Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Oprah Winfrey Has Only Dated 8 Men In Her Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oprah Winfrey Has Only Dated 8 Men In Her Life (8777 Views)

Why Do Ladies Lie To Men They Only Dated 2 Or 3 Men Before? / Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life / "Never Let a Man Define Who You Are" - Oprah Winfrey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Oprah Winfrey Has Only Dated 8 Men In Her Life by YankeeJoe(m): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2013
[quote author=oritameta] 3 sexual partners for a girl that's 25, she's as good as a virgin. Personally, i think the probability of getting a virgin to marry is the same as playing lottery, 1 to 1,000,000 (i think) and I don't play lotto. I live in the real world.

As per the "don't put out" issue, you don't have to blame us o. For a girl's that has been around, with lets say 10 guys by age 25, it will be next to impossible to convince her new man that it's during his "tenure in office" that she wants to enact the new law of celibacy. next thing on an average 9ja guy's mind is: eh eh. Na me be mugu abi shocked

did u just say dat a gal @25 wit jus 3 intimate males, is as gud as a virgin? No way bro. By d way, do u knw d nmbr of times each guys must ve drilled her oil well durin their intimacy wit her?
2ndly, dnt blame any guy dat demands intimacy frm a gal because gals of ds days do nt appreciate it wen a guy is bn nice 2 dem..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze / Omo! My Female Boss Get Yansh I Just Noticed Today! / Top Five Romantic Movies To Watch With Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.