Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,308 members, 7,839,496 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. (97709 Views)

"I Want A Smart And Intelligent Girl With Big Backside"—Laycon. / 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. / Video: Meet Harmony, The Highly Intelligent Human Like Sexrobot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by AfroKnight: 3:30pm On May 20, 2020
Ariza:
Oh well, you had your chance.

Clearly some of you won't recognize Intelligence even if it is standing on your noses. No pun intended. Just a fact!

Lol. Are you really sure you’re not triggered? cheesy Sure looks like it.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Kingarthur21: 3:32pm On May 20, 2020
AfroKnight:
smiley

She is confident and has a good memory. You say she’s intelligent and I’ll take your word for it.

NL ladies! Look at men gushing about the young lady. Scroll through and you’d notice they keep saying such women are a rarity.

Nairaland babes, Men are drawn to intelligent confident women. Men are attracted to women who can hold meaningful conversations, who don’t depend on a man for everything.

It is so difficult to engage a random naija chick online these days. They cannot even initiate and sustain simple witty conversations. All they do is post pictures of themselves looking morose (they somehow think that’s sexy) and videos of them twerking or making faces at the camera. Slide into their DM’s and you’d wonder how beauty and basic intelligence can be mutually exclusive.

Anyway, this young lady will grow up to have meaningful relationships. She attracts men who are fascinated by her progress.
bro I disagree with you on the bolded.
Most intelligent girls can't take care of themselves,the book worms(like ngozi okonjo eweala,oby ezekwesilie etc) The typical intelligent girl gives little to no effort on her looks,femininity and graciousness.
Except you mean smart and sound ladies(having common sense)

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 20, 2020
Monveronique:

Dem dey wella. My cousin is one sef. She virtually has an idea on most things.

She put an extra effort to know more than what a typical Naija or Africa will know.
A lot of Naija girls do not have broad or vast knowledge. They are one or two-sided knowledge of people.
don't get me wrong, they might be very good in their career or relationship, or academic but hardly will you find a lady that is vast aspects other than her chosen careers or business or relationship or Zee world.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 20, 2020
Babygal2020:
Really? You probably haven't met an intelligent Nigerian babe.... someone that has vast knowledge!!!!!

She put an extra effort to know more than what a typical Naija or Africa lady will know.
A lot of Naija girls do not have broad or vast knowledge. They are one or two-sided knowledge of people.
don't get me wrong, they might be very good in their career or relationship, or academic but hardly will you find a lady that is vast in other aspects other than her chosen careers or business or relationship or Zee world.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 20, 2020
Jezking:

I have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about ooh... I know many intelligent ladies, from Church, school, work, and most of them are more than one-sided brilliant...

Just they aren't hoe materials or should I say good in bed (not that it matters tho).

The fact that they are intelligent gets me turned on and that enough cheesy

She put an extra effort to know more than what a typical Naija or Africa lady will know.
don't get me wrong, they might be very good in their career or relationship, or academic but hardly will you find a lady that is vast in other aspects other than her chosen careers or business or relationship or Zee world.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Sebastine1994(m): 4:06pm On May 20, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
Picture, or........... *Someone please complete*
ado believe it
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Babygal2020(f): 4:15pm On May 20, 2020
Sorry to disappoint you, I am one.
I read extensively.... I may not be an authority in many careers/topics, but I would have something to contribute.
Gforce2015:

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Oshokalo: 4:19pm On May 20, 2020
Randy100:
It was a hot afternoon of saturday 21st December 2019. I was sweating profusely like a christmas he-goat. I was busy minding my business and walking on the pedestrial side when I saw a small girl who I later got to know to be 19 years. She was carrying a school bag at her back and also a sack full of book on the hand, I could see she was struggling.

As a man with good heart, I decided to help a little sister. I offered my help and I can bet my left balls that she was pleased as she smiled back and agreed without reluctancy. She was beautiful though slim with no nyash and a tiny breast that you could mistaken as a big pimple. I didn't mind, I was only interested in one thing to chop and clean mouth. I collected the sack from her hand with ease, showing no weakness. We started matching to where she will enter keke that is going to her direction. When we reached where she will enter keke, I asked for her number and she said, I should call my own instead that she is going to call me. I called my number, but I noticed she was not writing it down any where. I asked her why, she told me that the number is already stored in her brain. I doubted it and asked her to call it. With the speed of light she vomited the number for me. I was so impressed. She promised to call me but she refused to tell me when.

I have always been in control when I am involve with any lady, but this one, I was the one anxious waiting for her to call me. After waiting for the whole of December, I gave up and stopped expecting. On friday, 3rd january 2020, she called to wish me happy new year. I was so excited, and still I don't know why I was excited. I called her back in the evening to ask her if she will be free on Sunday, that I want to take her out. She agreed and we fixed 4pm at genesis located in leventis at Enugu.

Having dated so many girls, I know how girls think, so I am always ahead of them. Thinking I was dealing with a random girl, by 4pm I started coming out from my house when she called that she is already there. I lied that I was helping an accident victim that I will soon be there. I arrived 30 minutes late and apologized which I have never done because I am always earlier. It has been the other way round, the girls apologizing. We went inside and sat comfortably talking. I got to know she is in second year studying electrical engineering at UNN. All my life, I have never met a girl as highly intelligent as her. She was so versatile in every aspect. We discussed politics and I got to know that her favourite tv show is journalist hangout. We talked football, her analysis of why she thinks Messi is better than Ronaldo was top notch. She countered every of my defense of Ronald intelligently. I was perplexed and shocked. We ordered for their useless fried rice and drinks and ate. She brought out 1k and gave to me. She said I should use it and support whatever I am paying. She even paid more than half of what we ate.

I came back, lost in thought about her, I was so impressed. I picked up my phone and texted her "God bless your father for raising a great daughter like you. Good night." I have been doubting if truly she is a girl, or if I have a Bobrisky situation here. Just like Thomas in the bible, who said "I won't beleive untill I put my hand inside that hole."

I lough scatter to that last paragraph
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 20, 2020
Nigerians with derailing topic of discourse. This should be about the girl's intelligence, and very little about op. Here is almost everyone slating him, rubbish. The black man's reasoning is so disgraceful angry
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 20, 2020
Nigerians with derailing topic of discourse. This should be about the girl's intelligence, and very little about op. Here is almost everyone slating him, rubbish. The black man's reasoning is so disgraceful angry

On the babe, I'm really impressed. Such is rare, especially in a country where a girl is already requesting you send her recharge card, few days after meeting her
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Abcruz(m): 5:03pm On May 20, 2020
Randy100:
It was a hot afternoon of saturday 21st December 2019. I was sweating profusely like a christmas he-goat. I was busy minding my business and walking on the pedestrial side when I saw a small girl who I later got to know to be 19 years. She was carrying a school bag at her back and also a sack full of book on the hand, I could see she was struggling.

As a man with good heart..."I won't beleive untill I put my hand inside that hole."

Yes men with good heart sees a minor, takes advantage of the situation, complement her intelligence and look forward to get under her hole.

What a shameful post.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Psoul(m): 5:05pm On May 20, 2020
The girl is reading your post right now.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Henri8: 5:41pm On May 20, 2020
So did you finally put your fingers inside the holes?
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 20, 2020
Babygal2020:
I read extensively... I may not be an authority in many careers/topics, but I would have something to contribute.

I'm happy to know.
So many ladies have vast knowledge about their career, family, relationships, entertainment, and fashion, however, they feel disinterest in some other aspects like politics, nations economy, international news, etc

For example, if you take the statistical data on this platform, you will discover that ladies' participation in some forums is not frequent.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 20, 2020
Ausrichie:

You don't meet the sensible ones. I've met lots that are good conversationalists.

Watever! Good conversationalist among quote & unquote "Nigerian Girls" is very very uncommon
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by whitemand4(m): 8:06pm On May 20, 2020
pocohantas:

The exception is that men are drawn to intelligent women. Leave feminist alone and face facts. Out there in the streets, the slay queens are cashing out and buying cars.

How many times have you and your fellow men that are attracted to intelligent women, gone to schools to ask of their best graduating female? [/b]How many times have you seen any female trying to take a professional course and you assisted her, morally, financially or anyway sensible?

Oga, leave all this your talk. Most men are not drawn to any intelligent women. [b]Go to universities and see how the bookworms are neglected. Go to work places, na the same thing.
They call them ugly and boring. We can already see that on this thread.

Men are attracted to youthfulness, looks and everything around it. Men are first lustful beings. The minute percentage that are different are the exceptions!! Not the rule!!!

Keep looking Out there in the streets, watching slay queens cashing out and buying cars. That is your pain.

It seems you don't understand the real meaning of "intelligence". It is the Capacity of mind, especially to understand principles, truths, facts or meanings, acquire knowledge, and apply it to practice.

Not just the ability to learn and comprehend academically.

Bookwormness minus morals/ethics is equal to feminism. One thing is good manners, another thing is being bookworm Lolz but you're mixing the two together at a glance as if being an "A" student in school implies good manners. I would rather stick with an intelligent (in my definition above) olosho and neglect a mannerless-best graduating student be it at workplace or in anywhere Lolzzz.
The OP's lady exhibits perfect intelligence and not the one-sided bookworm intelligence Lolz you are talking about.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Enwhen(m): 8:12pm On May 20, 2020
Lostz:
pimples breast and flat tire yanch is beautiful to you?

Go check Agbani darego real breast and yanch...

What is ur definaition of beauty ?
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by MedicH: 8:14pm On May 20, 2020
Babygal2020:
I read extensively.... I may not be an authority in many careers/topics, but I would have something to contribute.

Keep it that way.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by pocohantas(f): 9:27pm On May 20, 2020
whitemand4:

Keep looking Out there in the streets, watching slay queens cashing out and buying cars. That is your pain.

It seems you don't understand the real meaning of "intelligence". It is the Capacity of mind, especially to understand principles, truths, facts or meanings, acquire knowledge, and apply it to practice.

Not just the ability to learn and comprehend academically.

Your rant doesn’t change reality, but you can keep ranting, doing semantics and deceiving yourselves. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by ajepako(f): 9:47pm On May 20, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Ajepako the girl in question no reach you for age o. Shioooooor

Sule
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by DanseMacabre(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2020
pocohantas:

Very true, men are attracted to intelligent confident women. That is why men are buying cars and houses for slayqueens, taking them to Dubai- while the intelligent young girl is looking for money to do Masters after years of job search.

Yes, men are drawn to intelligent women.

You have another joke for us?

Lol. This made me LOL.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by PremierGuy(m): 10:13pm On May 20, 2020
The young lady's action are top notch.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 20, 2020
Gforce2015:

My only problem with what you said is saying that they have one or two sided knowledge. When most of the intelligent ladies I know are multi talented beings with up to 3 to 4 sides of knowledge...

Don't generalize with just your experience....learn
and remember, birds of the same feather, flock together cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Ishilove: 10:55pm On May 20, 2020
pocohantas:

Very true, men are attracted to intelligent confident women. That is why men are buying cars and houses for slayqueens, taking them to Dubai- while the intelligent young girl is looking for money to do Masters after years of job search.

Yes, men are drawn to intelligent women.

You have another joke for us?
Poco leave matter. The slayqueen has captured the man's heart with a combination of efo, kayanmata aka toto sweetener and kama sutra. The intelligent woman cannot make the man cry in bed like someone undergoing deliverance, so she cannot be a beneficiary of house and Dubai trips.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Taiwx(m): 11:05pm On May 20, 2020
Mtcheew yeyeyeye undecided
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by obinto99(m): 11:19pm On May 20, 2020
Just hold on...is that the end of the story?
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Austherm(m): 11:30pm On May 20, 2020
Good of you,bt dont try to put your hand into any fucking hole or else
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Sugarpearlry(f): 12:21am On May 21, 2020
Gforce2015:

We ain't talking about your type.
And who the hell are you exactly
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by whitemand4(m): 1:02am On May 21, 2020
pocohantas:

Your rant doesn’t change reality, but you can keep ranting, doing semantics and deceiving yourselves. grin grin

So this is all you have got to say ? Too childish and speaks volume about you, age regardless. I leave you with your Myopia (the reality that cannot be changed about you ) Lolz...... Semantics?? Ohh little wonder you have been arguing blindly on here Lolz... Translating professional courses and ladies in suits working in CBN into being morally mature and wise attitude. When you see "Good Woman" in the Bible, it is far deeper than what you are thinking. It a pity that many people still believe in the false statistics that, women are more than men in the world Lolz....but the bitter truth is, most ladies you see out there are not "marriable". Lolz there are other factors too which makes them appear like that. Carry on with your intelligence (bookwormness) Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by pocohantas(f): 1:48am On May 21, 2020
Na me you wan drag into meaningless argument with reverse psychology?

You will cry today. cheesy grin

The part I cancelled is trash that should be returned to your rectum. Read and understand. That shouldn’t be so hard.

whitemand4:

So this is all you have got to say ? Too childish and speaks volume about you, age regardless. I leave you with your Myopia (the reality that cannot be changed about you ) Lolz...... Semantics?? Ohh little wonder you have been arguing blindly on here Lolz... [b][s]Translating professional courses and ladies in suits working in CBN into being morally mature and wise attitude[[/s]/b]. When you see "Good Woman" in the Bible, it is far deeper than what you are thinking. It a pity that many people still believe in the false statistics that, women are more than men in the world Lolz....but the bitter truth is, most ladies you see out there are not "marriable". Lolz there are other factors too which makes them appear like that. Carry on with your intelligence (bookwormness) Lolz

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by whitemand4(m): 3:03am On May 21, 2020
pocohantas:
Na me you wan drag into meaningless argument with reverse psychology?

You will cry today. cheesy grin

The part I cancelled is trash that should be returned to your rectum. Read and understand. That shouldn’t be so hard.

Lolz.... Keep consoling yourself like that lolz.. what you need is reorientation and forget about whatever certificate you're holding because it has beclouded you already Lol... I see that, common sense is far from your brain and has found its location somewhere in ur anus. Lolz your real problem is embedded in that line you cancelled of which I am glad you spotted on. Suit your awkward self.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by DonroxyII: 5:21am On May 21, 2020
Lostz:
which hole do you want your hand inside before believing?

to me she is just trying to impress you. intelligent girls do it all the time.

since she is masculine and probably ugly...... according to you......her only chance of getting a man is through her brain
A girl must not be deficient in all ... No Nyansh, Breast like pimple and she studies Engineering and Electrical

She will definitely be Intellectual and Intelligent... Most girls like that are because of lesser distractions.... They are also good and loyal wife ...

The real probs is that they get cheated upon easily despite their down to earth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.