Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? (6807 Views)

Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? / 2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 16, 2020
If you smoke weed then you are a LovePeddler a damn hoe your blood + your brain is contaminated
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by tunize(m): 10:26pm On May 16, 2020
do u smoke the weed in public o.p? if No why?
because if na better thing u for dey smoke am waka for public but i guess u smoke it in secret. u might have good character trust me is bad.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by grandpoh(m): 11:17pm On May 16, 2020
My girls don't care how you see em in fact they don't hide it

These are first class graduates doing so well in there chosen fields and are one of the best in there org..

Big shout out to em girls bunkus,keke,kulupsy and fummy I love y'all

Btw I switched to cigarette,so how do you see guys who puff cig?
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Abasilim: 11:50pm On May 16, 2020
I see those kinda girls as the realest, as a real nigga myself, I feel very free with em and flow very well too.. No gra gra
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Abasilim: 11:53pm On May 16, 2020
sunshineV:

Even mayorkun. Truth is most parent will only get mad about this only when you're not doing well financially but say money full ground and bank brekete omo forget o. I swear even religion is for the poor
This yan scatter me grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by bukatyne(f): 11:57pm On May 16, 2020
Weed Smokers Unite cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Arthur2021: 12:17pm On May 17, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
i have noticed that most girls who smoke weed are seen as wayward girls and even sometimes, as runs girls.i think smoking is just a habit people learn. it has nothing to do with our individual character
i have friends from high school and uni who smoke weed. We hang out together and they great people with great personality. Most of them are doing well in their chosen fields of life.
our society always judge books from their covers.
Too bad.

#donotjudge
#weedisjustahabit
both genders are viewed badly for it,you assume they view women in such a manner because it is not in the typical man choice(which they are entitled) to date or marry them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Arthur2021: 12:26pm On May 17, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

you ain't civilized
I'm sure you haven't travelled out before
why do you "woke" people oppress us "traditional" people?

You belittle us by calling us archaic,etc for stating our views within the confines of the law and call it enlightenment.
but when we attack modernity it is oppression.

Every society should have regard for both traditional and woke people if they are acting within the confines of the law

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by nnemekaemmanuel: 1:26pm On May 17, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

you ain't civilized
I'm sure you haven't travelled out before

I thought so too lol
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:14pm On May 17, 2020
I guess because it's "unladylike". It gives off a rough impression. Personally, I feel ladies who drink beer have the same aura. It's like they could drink anyone, including their male counterparts under the table & then stab you for good measure grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by festwiz(m): 4:06pm On May 17, 2020
Weed is illegal in Nigeria and as such those in a state of illegality are seen as immoral and criminal, or "wayward" as you put it.

It's a crime to smoke or sell weed in Nigeria.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Freezby2020: 4:21pm On May 17, 2020
From ur write up, I will never be surprise that you have start smoking weed.

cool cool cool

EjaikreTheViper:
i have noticed that most girls who smoke weed are seen as wayward girls and even sometimes, as runs girls.i think smoking is just a habit people learn. it has nothing to do with our individual character
i have friends from high school and uni who smoke weed. We hang out together and they great people with great personality. Most of them are doing well in their chosen fields of life.
our society always judge books from their covers.
Too bad.

#donotjudge
#weedisjustahabit
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by EjaikreTheViper(f): 4:24pm On May 17, 2020
Freezby2020:
From ur write up, I will never be surprise that you have start smoking weed.

cool cool cool

...and so?
I'm not a hypocrite.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by emmaodet: 12:09am On May 18, 2020
Arthur2021:
why do you "woke" people oppress us "traditional" people?

You belittle us by calling us archaic,etc for stating our views within the confines of the law and call it enlightenment.
but when we attack modernity it is oppression.

Every society should have regard for both traditional and woke people if they are acting within the confines of the law

Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Nobody: 12:46am On May 18, 2020
grandpoh:
My girls don't care how you see em in fact they don't hide it

These are first class graduates doing so well in there chosen fields and are one of the best in there org..

Big shout out to em girls bunkus,keke,kulupsy and fummy I love y'all

Btw I switched to cigarette,so how do you see guys who puff cig?
i always hear this on nl on the time that oh there responsible looking ppl who smoke weed but most i see are mostly cult guys and runz girls.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Swtbabyvee(f): 1:04am On May 18, 2020
lefulefu:
i always hear this on nl on the time that oh there responsible looking ppl who smoke weed but most i see are mostly cult guys and runz girls.
that’s a complete lie . There r many calm dudes and ladies who smoke but keep it discreet, it’s a bad habit. So yes no reasonable person will do it in public places.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by grandpoh(m): 5:43am On May 18, 2020
lefulefu:
Its like saying only bad people take beer
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

i do sometimes.

That's a no no for me. I don't get down like that. It makes u look highly irresponsible and quite dangerous to ur health.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by ozome15(m): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mostely girls that i have seen or known that somke weed are runs girls, becouse once u connet with them aftr how much are you given me next thing is do u have weed and wayward girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla / When You Open A Female Nairalander's Profile (hilarious Picture) / Unload Your First Selfie For The Year 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.