Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? (11340 Views)

Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by Onyi22(f): 3:01pm On May 20, 2020
Yes I regreted having sex with one dudu back then
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 20, 2020
OP first and foremost remove that F in your profile you're a guy now angry

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by GeneralPula: 3:02pm On May 20, 2020
undecided
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by samincredible44(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2020
ena5four:
Wait, Did U Tie @ And Whip Her B4 Giving Her The Do?
only tied her and she loved it.it was awkward for me

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by exynos(m): 4:22pm On May 20, 2020
Onyi22:
And why did you position yourself on all fours?
I take it, you are expecting a miraculous d!ck to act on you!
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 4:24pm On May 20, 2020
Onyi22:
ur picture sha grin grin grin
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by Onyi22(f): 4:40pm On May 20, 2020
MICOBIN:
Are you the right person for Ade?
Yes I am
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by WillyXo2(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2020
Never had any regret after sex but after masturbating undecided
DenreleDave:
Yes, I did had a regret when I had my first sex... I started feeling guilty and broke up with the lady.. But then I was young ooo, I was 18 yrs old then.. Mehn the girl like sex sha.

Oya, share your regret

Lemme start wit the boss to see if they ever had any regret

Cc: ubunja offpoint stupidity mrbrownjay Martinez39a Omar09 westernlove

To the ladies: Lamanii22 onyi22 millenniumlady poco poco (mistress of evil) well its on her signature

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by zexy2030(m): 6:45pm On May 20, 2020
DenreleDave:
Yes, I did had a regret when I had my first sex... I started feeling guilty and broke up with the lady.. But then I was young ooo, I was 18 yrs old then.. Mehn the girl like sex sha.

Oya, share your regret

To the ladies: Lamanii22 onyi22 millenniumlady poco poco (mistress of evil) well its on her signature
Yea, I regretted a paid sex with a woman who was into bdsm, she was very fat n unkempt too...I vomited like 3days after d whole advent. She paid well, but I nearly gave up d ghost when she told me to eat her. she choked my breath. I thank God I'm alive now to testify. And she came ontop, o my God, she rode too rigorously that my dick nearly broke, when it mistaken fell out, because I was then half erect. The woman is insatiable but she is very wealthy.

5 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by Westernlove: 6:49pm On May 20, 2020
zexy2030:

Yea, I regretted a paid sex with a woman who was into bdsm, she was very fat n unkempt too...I vomited like 3days after d whole advent. She paid well, but I nearly gave up d ghost when she told me to eat her. she choked my breath. I thank I'm alive now to testify.

Lol I understand the struggle and hustle of Niggurs. But I hope the pay was at least In 6 digits. If not na absolutely rubbish u did putting your dear life on the line....
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by zexy2030(m): 6:51pm On May 20, 2020
ena5four:
u r d object, she is the man.
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by zexy2030(m): 6:51pm On May 20, 2020
ena5four:
u r d object, she is the man.
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by zexy2030(m): 6:53pm On May 20, 2020
Westernlove:

Lol I understand the struggle and hustle of Niggurs. But I hope the pay was at least In 6 digits. If not na absolutely rubbish u did putting your dear life on the line....
my guy e no easy in the streets o, it was never again experience. Although she asked if I could handle her, I boasted, I left her room holding my boxer that I was tired, it was really a bondage experience, never again my nigga, later I had sores on my tongue, I knew I caught infection but I go better afterwards, 6months after went for HIV test, thank God I was negative.

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by Mrlucky81(m): 7:01pm On May 20, 2020
Babatunde40:
Your handle says female and you had your first sex with a girl? this confused boy is just looking for attention
grin
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by Westernlove: 7:04pm On May 20, 2020
zexy2030:

my guy e no easy in the streets o, it was never again experience. Although she asked if I could handle her, I boasted, I left her room holding my boxer that I was tired, it was really a bondage experience, never again my nigga.

Lol some women and ladies Sex libido na die, Sometimes I can deduce that look they put on when they stare at you endlessly. God forgive me, There Is this single lady "Cute Evening Newspaper " In my area. She'd stare at me, I feel uncomfortable most times. She finally got her way to me by seeking my assistance In helping her doing some settings on her new iPhone XSmax......But nothing has happened between us though
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by Novemberaura(m): 7:51pm On May 20, 2020
regrettably all the time since I have with it bitches I don't love
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by Millenniumlady(f): 8:06pm On May 20, 2020
zexy2030:

Yea, I regretted a paid sex with a woman who was into bdsm, she was very fat n unkempt too...I vomited like 3days after d whole advent. She paid well, but I nearly gave up d ghost when she told me to eat her. she choked my breath. I thank God I'm alive now to testify. And she came ontop, o my God, she rode too rigorously that my dick nearly broke, when it mistaken fell out, because I was then half erect. The woman is insatiable but she is very wealthy.
Nawaooo hmmm this gigolo job dey pay sha
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by coronavirus19: 8:06pm On May 20, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
My only regret is that I take my time to pleasure and make women cum..
I made hot passionate love to them and this made them fall in love with me.

Asin all of them after sex will start falling in love and getting attached.
So my regret is that I'm not a 10 seconds man that just cum and go.
My passionate sexcapades has lead to a number of girls getting attached to me and I hate breaking girls hearts.
My plan is to just have a fling and move on but they never move on. Some start calling me boo and falling in love and when I decline relationship they feel used and rejected.
So my good sex skills backfired, so now I just give wack sex so they don't get attached to me..
well scripted story. I'd give u this one

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by zexy2030(m): 8:13pm On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Nawaooo hmmm this gigolo job dey pay sha
I had an infection that cost me more. which pay, didn't u hear it was bdsm, wer dem go dey fvck u like robot wey no get life, in short she treated like an object...I hate to remember d humiliation for 80k.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by wrose(m): 8:15pm On May 20, 2020
cheesy Sex is all in the mind
StrongandMighty:

it's highly overated and to make my own case worse I don't usually feel anything exciting while having sex except when I'm about to cum
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by Millenniumlady(f): 8:20pm On May 20, 2020
zexy2030:

I had an infection that cost me more. which pay, didn't u hear it was bdsm, wer dem go dey fvck u like robot wey no get life, in short she treated like an object...I hate to remember d humiliation for 80k.
With your poor fvcking skills you deserve 5k as payment you should be greatful she paid that huge

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by zexy2030(m): 8:24pm On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
With your poor fvcking skills you deserve 5k as payment you should be greatful she paid that huge
thanks, thank God I wasn't into coma before I left her house, maybe I would have been buried behind her house or thrown to huge dogs.
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by Millenniumlady(f): 8:29pm On May 20, 2020
zexy2030:

thanks, thank God I wasn't into coma before I left her house, maybe I would have been buried behind her house or thrown to huge dogs.
Why would you said such horrible things to yourself ? Don't do that again.
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by zexy2030(m): 8:31pm On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Why would you said such horrible things to yourself ? Don't do that again.
I have told you, I can't and God forbid I tried that shit, this useless thread is just bringing it back to mind.
I think oppression gives her so much joy even during sex, oppressing u is her fantasy, she was laughing like a demon. That woman can't marry, she was 39 but very fat.

4 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by Millenniumlady(f): 8:38pm On May 20, 2020
zexy2030:

I have told you, I can't and God forbid I tried that shit, this useless thread is just bringing it back to mind.
I think oppression gives her so much joy even during sex, oppressing u is her fantasy, she was laughing like a demon. That woman can't marry, she was 39 but very fat.
Don't feel bad sometimes situation might push someone to do horrible things just to make ends meet. I'm glad you've surpass that life and you're aiming high for the future......Now You keep your head up it's definitely going to be alright smiley
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by ForestHill: 8:48pm On May 20, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
grin I did regret after contacting scabies, we broke up bro. She's a lady who I want to marry the rest na long stories
Where the hell the scabiei from bro?

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by AE19: 8:50pm On May 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by tellsblinks(m): 9:00pm On May 20, 2020
zexy2030:

bro ya not telling us the full story

please for fun sake just share the whole story,

what really happened in that room? were they flogging you? abi reverse penetration??
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:03pm On May 20, 2020
See my signature. Lol

Seriously, I find out it's not worth the effort after everything. It's just that when I'm ho.rny I become restless and so I need to have sex.

If it were up to me I wouldn't even give a second thought about it. But my hormones are always raging like a sex-starved teenage boy cheesy
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by kapai(m): 9:30pm On May 20, 2020

Oya, share your regret

Are you sure you are ok @all? How can you be writing an event that speaks of man while your moniker gender handle is female.Another Bobrisky spotted grin grin
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by fuwaski(m): 10:14pm On May 20, 2020
DenreleDave:

Oya, share your regret

Very sad over ur un wise situation. U don't know ur gender. Leaders of tomorrow... #Crying for u

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by zexy2030(m): 7:17am On May 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Don't feel bad sometimes situation might push someone to do horrible things just to make ends meet. I'm glad you've surpass that life and you're aiming high for the future......Now You keep your head up it's definitely going to be alright smiley
Thanks babe. how was ur night?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies What Would U Do If U Find Urself In A Room Like This / Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? / Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.