Stats: 3,162,214 members, 7,849,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? (6810 Views)

Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? / 2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Makz: 2:35am On May 16, 2020
There are things that are synonymous with 'bad' - as our society sees it - and smoking is one of them. That's just it.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by DaddyRochie1642: 2:36am On May 16, 2020
I've Fvcked alot of Runs Babes that Smoked Weed and the Sex was always Amazing,... Marijuana is Mother Nature's Best give to Humanity

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Nobody: 3:33am On May 16, 2020
BurnStoner:
Weed wouldn’t freaking make you do that , he probably had other personal issues, maybe a psychotic breakdown, or he does way more than weed, cos for some weed is just a gateway drug. While for others like me, weed is jus enough though my supplier ran out and have been on tbreak ever since .... There are people who don’t smoke, don’t drink but have a wicked heart...Las Las everybody na hypocrites..#Falz
na lie..weed dey motivate to do wetin u no fit do on a normal day if u no gallant

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Nobody: 3:39am On May 16, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Na so dem dey oo. D foolish ones among them. Smoking without eating well.

U go see some nigg*s with better cheese, fresh skin, gymed up body. After weed, na yoghurt, milk, better food. Even d weed inside their system go see say d food pass their power. E no get choice than to mix with food to work well. grin grin grin grin
u know when wycleff went to naija and sampled our weed he did confess to charlie boy that our marijuinna is too strong cheesy.wycleff weeds but he has a good appearance but for naija wen u see someone taking weed he will look like a mad man..unkempt,emarciated and very agreesive cheesy.It could be that naija weed is strong or maybe they add other strong stimulants to it.over here in dominica someof them take weed but they are always calm,neat and well behaved.why do ppl who take weed in naija look like ragga muffins.maybe our marijuanna is very strong.the only ppl here u see who are haggard and dirty looking are the crack addicts.

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Nobody: 3:47am On May 16, 2020
BurnStoner:
Weed wouldn’t freaking make you do that, he probably had other personal issues, maybe a psychotic breakdown, or he does way more than weed, cos for some weed is just a gateway drug. While for others like me, weed is jus enough though my supplier ran out and have been on tbreak ever since .... There are people who don’t smoke, don’t drink but have a wicked heart...Las Las everybody na hypocrites..#Falz
maybe its another stuff that makes him go crazy i wouldnt know but the guy can weed for africa sha cheesy.i remember that year sometimes when the guy is beating up his dad if his dad doesnt see any money to give him for weed sometimes boys will gather and beat up the guy.there was one sunday morning that the beating of his dad was so much they had to call the police to arrest him.kolomenta i still remember that guy cheesy.

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by jeff1607(m): 3:54am On May 16, 2020
can a responsible man smoke in front of his parents or kids ?

can a responsible woman smoke when she is pregnant or hoping to better formed offsprings?

since smoking ain't a big deal

what some Peeps don't know is even when stop smoking and you get intimate with someone ,your breath smells like burnt firewood or paper. it's disgusting

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by rash47(m): 4:07am On May 16, 2020
Any lady that smoke weed can f.uck anybody she wants at anytime, hence they are not the relationship type. O.p are you in any relationship?

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by GeneralPula: 4:13am On May 16, 2020
It’s a nonsense viewing..
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by lukui: 5:48am On May 16, 2020
Don't smoke only weed smoke shisha, code in, Colorado, oja, lizard shit, horse shit, soakaway, gum super glue, gegemu, pawpaw leaves and so on.

Person wet dey breathe only air no well, you say you wan smoke, buy firewood and put fire onto it, carry chair and start smoking it.

A guy said Nigerians don't supposed to enter hell fire because we are already living in hell. But what about a smoker? He lives in level 10 of hell already

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Bestinstinct(m): 6:18am On May 16, 2020
Depends on what you smoke and what your body can contain. Smoking is normal to me as far as its not abused. I feel more comfortable around women that smokes weed. My own is, just be responsible about it. And for the holier than thous, who dont smoke, drink nor commits any sin...e kpele o... cool

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Ibechris2: 6:40am On May 16, 2020
Any woman that smokes weed is mad...when did kind nonsense start?

She leave cigar e kon be weed...rubbish.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by jericco1(m): 6:57am On May 16, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

...but not same way as women you know

When has society ever seen a woman to be of the equal with its males counterpart?

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Nobody: 8:33am On May 16, 2020
Abi Op tin fà cigar ni cool
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by TheSourcerer: 8:42am On May 16, 2020
extol1:
op, are you also smoking? it is a normal thing in Africa to see those ladies as wayward
typical Nigerian, answering a question with a question

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by TheSourcerer: 8:44am On May 16, 2020
lukui:
Don't smoke only weed smoke shisha, code in, Colorado, oja, lizard shit, horse shit, soakaway, gum super glue, gegemu, pawpaw leaves and so on.

Person wet dey breathe only air no well, you say you wan smoke, buy firewood and put fire onto it, carry chair and start smoking it.

A guy said Nigerians don't supposed to enter hell fire because we are already living in hell. But what about a smoker? He lives in level 10 of hell already
you are clearly clueless about a smokers habit

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by gasparpisciotta: 8:44am On May 16, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
i have noticed that most girls who smoke weed are seen as wayward girls and even sometimes, as runs girls.i think smoking is just a habit people learn. it has nothing to do with our individual character
i have friends from high school and uni who smoke weed. We hang out together and they great people with great personality. Most of them are doing well in their chosen fields of life.
our society always judge books from their covers.
Too bad.

#donotjudge
#weedisjustahabit

I admire ladies that smoke weed. #legalizeitgang

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by aameyah(f): 8:48am On May 16, 2020
Anyone who smokes weed is irresponsible. I have seen the effect first hand and I hate the lackadaisical attitude it breeds and the dangerous way of living it causes. Drug users are more likely to end up with HIV and other STIs.

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by TheSourcerer: 8:50am On May 16, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
Self righteous peeps must take the lead on this thread ! I am out
so what if they take lead ? There are also the sensible one alongside, don't let those fckwits get to you ,you know

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by aameyah(f): 8:51am On May 16, 2020
jeff1607:
can a responsible man smoke in front of his parents or kids ?

can a responsible woman smoke when she is pregnant or hoping to better formed offsprings?

since smoking ain't a big deal

what some Peeps don't know is even when stop smoking and you get intimate with someone ,your breath smells like burnt firewood or paper. it's disgusting

Very disgusting. They would rather spend time in the backyard smoking than bonding with family and their kids.

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by TheSourcerer: 8:52am On May 16, 2020
aameyah:
Anyone who smokes weed is irresponsible. I have seen the effect first hand and I hate the lackadaisical attitude it breeds and the dangerous way of living it causes. Drug users are more likely to end up with HIV and other STIs.
STFU , someone in your ansenstral gene must have smoked sometime in their life , could be even your parents in school , now re-read your comment. Think as you do

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by TheSourcerer: 8:54am On May 16, 2020
aameyah:

Very disgusting. They would rather spend time in the backyard smoking than bonding with family and their kids.
Once again NONE OF YOU BUSSINESS ,

Lol you sound pained tho like weed took someone's papa's attention from them ,

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by TheSourcerer: 8:56am On May 16, 2020
Truth is girls who smoke weed for some reason (scientifically or biologically) tend to be more matured in relationships than the SU non-smoker , no time for cheating up and down , just stay indoors and smoke with her guy , hate their culture it's your headache not theirs , keep looking for what makes you happy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by aameyah(f): 9:00am On May 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
STFU , someone in your ansenstral gene must have smoked sometime in their life , could be even your parents in school , now re-read your comment. Think as you do

Of course, what do I expect from a deranged stone head. All you people know is smoke, behave like the mad people you are aiming to be, and act aggressively. You are a classic case of why people should be discouraged from smoking.

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by aameyah(f): 9:01am On May 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Once again NONE OF YOU BUSSINESS ,

Lol you sound pained tho like weed took someone's papa's attention from them ,

Mtchew. If you had your head on right, you would see what I wrote wella.

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:09am On May 16, 2020
Is it just me, I have not seen any reason to smoke weed yet ... Lol, is there any positive effect of smoking it??

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by TheSourcerer: 9:15am On May 16, 2020
aameyah:

nah don't feel like , was excruciating the first time love

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by TheSourcerer: 9:15am On May 16, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
Is it just me, I have not seen any reason to smoke weed yet ... Lol, is there any positive effect of smoking it??
yup and since you haven't started don't , takes time to get a hang of it .

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by TheSourcerer: 9:16am On May 16, 2020
aameyah:

Of course, what do I expect from a deranged stone head. All you people know is smoke, behave like the mad people you are aiming to be, and act aggressively. You are a classic case of why people should be discouraged from smoking.
ok cutie pie
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by TheSourcerer: 9:17am On May 16, 2020
aameyah:

will you suck my balls and tickle my butthole? I love sucha nasties

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Bojack(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2020
MARIJUANA, nature's gift to man

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by sunshineV(f): 9:31am On May 16, 2020
Kobicove:

No reasonable person who has his/her life properly laid out will take narcotics just to get e temporary high

People who smoke weed are wayward whether male or female!

Wizkid, davido, dj cuppy, dj Nana they all smoke and still doing well for themselves than some non smokers

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by HundredWays(m): 9:36am On May 16, 2020
Weed is Bae kiss

Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady / My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her / Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own