Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story (65115 Views)

Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by farem: 10:57am On May 17, 2020
EmmyDJourno:
Shoutout to one of the few Pastors who know what they are doing cool

Unlike some Enugbe Tithe Ministers undecided

Some guys have been demonically wired or programmed to always think of Tithes anytime GOSPEL, PASTORS, JESUS or HIS CHURCH is mentioned. The pastors of their grandparents ended and died in penury. Their horizon is therefore limited to that satanic worldview of who a pastor should be. Na lie! Ko le werk!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by dd12345: 10:58am On May 17, 2020
You can watch or download the movies from YouTube...just search for The Train.

3 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Edmanpumpin(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2020
Brainzz40:
boss,that was before ooo...if u watch AJeboye...u will understand

Abejoye season 1-3
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by hopefulLandlord: 11:07am On May 17, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Its the number one movie in UK and US right now!
Proof?
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by JustCurious: 11:07am On May 17, 2020
The BEST movie I have watched this year.
God bless Mount Zion for the works of their hands.

3 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by God2man2again(m): 11:15am On May 17, 2020
Nifemi2512:
None of their movies is as powerful as
AGBARA NLA.
with acts of the great Ishawuru & Ayaaamatangaaa

So true, I would gladly recommend Agbara nla Part 1 to Part 5 to all Christians.

This latest movie, the Train, is the bomb.
It is recommended for everyone.

Search for these movies on YouTube.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by watchwoman(f): 11:16am On May 17, 2020
As someone who grew up watching Mount Zion movies, from Agbara nla, to The gods are dead, captives of the mighty(this movie scared the hell out of me as a child) youthful lusts et al..Watched The Train on Tuesday this week and I ended up watching it again and again...ITS A MASTERPIECE

Excellent story line, fantastic actors, topnotch cinematography, great Locations and all...After all these years I am still very impressed by Mount Zion movies, the standard of Christian movies have not died, His life story is inspiring, one of hope faith and total trust in God...I pray the grace on the ministry is multiplied daily In Jesus name. Amen

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by AmDayo: 11:17am On May 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The hyping and over rating is about to begin o

At the end the world will realize that the movie is one overrated dumb fuckkk

Do something meaningful so that people can also be overrated your work rather than bragging on weed.

I used to respect your comment,but with this you are.....

3 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by AmDayo: 11:18am On May 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The hyping and over rating is about to begin o

At the end the world will realize that the movie is one overrated dumb fuckkk

Do something meaningful so that people can also overrated your work rather than bragging on weed.

I used to respect your comment,but with this you are.....

1 Like

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by hybridblood07(m): 11:18am On May 17, 2020
Is kind of movie is like ancient and the visual quality is cool. The baba movie dey make sense
Kizzygentle:
Mike Bamiloye Don tey for the movie industry o. Na real veteran. Just that nollywood dosent regard mount zion films. Though he needs to work on his visual qualities. They are really ancient.
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by paulolee(m): 11:21am On May 17, 2020
Oselu28:

your father changed because he's a good man..some other men won't have
yeah i kno wr u are coming from bcoz some men no jus get conscience...tanks bro
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Mizwisdom(f): 11:23am On May 17, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Its the number one movie in UK and US right now!

How true is this?

1 Like

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by MCIU: 11:24am On May 17, 2020
FactBoyz:
Factboyz dot com

Mike Bamiloye's biographical movie titled; THE TRAIN is making waves and impressing viewers worldwide as it hit the internet on May the 3rd; earning a comfortable number 1 spot on the Nigerian YouTube cyberspace. It has raked in almost a million views so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mFvb62VMkc

The movie which details the true life story of popular Gospel Drama Evangelist Mike Bamiloye reveals the passion the younger Mike had for God hence taking a step of faith that changed his life forever.

Mike Bamiloye whose other name was revealed in the movie as "Abayomi", started his life just like any other person would in Nigeria in the 1960s. The movie began on a rather solemn note showing how his mother passed away and the amount of pressure and grief it brought on the young "Abayomi" (Mike Bamiloye)

His childhood lifestyle portrayed in the movie, showed him gathering young children of his age, in a bid to make them act a short biblical movie "David and Goliath" He demonstrated his directing prowess by trying to direct the movie, but his effort failed miserably as no one wanted to act as Goliath! Lol

The movie continued as it showed Mike Bamiloye transform from a Mega Churches In United States troublesome child to a well reserved and respected "bro" who took God and the work of God seriously.

The movies' setting, casting and general character is highly impressive and generally good, too standard for a normal, everyday gospel movie. The movie started with a 1960s setting and environment which was hugely successful due to the blend of 1960s architecture, furniture arrangement, clothing and language.

Indeed, the movie is a classic for Christians who cherish Christian movies; even beyond the fact that the movie fared well, its godly essence and relevance will last for a long time in the Christian world which is in dire need of godliness and its propagation via movies.

The movie encourages total faith in God amidst the raging storms that might try to weaken or make one compromise.

We will be pointing out some lessons that can be learnt from this great Christian movie of a great Christian of our time; Relax as lists out 10 lessons that can be learnt from the movie;

1. Always Believe in God:

Who doesn't even know this one? That's the first step for a successful roller-coaster ride in the Christian faith. Belief in God is beyond faith alone, it also involves taking a step of obedience and diligence in the study of the Bible.

2. Never Give Up On A Child Whose Future Doesn't Look Bright:

From the movie, the young Mike seemed to have no clear direction in life, with his future looking incredibly bleak, yet he overcame all and was a surprise miracle to those who once mocked him.

3. The Present Doesn't Determine The Future:

Your current situation now, doesn't determine your future, it is not a stamp to your destiny tomorrow. Who thought a small, village boy would end up becoming a world renowned evangelist? No one! His marriage to Gloria Bamiloye also had an ugly look then, but look at them now! This is a great lesson!

4. What Irritates You Could Be An Assignment:

"Abayomi' (Mike Bamiloye) was not happy with the apparent and obvious glorification of the devil via the television and it spurred him to action to cretae Christian content and movies that would rather glorify God. In his zeal for God, he set out on a journey of faith that God honored. His journey of faith is currently blessing thousands of people globally. As a Christian, there might be some evil, negative things that you may have noticed going on around you in your family, your place of work or even your church; it is time to speak up! That could be an opening door to your God-given ministry.

5. Your Marriage Partner Makes You or Mars You:

God helped Abayomi to pick someone who had the same passion with him; hence helping take him to greater heights. The lesson to be learnt here is enormous because when anyone chooses the wrong marriage partner, its resulting results becomes highly disastrous. However, the right spouse came because he trusted God and that spouse (Gloria) became a supportive pillar for his ministry.

6. Virtuous Women Still Exist:

Even amidst the chaos and confusion in that time, Abayomi was able to find a virtuous, godly lady to marry. Of course we cannot expect less because his trust was fully on God who he heavily relied on. It also teaches that it is worthy and honorable to wait on the lord in holiness and patience without being involved in immorality currently ravaging the lives of youths in our days.

The lessons are too numerous to mention but we have mentioned some which are worthy of note.

Factboyz dot com rates this movie high and it is recommendable for Christians struggling to answer the call of God upon their lives.

[b][/b]

https:///article/lessons-to-learn-from-mike-bamiloye-as-his-bio-movie-the-train-trends-no-1-on-youtube.html

okay
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Mizwisdom(f): 11:26am On May 17, 2020
dd12345:
You can watch or download the movies from YouTube...just search for The Train.

Tanx

1 Like

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by emerged01(m): 11:27am On May 17, 2020
frubben:
There movie is always preaching tolerance for only the female gender. Anytime the family is misbehaving its only the woman bla bla. Cheating husband wife should pray , husband being physical, wife should pray bla bla bla .

I see Dem as just like Christian who does not support western world but use the tools of Western world.

So there movie no dey freak me

Congrats though
There is nothing bad if a woman portrays the attitude of sheep in a family. If man is the head woman is the heart,they hold the family together. Men are full of stupid characters if woman can’t tolerate in a marriage the marriage will fail. They are the sole reason marriage work. So what are you saying? Considering they are the one that pay attention to the kids more and their impart on kids,so they need to preach to more on tolerance. It doesn’t me they are stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by olakunle5296: 11:32am On May 17, 2020
To those who were already grown and matured in the late 1980s and early 1990s you will remember Mike Bamiloye's AGBARA NLA on OGTV for 13 weeks remains the most powerful product of Mount Zion For ever, it has won most souls ever than any other Mount Zion Film in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by charlesm91(m): 11:37am On May 17, 2020
blowjohn:
Ultimate Power!
Agbara Nla!

AYAMATANGA!
haha... can never forget that word “ayamatanga” gave me chills those days. Na Mount Zion movies dey make me fear devil when i small.

1 Like

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Saintmary(f): 11:39am On May 17, 2020
paulolee:
good...this man is one of the producers dts doing a good work in nollywood...love his movie from the production to the interpretation of roles and most especially his story lines are always on point and i do endup learning from his flicks...remember when me n ma parents watched "the storm" a movie abt a troubled family dt was in total shambles from d drunk n cheating parents to the wayward children" i guess dt was almost 6 or 7 yrs bk...we watched dt movie together and we learned alot as a family...dad was being accused of aving anoda lady outside n ma mum learned how to curtail him and leave d rest to the lord tru prayers after weeks of shouting and challenging him...mum jus changed and started being extra caring n praying all nites and one day dad took mum out n confessed and also deleted n block d lady causing problems n said he felt too guilty ever since mum changed n hearing her prayers each nites keeps givin him nightmares n dt was how we wr blessed by this man's evangelical movie...thanks sir.
Glory to God. Awesome testimony. Affliction shall not rise again in Jesus name.
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Amoj4682: 11:43am On May 17, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Mike Bamiloye Don tey for the movie industry o. Na real veteran. Just that nollywood dosent regard mount zion films. Though he needs to work on his visual qualities. They are really ancient.

He has done well and he is not in nollywood. He produces and acts christain movies driven by the power of God to change the lives of people. You can sow a seed into his ministry to help purchase your tyod of visual qualities.

1 Like

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by marvin906(m): 11:45am On May 17, 2020
RTSC:

The Bible says be not unequally yoked with the world.
He that loves the world, the love of the father is not in him.

If Nollywood regards mount Zion films, then something must be very wrong with mount Zion films.

am sorry buh this statement is stupid and am a Christian for that matter

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by SURVBenedict01(m): 11:50am On May 17, 2020
boy that weed you smoking is affecting you call for medical treatment or go for serious Deliverance of the Brain at MFM
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by GreatrAnalyst: 11:56am On May 17, 2020
Impregnable101:
Where can i download it(free)

It has been on YouTube ever since beginning of May, free for download

1 Like

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by blowjohn(m): 11:57am On May 17, 2020
charlesm91:
haha... can never forget that word “ayamatanga” gave me chills those days. Na Mount Zion movies dey make me fear devil when i small.

Yes o. I no dey watch the series alone that year lai lai.
I must watch with people around.
And willie willie

1 Like

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by dammieight(m): 12:00pm On May 17, 2020
Yes I will marry you.. **in awe** thank you sister Gloria.. Let's pray

grin grin. Kill mee!!!
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by yusluvad(m): 12:01pm On May 17, 2020
Baba is a veteran actor...
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Impregnable101: 12:02pm On May 17, 2020
GreatrAnalyst:

It has been on YouTube ever since beginning of May, free for download
Download from youtube?
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by fabulous01(m): 12:10pm On May 17, 2020
Kizzygentle:

Listen to the words...
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by davida222(m): 12:14pm On May 17, 2020
Dangrace01:

Guy good girls still dey Dem yakpa
95% Ladies this days are leeches the guy was right. If it where during our parents days I would not have bothered myself arguing with you. Peace bro.
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Bbbwings: 12:15pm On May 17, 2020
I was traumatised by that ayamantanga movie
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by EmmyDJourno: 12:18pm On May 17, 2020
mabea:
If you like talk from now to eternity no pastor needs your evaluation or approval to do what God sent him to do. You are not God to determine who serves him well or who doesn't.

And you are God to determine grin........Clown cheesy
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by SamOyovwi: 12:24pm On May 17, 2020
The movie is so inspirational. God bless Him and Mount Zion Films

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Names Of God And Their Meanings / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits / Apostle Suleman Arrives Washington D.C In Style Amid Sex Scandal. Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.