Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows (31253 Views)

Epe Youths Chase Herdsmen And Their Cows Out Of Their Town (Video) / Governor Uzodinma Pays Visit To Imo State Governors Lodge, Abuja. / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by wizod(m): 8:57pm On May 14, 2020
How can a sane man stoop so low to pay for cows dat are owned by terrorists and blood thirsty idiots. He is indeed foolish and a coward. Now that he has paid dat huge sum to d terrorists, will they pay for d crops their animals destroyed? I am not in support of such nonesense.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by cuteeme: 10:10pm On May 14, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Ibos are never cowards. They are always brave.
imo most especially has been unfortunate to have blockheads as governors, coman see this man with burnt face out of bleach cream.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by Daddysidhan: 10:12pm On May 14, 2020
Igbo are cowards
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by Antichristus: 10:15pm On May 14, 2020
Hian. The secessionist Igbos who wanted all out at the cost of the lives of millions of his kinsmen now openly bribing the Hausas hacking his kinsmen to death to come and live in the East. Once a murderer always a murderer. Hausa-Fulani people have been at it for centuries, get ready for the onslaught.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by catherine1998: 10:15pm On May 14, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
I prefer Delta Igbos to Imo Igbo's .

This imo people are cowards Eziokwu and Traitors from Okoroawusa to Hope Uzodima

Ndi IMO are the Afonjanites of South East can the be carved into Niger Delta and we be given Delta State as Replacement biko ?

My brother tackle the issue & leave division, I sense you are an anambra man you guys likes to divide igboland a lot, is very shameful of you people, Hope is only one person in Imo state & you are abusing all the Imolites bcus of his error, i tire for una ooo
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by NaMeAboki: 10:15pm On May 14, 2020
He is not the first nor the last to pay compensation for damaged property.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by supercase1(m): 1:07am On May 15, 2020
Tissaia:
Good gesture
Some people will come and shout nonsense, but when the Fulani herdsmen come for revenge they will run and later disturb us on social media

If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected .
Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Shutup you 15th century minded bababarian.so in your small mind fulanis are strong ba listen these fulanis including yourself are just benefitting from a rotten system of government been Currently run in nigeria.can you people try this rubbish of yours in Ghana or Togo,look at you quoting Sun Tsu his country china had moved ahead and are now world economic powers but you and your people choose to wander in the bush for the rests of your lifes
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by Billygee2u: 1:22am On May 15, 2020
SocialJustice:
Supreme Court governor
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by Billygee2u: 1:23am On May 15, 2020
internationalman:
Stupid double standard governors who find it difficult to compensate families of those who lost their beloved ones because of this same Fulani Herdsmen or other physical hazards...
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by Billygee2u: 1:25am On May 15, 2020
Holiegrail2:
Just look at this man.
The crops that were destroyed by the cows, did he pay the farmers and host community for damages?
Almajari that other states are sending back, Our own Governor is asking them to feel at home.
I am not surprised though, it was a signed agreement to side the fulanis before the power was given to him through supreme Court.
He's the most useless governor. He's doing everything to please those that rob Imo their right to choose a governor
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by Billygee2u: 1:49am On May 15, 2020
Spice1:
Imo and Abịa keep having cowards as Governors, why ?
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by Ikinternational: 4:34am On May 15, 2020
2023 tings. If you know you know

Remember this comment
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by Bonapart(m): 5:18am On May 15, 2020
Tissaia:
Good gesture
Some people will come and shout nonsense, but when the Fulani herdsmen come for revenge they will run and later disturb us on social media

If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected .
Sun Tzu, The Art of War
and this one saw 4 walls of education. May God help me
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by cuteeme: 8:05am On May 15, 2020
supercase1:

Shutup you 15th century minded bababarian.so in your small mind fulanis are strong ba listen these fulanis including yourself are just benefitting from a rotten system of government been Currently run in nigeria.can you people try this rubbish of yours in Ghana or Togo,look at you quoting Sun Tsu his country china had moved ahead and are now world economic powers but you and your people choose to wander in the bush for the rests of your lifes
Leave her ler her keep saying thrash and chest beating... Their own is to ambush peoplr and sneak into their houses and kill them at night. Stupid cowards, yet can not withold fight without cutlass and gun... Useless things.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by cuteeme: 8:06am On May 15, 2020
supercase1:

Leave her ler her keep saying thrash and chest beating... Their own is to ambush peoplr and sneak into their houses and kill them at night. Stupid cowards, yet can not withold fight without cutlass and gun... Useless things.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by cuteeme: 8:19am On May 15, 2020
Tissaia:
Good gesture

Sun Tzu, The Art of War
This is tge same tactics we will use for u lots... Oh yes how do u feel abt ur formula used on u?
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by cuteeme: 8:23am On May 15, 2020
Reference:
You don't guarantee unity by bribery, payoffs, compensations or whatever. You guarantee unity by the justice that comes with negotiation around shared values called restructuring.

This is just a slippery slope that will be exploited till the giftings reach budget status and beyond. Peace is priceless.
Now i envy the people that have wike... Oh what a time to be sad
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by cuteeme: 8:27am On May 15, 2020
Topsic70:

Hehehehehehe......whilst some misguided ipob yoots be forming voltron on nairaland.
Nonsense when it has do with igbos, afonja climax on it, when they are on the receiving end they cry foul, well my happiest news was when fulani herdsmen killed a top yoruba statesman's daughter, oh i felt really good about it, the greater height of a deeper climax was when tinubu made you guys look like fools by denying it... Hhahaahaha stupid slaves.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by cuteeme: 8:46am On May 15, 2020
Osidazz19:
The retarded brainwashed IPOB monkeys are here again with another FAKE NEWS. This is all they do.
Hmm afonja that is not sure of his father, we have seen u
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by cuteeme: 8:51am On May 15, 2020
sesan85:
Is that the Ilorin history you read from the IPOB College of History? He paid your Fulani masters 8 million naira to appease them so that they won't finish you guys up like they did in Nimbo, Enugu in 2016, no amount of denial will erase that fact. Bloody cowards
Uncle wey mumu, at least no fulani has claimed any eastern state yet, but yet ilorin is the middle of yoruba and fulani ownership, nonsense... Directionless dogs.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by cuteeme: 8:57am On May 15, 2020
sesan85:
Which Fulanis were wiped out from Nimbo, delusional, lying IPOB cretin? Your governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi even ran to Abuja crying for help like the lily-livered coward you guys are, lol. You think I've forgotten. It's a fact that Uzodimma paid 8 million to Fulani herdsmen in order to appease them so that they won't repeat what happened in Nimbo. Stop crying, IPOB loony.
Afonja transfer all this your anger to fulani and tinubu, they owe u answers, this matter no concern afonja people. Misplaced priorities.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by sesan85(m): 9:48am On May 15, 2020
cuteeme:

Uncle wey mumu, at least no fulani has claimed any eastern state yet, but yet ilorin is the middle of yoruba and fulani ownership, nonsense... Directionless dogs.
Lol, what's there to claim in your barren, erosion-ravaged landlocked hellhole that's just the size of Oyo State, and which you all are fleeing from like mendicant gypsies?
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by Ngenge(m): 1:14pm On May 15, 2020
Uzodimgba or Ozodimgba has not paid March and April salary o.
He has not employed imolites o.
He has not completed any road o.
He didn't give any palliative to his people o.
Why did the cabals put this man through the window as our governor?
Is Uzodimgba mentally sound? I know God will disgrace him and his pay masters
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by Topsic70: 3:16pm On May 15, 2020
cuteeme:

Nonsense when it has do with igbos, afonja climax on it, when they are on the receiving end they cry foul, well my happiest news was when fulani herdsmen killed a top yoruba statesman's daughter, oh i felt really good about it, the greater height of a deeper climax was when tinubu made you guys look like fools by denying it... Hhahaahaha stupid slaves.
Nwanne, b4 u 'rejoice' over ppl's death like d typical ipob u r, d post u quoted was in reference to an earlier dialogue BTW me and d guy I quoted which can confirm from my posts, and its in no way an exultation of any evil that has befallen u lots as can be seen by d title of ds thread.

Your (pl.) gladness at d deaths of others is no new thing to u lots. I
Are u aware dt ur forefathers ran d streets in jubilation at d cruel manner ur fore uncle (chujuma nzeogu) butchered ahmadu bello and his pregnant wives in Jan '66 wink
so ur own nor be new thing!
Hate and bitterness is in our DNA grin

u r not called sheedren of hate 4 nothing.
Bikonu, make Una continue.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by NaMeAboki: 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
Where are hypocrites criticising El Rufai for earlier having done similar?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences / Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar / All Adamawa Labour Party Candidates Boycott Obi's Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.