Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story (65118 Views)

Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Greenified(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Mike Bamiloye Don tey for the movie industry o. Na real veteran. Just that nollywood dosent regard mount zion films. [b]Though he needs to work on his visual qualities.[/b]They are really ancient.
That was then

7 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Toks2008(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2020
That his wife ehn, if one sees such these days it will be a miracle. Unlike the foolish clueless lazy leeches, we see today looking for a made guy upandan.

8 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Dangrace01: 9:49am On May 17, 2020
Grace!!!

I sell mad cars check my profile
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Oselu28(f): 9:51am On May 17, 2020
paulolee:
good...this man is one of the producers dts doing a good work in nollywood...love his movie from the production to the interpretation of roles and most especially his story lines are always on point and i do endup learning from his flicks...remember when me n ma parents watched "the storm" a movie abt a troubled family dt was in total shambles from d drunk n cheating parents to the wayward children" i guess dt was almost 6 or 7 yrs bk...we watched dt movie together and we learned alot as a family...dad was being accused of aving anoda lady outside n ma mum learned how to curtail him and leave d rest to the lord tru prayers after weeks of shouting and challenging him...mum jus changed and started being extra caring n praying all nites and one day dad took mum out n confessed and also deleted n block d lady causing problems n said he felt too guilty ever since mum changed n hearing her prayers each nites keeps givin him nightmares n dt was how we wr blessed by this man's evangelical movie...thanks sir.

your father changed because he's a good man..some other men won't have
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by learner007(m): 9:53am On May 17, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Mike Bamiloye Don tey for the movie industry o. Na real veteran. Just that nollywood dosent regard mount zion films. Though he needs to work on his visual qualities. They are really ancient.

If you are not current, you CANNOT be correct. When last did you watch their movies? Start with Abejoye and come back here to erase this comment

10 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Dangrace01: 9:54am On May 17, 2020
Toks2008:
That his wife ehn, if one sees such these days it will be a miracle. Unlike the foolish clueless lazy leeches, we see today looking for a made guy upandan.

Guy good girls still dey Dem yakpa

2 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Sososo(f): 9:54am On May 17, 2020
Thumbs up sir

3 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Toks2008(m): 9:57am On May 17, 2020
Dangrace01:

Guy good girls still dey Dem yakpa

I can attest to that but the fact remains that most ladies these days are leeches looking for a man that can pay their bills.. I watched the movie and i was so moved to see a lady willing to be with a man that is not just broke but with no realistic prospect of making it except for his conviction which she bought into.

Shame on any lady whose hope is hinged on her man's ability to take care of her.

I would have put the blame on some vague parents who will never allow a "Hustling" guy marry their daughters but the ladies have a choice of standing their ground just like Bamiloye's wife did.

6 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by OkpanachiMax: 9:57am On May 17, 2020
Na promo thing grin
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by RTSC: 9:57am On May 17, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Mike Bamiloye Don tey for the movie industry o. Na real veteran. Just that nollywood dosent regard mount zion films. Though he needs to work on his visual qualities. They are really ancient.
The Bible says be not unequally yoked with the world.
He that loves the world, the love of the father is not in him.

If Nollywood regards mount Zion films, then something must be very wrong with mount Zion films.

7 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by RTSC: 10:00am On May 17, 2020
Toks2008:
You can't marry a woman like that unless you are a child of God.

God will not allow his daughter to marry a heathen.

You won't even see them in the first place.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by wiseone1111: 10:00am On May 17, 2020
please were can I download these movie from
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Adedove(m): 10:03am On May 17, 2020
The man, his ministry, his family and his God are supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by BigBankBlack(m): 10:03am On May 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The hyping and over rating is about to begin o

At the end the world will realize that the movie is one overrated dumb fuckkk

It's not always a must you talk you know, at least try and respect people's opinions and not calling a man of God work dumb

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Nobody: 10:03am On May 17, 2020
Please also watch mother in-law by Gloria Bamiloye. We need more of movies like this so as to restore the glory of marriage.

4 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Dangrace01: 10:03am On May 17, 2020
Toks2008:

I can attest to that but the fact remains that most ladies these days are leeches looking for a man that can pay their bills.. I watched the movie and i was so moved to see a lady willing to be with a man that is not just broke but with no realistic prospect of making it except for his conviction which she bought into.

Shame on any lady whose hope is hinged on her man's ability to take care of her.

Correct

My guy that got married told me same he says when you want to marry sell your vision to your wife let her know and choose if she shares Same vision too. That's one of the way to a happy marriage. My guy married with nothing and is doing well now.

1 Like

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by isaac101: 10:04am On May 17, 2020
Broken link
FactBoyz:
Factboyz dot com

Mike Bamiloye's biographical movie titled; THE TRAIN is making waves and impressing viewers worldwide as it hit the internet on May the 3rd; earning a comfortable number 1 spot on the Nigerian YouTube cyberspace. It has raked in almost a million views so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mFvb62VMkc

The movie which details the true life story of popular Gospel Drama Evangelist Mike Bamiloye reveals the passion the younger Mike had for God hence taking a step of faith that changed his life forever.

Mike Bamiloye whose other name was revealed in the movie as "Abayomi", started his life just like any other person would in Nigeria in the 1960s. The movie began on a rather solemn note showing how his mother passed away and the amount of pressure and grief it brought on the young "Abayomi" (Mike Bamiloye)

His childhood lifestyle portrayed in the movie, showed him gathering young children of his age, in a bid to make them act a short biblical movie "David and Goliath" He demonstrated his directing prowess by trying to direct the movie, but his effort failed miserably as no one wanted to act as Goliath! Lol

The movie continued as it showed Mike Bamiloye transform from a troublesome child to a well reserved and respected "bro" who took God and the work of God seriously.

The movies' setting, casting and general character is highly impressive and generally good, too standard for a normal, everyday gospel movie. The movie started with a 1960s setting and environment which was hugely successful due to the blend of 1960s architecture, furniture arrangement, clothing and language.

Indeed, the movie is a classic for Christians who cherish Christian movies; even beyond the fact that the movie fared well, its godly essence and relevance will last for a long time in the Christian world which is in dire need of godliness and its propagation via movies.

The movie encourages total faith in God amidst the raging storms that might try to weaken or make one compromise.

We will be pointing out some lessons that can be learnt from this great Christian movie of a great Christian of our time; Relax as lists out 10 lessons that can be learnt from the movie;

1. Always Believe in God:

Who doesn't even know this one? That's the first step for a successful roller-coaster ride in the Christian faith. Belief in God is beyond faith alone, it also involves taking a step of obedience and diligence in the study of the Bible.

2. Never Give Up On A Child Whose Future Doesn't Look Bright:

From the movie, the young Mike seemed to have no clear direction in life, with his future looking incredibly bleak, yet he overcame all and was a surprise miracle to those who once mocked him.

3. The Present Doesn't Determine The Future:

Your current situation now, doesn't determine your future, it is not a stamp to your destiny tomorrow. Who thought a small, village boy would end up becoming a world renowned evangelist? No one! His marriage to Gloria Bamiloye also had an ugly look then, but look at them now! This is a great lesson!

4. What Irritates You Could Be An Assignment:

"Abayomi' (Mike Bamiloye) was not happy with the apparent and obvious glorification of the devil via the television and it spurred him to action to cretae Christian content and movies that would rather glorify God. In his zeal for God, he set out on a journey of faith that God honored. His journey of faith is currently blessing thousands of people globally. As a Christian, there might be some evil, negative things that you may have noticed going on around you in your family, your place of work or even your church; it is time to speak up! That could be an opening door to your God-given ministry.

5. Your Marriage Partner Makes You or Mars You:

God helped Abayomi to pick someone who had the same passion with him; hence helping take him to greater heights. The lesson to be learnt here is enormous because when anyone chooses the wrong marriage partner, its resulting results becomes highly disastrous. However, the right spouse came because he trusted God and that spouse (Gloria) became a supportive pillar for his ministry.

6. Virtuous Women Still Exist:

Even amidst the chaos and confusion in that time, Abayomi was able to find a virtuous, godly lady to marry. Of course we cannot expect less because his trust was fully on God who he heavily relied on. It also teaches that it is worthy and honorable to wait on the lord in holiness and patience without being involved in immorality currently ravaging the lives of youths in our days.

The lessons are too numerous to mention but we have mentioned some which are worthy of note.

Factboyz dot com rates this movie high and it is recommendable for Christians struggling to answer the call of God upon their lives.

[b][/b]

https:///article/lessons-to-learn-from-mike-bamiloye-as-his-bio-movie-the-train-trends-no-1-on-youtube.html
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by siverspooon(m): 10:05am On May 17, 2020
nonny1212:
Deep Word.

"The gods are dead", my first mount zion movie.

Good old days.
I remember too.. very interesting film

1 Like

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by siverspooon(m): 10:07am On May 17, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Trend online...

Naso...

See advertisement grin
Noo it's noylt advert. If u are a regular visitor to YouTube you will see it there @no1. I didn't watch it cuz am running out of data

1 Like

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by blowjohn(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2020
Ultimate Power!
Agbara Nla!

AYAMATANGA!

3 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Jokerman(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Great vessel of GOD!

He and His Wife have Terrorized the Demonic kingdoms with the Movies GOD ALMIGHTY has used them to do!

I Remember Agbaralanla, Rapture Movies and others!

The enemies if God are already quivering on this thread as usual grin

4 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by cacapa101(m): 10:18am On May 17, 2020
You can download the movie [b]'The train' [/b]through this link: https://tubidy.blue/watch Copy the link in your browser and click on download MP4.

1 Like

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Enoch07: 10:18am On May 17, 2020
Investmentfreak:
What worked for him (May/won’t) work for another.
true that
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by segebase(m): 10:21am On May 17, 2020
I remember ayam at anger
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by ABINTUK(m): 10:26am On May 17, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Its the number one movie in UK and US right now!

Even in biafra land

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Investmentfreak: 10:29am On May 17, 2020
Enoch07:

true that

Enoch of the old? grin
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Nifemi2512(m): 10:38am On May 17, 2020
None of their movies is as powerful as
AGBARA NLA.
with acts of the great Ishawuru & Ayaaamatangaaa

1 Like

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by mabea: 10:39am On May 17, 2020
EmmyDJourno:
Shoutout to one of the few Pastors who know what they are doing cool

Unlike some Enugbe Tithe Ministers undecided
If you like talk from now to eternity no pastor needs your evaluation or approval to do what God sent him to do. You are not God to determine who serves him well or who doesn't.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by weedfada(m): 10:42am On May 17, 2020
This guy's movies that used to give me heart attack when growing up... Whenever we watch anyone at home like this, I no go fit enter kitchen alone @ night, going to the balcony sef was a no no. I consciously stopped watching them... Heard his wife even got some spiritual attacks after her "ayamatanga" role... Kudos to them tho!

1 Like

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by SoSlimOlak(m): 10:44am On May 17, 2020
I just want to thank God for Mount Zion ministry for reaching out to us in this dimension...
Their movie is a food to my soul.

Mount Zion you are doing well... grin

3 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by klarke(m): 10:49am On May 17, 2020
Inspiring indeed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Names Of God And Their Meanings / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits / Apostle Suleman Arrives Washington D.C In Style Amid Sex Scandal. Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.