Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. (9703 Views)

I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! (2) (3) (4)

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:13pm On May 14, 2020
Coldie:
Na date una date... No be marry

Dating means 2 people just fvcking each other in the name of love. Abi u want use the virginity do anything
I usually think it was two people trying to know about each other and their potential, goals etc
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by clevybrown(m): 6:15pm On May 14, 2020
TheFearless:
Hello everyone.
Let me go straight to the point.

We started dating early last year, all this while she kept repeating she has never had sex in her entire life.

Last week Saturday, on the 10th of this month, we did it. Just two rounds and I discoverer she's not close to being a virgin at all.

She is a pro.
Now she is claiming she saw blood when she got home when she obviously didn't.

Do advise I continue dating her?
Though I already lost interest in her.
Ur question sounds DUMB...
If every dating is Sparked up by interest, then why will u continue dating her wen u clearly said u'v already lost interest in her...
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Liposure: 6:19pm On May 14, 2020
My wife must not be a virgin
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Liposure: 6:21pm On May 14, 2020
TheFearless:

And she go gree follow you say make una go do virginity test when she no be your daughter?
u de mindam
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Liposure: 6:24pm On May 14, 2020
Xclusiveme:
I don't really get some dude sha. Showing interest in a girl cos she's a virgin and u ducked her and noticed she wasn't a virgin and you're beginning to lose interest in her. What's so special about being a virgin??
help me askam
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Liposure: 6:29pm On May 14, 2020
invisibleperson:

Guy discharge that girl right away.... She is a hoe and a liar.

Na so one babe wey I be da enter for months come wake up one day da claim say na me break her windscreen...

Something wey don open since before I even da enter... I sharply discharge her
she tink say u be mumu
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Liposure: 6:33pm On May 14, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin grin She is still virgin now, maybe she was on her period cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
u funny
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Liposure: 6:37pm On May 14, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I hope your criteria for saying she's not a virgin isn't because you didn't see blood? What I'm trying to say is, could you be so kind to point out reasons why you think she isn't a virgin so I can determine if she's lying to you?
good question? That Y i like u

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 14, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

What can I say? You know your trade very well cheesy

Sure he does know his trade very well. He is not one naive man to be deceived by the tale of blood or no blood which you are trying to pull.

HE IS LUCKY HE DIDN'T GET TO DISCOVER THIS ON HIS WEDDING NIGHT. VIRGINITY SCAM IS REAL AND A RELATIONSHIP BREAKER.

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by gentleibraheem(m): 6:47pm On May 14, 2020
I wasn't actually interested in virgins when I asked for a relationship .
But she told me she's a virgin when I was telling her about the discrepancy between my innocent face and who I am
However within the same day, I slotted in three fingers deep and its was still making that tiktok sound. I didn't say anything.
The next day she was just looking at me with this funny expression before telling me I have a dangerous mind.
I just gave her an innocent smile

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Sixfeetbelle: 6:50pm On May 14, 2020
JUICYPINEAPPLE:

Sure he does know his trade very well. He is not one naive man to be deceived by the tale of blood or no blood which you are trying to pull.

HE IS LUCKY HE DIDN'T GET TO DISCOVER THIS ON HIS WEDDING NIGHT. VIRGINITY SCAM IS REAL AND A RELATIONSHIP BREAKER.

Telltale sign of an ignoramus. cheesy
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by PropertyBuying(f): 6:52pm On May 14, 2020
Liposure:
good question? That Y i like u
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 14, 2020
Arekpitad:
One thing about these issues is that you both should know what you want and not based on just one thing because thats what determine maturity in a relationship...asking a lady if she is a virgin makes her uneasy especially if she loves you and her fear of she losing you makes her take such decisons of lying to you so you don't judge her as a bad person ...Don't ask a lady this question, if she sees a bit of maturity she would tell you herself or as a professional you would know yourself with your observations..but i personally don't feel being a virgin is necessary because what matters is the heart,Fvisions and ambitions not even the beauty

The day I personally felt being a virgin matters was the day I over heard some men talking about my uncle's newly wedded wife. They were talking how much one of them have had her severally in bed. It didn't make me feel good. To make matters worse, about a year and a half later, she delivered a baby and one day we were on our way to the grocery stores, I spotted some men mocking my uncle. He didn't see them but I happened to over hear them say he better go do DNA test for his child. I didn't feel comfortable.

Men who have had your wife before you won't stop making mockery of you as a husband to their used one.

A VIRGIN WHO IS AMBITIOUS, WITH A HEART OF GOLD IS FOREVER THE BEST. VERY SAD THAT IT'S A FULFILMENT ONLY A FEW ARE ABLE TO GET.

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 14, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Telltale sign of an ignoramus. cheesy

Yep am happy he is not an ignoramus
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Shormiey(m): 7:02pm On May 14, 2020
Macwytt:
Should we tell him?
Not yet...let him suffer grin
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Sixfeetbelle: 7:10pm On May 14, 2020
JUICYPINEAPPLE:

Yep am happy he is not an ignoramus

Fortunately, I wasn't referring to him
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Kobojunkie: 7:15pm On May 14, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qFojO8WkpA
The Virginity Myth: Let’s Think of Sex Like Disneyland

What does female ‘virginity’ mean
Just the Facts:
* Virginity is a quality an individual (male or female) has and may choose to change by deciding, freely and without coercion or impairment, to
experience sexual intimacy with another person of their choice.
* So only YOU choose to change it – no one else!!
* You can’t lose your virginity or have it taken away from you!
* There are lots of situations where sexual contact might have happened BUT we did not get to make a decision – like we might have been too drunk
or too young or too pressured or someone abused or assaulted us……..none of this is sex!
* Therefore, virginity is not a physical thing but a quality that we carry either in our heart or our head that cannot be lost or taken, but rather a quality
that we can choose to change.
* Learning the facts about hymens and virginity helps everybody.
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Cakephp44: 7:21pm On May 14, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
I have said it before for those of you searching for virgin, una go wait tire ooo
What are you talk like that
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 14, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Fortunately, I wasn't referring to him

I know you weren't referring to him. But I was.

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 14, 2020
JUICYPINEAPPLE:

The day I personally felt being a virgin matters was the day I over heard some men talking about my uncle's newly wedded wife. They were talking how much one of them have had her severally in bed. It didn't make me feel good. To make matters worse, about a year and a half later, she delivered a baby and one day we were on our way to the grocery stores, I spotted some men mocking my uncle. He didn't see them but I happened to over hear them say he better go do DNA test for his child. I didn't feel comfortable.

Men who have had your wife before you won't stop making mockery of you as a husband to their used one.

A VIRGIN WHO IS AMBITIOUS, WITH A HEART OF GOLD IS FOREVER THE BEST. VERY SAD THAT IT'S A FULFILMENT ONLY A FEW ARE ABLE TO GET.

Imagine the embarrassment.
No husband can ever be happy in such a situation. Imagine strolling along with your new wife or posting pics on Facebook/Instagram and the men she has slept with and sucked their dîck will be pointing and laughing.

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by invisibleperson: 9:18pm On May 14, 2020
Liposure:
she tink say u be mumu
Don't mind them....
I don't listen to their trash... Talk rubbish and get red card

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 14, 2020
ModelX:

Imagine the embarrassment
No husband can ever be happy in such a situation. Imagine strolling along with your new wife or posting pics on Facebook/Instagram and the men she has slept with and sucked their dîck will be pointing and laughing.

You get the gist.

To be very honest with you a husband finds pride in being the one who deflowered his own wife. He respects her for that very rare virtue which most women have lost by lust or by force. Ubunja's miseducation can attest to this.
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Obakoolex(m): 7:35am On May 15, 2020
eni4real:
And a lady is using your head to play lawn Tennis??
You that is supoosed be a road model to younger generation!! shocked

That is bad!!!
grin Am actually enjoying being in love without sex for the first time brother
And off course am a ROLE model to some grin grin
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Jonah507(m): 9:23am On May 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:

@OP, your ignorance is probably to blame in all of this. Educate yourself on what it means for a woman to be a virgin, rather than what you heard from other equally ignorant people about virginity. I suggest you go on this website to get educated THE MYTH ABOUT BLEEDING AFTER SEX FOR THE FIRST TIME

Thanks for the enlightenment

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by TheFearless(f): 9:26am On May 15, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I usually think it was two people trying to know about each other and their potential, goals etc

It usually is but has been updated of recent.
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by TheFearless(f): 9:30am On May 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qFojO8WkpA
The Virginity Myth: Let’s Think of Sex Like Disneyland

What does female ‘virginity’ mean
Just the Facts:
* Virginity is a quality an individual (male or female) has and may choose to change by deciding, freely and without coercion or impairment, to
experience sexual intimacy with another person of their choice.
* So only YOU choose to change it – no one else!!
* You can’t lose your virginity or have it taken away from you!
* There are lots of situations where sexual contact might have happened BUT we did not get to make a decision – like we might have been too drunk
or too young or too pressured or someone abused or assaulted us……..none of this is sex!
* Therefore, virginity is not a physical thing but a quality that we carry either in our heart or our head that cannot be lost or taken, but rather a quality
that we can choose to change.
* Learning the facts about hymens and virginity helps everybody.

Thanks for the enlightenment.
Whatever is the definition of virginity, we should always our partner the truth about our past sex life.
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:30am On May 15, 2020
TheFearless:

It usually is but has been updated of recent.
I rather stay with the old version, this update people are having seems to have issues
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by TheFearless(f): 9:32am On May 15, 2020
ModelX:

Imagine the embarrassment.

That's an unimaginable embarrassment!

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Nobody: 9:34am On May 15, 2020
Cindy222:
If you wanna love a girl just love her,let the virginity be a plus. If you make virginity the only thing you want,you might be disappointed at the end of the day.
Cindy is not a virgin cry
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Omoiyaa: 10:14am On May 15, 2020
You! Are you a virgin?
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Nobody: 10:32am On May 15, 2020
Heistman:
Obviously. cheesy
Chai.
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Cindy222(f): 11:58am On May 15, 2020
Heistman:

Okay sir

My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) / Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest / Unhappy Relationships: Why Stay In It?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62