Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. (97618 Views)

"I Want A Smart And Intelligent Girl With Big Backside"—Laycon. / 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. / Video: Meet Harmony, The Highly Intelligent Human Like Sexrobot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Ifeanyimike123: 9:42am On May 20, 2020
You are intelligent also
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by pocohantas(f): 9:44am On May 20, 2020
Jezking:

I have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about ooh... I know many intelligent ladies, from Church, school, work and most of them are more than one sided brilliant...

Just they aren't hoe materials or should I say good in bed (not that it matters tho).

The fact that they are intelligent gets me turned on and that enough cheesy

Please share with your brothers where and how you meet these women. Seeing that they are so intelligent, they keep attracting “dumb hoes“.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by DenreleDave(m): 9:45am On May 20, 2020
pocohantas:

I can also guarantee you that men who are attracted to looks are MORE than than the ones attracted to intellects. That is not generalization, Oga. It is a case of the majority. It is what it is. Arguing this is deceiving oneself, but then, that comes with the terrain.

I wouldn’t know where you saw generalizations, but I have never known MORE to be ALL. Thank you.

Don't men don't end well... Only ladies with good intellect keep good marriage
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by DenreleDave(m): 9:46am On May 20, 2020
emusmithyy:
For accepting that Ronaldo is 2nd best, something is wrong with you grin

grin

Make. I laff tire small
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by DenreleDave(m): 9:47am On May 20, 2020
piamily:
Just because it’s football!! Smh!!!
Are u pained??
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 9:47am On May 20, 2020
Jokerman:

Jokerman is the one who destroys the lies of Messi fans against Ronaldo.

ddippset
Eni4real
Firstbornwlds
Light099

Riele Best Sportsman award 2019!!
The only Footballer in history to become the best in all Sport is ..... Lionel Messi!!!

How about that?? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Babygal2020(f): 9:47am On May 20, 2020
Don't mind him jare....Maybe he hasn't come across an intelligent bae.... one that would wow him!!!!
Jezking:

I have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about ooh... I know many intelligent ladies, from Church, school, work and most of them are more than one sided brilliant...

Just they aren't hoe materials or should I say good in bed (not that it matters tho).

The fact that they are intelligent gets me turned on and that enough cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by abbiboy: 9:48am On May 20, 2020
I have been doubting if truly she is a girl, or if I have a Bobrisky situation here. Just like Thomas in the bible.
U must enter before ur instincts is satisfied..
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by DenreleDave(m): 9:48am On May 20, 2020
Jokerman:

Jokerman is the one who destroys the lies of Messi fans against Ronaldo.
ddippset Eni4real Firstbornwlds Light099
I know that deep deep deep deep deeper deep deepest deep in ur mind,
You know Messi is superior to ronaldo gringrin

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by pocohantas(f): 9:49am On May 20, 2020
DenreleDave:

Don't men don't end well... Only ladies with good intellect keep good marriage

In all sincerity, you don’t always need intellect to keep good marriage. You even need to exercise a good level of foolishness to tolerate another human for life. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by DenreleDave(m): 9:50am On May 20, 2020
kasim155:

So because a girl counter ur point that CR7 is d best player in d world, the next thing is for u to term term her intelligent, no doubt she might be but with dis reason that u mentioned above is not concrete enough. Probably u are not a true CR7 fan or u just agreed to her point because u want to win her heart.

I guess u r cr7 fan and u r pained that the lady won him in the argument
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by DenreleDave(m): 9:50am On May 20, 2020
pocohantas:

You even need to exercise a good level of foolishness to tolerate another human for life. grin grin

B4 God n man you are so right about this...

Sometimes we need to be foolish so as to have peace.

Poco, u made me remember my school days, I tolerated so much from my room mate juts for peace to reign..

Chai dear u made me remember my past wjrh that quoted statement
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by DenreleDave(m): 9:53am On May 20, 2020
Lostz:
pimples breast and flat tire yanch is beautiful to you?

grin so pimple boob n small yansh can't be beautiful

Aswear u r madt.. Very madt gringringringringrin
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by DenreleDave(m): 9:55am On May 20, 2020
rosy1992:
Don't put your hand in any hole.

U be igbo abi coz see as hair full ur chest
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Jokerman(m): 9:55am On May 20, 2020
DenreleDave:

I know that deep deep deep deep deeper deep deepest deep in ur mind,

You know Messi is superior to ronaldogringrin

The bolded is according to views.

Mine is to destroy the lies against Ronaldo with proofs
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by AfroKnight: 9:57am On May 20, 2020
Ariza:
Oga leave talk.
What is intelligence? Describe an intelligent Woman.

Let's start from there before anyone comes here to argue blindly. grin

Lol. You should not be triggered.

All we have reiterated on this thread is, we love intelligent women. The exception (for some of us) is intelligent feminists. Otherwise, we’re good with smart women. And if she has an appealing appearance, that’s a bonus.

A glance through the thread will show you guys encouraging him to treat her well particularly as a response to his double entendre.

Man says she’s smart, we say she’s a catch because that’s not common these days. No offence.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by pocohantas(f): 9:59am On May 20, 2020
AfroKnight:

Lol. You should not be triggered.

All we have reiterated on this thread is, we love intelligent women. The exception (for some of us) is intelligent feminists. Otherwise, we’re good with smart women. And if she has an appealing appearance, that’s a bonus.

That hasn’t answered her question or mine though. Love intelligent women indeed.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by DenreleDave(m): 10:01am On May 20, 2020
Babygal2020:
Hope you still keep in touch with her?
FUTO babes are highly intelligent!!!!!
I'm a proud FUTOite!!!!!

See this one. No be imo state again Wey be say all of una na runs babe una be

Bcox dey sighted one intelligent futo babe, this Wan too Wan claim intelligent..

You intelligent my left blockus grin
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 10:05am On May 20, 2020
Babygal2020:
Really? You probably haven't met an intelligent Nigerian babe.... someone that has vast knowledge!!!!!

I have met quite a number of intelligent ladies. And they really impressed me. But some ladies mistake craftiness for intelligence. Most of our Naija ladies are just too crafty and deceitful for my liking.
an average Naija lady has this crafty attitude.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by jelel6: 10:10am On May 20, 2020
yettymuse:
shocked I wonder how she’s going to do this??

Simply like others did, like you did wink
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by elpochas: 10:11am On May 20, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

I smell lies. Ur man wey go don run go write am for paper.
guy people dey,u neva jam na im make u dy yarn like dis.we do call him magic man then.dude was naturally inteligent bt stupid and anoying at the same time.do you knw every one has a gift in him or her?It jst depends for you to discover and develop yours if not it dies off.what you spend hours trying to cram,some people jst need to look it for a minute and they are good to go.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Babygal2020(f): 10:14am On May 20, 2020
You are not serious... Lol..... FUTO students are highly intelligent....
I'm not from Imo state

DenreleDave:

See this one. No be imo state again Wey be say all of una na runs babe una be

Bcox dey sighted one intelligent futo babe, this Wan too Wan claim intelligent..

You intelligent my left blockus grin
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Omoejigbahe(m): 10:15am On May 20, 2020
You are a mumu man.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by maestroferddi: 10:16am On May 20, 2020
Sugarpearlry:
you're still clueless
lol..

Abeg free him..

E don do.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by DenreleDave(m): 10:17am On May 20, 2020
Babygal2020:
You are not serious... Lol..... FUTO students are highly intelligent....
I'm not from Imo state

Which futo babe? Shit
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by SweetyMarvel00(m): 10:22am On May 20, 2020
Ariza:
I was expecting someone to make this a Nigerian Women thing and you didn't disappoint. The question is are Nigerian Men any different? How many can engage in brain stimulating conversations? How many can vividly separate platonic friendships from sexual relationships? How many value Intelligence over physical appearances?. If it isn't about sex, conversations hardly happen.

This thread is evidence enough to conclude that only few Nigerian Men can do any of those questions asked. On the same thread, a guy helped a girl to get into her skirt, A guy met an intelligent lady he could have kept as Friend but still insist on "putting hand in her hole" On this same thread a Guy ridiculed intelligent ladies saying they are mostly ugly and masculine. Such backward thinking!

Thing is: Nigerian men only have what they encourage. They place more importance on fine face, boobs, and bum and flashy things when it comes to choosing ladies, so why should a woman work on her brains when she will only be overlooked and termed Boring and Ugly. Why will a woman feel encouraged to expand her horizon when she will only end "in the kitchen and bed".

Lol yet these confused bunch are always the first to scream and wail that Nigerian Women are unintelligent or can't hold conversations... Men that hardly have something upstairs themselves. So laughable! grin grin grin grin grin

Chai this is a brilliant girl. I want to use this piece for my work, permit pls.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 10:22am On May 20, 2020
DenreleDave:

grin so pimple boob n small yansh can't be beautiful
Aswear u r madt.. Very madt gringringringringrin

is she a man?
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by bluefilm: 10:23am On May 20, 2020
Lostz:

we are not talking about pussy. we are talking about beauty and there are beautiful girls with Brain too.
why not go for the complete package?

You are so right, Sir.

The complete package is the real deal. wink wink wink
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 10:35am On May 20, 2020
judetov2:
21 DEC 2019 was on a Saturday bro, so how come the girl was on skul uniform?
JEEE -SUU cool
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by flyingdutchman(m): 10:37am On May 20, 2020
Mairice125:
How did you develop yourself? Please want to know
Have an open mind to learn new things. I try to respect people's BOUNDARIES. I tried to be adventurous in my taste of music (italian opera, classical music, etc), tried to learn new languages, avoiding situations that would trying to understand the philosophy of different people, Napoleon, Clinton, churchill, mother Theresa, even Adolf Hitler etc., I am yet to scratch the surface of self development but, at least, I try to.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by macfish101(m): 10:40am On May 20, 2020
Op.... When you finish wasting the girl, give me her number. I want to marry her
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 10:42am On May 20, 2020
pocohantas:

In all sincerity, you don’t always need intellect to keep good marriage. You even need to exercise a good level of foolishness to tolerate another human for life. grin grin
I concur .Intelligence dont always keep good marriage, the intelligent one will always find faults in the other partner, most of the time..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.