Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. (75017 Views)

My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by tunize(m): 9:53pm On May 16, 2020
vanida6:
Shey no be u dey steal money why leave nah,,,if u leave dat means u re guilty,,,,infact why will a grown man like u been stayin in dsam place wit ur mum,,,just pay her 2k back nd find anoda place to enjoy ur life dear
This one now 2mro will be blaming ppl in power that they are not good decision maker.. simple issue now, see the advice this one is dishing out.

1 Like

Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 16, 2020
Are you sure you were not adopted?
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by Onyi22(f): 10:03pm On May 16, 2020
H
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by chiefolododo(m): 10:05pm On May 16, 2020
I will find time to read this story
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:06pm On May 16, 2020
Davash222:

There's nothing sad here. It happens in most average families.

You are right
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:07pm On May 16, 2020
vanida6:
Shey no be u dey steal money why leave nah,,,if u leave dat means u re guilty,,,,infact why will a grown man like u been stayin in dsam place wit ur mum,,,just pay her 2k back nd find anoda place to enjoy ur life dear

Foolish, read again and this time digest, spit

2 Likes

Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by crusader77: 10:07pm On May 16, 2020
Ningen:
Harsher reality awaits out there.
If you want to fly, grow wings first.

You've 2 or 3 years to graduation.
Stay put, cope and get your degree.

Spread your wings & fly out during your NYSC.

Very good advice. Well done.
Better be adhered to by the young man.
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by Ybaby: 10:08pm On May 16, 2020
It is Ok.

You no longer need her anyway. You are now AN ADULT

Go and Youtube and learn more on your skill then go to fiver and get jobs.

Let me teach you something- just before you sleep everynight see yourself rich - donot miss a single night until you achieve wealth

She will throw you out in the next years so be very prayerful and impress your sub-consious by visualising

Your mum is frustrated she has been carrying alot financially and is now taken it out on you.

Fun fact - Look at the advantage - your financial spine is being strengthened

You are an eagle - time to fly

I see you wealthy and happy - this time will pass.

8 Likes

Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by naijaschoolguru(m): 10:08pm On May 16, 2020
Alaye, leave that house, if you don't leave your comfort zone for success, it will be difficult for you to make it in this life. You have to fall forward. Leave that house asap.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by Benwallt(m): 10:08pm On May 16, 2020
You work from home, you are the best opera journalist and you can't give your mama 2k to cool her down. She should get area boys to remove you from the house. 20 is not an excuse.
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by adecz: 10:08pm On May 16, 2020
grin
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by ylaa(f): 10:09pm On May 16, 2020
I am touch by your story. Where do you stay? I believe you. What do we do? Leaving the house is not ideal. I suggest you go to your mother, speak respectful with her. Let her know, you can't and will never do such a thing ok. Let her know how you feel. Don't talk about the last incident with her. May the Lord keep you safe. Don't worry, your work will speak for you very soon. A big Job is coming your way. Cheers

quote author=samicine post=89609006]Greetings one and all. I'll try to make my lamentation as short as possible.

My mother accused me of stealing her 2k, but I assure you, I didn't. The money got missing on Thursday night according to her and my 13 year old brother. I won't do such a thing, because the times are hard and the pandemic is fueling this hard times. I'm not lazy, I kind of work from home, I write for opera news hub and to some extent I get money from there, currently I have 19k in my account. I have no motive of taking her money, but she insists I took it, and is currently threatening to throw me out of the house.

This is not the first time such thing has happened. When I was still in secondary school, money got missing often and she'll blame me, beat me and starve me for stealing her money, but God helped me and the culprit was found, my other brother was caught, he is 18 now and doesn't stay with us anymore. He stays with my dad. She never apologized for what she did and the scars of that emotional and physical abuse still ripples across my body. But this time I'm not sure I will forgive her if the money is found. I'm planning on leaving home and starting my life somewhere, it's hard, it might just be my naivety speaking, but I need your advice.

The only skill I have is writing and web designing, which I'm almost getting good at. I just need help and guidance. I'm a 200level student and I major in psychology. I'll be 21 by November. [/quote]
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by packman: 10:09pm On May 16, 2020
Theundertaker:
I left my parents house at 28 , they said all sorts but I humbled myself , to save, I got a stable job at 25 , b4 I left the house I bought television , bed , fridge n and others before I rented a small place n took my things, life is all about planing . Don’t let ur emotions control you .
Best advice
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by incogni2o: 10:09pm On May 16, 2020
samicine:
Greetings one and all. I'll try to make my lamentation as short as possible.

My mother accused me of stealing her 2k, but I assure you, I didn't. The money got missing on Thursday night according to her and my 13 year old brother. I won't do such a thing, because the times are hard and the pandemic is fueling this hard times. I'm not lazy, I kind of work from home, I write for opera news hub and to some extent I get money from there, currently I have 19k in my account. I have no motive of taking her money, but she insists I took it, and is currently threatening to throw me out of the house.

This is not the first time such thing has happened. When I was still in secondary school, money got missing often and she'll blame me, beat me and starve me for stealing her money, but God helped me and the culprit was found, my other brother was caught, he is 18 now and doesn't stay with us anymore. He stays with my dad. She never apologized for what she did and the scars of that emotional and physical abuse still ripples across my body. But this time I'm not sure I will forgive her if the money is found. I'm planning on leaving home and starting my life somewhere, it's hard, it might just be my naivety speaking, but I need your advice.

The only skill I have is writing and web designing, which I'm almost getting good at. I just need help and guidance. I'm a 200level student and I major in psychology. I'll be 21 by November.

I will ask you not to leave.

I endured worse from my Mum but Today, I cant imagine Life without Her.

I understand the emotion about your Mum not trusting you...I really understand it .....But just thibk that is more about her belief and not who you really are.

All these things makes us stronger and more forgiving.

Like I made up my mind that I will never depend on my Parents for anything after Graduation. And I can tell you now I am supporting my Parents with a Lot of things now.

That Pain made me take decisions like this and a few other decision.

Just turn her distrust to your fuel to succeed more in Life.

Such is Life Sis....Pele

1 Like

Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by Tcwork: 10:10pm On May 16, 2020
Davash222:

There's nothing sad here. It happens in most average families.
You don't see it as sad. It's great news to you.
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by Ybaby: 10:10pm On May 16, 2020
naijaschoolguru:
Alaye, leave that house, if you don't leave your comfort zone for success, it will be difficult for you to make it in this life. You have to fall forward. Leave that house asap.
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:10pm On May 16, 2020
Theundertaker:
I left my parents house at 28 , they said all sorts but I humbled myself , to save, I got a stable job at 25 , b4 I left the house I bought television , bed , fridge n and others before I rented a small place n took my things, life is all about planing . Don’t let ur emotions control you .

God bless you
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by Ybaby: 10:11pm On May 16, 2020
Benwallt:
You work from home, you are the best opera journalist and you can't give your mama 2k to cool her down. She should get area boys to remove you from the house. 20 is not an excuse.
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by obowunmi(m): 10:11pm On May 16, 2020
Your mother is an ABUSIVE buffoon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:11pm On May 16, 2020
Preshieben:
African parents are outrageous
Dunnoh why

Not all but a lot of them especially among the people with limited means of income
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by ylaa(f): 10:12pm On May 16, 2020
I fear for the advice. No head no tail. Hahahaha

quote author=tunize post=89626651]
This one now 2mro will be blaming ppl in power that they are not good decision maker.. simple issue now, see the advice this one is dishing out.[/quote]
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 16, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

You are a thief!!!!

You stole your mum's 2k and you still had the guts to post it here.
Why did you play Aja ere with it, stop paying visual with your mum's hard-earned money.

Are you sure you are okay ?
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by perdollar(m): 10:12pm On May 16, 2020
samicine:
Greetings one and all. I'll try to make my lamentation as short as possible.

The only skill I have is writing and web designing, which I'm almost getting good at. I just need help and guidance. I'm a 200level student and I major in psychology. I'll be 21 by November.
it's either she's not ur mum or u r a product of one night stand
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by RedBororo(m): 10:13pm On May 16, 2020
First thing you need to ask yourself is why the lost of trust and what would make feel to throw you out, can you check your choice of friends or things you involve In she doesn’t like, but be sure to seat her down you guys can talk.
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by Ajimusty2: 10:13pm On May 16, 2020
u get 19k for account and u no fit withdraw 2k give her.where is ur sense?

1 Like

Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by olax02(m): 10:14pm On May 16, 2020
Things are very hard out there, but you can still survive. I left my parents at the age of 20yrd and i never go back to them now i'm over 30years, hustle for myself and i can boast of many things now. Guy move on.
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by naijaschoolguru(m): 10:14pm On May 16, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

You are a thief!!!!

You stole your mum's 2k and you still had the guts to post it here.
Why did you play Aja ere with it, stop paying visual with your mum's hard-earned money.

Alaye o ni kuree, ahhh nairalander grin grin
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by tunize(m): 10:15pm On May 16, 2020
ylaa:
I fear for the advice. No head no tail. Hahahaha

quote author=tunize post=89626651]
This one now 2mro will be blaming ppl in power that they are not good decision maker.. simple issue now, see the advice this one is dishing out.
The tin shock me oooh probably she jst said it and nvr gave it a thought
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by PastorFire: 10:17pm On May 16, 2020
BigJoe19:
You think it's easy for a 20year-old to live on his own in this country, it's like you are not from Nigeria. Most under 22years old that do not stay with their parents are mostly yahoo boys and drug addicts.
Does that one have sense?.
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by ylaa(f): 10:17pm On May 16, 2020
Where will he leave to? The world is no longer safe. I remember an innocent boy who left his parent's house due to pressure, squatted with friends who were into underground business, unknown to him. Not long they were caught and the innocent boy was mentioned, no one defended him, he was killed along side with the robbers. Home is the best place abeg. No good friends anymore. Betrayals here and there. I pray God to sort him out.

[quote author=Ybaby post=89627220][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things / Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met / When Does A Woman Conceive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.