chai I quickly grab
I come give her direction make she ask of mende , she say she know mende that's it's a popular area
I no too they relate with boys for street because I like quiet life and privacy , i no like all those toutish shouts

She followed my direction which I gave her and she came to the front of my house
But confirm red Lamborghini, chai that motor na motor , I just see the + sign Chevrolet my mind wan fly commot
I just wave her she just step down and gave me a light handshake , e pain me small Sha I be want make she feel my perfume grin grin , guys just surprise oo shocked
I ask her wetin I go offer her she say just water , shocked for my mind okpe oooo
I rush go downstairs meet my neighbor , I borrow glass take serve her water cuz na plate I take they drink my own grin grin
Like 30mins time she come say , i thought we wanted to go out , i say yeah anything that'll make her happy , I'm all in

Alaye we reach outside, you know guys code na , them believe say I don go bleep her , but them no born me we'll make I try am grin
She gave me keys oo , say make i drive , ah shocked me ke, I just tell am truth say i no Sabi lol, she laugh , mehn her smile is everything
We drove out of mende, she come ask me where I know wey we fit go for mainland that she wan really enjoy herself

I no go lie , that time na peckas I know and Royale , base on olosho grin when yiu hear opebi Allen , na olosho industry be that , but I didn't want her to suspect that I'm a male branded olosho grin grin grin

I tell her say make we go island instead , say I no too they go out for mainland
Yawa don gas be that
After I talk am fine ehn , i come remember say island clubs too expensive ooo, I die today

I come suggest club 45, she say the name sound wack, I say what about dolphin estate for ikoyi say one club they there and he make sense , she no gree ooo cry
I suggest there because I know the owner, i fit owe the man gbese in case I pass my boundary

I say ok that's nice , but for my mind I don enter am today oooo , who I go call ooo, all my friends broke die grin grin

We reach Eko hotel , God forbid money must be made , if you see hotel ehn , to become rich sharply come they hungry me , their car parking lot na confirm
Security tight gan
I come they use my brain they calculate, although I no know how expensive their things be ooo
But me sef na handsome dude, and when I speak you go think say I be American because of too much 2pac wey i they listen to

She just tell the waiter say make he bring any good Italian red wine for her , my mind wan fly

I order for Heineken jeje , I no Sabi form laye , I no try am order for any protein but the thing hungry me to eat Sha

As them bring everything, chai come see how them take bring the things in a grand style , na there i know say I don die, how they go bring ordinary snail with pushing tray and sounds grin grin grin

When I drink my beer reach half , I tell her say i wanna use the gents ,. Na lie ooo
I wan go use style confirm the price , when I reach the gents I come see one guy man , base on guy to guy stuff I open up for am ooo , I no know say me and the guy they the same shoe at that moment grin angry

Guy ; he say noooo na wetin make me come here sef whether i go see person wey i go ask , I no want ask for the waiter side make my babe no code

Guy: I come with my babe and two of her friends, them don take wine tire up to 2 bottles each , and eat snail up to 3 sticks each

Me: my own babe na just she alone I carry come oo, and she just take one bottle of whine and a stick of snail but the way them bring the snail in a grand style naim they fear me

Guy: taps me in the shoulder , exactly Bros, me sef wonder why them go serve ordinary snail with siren oo
And I no too owe

STORY CONTINUES LATER, DROP UR COMMENTS TO ENCOURAGE ME AT LEAST , GINGER THEY BOY E NO EASY TO TYPE

Go on. I'm laughing out loud. M
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Degrezhaa: 4:27pm On May 11, 2020
Dreyton36:
Part 3

Yawa don gas be that

Security tight gan

And I no too owe

Guy ur story get joy...
I dey back

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by liveyourlife007(m): 4:27pm On May 11, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:
Na hungry gals full street nowadays
The big ones don lock up for covid 19 bruhaha
assuming nairaland shows the 'likes' like dat on fb. it would av been a good hunting ground.
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by okewumi: 4:29pm On May 11, 2020
Dreyton36:
Part 3

Yawa don gas be that

Security tight gan

And I no too owe

you are gifted my guy. see as you dey write and l dey read as if l am jobless. Lockdown na bastard.
At any rate continue.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by koyyess: 4:32pm On May 11, 2020
Gigolo thread.

Enter her house first when she don pay for your groom price. You go smell your nyasssshhh.
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Tboy1419: 4:33pm On May 11, 2020
lifenajeje:

He was given dollars

He works in ikoyi area..

There are lots of bars around ..

They would accept dollars from him..
. The guy lies self get too much big k-leg
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by JayJayGee: 4:34pm On May 11, 2020
Dreyton36:
Part 3

Guy I dey ground dey laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Femuel(m): 4:36pm On May 11, 2020
[quote author=Dreyton36 post=89433366][/quote]

Baba i dey wait for part 4

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Meesquared000(m): 4:36pm On May 11, 2020
Tboy1419:
. The guy lies self get too much big k-leg
leave am. For us. You love the story. You know it deep down. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by elonize(m): 4:38pm On May 11, 2020
Bahamas95:
Nor mind dem na so dem dey misbehave. I give one red card last year wey nor wan make me rest. Everytime she go dey demand for money as if I be her father, the annoying thing be say she be student like me o.....I wonder if she think say dem dey pay me salary for school.

Thunder fire her anywhere she dey now!
one of d mistake a guy can do is date a student,chai.. Dem go wreck am...naso 1 dey .1do me.but I follow her with sense..d fowl now dey tell me say wana b faithful to her bf .but wen she dey sch, she don forger dat 1.me no dey border cos I no give her dat space. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 11, 2020
Seun:
Seems nice.
Haha, you are here sef cheesy grin
They are really good partners because most of them are really disciplined. I don't refer to them as 'big girls' BTW. You could say 'independent women'.
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Dreyton36: 4:40pm On May 11, 2020
Femuel:

Baba i dey wait for part 4
No wahala baba
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Dreyton36: 4:41pm On May 11, 2020
JayJayGee:

Guy I dey ground dey laugh grin
grin wetin my eye see that day chai
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Donwoosky: 4:42pm On May 11, 2020
Dretone36 abeg complete that your story bro... I'm way interested it seems more interesting than the one I'm into now cheesy grin
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 11, 2020
Dreyton36:
Part 3

Yawa don gas be that

Security tight gan

And I no too owe

see as u dn hijack thread,, � .. continue jare I dae enjoy d tory

4 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Tomiwah: 4:43pm On May 11, 2020
I need serious help. A graduate, 37 with a #20k teaching job in Akure, Ondo state. I want to start laptop and phone repair training. But I will have to drop my teaching job completely.
I'm thinking of buying a second hand motorcycle and leasing it out for daily returns while undergoing the training.
Please, any help would be appreciated. No sponsor or helper but man must restrategize and survive.
For verification, this is my number - 08167067618.
Acct. No: 2080 775 164
Zenith bank.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Rexmy(m): 4:45pm On May 11, 2020
Dreyton36:
Part 3

Yawa don gas be that

Security tight gan

And I no too owe

Guy! Guy! I say guy!
You be correct story teller grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Otunba2004(m): 4:47pm On May 11, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
yea

my first Blackberry Bold 5 a lady working in Skye bank then bought it for me when I was in 200 level. her family were rich, someone that travel to Miami and Texas for summer whenever she's on leave. I asked why she's working instead of business, she said she needed to gained some experience as her dad is going into banking industry. I lose her then because I dey form lover boy then, she want me to go into marriage but I wasn't mentally ready plus I was in a serious date then even though I lost the relationship

some people have the money you need to restructure your life, if you don't feel inferior, y'all dine with them

I have dated big ladies very well and it get to a stage that I won't even look your side if you're not financially OK. I don suffer In my life, I can't dine with poor people like myself again abeg
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Otunba2004(m): 4:50pm On May 11, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
yea

my first Blackberry Bold 5 a lady working in Skye bank then bought it for me when I was in 200 level. her family were rich, someone that travel to Miami and Texas for summer whenever she's on leave. I asked why she's working instead of business, she said she needed to gained some experience as her dad is going into banking industry. I lose her then because I dey form lover boy then, she want me to go into marriage but I wasn't mentally ready plus I was in a serious date then even though I lost the relationship

some people have the money you need to restructure your life, if you don't feel inferior, y'all dine with them

I have dated big ladies very well and it get to a stage that I won't even look your side if you're not financially OK. I don suffer In my life, I can't dine with poor people like myself again abeg
that means you're well looking,those big girls love handsome guys

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by zubinike(m): 4:50pm On May 11, 2020
goldbim:
Hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed sincerely,Dating a big girl is not the issue but with time won’t the guy feel inferior as time goes by?my little experience makes me feel like most guys feel less of a man when the lady is trying to call the shots herself without waiting for any man..
At a point ,the guys start feeling like you are hard to please whereas you are just trying to live your life to suit yourself ..All in all,the key word is humility and it takes the grace of God!!

She is one of them. I swear, it was like that with her....and am not complaining , Am I?
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by AIT1(m): 4:51pm On May 11, 2020
Dreyton36:
Part 3

Yawa don gas be that

Security tight gan

And I no too owe

You want use laugh wound me bro. You must be a writer oo
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by tommyking1(m): 4:51pm On May 11, 2020
We dey with bro
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by tommyking1(m): 4:53pm On May 11, 2020
[quote author=Dreyton36 post=89434852]Part 3

Yawa don gas be that

Security tight gan

And I no too owe

STORY CONTINUES LATER, DROP UR COMMENTS TO ENCOURAGE ME AT LEAST , GINGER THEY BOY E NO EASY TO

Continue bro.. ��
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by blueheart(m): 5:01pm On May 11, 2020
Dreyton36:
Part 3

Yawa don gas be that

Security tight gan

And I no too owe

I dey laugh alone like craze man here.

Good grief.

Your descriptive power is lit. Please continue. You have a fan here, no homo lool

3 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by backbone503(m): 5:01pm On May 11, 2020
To successfully date a big/rich girl:
1. Don't form or compete with her: No overstretch for wetin your hand no reach.
2. Avoid taxing/requesting from her: Its advisable to occasionally buy for and take her out sef.
3. Downplay the fact that she is rich: Don't let her have the impression that you see her as a big/rich girl. Infact, treat her exactly as if she isn't rich. No too "respect" her cos she hold bar.
4. Upgrade to her level: Always dress, present, and carry yourself well.
5. Once in a while, "reject" her gifts: Sometimes, If she wants to give you cash or gifts, playfully and humbly (but firmly and seriously too) say No to it. Tell you're ok.

If you do these and more, you go enjoy dating a big girl.

13 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by DozieInc(m): 5:01pm On May 11, 2020
safarigirl:

Thanks for this

The reason why many girls hold off on being generous with guys, is that guys instantly assume that because she is making her own money and not asking them for anything, then, they don't need anything.

Every girl wants to be spoiled and taken care of by their man, irrespective of how much she earns, but women who make their own money are rarely understood like this. I know someone that has been 'dating' some guy for months now, and because she makes her own money, only thing this oga can do is scold her for spending money on necessities. Her phone recently spoilt under lockdown and she had to get another one, no be say money dey, cuz her work has been heavily affected by this pandemic, only thing bros could say is that she should stop wasting her money. He doesn't give her a dime, only monitors how she spends her own money.

Being a big girl doesn't mean you want to go it alone all the time, but a lot of Nigerian men don't know that. They just count their blessings because nobody is asking them for money for airtime and hair, in the long run, na the big girl go lose, cuz she doesn't ask for stuff and the man doesn't have sense to contribute without being asked. Same problem guys have.
Interesting
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by XXLMANDIGO: 5:12pm On May 11, 2020
@Dreyton, you be correct guy. Continue dey vibe dey go. I dey feel ya.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 238
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.