Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story (65112 Views)

Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 17, 2020
This man!

I like him; then.

I don't know if I still do

But his movies; I doubt if I can erase the impressions they left on my young mind of then.

I think he's good at what he does, and, what does it matter if I still like him or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by zoedew: 3:02pm On May 17, 2020
Great movie!
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by aAK1(m): 3:10pm On May 17, 2020
emusmithyy:

But you dont mind SEASONAL MOVIES being long but a Christian movie should be brief?

The name of Jesus makes unbelievers uncomfortable.
that’s why season movies are in series or episodeS and not one long boring stretch. You are not Christians than I am . Now run along
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Youngzedd(m): 3:34pm On May 17, 2020
EmmyDJourno:
Shoutout to one of the few Pastors who know what they are doing cool

Unlike some Enugbe Tithe Ministers undecided

Let me come and be going.

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by EmmyDJourno: 3:37pm On May 17, 2020
Youngzedd:

Let me come and be going.

And what does this single Facebook post mean

Abeg continue your going oooo
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 17, 2020
weedfada:
This guy's movies that used to give me heart attack when growing up... Whenever we watch anyone at home like this, I no go fit enter kitchen alone @ night, going to the balcony sef was a no no. I consciously stopped watching them... Heard his wife even got some spiritual attacks after her "ayamatanga" role... Kudos to them tho!
We are together in d scary part angry..It always air in the night...My mum will now do.me strong thing by sending me to her room to get stuffs and I dont dare say no..The kind speed that carries me to and fro passes that of light grin grin

Good old days shocked

1 Like

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 17, 2020
Nobody remembered *IDE ESU cool shocked
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Legendguru: 4:33pm On May 17, 2020
None
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Hahjascho(m): 5:13pm On May 17, 2020
tenderheart:
Nobody remembered *IDE ESU cool shocked
Lol... I do, you also completed the whole discs?

1 Like

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Hahjascho(m): 5:18pm On May 17, 2020
If you watched the film featuring ayam'matanga, ( I am at anger ), and you weren't really scared then you must have been a stubborn kid while growing up grin .
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by pacespot(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2020
This man, mike bamiloye, I can't forget that his film "opoti eri", that film was watched a thousand times by every member of my family during the cassette CD area.
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by marvin906(m): 5:46pm On May 17, 2020
RTSC:

Your religion is Christianity.

That is the limits of your Christianity.

religion has blinded your eyes so no need arguing with you

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by wendixx(f): 5:56pm On May 17, 2020
You need to come in contact with this man and his wife physically to know what kind of grace they carry.

He is an epitome of Christ-like. His messages God-focused, and the usual "sow seed" jaboree absent.

He drops the undiluted Word and blessed all present.

God bless you Sir for being a blessing to this generation.
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Oselu28(f): 6:09pm On May 17, 2020
paulolee:

yeah i kno wr u are coming from bcoz some men no jus get conscience...tanks bro

you're welcome but I'm a sis.......
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Dannan: 6:11pm On May 17, 2020
There is no prayer in your signature. Edit it.
Righteousness89:
Great vessel of GOD!

He and His Wife have Terrorized the Demonic kingdoms with the Movies GOD ALMIGHTY has used them to do!

I Remember Agbaralanla, Rapture Movies and others!
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Righteousness89(m): 6:13pm On May 17, 2020
Dannan:
There is no prayer in your signature. Edit it.
thereid bro! It's an attached Salvation prayer!
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by deife(m): 6:18pm On May 17, 2020
StrikeBack:
grin

Starring
Kiefer Sutherland
James spader
Jason beghe
Jennifer hanishton
Odunlade Adekola
IYA rainbow

Very inspiring

No matter how lost you are, God still loves you. Come home.
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by paulolee(m): 6:19pm On May 17, 2020
Oselu28:

you're welcome but I'm a sis.......
lolz...m xoo sori abt dt...nairaland gat me tinkin every mention is a guy...mayb na bcoz gals no de mention me....m sori babes...enjoy ur sunday

1 Like

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by paulolee(m): 6:20pm On May 17, 2020
bukatyne:

Wonderful testimony.
Nothing seeing your purpose produce fruit in others.
Heaven would rejoice with such a person.
amen n thanks..
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by StrikeBack(m): 6:20pm On May 17, 2020
deife:

P diddy FT skyler gray

I’m coming home

Very inspiring music
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by paulolee(m): 6:21pm On May 17, 2020
emusmithyy:

Inspiring.

But what would it take you to write in full and not use shortcuts?
m sorry bt its bcoz of time n na chat tinz cos am..try and bear wit me pls..m not a fast typer n shortcuts de mk story short na..no vex abeg
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Toks2008(m): 6:21pm On May 17, 2020
bukatyne:

Perhaps the guys should start by becoming a faithful man like Mike first.

What is this one saying? what has faithfulness got to do with this? Were they even married at the time? I pray you don't get High BP cos of this faithfulness matter.
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by deife(m): 6:23pm On May 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The hyping and over rating is about to begin o

At the end the world will realize that the movie is one overrated dumb fuckkk

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by deife(m): 6:25pm On May 17, 2020
Impregnable101:
Where can i download it(free)

On YouTube. Damilola Mike-Bamiloye channel
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by deife(m): 6:31pm On May 17, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Another trash movie for dumbos

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by talktrue4eva: 6:34pm On May 17, 2020
Why can't they have Christian movie channel on cable TV self?

2 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by deife(m): 6:34pm On May 17, 2020
gurunlocker:
Great movie but overhyped!

Really? It is your opinion anyway. As for me, I was so touched that I wept. And by the way, I'm a man.
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by gurunlocker: 6:58pm On May 17, 2020
deife:

Really? It is your opinion anyway. As for me, I was so touched that I wept. And by the way, I'm a man.

Yes, it's touching but still hyped.... Go watch Miracle in call number 7 and When they see us.

I guess you are the emotional type. Why I go cry because of The Train grin grin
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Obec70(m): 7:03pm On May 17, 2020
Good one from Mount Zion Ministry! Can't wait to watch the film the real food for soul!
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by NoToPile: 8:31pm On May 17, 2020
RTSC:

You can't marry a woman like that unless you are a child of God.

God will not allow his daughter to marry a heathen.

You won't even see them in the first place.

Loool

Most people don't understand this

Even so called christain guys that all that is on their mind is how to lure the lady to have sex with them are shouting about a not getting virtuous woman up and down, just to keep the bed undefiled they can't.

Likes attract likes.

Good ,Godly women are abound God forbid if they fall into the hands of rogues.
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by HandjobHelper: 9:00pm On May 17, 2020
paulole:
good...this man is one of the producers dts doing a good work in HandjobHelper...love his movie from the production to the interpretation of roles and most especially his story lines are always on point and i do endup learning from his flicks...remember when me n ma parents watched "the storm" a movie abt a troubled family dt was in total shambles from d drunk n cheating parents to the wayward children" i guess dt was almost 6 or 7 yrs bk...we watched dt movie together and we learned alot as a family...dad was being accused of aving anoda lady outside n ma mum learned how to curtail him and leave d rest to the lord tru prayers after weeks of shouting and challenging him...mum jus changed and started being extra caring n praying all nites and one day dad took mum out n confessed and also deleted n block d lady causing problems n said he felt too guilty ever since mum changed n hearing her prayers each nites keeps givin him nightmares n dt was how we wr blessed by this man's evangelical movie...thanks sir.
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Fetula4u: 9:06pm On May 17, 2020
StrikeBack:
grin
Starring Kiefer Sutherland James spader Jason beghe Jennifer hanishton Odunlade Adekola IYA rainbow

Very inspiring
Thank you can I get the link for downloading the movie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Names Of God And Their Meanings / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits / Apostle Suleman Arrives Washington D.C In Style Amid Sex Scandal. Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.