Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story (65117 Views)

Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by LadySarah: 9:05am On May 17, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Its the number one movie in UK and US right now!

R u sure?

1 Like

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:05am On May 17, 2020
An awesome movie. I recommended it to all my followers. A movie with lots of lessons to learn.
Very Inspiring, Insightful... A movie that talks about present circumstances and what awaits one in the future. Career, Choosing a life partner, hearing from God, Revelations, Disobedience, Calling, The place of faith, The power of Intercessory prayers, Sacrifice, ah Just everything.
I couldn't help but see the movie thrice.
The Train --- a movie I will keep for my kids and grand kids to see.
It's a must you see the movie guys.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Brainzz40(m): 9:06am On May 17, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Mike Bamiloye Don tey for the movie industry o. Na real veteran. Just that nollywood dosent regard mount zion films. Though he needs to work on his visual qualities. They are really ancient.
boss,that was before ooo...if u watch AJeboye...u will understand

6 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by glancenaija: 9:06am On May 17, 2020
I've always watched Mike Bamiloye's movies for years. I tap into his blessings...

4 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Atheistan: 9:06am On May 17, 2020
Ok
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by emwhyz(m): 9:07am On May 17, 2020
I am inspired to go and watch.

1 Like

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Irore: 9:08am On May 17, 2020
[/quote]
Man-of-God(moG).May God give us christian homes,amen.

3 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by yesloaded: 9:09am On May 17, 2020
Greatest Christian Movie Producer of our time.

1 Like

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Nobody: 9:10am On May 17, 2020
Very admirable.

1 Like

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:12am On May 17, 2020
I like his movies

3 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by chrismexzie(m): 9:13am On May 17, 2020
Investmentfreak:
What worked for him (May/won’t) work for another.
What worked for him was God and God is still working for him, so also will God work for anyone that completely put his/her trust in God. See what 2.Chronicles 16:9 has to say: "For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him."

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bible.kingjamesbiblelite

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Loveknitting: 9:14am On May 17, 2020
Investmentfreak:
What worked for him (May/won’t) work for another.

Hahaha, clap for yourself
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Hoodbilonia: 9:15am On May 17, 2020
Another trash movie for dumbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by coolgb(m): 9:15am On May 17, 2020
I can still remember trekking with my friends from our street to a crusade in another church just to watch Agbara NLA. That man's movie will always move you. May God continue to strengthen you sir.

12 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by gurunlocker: 9:17am On May 17, 2020
Great movie but overhyped!
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Vasgas: 9:18am On May 17, 2020
paulolee:
good...this man is one of the producers dts doing a good work in nollywood...love his movie from the production to the interpretation of roles and most especially his story lines are always on point and i do endup learning from his flicks...remember when me n ma parents watched "the storm" a movie abt a troubled family dt was in total shambles from d drunk n cheating parents to the wayward children" i guess dt was almost 6 or 7 yrs bk...we watched dt movie together and we learned alot as a family...dad was being accused of aving anoda lady outside n ma mum learned how to curtail him and leave d rest to the lord tru prayers after weeks of shouting and challenging him...mum jus changed and started being extra caring n praying all nites and one day dad took mum out n confessed and also deleted n block d lady causing problems n said he felt too guilty ever since mum changed n hearing her prayers each nites keeps givin him nightmares n dt was how we wr blessed by this man's evangelical movie...thanks sir.

From script to screen. Thank God for Bro mike life

1 Like

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by ThatFairGuy: 9:19am On May 17, 2020
t
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by frubben(m): 9:21am On May 17, 2020
There movie is always preaching tolerance for only the female gender. Anytime the family is misbehaving its only the woman bla bla. Cheating husband wife should pray , husband being physical, wife should pray bla bla bla .

I see Dem as just like Christian who does not support western world but use the tools of Western world.

So there movie no dey freak me

Congrats though

3 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by money121(m): 9:21am On May 17, 2020
Ok
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Muyiwaipere(m): 9:28am On May 17, 2020
Follow what I preach not what I do

Meanwhile Nairalanders una prayers untop me don dey answered .....I finally got a job o...and i was told to resume tomorrow but as I dey I no get shishi for tfare abeg make Una help my ministry make I no loose Job on the first day..anything for the Tfare 0031776234 sterling bank
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by leye4u: 9:33am On May 17, 2020
EmmyDJourno:
Shoutout to one of the few Pastors who know what they are doing cool

Unlike some Enugbe Tithe Ministers undecided
You don't know him..He is not a Pastor

1 Like

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Olarewaju89: 9:33am On May 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The hyping and over rating is about to begin o

At the end the world will realize that the movie is one overrated dumb fuckkk

Because you are not a Christian that's why you are talking like this." For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God."

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Vasgas: 9:34am On May 17, 2020
The journey of faith.

Q: Bro Mike what is the future of this ministry?
A: Actually I don't know what the future is or what it look's like but I know some one who knows the future.

Q: Why are you here?
A: My father want me here( with tears rolling down his cheeks)

I choose the better Lord, I chose the better, I choose.........

Bro Rotimi was unable to see the future.

Bro Mike said this during is wife 56 birthday......

THE GIRL IS 56 TODAY.
Only God Can Give a Man a Good Wife.
If I have not Found Jesus Christ, I would have
missed YOU!. Because WHEN I knew I had a
Call of God on My Life, I knew I would never
succeed in Life unless I got it Right in the
Place of Marriage.

I thank God that all the Sisters I approached
previously turned down my Proposals.
God bless them all for turning down my
Proposals.
I was Blind.
I did not see that NONE of them was the
Ordained One.
I did not know.
But Jesus Christ made them all to turn down
you Proposals.
Until I Proposed to the Only Sister Who did
not turn me back, but prayed over my
Proposals and replied me after One Month.
Ah! She never saw any inadequacies in me
but VISIONS and CALLING and MINISTRY.
No job, but ministry.
No house but Only One Room that contained
all my belongings: standing hanger,
cupboard, bookshelf, cooking pots and a
standing Fan that had no leg and a small
black and white Television.
She saw into the future!
She saw Greatness and Relevance in the
future.

Finally brethren, You can't separate your marriage life from your ministry ( Either on the altar or in the cooperate world).
That is why you must seek the author of marriage opinion when you finally decide to settle down.

AMP:House and riches are the inheritance from fathers, but a wise, understanding, and prudent wife is from the Lord.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by StagethemTVee: 9:34am On May 17, 2020
Mike Bamiloye has been very consistent

4 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Covidupdate: 9:35am On May 17, 2020
Support the little kids
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Omogbenusola(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2020
Very inspiring movie , educates on why you need to follow God's will wholly

5 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Nobody: 9:39am On May 17, 2020
I remember Ayamatanga

1 Like

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by sowilli: 9:42am On May 17, 2020
You don’t need to go to Harvard to make an impact in life. Just identify your calling, know your purpose, believe solely and depend on God. You will do things unbelievable. The God factor remains the most important factor.
The God factor- 60%, The You factor 30%, The Environmental factor- 10%.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Renida: 9:43am On May 17, 2020
Good Day Lovely People,

Meanwhile

I'll design whatever graphic needs you want at 50% off the regular fee, no matter the designs you want, no matter the number of designs, provided you contact me to make this designs between today and June 20.

Contact me today, let's begin your projects branding....
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Clothingonline9(m): 9:46am On May 17, 2020
Inspiring man
Order for men clothing affordable price nationwide delivery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Names Of God And Their Meanings / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits / Apostle Suleman Arrives Washington D.C In Style Amid Sex Scandal. Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.