Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included (38462 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by EricSmallz(m): 1:08pm On May 16, 2020
AnonymousLives:

My Man You Deserve Two Bottles grin
I beg I dey like Stout grin Legend Preferably cool
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by EricSmallz(m): 1:10pm On May 16, 2020
dirtydiva:
You never jam women dat can handle you, no matter how strong you be know dat one babe is also somewhere wishing for the same to be meted on them
I understand. I have had my fair share of girls like that too. I am not saying vI am OminiFucker o. But if girl make me vex, I fit use preek wound her angry
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by EricSmallz(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

To what gain Kwanu..no be today person start to the bleep
As punishment na. I don Bleep runs girl see, she put cotton wool for her cunt after the blasting.

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by StarFist(m): 1:17pm On May 16, 2020
This one sweet me die.....

gabson9:

Hehehehe nigga. . What are you waiting for?
Everything on that screenshot is apparent enough. . Your babe is cheating on you and the annoying thing is that, she refused to go down with you and was telling her now main nigga that she misses having sex with him.
If you don't want to be an unfortunate child before she leaves, make sure say you nack her well, turn her head Bleep her through mouth, Bleep her through her ears, bite her nipples and keep fucking her for like three days, then let her go but don't tell her yet. . When she gets home, tell her everything and move on guy. . I repeat move on.
Marriage wey go last, na for courtship you go know. . If she's cheating now, who told you she won't cheat on you when you get married to her.
Bikonnu use your head. . Good morning.
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Finnese001: 1:22pm On May 16, 2020
Dande55:
Naso una deh always talk when a girl seeks for better option. Besides, your sex game might be poor, learn to satisfy your woman.

you're just yarning dust

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by ATTemi: 1:25pm On May 16, 2020
You know what to do.
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Martinez39s(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2020
BLUEPILL SIMP: Martiñez39s, you are just a frustrated and bitter person who hates women. Not all women are like that, my girlfriend is different.
Martiñez39s:

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by haywhizzz(m): 2:20pm On May 16, 2020
first of all guy shey u dey give head? grin grin
but girls are really stupid tho, no excuse for cheating, dump her ass, no question
she belongs to the streets bruh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by KristaPretty(f): 2:25pm On May 16, 2020
Shit happens. She can't have both. Looks like she enjoys the intimacy of the other one.
My brother, it rains everywhere grin grin grin. Ask her what you are not doing right and where you can adjust. If you con find out after you marry am nko. If it's you, you'd expect forgiveness. So biko, forgive and fogerrit. Nonone is perfect.
The next one fit worse now and she might be smart so u no fit catch am till u marry.

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Emmypure: 2:27pm On May 16, 2020
bruh abeg dump that girl, remember to post it here when you tell her about her sins, I want to know her reaction.....
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by omotimisaye: 2:28pm On May 16, 2020
SATURDAY PROMO..
MTN DATA 5GB..#1800
MESSAGE ME NOW .��... WhatsApp only����
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Westernlove: 2:28pm On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:
Pics here

You can see she's even asking the guy which one of their sex scenes , that's to tell u they've been intimate for long..

I have another pics the guy sent to her when he was giving her head but for privacy reasons I'm not going to upload that one....funny a thing I'm not so bothered , I don't just know why..I will continue to accommodate her till she goes back..Infact I have been extra nice to her just so she doesn't find out.

Is a human nature to be deceitful anyway...Don't ever be complacent when u suspect your partner esp when he/she misbehaves , most times what we suspect end up been the case and never ever confront a woman without evidence, she will completely deny it...I'm just enjoying myself knowing fully well I have averted a marital crises in the future

You are one the few Men currently experiencing Evolution. You are a Wise man......Me I've Evolved already....
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:
Ok... I will keep you posted
thanks bro
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by IhateThemMods: 2:34pm On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

What if she starts crying and forming emotional tears or even probably refuses to go,?

Or what if she harms me in the night before then?

That's why I opt for her to leave first..do you get me?

Nna wait when she leaves oh... Make one no go kill man pikin (you). As soon as she reaches Awka, send her all the screenshot and just off phone. No answer her call or anything. She go use her head reason wetin sup.

Mod weh ban my main account, show your face make reason bone to bone.

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by MannieA(f): 2:44pm On May 16, 2020
Babyforever:
Since she came to your apartment has she cheated on you ? I guess the answer is NO you see she's just like a baby under your care put somebody to watch her for you when she goes back and delete the guys contact invite her over and over again if possible give her head too since that's what is taking her outside that way the love will grow ooo nna
I don't understand what you're saying tho. He should put somebody to watch over her? A grown ass woman should be watched by somebody so she doesn't cheat? Gosh, doesn't make any sense my dear, doesn't at all.
If she's not old enough to know what's good and what's bad then she should keep fooling around then. That's my two cents on this issue.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by nobone(f): 2:44pm On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

What if she starts crying and forming emotional tears or even probably refuses to go,?

Or what if she harms me in the night before then?

That's why I opt for her to leave first..do you get me?
I agree with you. It's well

5 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Braindealer(f): 2:52pm On May 16, 2020
KristaPretty:
Shit happens. She can't have both. Looks like she enjoys the intimacy of the other one.
My brother, it rains everywhere grin grin grin. Ask her what you are not doing right and where you can adjust. If you con find out after you marry am nko. If it's you, you'd expect forgiveness. So biko, forgive and fogerrit. Nonone is perfect.
The next one fit worse now and she might be smart so u no fit catch am till u marry.
Aswear. Reading your comment, i already pitty the person dating you.

You sound like one who can do such.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Meteng: 2:55pm On May 16, 2020
Not new, they're all like that

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by nobone(f): 3:00pm On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Not confronting her is non of the reasons u stated above...I just don't want drama in my house and I don't want to risk any violent act..I will send her everything when she reaches safely in her place
If possible, I'll advice you to pack out from there. When she gets to her destination, reads the messages and screenshots... She will try to come back and beg
When she comes, she'll meet landlord/landlady

8 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 16, 2020
Dande55:
Girlfriend of 3years without proposing and you expect her not to seek for other options.
You time wasters are something else.
seek other options by knacking another man?? Cmon man use ur brain!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Braindealer(f): 3:06pm On May 16, 2020
Uncle sorry to say, but i dont know wether you cant read the handwriting oo the wall.

She definately is trying to say she just found a guy who is better than you in bed.

It sure doesnt change the fact that she loves and wants to get married to you.

But, if i were you - still do away with her jor. Those kind of women are not worth marriage.

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Westernlove: 3:08pm On May 16, 2020
Vivianagoja:
I had Same issue... bro I bleeped her 4-5times daily.
Women trashes full ground... just stress that pussy, infact wound it
After apply salt while pretending to give head.
Shitty ass girl
And Hope u no throw in too much Cash ooo...if yes, double the Wickedness.
Rubbish

Hehehe lol, Guy Wetin happen?? Your own Wickedness na Follow Come lol....

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 3:13pm On May 16, 2020
nobone:

If possible, I'll advice you to pack out from there. When she gets to her destination, reads the messages and screenshots... She will try to come back and beg
When she comes, she'll meet landlord/landlady
I barely packed in here few months ago, I still have many months to stay here..that's the thing

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 3:13pm On May 16, 2020
nobone:

I agree with you. It's well
Thanks dear
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 3:17pm On May 16, 2020
Westernlove:

You are one the few Men currently experiencing Evolution. You are a Wise man......Me I've Evolved already....
Thanks man
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by nobone(f): 3:19pm On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Ok... I will keep you posted
Me too o!

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 3:21pm On May 16, 2020
nobone:

Me too o!
Ok...I will...I just followed you now so I can remember

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 3:26pm On May 16, 2020
KristaPretty:
I'm done with her...she gave more remarks to my sexual escapades with her than this guy's own, just that I can post it her BC that's not the cruise of the matter here
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 3:27pm On May 16, 2020
MannieA:

I don't understand what you're saying tho. He should put somebody to watch over her? A grown ass woman should be watched by somebody so she doesn't cheat? Gosh, doesn't make any sense my dear, doesn't at all.
If she's not old enough to know what's good and what's bad then she should keep fooling around then. That's my two cents on this issue.
Exactly sis

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me / As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. / Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.