Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,023 members, 7,852,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? (44705 Views)

Tell Us The Mistake You Made Losing Your Potential Life-partner / Virginity:what Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner / What 3 Important Questions Would You Ask A Potential Life Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by Emitex4u(m): 11:34pm On May 12, 2020
Must be God fearing beautiful in and out must have a good heart
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by PotatoSalad(m): 11:36pm On May 12, 2020
[quote author=MrSensor post=89486071][/quote]
So it's in affirmation. Are you the man or woman in the relationship? shocked
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by CuteYvonne777: 11:49pm On May 12, 2020
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 12, 2020
I hope a lot of you got potential spouses from this thread. God bless.
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by GodAbeg5(m): 11:51pm On May 12, 2020
1.She must be God fearing with a solid and unwavering spirit of prayer
2.She must be intelligent in many things (career wise and other things) ,smart and have class
3.She must be able to understand and support me in my career, life and ambitions
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by thatsleepboy1: 12:01am On May 13, 2020
Denique:

That is how he can get me in the first place grin
I don't joke with that. I love it and I pray I find me one kiss

So I can try my luck anyway
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by abdullkabar(m): 12:03am On May 13, 2020
Sammarshall:

Please what do you mean by rational?
Somebody is learning here
Based on or in accordance with reason or logic. Someone that takes actions with reasoning(and not for mere drama)

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by noble2faith(m): 12:12am On May 13, 2020
1. Godly/God-fearing: I want to build a godly home in this perverse generation. I believe with God and godly wife I can achieve the impossible.

2. Naturally beautiful: this really turns me on. I love it like kilode. Don't get me twisted. I ain't saying u shouldn't make up but make it a very light one. Heavy makeup is a big turn off for me. Bleaching!!!! arrrrrrrgh! I hate that with passion.

3. Independent and Educated: The truth of the matter is I can't end up with an uneducated lady. She must be independent as well. Independent in the sense that she must have something doing that fetches her income or that will fetch her income (she may be an apprentice).
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by chidifrank(m): 12:37am On May 13, 2020
PrecioussB:

Just that?
when she has dt, she has everything
then i will add, must be beautiful in body as well
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by AlhajaChinyere: 12:46am On May 13, 2020
Benevento:
(1) Virginity

(2) Unconditional love

Bonus : Beauty.

1 and 2 is a must, ain't gonna marry a hoe, give me your virginity and I will love you more than my mom.

You need to grow up. The above shows you are not ready for a serious adult relationship.
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by Cousin9999: 12:53am On May 13, 2020
Top 3? I'm not sure. But it's important that they're:

Intelligent
Hard-working
Sweet
Mature
Physically active
Healthy attitude towards sex
Healthy sexual appetite
Body type I find attractive
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by joepepsy(m): 1:47am On May 13, 2020
You never ready to marry grin
Benevento:
(1) Virginity

(2) Unconditional love

1 and 2 is a must, ain't gonna marry a hoe, give me your virginity and I will love you more than my mom.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by Sammarshall(f): 1:48am On May 13, 2020
abdullkabar:

Based on or in accordance with reason or logic.
Someone that takes actions with reasoning(and not for mere drama)

Okay, thanks

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by joepepsy(m): 1:48am On May 13, 2020
Most evil women I know are "God fearing"
SIR0:
For me, one criterion is enough;

"She must be God-fearing".

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by Denique(f): 3:03am On May 13, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

So I can try my luck anyway

Nice to know my signature inspires you cool
See ya on another thread, hopefully wink

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by NaijaAlien: 3:09am On May 13, 2020
Hahahahahahaha....the list got me laughing....unrealistic goals lead to unrealistic expectations...
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by Judybash93(m): 3:49am On May 13, 2020
dairykidd:
Just fear God abeg.. the rest no really matter smiley

Just a quick question, but what do you mean by "fear God"
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by Nobody: 4:01am On May 13, 2020
Judybash93:

Just a quick question, but what do you mean by "fear God"
I mean exactly that bro.. its English not Latin. When a lady fears God genuinely every other good thing follows her nature
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by Judybash93(m): 4:04am On May 13, 2020
dairykidd:

I mean exactly that bro.. its English not Latin. When a lady fears God genuinely every other good thing follows her nature

I'm sorry if i made you upset. I was only asking a question out of my ignorance in relation to the subject matter.
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by Nobody: 4:07am On May 13, 2020
Judybash93:

I'm sorry if i made you upset. I was only asking a question out of my ignorance in relation to the subject matter.
Lol... Upset how? Well sorry if it came out like that. I hope ur question was well answered
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by Lematin(m): 4:25am On May 13, 2020
Benevento:
(1) Virginity

(2) Unconditional love

You Yourself, Are U A Virgin??
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by passionberry(f): 6:06am On May 13, 2020
EM123:
I won't marry any lady because she is GOD fearing , beautiful , tall , short , fat , slim , big breast , big bum .
my wife must be my friend , she must understand me and i understand her, she will be my teacher and i her teacher , she will correct me when am going wrong and i correct her when she is going wrong , she will be my good delilar that i will use her thigh as resting place after the days stress, not any beautiful , God fearing , big breast , big bum , tall , short , black , fear, virgin woman , that will be a problem to me in my own house .
best comment so far,you are a real man,,God grant you your soulmate and best friend
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by walkwithgod(m): 6:14am On May 13, 2020
Sososo:
200k of which currency ?

KUWAIT DINAR
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by EM123: 6:29am On May 13, 2020
passionberry:
best comment so far,you are a real man,,God grant you your soulmate and best friend
amen
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by EM123: 6:31am On May 13, 2020
Vickyace:

Thank you o. I don’t even understand the remaining comments.
u are welcome
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by EM123: 6:33am On May 13, 2020
Bruno3000:
Unfortunately we don't hv good Delilahs in this realm.
there are good delilahs , what u are looking for is what u get.
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by EM123: 6:34am On May 13, 2020
tfash96:
You have said it well. I respect how you think..Local Man salutes you
thank u bro
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by EM123: 6:36am On May 13, 2020
Larryallfather:
U still don't know what u want
what did u mean by i don't know what i want?
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by Godmademan(m): 6:52am On May 13, 2020
folake4u:

Lol e pass 3 abeg grin
Summarize it
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by lanibi(f): 6:53am On May 13, 2020
bukxy:
Must be like Mitchell obama
what do you mean by this please?
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by ariklawani(f): 7:00am On May 13, 2020
You are right,,,
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by Nobody: 7:00am On May 13, 2020
vikkimimi:
1- Must have sense

2- Must be ambitious and ready for growth
The most important ......

3- He must be a gentleman and be able to understand me shocked

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love / Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God / (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.