Stats: 3,163,101 members, 7,852,736 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating (108992 Views)

7 Things Women Do While They Are Cheating In A Relationship / Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 1:41pm On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:

I was born in a Yoruba town. Born and bred. Until my college years.

Yoruba women bath me when I was very little. Since then, I had a thing for them.

Well, basically because they're very courteous and full of manners. I know things are changing sha.

So so so grin
What, Lagos?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 1:42pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

What, Lagos?

Yes, how did you know that?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 1:48pm On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:

Yes, how did you know that?

Lool when you said you were raised in a Yoruba town I thought it would be somewhere like Ilesa or something, not cosmopolitan Lagos grin
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 1:53pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

Lool when you said you were raised in a Yoruba town I thought it would be somewhere like Ilesa or something, not cosmopolitan Lagos grin

No see, this part of Lagos is Yoruba-deep deep
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 1:54pm On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:

No see, this part of Lagos is Yoruba-deep deep
Ah ok fair enough
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Topsic70: 1:55pm On May 21, 2020
katakata50:
[s][/s]
Sheenedu nwanne, u don show?
How 'prison' experience?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 1:56pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

Ah ok fair enough

My sisters all learnt it. But I don't know what's wrong with my brain when it comes to learn local dialects cry
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 1:57pm On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:

My sisters all learnt it. But I don't know what's wrong with my brain when it comes to learn local dialects cry
That's a shame, I actually find it a big turn on when a guy can speak Yoruba cheesy
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 2:00pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

That's a shame, I actually find it a big turn on when a guy can speak Yoruba cheesy

Awwwn cry cry

I can hear it o. Just that the speaking part is what I'm working on. Don't turn me off okay sad
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 2:01pm On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:

Awwwn cry cry

I can hear it o. Just that the speaking part is what I'm working on. Don't turn me off okay sad
Lol no worries, don't mind me
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 2:02pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol no worries, don't mind me

Okay thanks. So you mean, you can speak Yoruba?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 2:03pm On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:

Okay thanks. So you mean, you can speak Yoruba?
Barely, very basic
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 2:14pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

Barely, very basic

If I may ask...at what age did you relocate there?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 2:20pm On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:

If I may ask...at what age did you relocate there?
I was born here
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Topsic70: 2:21pm On May 21, 2020
@247 igandoare u getting ready already?
At d count of 3, u enter ur room OK?
One............two..........th

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 2:30pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

I was born here

So probably, IBK moved when she was little or undergraduate years?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by 247day: 2:31pm On May 21, 2020
Topsic70:
@Katakata50
U go gree las-las say oga na Master!
Ngwa, go back to ur 'house' biko!
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 2:32pm On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:

So probably, IBK moved when she was little or undergraduate years?
Moved where?

Lol I said I was born here (UK)
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 2:35pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

Moved where?

Lol I said I was born here (UK)

Oh my bad. I get it now.

You should visit Ilesa(how did you know such a place exist?)once in a while.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 2:39pm On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:

Oh my bad. I get it now.

You should visit Ilesa(how did you know such a place exist?)once in a while.
I've heard of the place, never been there though and I don't know if I have any ties there either
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 2:41pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

I've heard of the place, never been there though and I don't know if I have any ties there either

Ooooops, okay, which part of yoruba are you from? smiley
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 2:42pm On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:

Ooooops, okay, which part of yoruba are you from? smiley
Dad is from Oyo
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 2:44pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

Dad is from Oyo
Okay...
Mum is oyibo ?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 3:04pm On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:

Okay...
Mum is oyibo ?
No she is Nigerian
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 3:51pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

No she is Nigerian

Ohh, nice.

I'm back. Had a nap

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 4:52pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

No she is Nigerian

What time is it over there?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 4:55pm On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:

What time is it over there?
Same as Nigeria
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 5:01pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

Same as Nigeria

Used to hear that but felt some part of the UK has different timezones and all...places like Manchester and London...
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 5:04pm On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:

Used to hear that but felt some part of the UK has different timezones and all...places like Manchester and London...
Nope, as far as I'm aware it's the same everywhere here, our clocks move an hour backwards in October however, until March
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 5:25pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

Nope, as far as I'm aware it's the same everywhere here, our clocks move an hour backwards in October however, until March

Let me act like I understand the "clocks move an hour backwards in October however, until March"

Speaking of London & Manchester, are you a football person?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom