Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. (97571 Views)

"I Want A Smart And Intelligent Girl With Big Backside"—Laycon. / 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. / Video: Meet Harmony, The Highly Intelligent Human Like Sexrobot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by emmy512: 6:35am On May 20, 2020
Many of us must have hit on a girl for a relationship or whatever reason which is normal
But the way your story goes i can only assume you're a predator.
Disgusting post. I hope she still keeps her values and not you corrupting her .

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by ahmedbanj(m): 6:37am On May 20, 2020
🤣🤣🤣Dem neva tell U say U be mumu?? U're a Mumu Man!!!
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by fredrickmyers(m): 6:43am On May 20, 2020
Lostz:
which hole do you want your hand inside before believing?

to me she is just trying to impress you. intelligent girls do it all the time.

since she is masculine and probably ugly...... according to you......her only chance of getting a man is through her brain
guy u bad ooo grin grin
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by weedfada(m): 6:52am On May 20, 2020
pocohantas:
And please, enough of all this intelligent girls are rare. Intelligent people know where to meet themselves.

You can’t be parading all the bars in Nigeria and expecting to meet intelligent people. Not like they are not there, but that is not their cluster.

You can’t be looking for every stray toto for knacks, totally oblivious on how to nurture friendships- yet claim you don’t meet a kind of women.

Go to conferences,
Professional courses venue,
Chess clubs- yes, never seen a dull person playing chess. It is not ludo or draft.
Trainings...etc

In Lagos there are painting clubs for professionals. Strictly for career people to sit and talk! No slay queen dares go there! Nobody wears bumshort and showback to those places. You see men and women in their office wears, na straight from work them come.

Even the so called Instagram, it is what you follow you will see!! I opened an IG page, I only follow women I lookup to in my sector and wildlife pages! That is asides vendors for easy purchase.

I don’t follow Naira Marley, I don’t follow the ones shaking nyash. They are not my target!!

On NL, you can’t be arguing toto and prick everyday, yet complain of lack of intelligent people. Branch out to specialized sections and see how interactions drop from all gender, because it is not sex talk.

You can’t claim to be intelligent, yet be totally oblivious about where and how to find your kind. You are not the only intelligent person in Nigeria, you are probably not that intelligent- so what da fck is all this talk?

Facts!!!

8 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by ojuu4u(m): 6:54am On May 20, 2020
Sugarpearlry:
I doubt if you're intelligent

What she did, can you do 1/10 of it?
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by ocheola01: 6:56am On May 20, 2020
I am attracted to intelligent girls, girls that would heat up my brain during conversations. Unlike OP, you were hunting her like a prey, and it ain't funny.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by bluefilm: 7:00am On May 20, 2020
Lostz:

since she is masculine and probably ugly...... according to you......her only chance of getting a man is through her brain

I'd rather a girl gets me through her brains than through her pussy.

You know why?

Pussy expires. Brain never does.

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by simiife: 7:09am On May 20, 2020
I think op was joking with that last sentence( I might be wrong tho),but trust Nigerians na,1 joy like this, dey don't have, just take a look at how they roasted d poor boy(yes op is a small boy).

Well Mr op,if u have a functioning brain, then u should do the right thing, I am sure u know what the right thing is.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by HundredWays(m): 7:12am On May 20, 2020
Ariza:
grin grin grin grin

Things I read from guys here sometimes annoy me, then I wonder if they aren't the everyday Nigerian guy we meet outside there. On NL we have Albert Einstein, Issac Newton et all. While we face the "when will you come to visit? " or "what are you putting on now? " offline. Very anyhow set of people.

Op even attached intelligence to football discussions, self esteem and time management/consciousness . Imagine. grin
my Ariza kiss

U get oil for head grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by bulla77(m): 7:17am On May 20, 2020
Please, can we be spared idiotic posts on this forum? I dey beg oga admin them
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by sholly28(m): 7:20am On May 20, 2020
I pray make d girl see this yr post so that she will leave u but she might have fall in love not to live u
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by enemyofprogress: 7:21am On May 20, 2020
Ajepako the girl in question no reach you for age o. Shioooooor
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Spells(m): 7:23am On May 20, 2020
Randy100:
It was a hot afternoon of saturday 21st December 2019. I was sweating profusely like a christmas he-goat. I was busy minding my business and walking on the pedestrial side when I saw a small girl who I later got to know to be 19 years. She was carrying a school bag at her back and also a sack full of book on the hand, I could see she was struggling.

As a man with good heart, I decided to help a little sister. I offered my help and I can bet my left balls that she was pleased as she smiled back and agreed without reluctancy. She was beautiful though slim with no nyash and a tiny breast that you could mistaken as a big pimple. I didn't mind, I was only interested in one thing to chop and clean mouth. I collected the sack from her hand with ease, showing no weakness. We started matching to where she will enter keke that is going to her direction. When we reached where she will enter keke, I asked for her number and she said, I should call my own instead that she is going to call me. I called my number, but I noticed she was not writing it down any where. I asked her why, she told me that the number is already stored in her brain. I doubted it and asked her to call it. With the speed of light she vomited the number for me. I was so impressed. She promised to call me but she refused to tell me when.

I have always been in control when I am involve with any lady, but this one, I was the one anxious waiting for her to call me. After waiting for the whole of December, I gave up and stopped expecting. On friday, 3rd january 2020, she called to wish me happy new year. I was so excited, and still I don't know why I was excited. I called her back in the evening to ask her if she will be free on Sunday, that I want to take her out. She agreed and we fixed 4pm at genesis located in leventis at Enugu.

Having dated so many girls, I know how girls think, so I am always ahead of them. Thinking I was dealing with a random girl, by 4pm I started coming out from my house when she called that she is already there. I lied that I was helping an accident victim that I will soon be there. I arrived 30 minutes late and apologized which I have never done because I am always earlier. It has been the other way round, the girls apologizing. We went inside and sat comfortably talking. I got to know she is in second year studying electrical engineering at UNN. All my life, I have never met a girl as highly intelligent as her. She was so versatile in every aspect. We discussed politics and I got to know that her favourite tv show is journalist hangout. We talked football, her analysis of why she thinks Messi is better than Ronaldo was top notch. She countered every of my defense of Ronald intelligently. I was perplexed and shocked. We ordered for their useless fried rice and drinks and ate. She brought out 1k and gave to me. She said I should use it and support whatever I am paying. She even paid more than half of what we ate.

I came back, lost in thought about her, I was so impressed. I picked up my phone and texted her "God bless your father for raising a great daughter like you. Good night." I have been doubting if truly she is a girl, or if I have a Bobrisky situation here. Just like Thomas in the bible, who said "I won't beleive untill I put my hand inside that hole."
I hardly comment, but this is the most mumuest n pointless post in Nairaland that you sure do deserve an award for
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by ForValour: 7:25am On May 20, 2020
"PUT YOUR HAND INSIDE HER HOLE" VERY IRRITATING POST. SEUN PLEASE PULL DOWN THIS THREAD.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 7:26am On May 20, 2020
The OP is just another brick in the wall like the rest of those stupid males walking around calling women dumb when they have as much intelligence as a stone.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 7:29am On May 20, 2020
Re u sure this girl is Nigerian? Cos girls of this high intellect don't come from Nigeria is intriguing buh lyk d say " there's d rare 1% smart & good conversationalist outta of d 99% brain dead females in Nigeria? undecided
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 7:31am On May 20, 2020
pocohantas:
And please, enough of all this intelligent girls are rare. Intelligent people know where to meet themselves.

You can’t be parading all the bars in Nigeria and expecting to meet intelligent people. Not like they are not there, but that is not their cluster.

You can’t be looking for every stray toto for knacks, totally oblivious on how to nurture friendships- yet claim you don’t meet a kind of women.

Go to conferences,
Professional courses venue,
Chess clubs- yes, never seen a dull person playing chess. It is not ludo or draft.
Trainings...etc

In Lagos there are painting clubs for professionals. Strictly for career people to sit and talk! No slay queen dares go there! Nobody wears bumshort and showback to those places. You see men and women in their office wears, na straight from work them come.

Even the so called Instagram, it is what you follow you will see!! I opened an IG page, I only follow women I lookup to in my sector and wildlife pages! That is asides vendors for easy purchase.

I don’t follow Naira Marley, I don’t follow the ones shaking nyash. They are not my target!!

On NL, you can’t be arguing toto and prick everyday, yet complain of lack of intelligent people. Branch out to specialized sections and see how interactions drop from all gender, because it is not sex talk.

You can’t claim to be intelligent, yet be totally oblivious about where and how to find your kind. You are not the only intelligent person in Nigeria, you are probably not that intelligent- so what da fck is all this talk?
You have spoken with deep intelligence indeed. The people saying women are not intelligent are blithering idiots themselves.

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Liliantalks: 7:31am On May 20, 2020
Ariza:
I was expecting someone to make this a Nigerian Women thing and you didn't disappoint. The question is are Nigerian Men any different? How many can engage in brain stimulating conversations? How many can vividly separate platonic friendships from sexual relationships? How many value Intelligence over physical appearances?. If it isn't about sex, conversations hardly happen.

This thread is evidence enough to conclude that only few Nigerian Men can do any of those questions asked. On the same thread, a guy helped a girl to get into her skirt, A guy met an intelligent lady he could have kept as Friend but still insist on "putting hand in her hole" On this same thread a Guy ridiculed intelligent ladies saying they are mostly ugly and masculine. Such backward thinking!

Thing is: Nigerian men only have what they encourage. They place more importance on fine face, boobs, and bum and flashy things when it comes to choosing ladies, so why should a woman work on her brains when she will only be overlooked and termed Boring and Ugly. Why will a woman feel encouraged to expand her horizon when she will only end "in the kitchen and bed".

Lol yet these confused bunch are always the first to scream and wail that Nigerian Women are unintelligent or can't hold conversations... Men that hardly have something upstairs themselves. So laughable! grin grin grin grin grin
well said. These men just like bashing women, it’s tiring . Thanks for shutting them up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 7:32am On May 20, 2020
Heathrow44:
Re u sure this girl is Nigerian? Cos girls of this high intellect don't come from Nigeria is intriguing buh lyk d say " there's d rare 1% smart & good conversationalist outta of d 99% brain dead females in Nigeria? undecided
When you go to dumb places what do you expect. 99% of males in Nigeria are dumb too.

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by MCIU1: 7:32am On May 20, 2020
Randy100:
It was a hot afternoon of saturday 21st December 2019. I was sweating profusely like a christmas he-goat. I was busy minding my business and walking on the pedestrial side when I saw a small girl who I later got to know to be 19 years. She was carrying a school bag at her back and also a sack full of book on the hand, I could see she was struggling.

As a man with good heart, I decided to help a little sister. I offered my help and I can bet my left balls that she was pleased as she smiled back and agreed without reluctancy. She was beautiful though slim with no nyash and a tiny breast that you could mistaken as a big pimple. I didn't mind, I was only interested in one thing to chop and clean mouth. I collected the sack from her hand with ease, showing no weakness. We started matching to where she will enter keke that is going to her direction. When we reached where she will enter keke, I asked for her number and she said, I should call my own instead that she is going to call me. I called my number, but I noticed she was not writing it down any where. I asked her why, she told me that the number is already stored in her brain. I doubted it and asked her to call it. With the speed of light she vomited the number for me. I was so impressed. She promised to call me but she refused to tell me when.

I have always been in control when I am involve with any lady, but this one, I was the one anxious waiting for her to call me. After waiting for the whole of December, I gave up and stopped expecting. On friday, 3rd january 2020, she called to wish me happy new year. I was so excited, and still I don't know why I was excited. I called her back in the evening to ask her if she will be free on Sunday, that I want to take her out. She agreed and we fixed 4pm at genesis located in leventis at Enugu.

Having dated so many girls, I know how girls think, so I am always ahead of them. Thinking I was dealing with a random girl, by 4pm I started coming out from my house when she called that she is already there. I lied that I was helping an accident victim that I will soon be there. I arrived 30 minutes late and apologized which I have never done because I am always earlier. Top Facts It has been the other way round, the girls apologizing. We went inside and sat comfortably talking. I got to know she is in second year studying electrical engineering at UNN. All my life, I have never met a girl as highly intelligent as her. She was so versatile in every aspect. We discussed politics and I got to know that her favourite tv show is journalist hangout. We talked football, her analysis of why she thinks Messi is better than Ronaldo was top notch. She countered every of my defense of Ronald intelligently. I was perplexed and shocked. We ordered for their useless fried rice and drinks and ate. She brought out 1k and gave to me. She said I should use it and support whatever I am paying. She even paid more than half of what we ate.

I came back, lost in thought about her, I was so impressed. I picked up my phone and texted her "God bless your father for raising a great daughter like you. Good night." I have been doubting if truly she is a girl, or if I have a Bobrisky situation here. Just like Thomas in the bible, who said "I won't beleive untill I put my hand inside that hole."

Hole Kee You derrrr

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nyamve1: 7:35am On May 20, 2020
U will never put ur hand inside the hole

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Olatara(f): 7:36am On May 20, 2020
grin
MedicH:
lol this op na my kinda guy.. always 2 steps ahead in the game nice one.

I have met a similar girl once. A slender, not-very-attractive, hotshot like that oo her twin is a doctor, my colleague, and she sees our exchanges on facebook then the girl came to know i could speak Tagalog which her doctor twin called "one foreign language like that".

I met this girl in a restaurant, a venue she chose and we got talking. she is a First class graduate in mathematics from FUTO while i am the best mathematician in my class as a medical student with many awards on junior quiz no big deals.

We talked about a lot, basically history, international relations, bilateral trade agreements between countries, nigerian politics, advancements in video games and when we talked about mathematics she started telling me about her project work which turned me into an ambulance going wow wow wow wow wow...

i couldn;t believe what i heard from this girl, she made mathematics come alive like i witnessed a physical presence of mathematics from her simulations. She has dreams of doing masters in Massachussets Institute of Technology, Boston and working for microsoft. I couldn't stop thanking her parents. She and her twinnie are what i call childhood prodigies.

This thread deserve the front page, majority of Nigerian girls have nothing upstairs and when you see them with big boobs and ass just know the brain is empty because those body parts they call assetss are a curse to them. Imagine one i have an appointment with this week that calls herself proudly thick but she told me to stop speaking big english after i said "sapiosexual and hypocrisy"
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Mpanyi: 7:42am On May 20, 2020
Some folks here saying because of football bla bla. It appears people that make these comments are the ones without brain. Don't you people know it takes intelligence to analyze football, and more intelligence when it has to be between Messi and Ronaldo?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 7:43am On May 20, 2020
kasim155:

I agree with u on this, in reality n here in Naija, majority of guys are first attracted to LOOK bfor anything else.

Is it even possible to scan a gurl's IQ before looks in reality, its only on forums like NL guys fall for gurls dey don't av a clue what she looks like ... hence why most r/ship from NL ends after sex, forget all these audio intelligence grin
Know matter how petite it sounds when its comes to women, "LOOk" can never be undermine for intelligence" even if its wole soyinka lookin for a wife.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by elpochas: 7:49am On May 20, 2020
I had one stupid friend then that saves phone number in his brain.dude does not use phone then to take number,he jst needs you to see d number on your phone or you call it for him.was so shocked wen he gave a ladies number he stole from my phone after 3 years off heart.jst a pity he could not use his inteligence to become reasonable thing in life due to his unseriouness in life.what a waste.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Truthshurts: 7:50am On May 20, 2020
Sugarpearlry:
I doubt if you're intelligent

I don’t think he is....the write up is poor
You will know how people are by the way they talk or think.
Am not judging you but do you know what a pervert is, a sadist or a periphery ile?

In brief
A pedophile is someone who's sexually attracted to children or less age group. Some pedophiles also rape or molest children. There's nothing much worse than a pedophile. There are a lot of dangerous and sick types of people in the world, but someone who sexually assaults children — a pedophile — is probably the worst of the worst.

And you are happy sharing this...
Who put this on the front page in the first place.
Has Nairaland lost her Vision or am I in wrong site?
What are we to learn from this?
Seun.....Am socially disappointed
Please correct thus error
Thank you
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 7:52am On May 20, 2020
Ausrichie:

When you go to dumb places what do you expect. 99% of males in Nigeria are dumb too.

Are gals in Nigeria good conversationalist? Yes or no? Oh hail!!/defender of the female rights in nigeria!!
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 7:52am On May 20, 2020
Dybala11:

Who the Bleep is JOKERMAN?? LOL.

Another Zeeworld Ronaldo fan like you. Lol
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Philip4564(m): 7:54am On May 20, 2020
So this thread hit the front page nawa ooo
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by hahn(m): 7:54am On May 20, 2020
Lostz:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.