Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives (4952 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. / Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Spouses / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by Mygoldie(f): 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2011
amefi bros, is that you on your profile pic?(no offense) undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by amefi(m): 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2011
Mygoldie:

amefi bros, is that you on your profile pic?(no offense) undecided

so u hv been busy checkin on my profile? ur thing lost 4 there?.hehe, e no resemble d 1 u r lookin 4? kip checkin me out. cheers.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by Mygoldie(f): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2011
grin grin grin thats funny, swear you didnt check on my profile hoping to see my pic there, i guess you were dissapointed,lol.
tata.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by MrsChima(f): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2011
Dear Mygoldie,

I want to write you this letter letting you know that I am severely disappointed in you. I have read your comment about Amefi profile picture and I want to say that I am scarred thank to you.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Chima cry
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by amefi(m): 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2011
Mygoldie:

grin grin grin thats funny, swear you didnt check on my profile hoping to see my pic there, i guess you were dissapointed,lol.
tata.

i always check u out, but u r neva there. y?

Mrs.Chima:

Dear Mygoldie,

I want to write you this letter letting you know that I am severely disappointed in you. I have read your comment about Amefi profile picture and I want to say that I am scarred thank to you.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Chima cry

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by Mygoldie(f): 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2011
Dear mrs chima

you dont have to be dissapointed in me naw,i only took a sneaky peek at his profile pic,(i don't eat popcorn)
not intentions meant.

i barely cry,but i would now. cry cry cry

yours

Mygoldie.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by MrsChima(f): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2011
cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by amefi(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2011
Mygoldie:

Dear mrs chima

you dont have to be dissapointed in me naw,i only took a sneaky peek at his profile pic,(i don't eat popcorn)
not intentions meant.

i barely cry,but i would now. cry cry cry

yours

Mygoldie.

BLACK AFRICAN SISTER IS NOT APPRECIATING A BLACK AFRICAN BROTHER. BUT Y?
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by Mygoldie(f): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2011
eh chineke   cry cry cry cry cry
today na today. grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by Mygoldie(f): 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2011
amefi:

BLACK AFRICAN SISTER IS NOT APPRECIATING A BLACK AFRICAN BROTHER. BUT Y?

why not open a thread on BLACK AFRICAN SISTER IS NOT APPRECIATING A BLACK AFRICAN BROTHER. . .and lets hear people's opinion on it. undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by amefi(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2011
Mygoldie:

eh chineke   cry cry cry cry cry
today na today. grin
[/quote

I DONT HV D EFFRONTERY TO DO DAT. I RESPECT MY AFRICAN SISTERS A GREAT DEAL. SO, COUNT ME OUT.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by Mygoldie(f): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2011
ok i will count you out then, good for you, african bro. smiley
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by amefi(m): 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2011
Mygoldie:

ok i will count you out then, good for you, african bro. smiley

GUD SIS. WHR IN LONDON ART THOU?
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by Mygoldie(f): 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2011
i'm not in London, i live in china.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by amefi(m): 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2011
Mygoldie:

i'm not in London, i live in china.

LOL. OK, WHR IN UK ART THOU?
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by Mygoldie(f): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2011
I'm not in UK i relocated back to NL sorry china.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by Dsense(m): 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2011
OP.
The author is biased ,Plus the points are very shallow. .  undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by amefi(m): 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2011
Mygoldie:

I'm not in UK i relocated back to NL sorry china.

I WISH U LUCK. CHEERS.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by Mygoldie(f): 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2011
Yea wish you luck too,
cheers smiley
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by jpworld(m): 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2011
@Mrs.Chima I hope that Chima won't disappoint u,
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by MrsChima(f): 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2011
It is Mr. Chima to you.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by Dsense(m): 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2011
^^China means Fake . . .JPWORLD might be right! undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by iice(f): 3:49am On Jan 17, 2011
Do you railway people have to constantly derail threads? angry
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by MrsChima(f): 3:53am On Jan 17, 2011
I was on topic, I think! embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by Nobody: 5:02am On Jan 17, 2011
iice:

Do you railway people have to constantly derail threads? angry
angry Especially mine! My sisters always derail my threads! cry grin

& AMEFI along with D-Sense! angry angry

@topic: yea so, the author is prejudiced grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by amefi(m): 9:30am On Jan 17, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

angry Especially mine! My sisters always derai[/b]l my threads! cry grin

& [b]AMEFI
along with D-Sense! angry angry

@topic: yea so, the author is prejudiced grin

WOTTA GWAN? Y U OPENIN MY NYANSH?

@ OP, NO IDEA CAUSE AINT INNOCENT.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by 677ano(m): 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2011
The Nigerian culture of lording over their wives and thinking they are superior to their women bore down to discrimination.

What I don't understand is that one minute Nigerian men claim their women are gold diggers call them all sort of names, yet they want their women docile and submissive to them.

Most of them stay in an unhappy marriage that is a day to day battle ground then they come here with all their pretence an stereo typing without getting their facts straight.

some has never left Nigeria yet they write rubbish about other culture based on movies they have watched.

The question is do they really know what goes on in the world in respect to inter racial relationships ?
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by 677ano(m): 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2011
I am surprise the author has not mention that some percentage of Nigeria men are physically abusive to their women
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by mrshilton(f): 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2012
I'm Native North American and marrying a man from Nigeria in a short while, my daughter from a previous relationship approves of him and as far as I'm concerned that's all I'm concerned about smiley
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by MrsChima(f): 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2012
Where is that broke love-vendor Amefi?!!!

I havent been getting no scamming emails lately!!!
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by claremont(m): 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2012
There is a generally held erroneous belief (which is unfounded IMHO) that Nigerian men marry foreign women in order to regularise their immigration status, I beg to differ. If this belief is supposedly true, then how do we explain Nigerian men who are already 'settled' overseas i.e. do not have immigration issues, yet they still marry and have fruitful relationships with foreign ladies?!

I live and work amongst hard-working Nigerian men who are in fruitful relationships with foreign ladies, these men tell me that the main reason they are in these relationships is because they cannot deal with the drama of Nigerian women. They do not want to suffer heart attacks and strokes whilst in their 30's, hence their decision to go for foreign women.

I like to believe that the so-called 'love' that people rant about can be found everywhere regardless of where the lady comes from, and if Nigerian men in the diaspora choose to find this love within the loins of foreign ladies, then so be it!
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives by MrsChima(f): 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2012
I miss my brother Dsense!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... / How Long Have U Been Single? / The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.