Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,881 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! (123120 Views)

Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin / Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by instinct57vm(m): 7:50pm On May 27, 2020
linearity:
Better get up go do STD test fast fast, life no get duplicate and no dolling.

Yes he has to and urgently coz most of these yeye gals don’t care whether a guy uses condom or not. They just open leg.. speaking from experience!

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by AFONJACOW(m): 12:03am On May 28, 2020
Ginomel:

Don't make a mistake of marrying her. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

Even those that married a virgin are having the urge to cheat. Some even regretted marrying a virgin and could have loved to taste some men before marriage.

Be ware of your intentions.
tnx alot
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by ekaF(f): 10:39am On Jun 05, 2020
Sammarshall:

Is very obvious that your reasoning is very myopic, so because you a girl has another guy she’s having sex with, that’s why you think she’s a public dog.

I laugh in Chinese style, that means your sisters and all the women you know or have in your life are public toilets, because is very easy for a girl to have more than one man in their lives just like men do.

But men that sleep around with different women even though they have a girlfriend what are they called?

I don’t like engaging people like you in a chat, please don’t quote me again.

Continue deceiving yourself::::::

For the simps out there who don't believe

Ladies and gentlemen. I present to you a typical Nigerian woman mentality

She's not making sense again. She more focused on being right

May God epp us

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Sammarshall(f): 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
ekaF:

For the simps out there who don't believe

Ladies and gentlemen. I present to you a typical Nigerian woman mentality

She's not making sense again. She more focused on being right

May God epp us

grin

Are you sure you’re normal sir?

I’m just asking for my neighbors gateman!
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by RuggedSniper: 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
You Can Crawl back to your Room and Sleep grin grin
grin
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by ekaF(f): 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
Sammarshall:

grin

Are you sure you’re normal sir?

I’m just asking for my neighbors gateman!

Still not making any sense
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by godwinjessica: 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
5 mistakes small YouTuber makes|make these changes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klomTnelE-Y
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by louiziana(m): 6:21am On Jul 30, 2020
Leave her phone alone for the sake of your sanity bro, I checked her phone once years back after coming home drunk and only 1 message was in her sent box composed to another guy. It read: Hello Ok I'm afraid I've not seen my period. And this na same babe wey dey profess love and marriage but wetin come vex me pass be say she dey forbid me to enter her with rubber like say she dey trustworthy. It's a game to them

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Westernlove: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2020
micflo28:
You are not married to her so stop making the expectations. Its part of courtship to learn about your partners darkest sides. Well, for me, even if my wife go cheat on me after marriage, just drop like 3kids with my DNA and sign the divorce papers and go. I can be a super dad all by myself.

Why stress yourself so much then when you can easily opt for Surrogate Just have enough money, that's all.....
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by LawyerGodwin(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2020
icetrimz:
I would like to go symmetrical to the point. But before I proceed, I will like to say sorry to whom it may concern. Yes people I did it, I went through her phone. I broke the rule and went against my instincts.

In fact, I'm writing this with pidgin so as to carry the street along. so I invite ma babe come house today, the babe too cool, silent and has this innocent look and all. As she enter house, the first thing wey she ask me be say make i go buy her pad... i swear i shock. i nearly fall sef, but as a "niggarrrr" i no tok, i just waka jeje go buy am come, i even buy fruits join sef as a beta pikin ... lol [ well, im not laughing shaa o] I later move go market buy catfish cook for her, just to make sure Jesus is happy with me, his son.

So later in the day, i went to play around with the boys as madam dey "flight mode" I came back around 9pm and met her sleeping. I waka go kitchen go take something, then i see her phone for there with 8 missed calls from the same number. As a retired agbero i sensed something was not right about the calls. So i jejely and smoothly snicked back to the room and placed her finger on her phone sensor to open it. After unlocking the phone i went straight to the rest room to settle my curiosity. omo, as i open whatsapp, enter the caller name chat, naso i collapse.......... athink say na only that one, as i enter others naso i paralyze. what i saw was UNBELIEVABLE and beyond my mental absorption. The one wey one paddy dey complain give am say she no sabi suck preeq na im wound me. I lost my breath for a moment and nearly went to join my ancestors.

Please help me. This is 3am and I'm still in deep pains. I can't seem to walk, my sight is going blurry too and i don't know what to do about her hereafter

Please how do I get my legs working again so I can at least walk back to the room and sleep first??

Inside life... At least you found out the truth. Just try to calm down, get yourself together and heal.

SHE BELONGS TO THE STREET.

I don't know how persons can be in a serious relationship and cheat with other parties. I'm sure she was THOUSAND dating them.

Some persons can be wicked and heartless. Yes we can make mistakes, yet we learn to move on and adjust. I'm sure very soon she would have planned to tell you that she is in love with someone else and break your heart.

Oga, when you have doubts sometimes they are true. Thank God u read the chats. It's painful but now you are free. I see you have given the girl your everything hence your shook.

May God deliver us from fake love. Or True love when it changes to fake love. If you don't love me anymore say it and leave me instead of lying and showing someone else love, and later using one yeye excuse to break my heart. As though I was at fault.

The core of every relationship is total Honesty. I don't date for dating sakes. I do, to marry you. And if you can't be honest, please go. Life is too short to waste it on the wrong persons.

I am with you bro. If you are in Lagos, let's meet up. You need friends and family around you now.

God help you bro.

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by UDUJ(m): 10:56am On Jul 30, 2020
You guys even have the time to go through your girl's phones. It never ends well. I don't even bother.

I only consider a girl mine when she is in my house. Once she leaves my house I just zero my mind (she could be with anyone for all I care), after all I am not ready for marriage. Saves you all the heartache.

There are better things to worry yourself about. If you carry girlfriend matter for head you will just kill yourself for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by LawyerGodwin(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2020
godwinjessica:
5 mistakes small YouTuber makes|make these changes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klomTnelE-Y

Nice Concept. I just Subscribed, and WOW you have over 1k subs.

I am also a YouTuber, who can't wait to hit 1k target.

Nairalanders make una help me Subscribe

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCueRzhNS-YdWq7SRnaD7eqQ

Thank you all
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Westernlove: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
JubiOmeiza:

This torey wey u nack us, dey totori me for Belle...i faint as i Laf too hard. Now that i dun get myself, i go talk few yarns here.
the truth be say, girls ar not the same. though, majority of Dem get wahala well well, but u go still see very few wey still dey behave well.
To get good gal Na luck....nd the luck hard pass Naija bet own.
I Laf wen some dey talk say Dem no go marry cos of wetin women Dey do....The thing be say women ar necessary evils, u must learn to live wit them Ni unless u go Dey cook or buy food chop for the rest of ur life....U go cum graduate from Bachelor enta manchelor

Mumu...... grin grin grin
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Westernlove: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
Rvessels:
Hehehehehehe..... Nigerian girls are so so good in cheating o... Had same experience three days ago. What I saw on her Facebook chats was something else. Never knew I had nine other PA(personal assistants)

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Westernlove: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
dinachi:
Most young ladies of nowadays satisfy themselves with lesbianism and then make money by sleeping with men! It is in their blood!

Any man who still trusts women needs to have his head checked!

Your girlfriend is not different. The problem I still have with you guys is that you trust women too much. Change your mentality.

With your resources, Bleep as many as you can afford, play with them but never take them serious. If you need children, marry opt In for Surrogate but never ever trust her. You will live long long.

That is what women in our society has become!

Surrogate Will do the Magic......
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Westernlove: 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ryan03:
Everyone is just typing fear girls up and down. Make una rest joor, as if we guys clean. How many guys here can swear that he gave just one girl in his life or that he has never cheated on his partner before?

Foooool, Here I am and I swore with my life that back In those days when I was still doing relationship thing I have never cheated with my partner but reverse Is their own case.......If you like believe It or not......A lot of Nigerians guys and ladies are very USELESS IDIOTS......
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by LordDarius(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ndubuisipaul1:
Remember she was f**cking some else before you were begging to join the f**cking team . Now that she allowed you to join the team you want to collapse the club. Abeg if you are tired just resign ..
Hahahahahahaha..
Been a while I had this laugh...
Bro...
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Ryan03(f): 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
Westernlove:

I am a Foooool, Here I am and I swore with my life that back In those days when I was still doing relationship thing I have never cheated with my partner but reverse Is their own case.......If you like believe It or not......i am a very USELESS IDIOT......
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Chukapage(m): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
safarigirl:
Awon fornicators.

Take what you see, you never pay bride price, you dey find faithfulness.

Women keep their options open, anybody that pops the question first, wins the race.
wins which race? Body that has been "over used" by OPTIONS?? It's the dumbest of the OPTIONS that pops the question to a cum bucket grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.