Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,998 members, 7,810,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. (97487 Views)

"I Want A Smart And Intelligent Girl With Big Backside"—Laycon. / 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. / Video: Meet Harmony, The Highly Intelligent Human Like Sexrobot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Babygal2020(f): 7:54am On May 20, 2020
Hope you still keep in touch with her?
FUTO babes are highly intelligent!!!!!
I'm a proud FUTOite!!!!!

MedicH:
lol this op na my kinda guy.. always 2 steps ahead in the game nice one.

I have met a similar girl once. A slender, not-very-attractive, hotshot like that oo her twin is a doctor, my colleague, and she sees our exchanges on facebook then the girl came to know i could speak Tagalog which her doctor twin called "one foreign language like that".

I met this girl in a restaurant, a venue she chose and we got talking. she is a First class graduate in mathematics from FUTO while i am the best mathematician in my class as a medical student with many awards on junior quiz no big deals.

We talked about a lot, basically history, international relations, bilateral trade agreements between countries, nigerian politics, advancements in video games and when we talked about mathematics she started telling me about her project work which turned me into an ambulance going wow wow wow wow wow...

i couldn;t believe what i heard from this girl, she made mathematics come alive like i witnessed a physical presence of mathematics from her simulations. She has dreams of doing masters in Massachussets Institute of Technology, Boston and working for microsoft. I couldn't stop thanking her parents. She and her twinnie are what i call childhood prodigies.

This thread deserve the front page, majority of Nigerian girls have nothing upstairs and when you see them with big boobs and ass just know the brain is empty because those body parts they call assetss are a curse to them. Imagine one i have an appointment with this week that calls herself proudly thick but she told me to stop speaking big english after i said "sapiosexual and hypocrisy"
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by mysome: 7:56am On May 20, 2020
You started the story well, but as usual, you still ended up being that jerk!!

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by dnawah(m): 7:56am On May 20, 2020
Enoch07:
so to cut this long story short, you want to put your hand "inside that hole" to be sure abi? black man Thomas
hooooooo! ashawo!!!!
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Salmom: 7:58am On May 20, 2020
Stevecyes:
Intelligent girls are a joy to hold conversations with.
I have been in that shoe too.

Her name is Amaka (her real name) we first met at new trade fair market in enugu either in 2012 or 2013.

She was a beauty to behold but above all, she was very intelligent & knowledgeable, i have never met a girl as intelligent as she was then, even to up till date. she was just a one off..

We exchanged facebook contact then and from there we were able to give mobile contacts of each other (cos she said we should first start our conversation on facebook before engaging each other on phone call.)

Our first official date was at genesis restaurant beside mtn office leventis, the same place u said u had your own date.
Our conversation on our first date was just wow wow.
she wowed me, i kid u not. she was so sophisticated and down to earth type but above all very intelligent and endearing.

My only regret was that i wasnt able to follow it up with her back then due to one inconsequential damn shit.
She's married now though but i wish i was able to engage her often then. That lady was supposed to be the mother of my unborn children cos looking at it on a retrospect; she would have fantastically fit in as a role model to my kids.
I bleeped up anyway.
But in life sometimes, we mustn't always get what we wish for.

From your storyline, it looks like u re from coal city cos the narratives says so. I too am from 042.

Coincidently also, u registered with nairaland on 2010 which was the same year i registered too. that means we both have been on this faceless forum forum for more than a decade now. (10years+ )

Feel free to mail me with this handles so we can konw each other quite better.
(stevemorgan4u9@gmail.com )
Ur kids for don get brain like her chai
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Yxxx: 7:59am On May 20, 2020
Intelligence.
Everybody can be that,
A lot of factors contribute to that like upbringing, environment and schools.
You are what you read, watch , desire and observe.
I just have a problem with some intelligent people, they look down on others who aren't.
Add value to people.

Anyway please I want to learn and play chess.
I'm in Nsukka.
Kindly assist if we can do so in Nsukka.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Segzy19: 8:01am On May 20, 2020
Yes, very disgusting. He wants to derail a brilliant and promising young girl....
Ekwutox:

So the reason why you helped that lady was because you wanted to have sex with her? You even want to put hand in her hole?

You sound like an irresponsible man. Poor girl. Ladies pls be careful

Very disgusting write up.

How did this even make front page?

[img]https:///view/gross-ew-yuck-disgusting-gif-4916134.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Ryocaj(m): 8:01am On May 20, 2020
It will end in tears
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by donMIG(m): 8:01am On May 20, 2020
A uselsee man wit a nice girl
Aaaah y this kind tin dei happen na
U c babe wei get pimple breast u wan go cheat her... Ur mata tire me I swear
Grown as guy like u just come dei change am for small girls

Well all of us na guy man
But my advice
Meet a gud girl don't make her regret being a gud girl
Already I don fall for her like my babe wei carry my head dei play this two days

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 8:10am On May 20, 2020
Dybala11:

You're the real deal man, keep it up. I'm a fellow fan of the greatest football player alive aka CR7.

Congrats. Ronaldo has a lot of wack-based fans, no doubt. I give him that. grin

Jokerman:

Jokerman is the one who destroys the lies of Messi fans against Ronaldo.

ddippset
Eni4real
Firstbornwlds
Light099

Says a Zeeworld Ronaldo fan. The reason why I'm not surprised the genius lady the Ronaldo fan OP gushed about is a Messi fan herself, it takes some element of wackness to be a Ronaldo fan grin.
Ronaldo has a lot of local fans while professionals, footballers, managers, sport analysts and intellectually woke people are the fans of Messi. grin
I remember one day a lady journalist maybe on CNN or so was in great awe of Messi's extraordinary performance, after a football match. The lady was just goshing like a fool, she was too impressed.
Thank God Messi came to the rescue of soccer, it would have been a great disaster if this Tap-in-aldo has been rated the best and collecting all the Ballon d'or all these years. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by saintTim(m): 8:11am On May 20, 2020
Lostz:
which hole do you want your hand inside before believing?

to me she is just trying to impress you. intelligent girls do it all the time.

since she is masculine and probably ugly...... according to you......her only chance of getting a man is through her brain
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Mrkcee(m): 8:11am On May 20, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
Picture, or...........
*Someone please complete*
I will still bilivit grin
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Hypocrit: 8:12am On May 20, 2020
Everything they ate that day was less than 2k, as the lady paid more than half of the total expended.
But it is still true that in the city of the blind, a one eye man is king.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Mairice125: 8:18am On May 20, 2020
How did you develop yourself? Please want to know
flyingdutchman:
OP, I used to think like you until I left our naija. Truth is, being able to go for strolls, meet up at a pizza joint, go to a karaoke bar etc is the new romance. Sex will come. Train yourself to be friends with her. That girl will make you a 100times happier than your regular airhead chick. Learn from her, develop your mind and you will love the improved version of yourself.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Welcomme: 8:20am On May 20, 2020
I am tired of chatting with girls. 90% of them can hardly hold on to any reasonable conversation. There is also one 19 years old girl, she is also an Igbo girl studying nursing, 300 level. That girl is fuc.king intelligent. She is good in every area. You can never have a dull moment with her. Very vast and fluent.

There was one yellow paw paw girl I used to chat with. That girl is the definition of slay mama with empty brain. A girl that studied economics during her NCE program, doesn't even know basic economic concept. Nothing that girl know. I stopped chatting with her. Some days she chatted me up and asked why I am no longer chatting with her, I bluntly told her, she is boring. I do all the chatting and she lazily answer with monosyllabic words. She said that is her kind of person. I simply wished her good luck.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 8:23am On May 20, 2020
judetov2:
21 DEC 2019 was on a Saturday bro, so how come the girl was on skul uniform?
Where did he mention school uniforms because i can't seem to see any Or u mean university students of UNN now wear uniforms undecided

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by anyasiemmanuel(m): 8:28am On May 20, 2020
Mad man �

Nothing dey your head than Bleep
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Chochovini: 8:28am On May 20, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
Picture, or........... *Someone please complete*
. I don‘t believe it.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by DozieInc(m): 8:30am On May 20, 2020
jelel6:
Reading your story, I'm only impressed about two things.

1. She came on time to the venue.
2. She offered to pay part of the bill even though you were the one who invited her on the date.

Why that is impressive is that it means she's got values and morals about what is right and wrong. And she expresses such values through her actions.

Hopefully, she keeps upholding such values even when people don't reciprocate such gestures to her. Because you Op have no personal values you live by. You only remember to respect yourself when you're forced to.

So true
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by cardiak(m): 8:34am On May 20, 2020
Interesting man you got intelligent detector in you what a great gift I wish you luck in your quest for intelligent woman to f*** and a happy ending
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 8:40am On May 20, 2020
pocohantas:
And please, enough of all this intelligent girls are rare. Intelligent people know where to meet themselves.

You can’t be parading all the bars in Nigeria and expecting to meet intelligent people. Not like they are not there, but that is not their cluster.

You can’t be looking for every stray toto for knacks, totally oblivious on how to nurture friendships- yet claim you don’t meet a kind of women.

Go to conferences,
Professional courses venue,
Chess clubs- yes, never seen a dull person playing chess. It is not ludo or draft.
Trainings...etc

In Lagos there are painting clubs for professionals. Strictly for career people to sit and talk! No slay queen dares go there! Nobody wears bumshort and showback to those places. You see men and women in their office wears, na straight from work them come.

Even the so called Instagram, it is what you follow you will see!! I opened an IG page, I only follow women I lookup to in my sector and wildlife pages! That is asides vendors for easy purchase.

I don’t follow Naira Marley, I don’t follow the ones shaking nyash. They are not my target!!

On NL, you can’t be arguing toto and prick everyday, yet complain of lack of intelligent people. Branch out to specialized sections and see how interactions drop from all gender, because it is not sex talk.

You can’t claim to be intelligent, yet be totally oblivious about where and how to find your kind. You are not the only intelligent person in Nigeria, you are probably not that intelligent- so what da fck is all this talk?
I wish I could like this post a million times. Imagine them following dumb asses that call themselves celebrities everywhere and they expect to find intelligent people. You wonder why shows like Gulder ultimate search, who wants to be a millionaire and other wonderful shows are stopped while BB Naija and other useless shows are excelling? In a country where peak milk mathematics winner get #100,000 grand price where useless shows winners get millions. Yet some entity feel they are entitled to intelligence some people struggle to get in a society where it isn't readily available or promoted. Funny lots!

BTW have you seen Afro? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Hapigirl1(f): 8:44am On May 20, 2020
merahki:

Your post is unkind and unnecessary. You twisted something beautiful and made it ugly. Why?
Sometimes it’s best to “say” nothing sha.
Cheers

Dear OP @ Randy100
Imagine if the girl was your intelligent cousin, niece, sister or daughter, the pride of your family, making her way into the world, finding her place in life and a predator swooped in, just to “find her hole”. “Do unto others...” sha.

How can I like this comment more than once? Nice one

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 8:44am On May 20, 2020
LordShiva97:

*a defeaning round of theatrical applause*

Bravo!
You sound smart and intelligent I must say, but I do have to point out that you're taking sides and you're generalizing. Nice.

Loool... the typical NL girl for u. Always making everything a gender based war. Some do it subtly and most are just crude about it grin
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by LordShiva97(m): 8:47am On May 20, 2020
Ariza:
I'm not taking sides, just stating the truth men love to hide. I didn't generalize either, there is an exception to my post.
In all thanks for the compliment.

You were waiting for someone to make it a Nigerian women thing, that was bound to happen and when it did, you went ahead to counter by making it a Nigerian men thing.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by edunwanna: 8:50am On May 20, 2020
@OP, God will send u ur own bobrisky.
Just keep doing that.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 8:50am On May 20, 2020
LordShiva97:

You were waiting for someone to make it a Nigerian women thing, that was bound to happen and when it did, you went ahead to counter by making it a Nigerian men thing.
Is that wrong?

BTW I insist on the exceptions.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Classickj(m): 8:53am On May 20, 2020
Lostz:
which hole do you want your hand inside before believing?

to me she is just trying to impress you. intelligent girls do it all the time.

since she is masculine and probably ugly...... according to you......her only chance of getting a man is through her brain
She was beautiful though slim with no nyash and a tiny breast...
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Karlifate: 8:57am On May 20, 2020
pocohantas:
And please, enough of all this intelligent girls are rare. Intelligent people know where to meet themselves.

You can’t be parading all the bars in Nigeria and expecting to meet intelligent people. Not like they are not there, but that is not their cluster.

You can’t be looking for every stray toto for knacks, totally oblivious on how to nurture friendships- yet claim you don’t meet a kind of women.

Go to conferences,
Professional courses venue,
Chess clubs- yes, never seen a dull person playing chess. It is not ludo or draft.
Trainings...etc

In Lagos there are painting clubs for professionals. Strictly for career people to sit and talk! No slay queen dares go there! Nobody wears bumshort and showback to those places. You see men and women in their office wears, na straight from work them come.

Even the so called Instagram, it is what you follow you will see!! I opened an IG page, I only follow women I lookup to in my sector and wildlife pages! That is asides vendors for easy purchase.

I don’t follow Naira Marley, I don’t follow the ones shaking nyash. They are not my target!!

On NL, you can’t be arguing toto and prick everyday, yet complain of lack of intelligent people. Branch out to specialized sections and see how interactions drop from all gender, because it is not sex talk.

You can’t claim to be intelligent, yet be totally oblivious about where and how to find your kind. You are not the only intelligent person in Nigeria, you are probably not that intelligent- so what da fck is all this talk?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 8:59am On May 20, 2020
What the hell? So a girl being intelligent and pretty now is impossible or a crime? What the hell is wrong with you Nigerian men...

You guys never seem to stop disgracing yourselves. So any extremely intelligent and beautiful lady should be a bob risky situation otherwise she should be ugly...

I don't know the kind unfortunate secondary schools y'all went to that makes y'all think like this, but in my school, the most intelligent girls where the beautiful ones

And I might not have a good relationship life and all but I sure as hell will marry an intelligent lady because she will spend more time with my kids than me and I'll definitely love to have intelligent children

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 9:00am On May 20, 2020
Sugarpearlry:
you're still clueless

We ain't talking about your type.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Monveronique: 9:01am On May 20, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

My real time fantasy..... Something I've always wished to have.

Trust me, I am only attracted to such kind of ladies. The looks and the superficiality these days bore me to death...

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by nathpope(m): 9:02am On May 20, 2020
Randy100:
I picked up my phone and texted her "God bless your father for raising a great daughter like you. Good night."

Some feminist go still tackle you for this your quote... Why the father? And not the mother?

Awon olobe jatijati...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.