Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating (108888 Views)

7 Things Women Do While They Are Cheating In A Relationship / Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 10:34am On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:

Do they?

I just meant I'm too lazy to 'fight' half the time

Hope you're good?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 10:35am On May 22, 2020
emusmithyy:

Hope you're good?
I'm good thanks, you too
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 10:37am On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:

I'm good thanks, you too

Okay nice.
Just checking...before I log out for a time.

Later in the day.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 5:14pm On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:

I'm good thanks, you too

Watsup?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
Join my whatsapp group

https:///E9Si2pGiDTY3MNSEs9TEOy
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Franklyn4: 10:25am On Jul 30, 2020
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by RuggedSniper: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
PG1. Can your relationship recover from cheating?

Cheating

People cheat for different reasons. The general consensus is that it's wrong. No ifs, and or buts.

If you've ever been cheated on, you know that it feels pretty awful. It's a blow to your ego and your self-esteem. If you are a man reading this article; here are subtle signs that your woman is cheating on you.

1) She is always lost in thought

Women are known to be attentive creatures and great listeners. They sacrifice a lot in relationships but if she barely pays attention to what their man is saying, that means something or someone else is playing on their minds.

In fact, sometimes she may be totally lost in thought and may even lose touch with reality. If she is cheating, she will also probably think of ways to break up and hence, may appear distracted.

2) She has lost interest in romance

No matter how good the lovemaking was, she will lose interest if she is dating another man. She will begin to act so cold and distant lately; finding excuses not to have intimate time with you.

3) Constantly asking about her man’s schedule

Most women inquire about their man’s daily itinerary to plan for surprises, prepare supper on time or go on dates. But if she suddenly takes too much interest in her man’s schedule, and wants to know exactly when he leaves and comes back home, she might be planning to have the other guy over for a visit.
The brutal end game!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Youngpo413: 11:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
olurili:
I once date one ugly girl,na when i want get heart attack I free her,as in,her phone ring every time like ashewo house customer care line
how big was her ass?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Youngpo413: 12:34am On Jun 05, 2021
NACE13:
Everyone is trying to play smart in today's relationship. But it is good though, the less you expect, the less disappointed you'll be in the end.

And to those guys with low self esteem and being scared about what their hot or pretty girlfriends are up to are just something else. I mean, come on!

I don't date even average-looking girls but I am never bothered about what they do or what they are up to. One even asked me why I don't bother about the guys calling her, and I was like "Why do you want me to be bothered, or is there something you want me to be bothered about?". She became upset and tried to fight me that night because I indirectly belittled her beauty.

Stop killing yourself over what the females do, even if they are cheating on you, just go ghost mode on them with or without evidence. I don't even bother to check their phones or spy on their SM. I just work with my guts and it has never failed me.

Well, every body ain't the same
alpha male
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by NACE13: 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
Youngpo413:
alpha male

Thanks but I don't think myself as such. I see myself as a man attached with value I.e me before anyone else. I can love and be loyal but once my radar starts picking up BS signal, I take the next flight.

Learnt it the hard way.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Zaheeddudu: 7:29am On May 18, 2022
D day i noticed my woman is cheating on me i quicky changed the gear of banging from 4 to 8.now she is now saying i dont like her, na her pussy i like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.