Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,225 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating (108862 Views)

7 Things Women Do While They Are Cheating In A Relationship / Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 7:42am On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

Not bad thanks

You're welcome.

First and foremost, you're pretty, if that's you.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 9:18am On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:

You're welcome.

First and foremost, you're pretty, if that's you.
Thank you x
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Topsic70: 9:18am On May 21, 2020
@MinorityBastard, I nor tell u?
U go get sense by faya by force!
Taaaaaaa...
grin grin grin grin

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by pocohantas(f): 9:27am On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

Thank you x

This one can kill someone’s libido. Which kind responses be this? grin
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Nobody: 9:29am On May 21, 2020
pocohantas:

you sef see am, some Naija babes ehn
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 9:30am On May 21, 2020
pocohantas:

Lmao nawa o, is it wrong to be courteous tongue grin
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Acidosis(m): 9:43am On May 21, 2020
pocohantas:

grin grin
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by pocohantas(f): 10:07am On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

Lmao nawa o, is it wrong to be courteous tongue grin

Felt like chatting with a bot, but then, I have no pity for the recipient. grin

3 Likes

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 10:13am On May 21, 2020
pocohantas:

Felt like chatting with a bot, but then, I have no pity for the recipient. grin
grin
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 11:39am On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

Thank you x

Thank you "X" ? shocked
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 11:53am On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:

Thank you "X" ? shocked
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by clevybrown(m): 12:04pm On May 21, 2020
abd09abd:
Irony of life! The girl you are madly in love with is also madly in love with another guy. I have been there and it really hurts. The moment they started seeing someone else is the moment they started picking up fights with you on irrelevant issues.
She doesn't see you attractive anymore. They add more security to their phone. She doesn't want to press or use her phone in your presence so that you don't know who she is talking to. They started deleting their conversations just for you not to see what they are doing with their phones.
Its such a awkward moment and feelings to see your love fading away in the heart of the person you love and there is nothing you can do.
I have woke up in the early hour of 5am in the morning on the day of my birthday only to drove my girlfriend younger brother to Ajah to sign his NYSC payslip and surprisingly my girlfriend was fighting me because I didn't pick her call while driving to Ajah and I spent almost 8hours waiting for his brother to do the payslip things so that we can go back home and have little celebration with my friends and family. During my stay waiting for the brother to get done with his stuff, my girlfriend didn't for a seconds call me to ask how im doing or if I have eaten at all despite the fact that she knew its my birthday. The only moment she chat me up was to ask me for subscription money for her phone. I got back home around 6.30pm that day and my girlfriend didn't care if I have a good day or not. She makes sure I had a bad day despite the fact that I was trying to help her own brother while I was neglecting my bday.
I use to take my girlfriend to Ibadan every Sunday and pick her up every Friday when she was doing her NYSC till she finished, but one fateful day, I left Ibadan around 8pm going back home to ogun state and there was a heavy rainfall on the road that everywhere was so dark and blurry that you will hardly see the road or the cars ahead of you. I almost crash my car and fell into a pitfall by the highway but God was there to protect me. I was shaking like a little baby. I had to call my girlfriend and informed her of my ordeal and what I encounter at that same spot but surprisingly, the next morning when I was expecting the first call on my phone to be from my girlfriend, opposite was the case. I was still the one that picked up my phone to call her again and greet her despite that fact, she didn't do as if I told her anything the previous night.
My brothers girls can be funny and so frustrating. Devil is living inside some of them but they are just pretending to be nice. God created every woman to be of bad deed but once they do good deed its their mistake and not the real them. They are created to be evil. We just need to be watchful and prayerful.
Are u still dating her?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 12:37pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

Nothing serious dear.

Just looking at your face because chatting on NL is so so loud undecided
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 12:38pm On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:

Nothing dear. How bout Telegram?
What’s telegram?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 12:40pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

What’s telegram?

It's a chatting app, better than whatsapp.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 12:41pm On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:

It's a chatting app, better than whatsapp.

No thanks dear
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 12:43pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

No thanks dear

Lol ok. Will you atleast tell me where you're from?

Remember you promised to chat here with me, first?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 12:50pm On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:

Lol ok. Will you atleast tell me where you're from?

Remember you promised to chat here with me, first?
I’m a British Nigerian, so I’m ethnically/semi-culturally Nigerian but I am technically ‘from’ the UK
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 12:53pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

I’m a British Nigerian, so I’m ethnically/semi-culturally Nigerian but I am technically ‘from’ the UK

But you're in Nigeria right?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 12:54pm On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:

But you're in Nigeria right?
Nope
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 12:56pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

Nope

Meaning, you can't speak your language? Mother'so tongue or father's tongue?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 12:58pm On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:

Meaning, you can't speak your language? Mother'so tongue or father's tongue?
I’m not fluent but I can form basic sentences. I understand it more than I can speak it though
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 1:00pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

I’m not fluent but I can form basic sentences. I understand it more than I can speak it though

Can you form it? I want to check sometin
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 1:02pm On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:

‘Ba wo ni’
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 21, 2020
You two should get a room.
ibkayee:

‘Ba wo ni’
emusmithyy:

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 1:07pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

‘Ba wo ni’

I'm not Yoruba but I know the answer to that.

That's easy, 10/100.

Oh I see, your name is IBK?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 1:25pm On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:

I'm not Yoruba but I know the answer to that.

That's easy, 10/100.

Oh I see, your name is IBK?
Yup it is IBK
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 1:27pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

Yup it is IBK

Ibukun, I think it means peace or joy.

Can't place a finger on it.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 1:31pm On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:

Ibukun, I think it means peace or joy.

Can't place a finger on it.
Ibikunle - ‘the one given birth to has filled the house’ literally
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 1:35pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

Ibikunle - ‘the one given birth to has filled the house’ literally

Oh I remember "ekun-le" more like "-welcome" What do I know? grin

Have I told you I'm Yoruba kinda? By association
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 1:37pm On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:

Oh I remember "ekun-le" more like "-welcome" What do I know? grin

Have I told you I'm Yoruba kinda? By association
No you didn't, what kind of association?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 1:40pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

No you didn't, what kind of association?

I was born in a Yoruba town. Born and bred. Until my college years.

Yoruba women bath me when I was very little. Since then, I had a thing for them.

Well, basically because they're very courteous and full of manners. I know things are changing sha.

So so so grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.