Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story (65113 Views)

Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by isax(m): 12:30pm On May 17, 2020
Yeah inspiring movie it is....
FTC in the 5th page.
I see GRACE

1 Like

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by BotafogoJunior(m): 12:33pm On May 17, 2020
BigBankBlack:

It's not always a must you talk you know, at least try and respect people's opinions and not calling a man of God work dumb
shut up, he can call anybodys work dumb,why dont you also respect his opinion by keeping shut or because he made a remark your dumb brain feels should not be said about your man of God,you then feel he shouldn't talk. Shior......yeye dey smell
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by BotafogoJunior(m): 12:38pm On May 17, 2020
emerged01:

There is nothing bad if a woman portrays the attitude of sheep in a family. If man is the head woman is the heart,they hold the family together. Men are full of stupid characters if woman can’t tolerate in a marriage the marriage will fail. They are the sole reason marriage work. So what are you saying? Considering they are the one that pay attention to the kids more and their impart on kids,so they need to preach to more on tolerance. It doesn’t me they are stupid.
shut up,ignoramus ........your uncle is full of stupid character,read the shit you wrote,you fool.so women na to dey tolerate for marriage,while men continue doing what they like but women must tolerate and be as stupid as you. Shior.......yeye dey smell
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Topmaike007(m): 12:41pm On May 17, 2020
nonny1212:
Deep Word.

"The gods are dead", my first mount zion movie.

Good old days.
igi ogbagun, orissa gbangban

2 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by bbode1(m): 12:47pm On May 17, 2020
I growed up watching his movies. Am above 30 now. God bless him big time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by rosamaris: 12:51pm On May 17, 2020
Daddy Mike Bamiloye and his amiable wife are second to none when it comes to production of Christian movies. The ministry is indeed a calling and he pursued it fervently and faithfully as soon as he became born again and today we all can see the fruits of his labour. So many life's and homes have been transformed just by watching these movies. Every role is prayerfully and excellently interpreted you will think it's real. I bless God for giving us a man like him and my pastor, Pastor WFK in this generation. More of God's grace in their ministry in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Seebrian(m): 12:54pm On May 17, 2020
Take it or leave it, Papa Mike is a gift to this country. More grease to your elbow sir.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by stonecoldcafe: 12:58pm On May 17, 2020
FactBoyz:
Factboyz dot com

Mike Bamiloye's biographical movie titled; THE TRAIN is making waves and impressing viewers worldwide as it hit the internet on May the 3rd; earning a comfortable number 1 spot on the -trends-no-1-on-youtube.html

Absolutely lovely movie, I can go on and on about it
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by gRESEARCHER: 1:06pm On May 17, 2020
FactBoyz:
Factboyz dot com

Mike Bamiloye's biographical movie titled; THE TRAIN is making waves and impressing viewers worldwide as it hit the internet on May the 3rd; earning a comfortable number 1 spot on the Nigerian YouTube cyberspace. It has raked in almost a million views so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mFvb62VMkc

The movie which details the true life story of popular Gospel Drama Evangelist Mike Bamiloye reveals the passion the younger Mike had for God hence taking a step of faith that changed his life forever.

Mike Bamiloye whose other name was revealed in the movie as "Abayomi", started his life just like any other person would in Nigeria in the 1960s. The movie began on a rather solemn note showing how his mother passed away and the amount of pressure and grief it brought on the young "Abayomi" (Mike Bamiloye)

His childhood lifestyle portrayed in the movie, showed him gathering young children of his age, in a bid to make them act a short biblical movie "David and Goliath" He demonstrated his directing prowess by trying to direct the movie, but his effort failed miserably as no one wanted to act as Goliath! Lol

The movie continued as it showed Mike Bamiloye transform from a troublesome child to a well reserved and respected "bro" who took God and the work of God seriously.

The movies' setting, casting and general character is highly impressive and generally good, too standard for a normal, everyday gospel movie. The movie started with a 1960s setting and environment which was hugely successful due to the blend of 1960s architecture, furniture arrangement, clothing and language.

Indeed, the movie is a classic for Christians who cherish Christian movies; even beyond the fact that the movie fared well, its godly essence and relevance will last for a long time in the Christian world which is in dire need of godliness and its propagation via movies.

The movie encourages total faith in God amidst the raging storms that might try to weaken or make one compromise.

We will be pointing out some lessons that can be learnt from this great Christian movie of a great Christian of our time; Relax as lists out 10 lessons that can be learnt from the movie;

1. Always Believe in God:

Who doesn't even know this one? That's the first step for a successful roller-coaster ride in the Christian faith. Belief in God is beyond faith alone, it also involves taking a step of obedience and diligence in the study of the Bible.

2. Never Give Up On A Child Whose Future Doesn't Look Bright:

From the movie, the young Mike seemed to have no clear direction in life, with his future looking incredibly bleak, yet he overcame all and was a surprise miracle to those who once mocked him.

3. The Present Doesn't Determine The Future:

Your current situation now, doesn't determine your future, it is not a stamp to your destiny tomorrow. Who thought a small, village boy would end up becoming a world renowned evangelist? No one! His marriage to Gloria Bamiloye also had an ugly look then, but look at them now! This is a great lesson!

4. What Irritates You Could Be An Assignment:

"Abayomi' (Mike Bamiloye) was not happy with the apparent and obvious glorification of the devil via the television and it spurred him to action to cretae Christian content and movies that would rather glorify God. In his zeal for God, he set out on a journey of faith that God honored. His journey of faith is currently blessing thousands of people globally. As a Christian, there might be some evil, negative things that you may have noticed going on around you in your family, your place of work or even your church; it is time to speak up! That could be an opening door to your God-given ministry.

5. Your Marriage Partner Makes You or Mars You:

God helped Abayomi to pick someone who had the same passion with him; hence helping take him to greater heights. The lesson to be learnt here is enormous because when anyone chooses the wrong marriage partner, its resulting results becomes highly disastrous. However, the right spouse came because he trusted God and that spouse (Gloria) became a supportive pillar for his ministry.

6. Virtuous Women Still Exist:

Even amidst the chaos and confusion in that time, Abayomi was able to find a virtuous, godly lady to marry. Of course we cannot expect less because his trust was fully on God who he heavily relied on. It also teaches that it is worthy and honorable to wait on the lord in holiness and patience without being involved in immorality currently ravaging the lives of youths in our days.

The lessons are too numerous to mention but we have mentioned some which are worthy of note.

Factboyz dot com rates this movie high and it is recommendable for Christians struggling to answer the call of God upon their lives.

[/b]

https:///article/lessons-to-learn-from-mike-bamiloye-as-his-bio-movie-the-train-trends-no-1-on-youtube.html
Your points become invalid the moment you brought in [b] BELIEVE IN GOD shit.
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by doggedfighter(f): 1:10pm On May 17, 2020
glancenaija:
I've always watched Mike Bamiloye's movies for years. I tap into his blessings...

Tapper
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by RTSC: 1:17pm On May 17, 2020
marvin906:

am sorry buh this statement is stupid and am a Christian for that matter
Your religion is Christianity.

That is the limits of your Christianity.
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by frubben(m): 1:20pm On May 17, 2020
emerged01:

There is nothing bad if a woman portrays the attitude of sheep in a family. If man is the head woman is the heart,they hold the family together. Men are full of stupid characters if woman can’t tolerate in a marriage the marriage will fail. They are the sole reason marriage work. So what are you saying? Considering they are the one that pay attention to the kids more and their impart on kids,so they need to preach to more on tolerance. It doesn’t me they are stupid.
what are u even typing self . Read and digest my write up. A man is going physical on his wife , the wife should keep praying , while when revise is the case it's a taboo, man is cheating wife should have an alter , while revise is the case na straight sacking. Oga you still leaving in the Stone age. Marriage is called partnership it's not one sided.
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Pickieox(m): 1:20pm On May 17, 2020
nonny1212:
Deep Word.
"The gods are dead", my first mount zion movie.
Good old days.

...including your sky white god too? Isn't it?

1 Like

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by FreeSpark1: 1:31pm On May 17, 2020
The power of vision and grace kept him on the track more grace.

3 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Salt06(m): 1:33pm On May 17, 2020
smiley smiley smiley
farem:

Some guys have been demonically wired or programmed to always think of Tithes anytime GOSPEL, PASTORS, JESUS or HIS CHURCH is mentioned. The pastors of their grandparents ended and died in penury. Their horizon is therefore limited to that satanic worldview of who a pastor should be. Na lie! Ko le werk!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Fajoe2020: 1:36pm On May 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The hyping and over rating is about to begin o

At the end the world will realize that the movie is one overrated dumb fuckkk

Learn to appreciate people's effort. "Never criticize people's effort unless you can do ten times better than what they did". #Idahosa
At least he's a role model to many. Who knows?
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The hyping and over rating is about to begin o

At the end the world will realize that the movie is one overrated dumb fuckkk
Well I think it was overrated but why swearing?
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by goodman5(m): 2:09pm On May 17, 2020
This man na legend,

2 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by bukatyne(f): 2:18pm On May 17, 2020
paulolee:
good...this man is one of the producers dts doing a good work in nollywood...love his movie from the production to the interpretation of roles and most especially his story lines are always on point and i do endup learning from his flicks...remember when me n ma parents watched "the storm" a movie abt a troubled family dt was in total shambles from d drunk n cheating parents to the wayward children" i guess dt was almost 6 or 7 yrs bk...we watched dt movie together and we learned alot as a family...dad was being accused of aving anoda lady outside n ma mum learned how to curtail him and leave d rest to the lord tru prayers after weeks of shouting and challenging him...mum jus changed and started being extra caring n praying all nites and one day dad took mum out n confessed and also deleted n block d lady causing problems n said he felt too guilty ever since mum changed n hearing her prayers each nites keeps givin him nightmares n dt was how we wr blessed by this man's evangelical movie...thanks sir.

Wonderful testimony.

Nothing seeing your purpose produce fruit in others.

Heaven would rejoice with such a person.
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by tunddy(m): 2:20pm On May 17, 2020
nice movie
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Theoryx(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2020
Great man of God. You can't just watch his movie without getting a message about yourself. Meanwhile, where can i download mount zion movies the likes of agbara nla

2 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by emusmithyy(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2020
paulolee:
good...this man is one of the producers dts doing a good work in nollywood...love his movie from the production to the interpretation of roles and most especially his story lines are always on point and i do endup learning from his flicks...remember when me n ma parents watched "the storm" a movie abt a troubled family dt was in total shambles from d drunk n cheating parents to the wayward children" i guess dt was almost 6 or 7 yrs bk...we watched dt movie together and we learned alot as a family...dad was being accused of aving anoda lady outside n ma mum learned how to curtail him and leave d rest to the lord tru prayers after weeks of shouting and challenging him...mum jus changed and started being extra caring n praying all nites and one day dad took mum out n confessed and also deleted n block d lady causing problems n said he felt too guilty ever since mum changed n hearing her prayers each nites keeps givin him nightmares n dt was how we wr blessed by this man's evangelical movie...thanks sir.

Inspiring.

But what would it take you to write in full and not use shortcuts?
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by emusmithyy(m): 2:30pm On May 17, 2020
aAK1:
I saw this some days back how ever , it was too long. They could do a better job summarizing

But you dont mind SEASONAL MOVIES being long but a Christian movie should be brief?

The name of Jesus makes unbelievers uncomfortable.

3 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by bobokunlexzy: 2:34pm On May 17, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Mike Bamiloye Don tey for the movie industry o. Na real veteran. Just that nollywood dosent regard mount zion films. Though he needs to work on his visual qualities. They are really ancient.

Ancient but still very relevant. Ever heard about the word 'durable'
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by matrixme(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2020
I saw the movie. Superb storyline. Mike Bamiloye's movie represents a different kind of Nollywood. Their locations, song, story line and act always blend everytime. You hardly will be able to point out any irregularity. I wonder how they make their money though, when they now release new movies free on YouTube. That Abejoye is in a class of it's own.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by bukatyne(f): 2:39pm On May 17, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Its the number one movie in UK and US right now!

Interesting.
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by bukatyne(f): 2:45pm On May 17, 2020
Vasgas:
The journey of faith.

Q: Bro Mike what is the future of this ministry?
A: Actually I don't know what the future is or what it look's like but I know some one who knows the future.

Q: Why are you here?
A: My father want me here( with tears rolling down his cheeks)

I choose the better Lord, I chose the better, I choose.........

Bro Rotimi was unable to see the future.

Bro Mike said this during is wife 56 birthday......

THE GIRL IS 56 TODAY.
Only God Can Give a Man a Good Wife.
If I have not Found Jesus Christ, I would have
missed YOU!. Because WHEN I knew I had a
Call of God on My Life, I knew I would never
succeed in Life unless I got it Right in the
Place of Marriage.

I thank God that all the Sisters I approached
previously turned down my Proposals.
God bless them all for turning down my
Proposals.
I was Blind.
I did not see that NONE of them was the
Ordained One.
I did not know.
But Jesus Christ made them all to turn down
you Proposals.
Until I Proposed to the Only Sister Who did
not turn me back, but prayed over my
Proposals and replied me after One Month.
Ah! She never saw any inadequacies in me
but VISIONS and CALLING and MINISTRY.
No job, but ministry.
No house but Only One Room that contained
all my belongings: standing hanger,
cupboard, bookshelf, cooking pots and a
standing Fan that had no leg and a small
black and white Television.
She saw into the future!
She saw Greatness and Relevance in the
future.

Finally brethren, You can't separate your marriage life from your ministry ( Either on the altar or in the cooperate world).
That is why you must seek the author of marriage opinion when you finally decide to settle down.

AMP:House and riches are the inheritance from fathers, but a wise, understanding, and prudent wife is from the Lord.

@bold

100% on point sir.

4 Likes

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by bukatyne(f): 2:51pm On May 17, 2020
Toks2008:
That his wife ehn, if one sees such these days it will be a miracle. Unlike the foolish clueless lazy leeches, we see today looking for a made guy upandan.

Perhaps the guys should start by becoming a faithful man like Mike first.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by bukatyne(f): 2:52pm On May 17, 2020
RTSC:

The Bible says be not unequally yoked with the world.
He that loves the world, the love of the father is not in him.

If Nollywood regards mount Zion films, then something must be very wrong with mount Zion films.

True.
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by Capablejaybee: 2:52pm On May 17, 2020
Nettybrown:
Very inspiring!
Is it an English language movie?
Re: The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story by bukatyne(f): 2:52pm On May 17, 2020
RTSC:

You can't marry a woman like that unless you are a child of God.

God will not allow his daughter to marry a heathen.

You won't even see them in the first place.

Gbam! Gbammer!! Gbammest!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Names Of God And Their Meanings / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits / Apostle Suleman Arrives Washington D.C In Style Amid Sex Scandal. Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.