Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

s - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / s (5494 Views)

deleted / My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! / "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: s by mamaken: 11:11am On Jan 18, 2011
at least u're honest. . . grin
Re: s by DAY12(m): 11:17am On Jan 18, 2011
cry
Re: s by mamaken: 11:30am On Jan 18, 2011
why r u sharing tears!?!?  cry

insight is the first step to recovery . .  wink
Re: s by DAY12(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2011
mamaken:

why r u sharing tears!?!?  cry

insight is the first step to recovery . .  wink

Thank you Mamaken,

help me with ya handkerchief , embarassed

Its rygt abt tym to deactivate my fbk account.
Re: s by mamaken: 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2011
i'll help u with my handkerchief and i'll even borrow u my shoulder. . . just cry "it" out . . . sad
u r gonna feel better after deactivating ur fb account, trust me. wink
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2011
aa
Re: s by cardoso111(m): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2011
Dry topic and must every FACEBOOK friend lead to marriage or riches?i am sure you know,facebook has been one of the most interactive setup after the email.
Re: s by Mygoldie(f): 9:29am On Jan 19, 2011
Mobo444 the most controversial ape on earth,wetin dey worry you self? must you fight or quarell to get your very dry issues across? wat da heckk.
Re: s by desertboom(m): 10:39am On Jan 19, 2011
@mobo444. You know how to tell it to dem girls. Straight, blunt and simple. Dem girls nowadays are to cheap but why girls?
Re: s by Mygoldie(f): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2011
Guys always moaning about girls been cheap,but they forget that them guys are the cheapest. A question for you guys, who does these ''cheap'' girls have intimate with? ''guys'' right? so who is cheap and who is not? after having affair with them girls you call them cheap,forgetting that you ''guys'' are the cheapest cos you can't keep your dirty stick in ur dirty trousers.
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2011
j
Re: s by Mygoldie(f): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2011
MOBO444:

^^^ Look you lost it, we men are allown to roam, we can have[b] severa[/b]l wives,ok.

Hope you don't get several diseases accompained with it. mtcheww
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 10:54am On Jan 19, 2011
^^^ I can assure you it wont happen, am based in Manchester England and the doctors here are the best and we get free health care, also rubber is free here and the ladies are clean also.
Re: s by gabriel4u(m): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2011
mamaken:

MOBO444 (m)
North, England

Over 1,000 Facebook Friends, No Lover, No Car, No Cash, No Job
« on: January 17, 2011, 10:21 AM »

So many Nigeria ladies when you look at their facebook friends list you did be surprise, some have over 1,000 friends, some even have 2,000 friends and this are ladies whom are maybe just 24, 25, 26 years of age (WHAT WILL HAPPEND WHEN THEY ARE 30 YEARS OLD), even some old women of 30, 31,32 years of age also have more than 3,000 friends in their friends list.

Now you have all this friends, no real man will take you serious, all manliness and harry will comment on your profile and picture, some might even paste comment like I WANT TO BE IN THERE, really my Black woman you are hindering your chance of getting a husband, there was this lady I wanted to take serious and saw she had 800 facebook friends, well i just bed her and moved on, she is something like 35 years old now.

The worst part is you have all this friends on facebook, you are SINGLE, no JOB, you are BROKE FINANCIALLY, you have no CAR, you take bike and okada everywere, you have no CONNETION, you have no HOPE for life, you don’t even get a guy to BED you when you want, you BLOCKING YOUR WAY BLACK WOMAN and most of them don’t even know the guys they are adding.

But what your biz? Are still a kid? Is this your 1st time of having intimacy? You bed a gel u got to kn on facebook, must u proclaim? Are u not matured enough? most you tell all u deed?

Man it high time, Be matured.O.K. grin grin cool
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 11:05am On Jan 19, 2011
g
Re: s by Druss(m): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2011
I have to admit that I agree with what MOBO has said here. It is an harsh truth.
Re: s by mamaken: 11:07am On Jan 19, 2011
MOBO444:

^^^ I can assure you it wont happen, am based in Manchester England and the doctors here are the best and we get free health care, also rubber is free here and the ladies are clean also.

sorry, the best doctors r based in switzerland. healthcare isnt for free, but hospitals r comfortable like hotels. u cant find that in england. . .  wink

england is trying oo. free healthcare, free rubber, but still having the highest number of single teenmoms in the whole of europe?!?
something went wrong. . .  undecided

anyway, i agree with mygoldie!
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 11:09am On Jan 19, 2011
^^^ U the best and dead right.
Re: s by mamaken: 11:13am On Jan 19, 2011
MOBO444:

^^^ You english is poor, so poor, you are not much educated, how did you get on the internet, do you even know what going on, you jerk.

u know i really like u, yes somehow i have a weakness for u . . . kiss grin
bu i dont like when u mock people. its rude and a bad behaviour for a good christian.
Re: s by desertboom(m): 11:33am On Jan 19, 2011
Dem facebook girls will never agree, dem guilty girls with over thousands of male friends on facebook will never agree, dem girls with fake photo, fake hair attachenents, fake photo background will never agree, fake friends on facebook will not agree. Some even borrow camera, cloths, shoes, attachenents and money just to pose on facebook. Dem girls need change. No offence.
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2011
^^^ My brother thanks a lot.
Re: s by awhales(f): 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2011
If u say all black women are cheap, that means ur mom,sisters,in laws, n all ur female relatives are cheap, no offence
Re: s by richpeople: 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2011
Yes you must be a cool guy

But, you can also empower yourself now

The choice is yours :
Re: s by mimon79(m): 12:44am On Jan 23, 2011
@CyberG so succinctly put,excellent. cool
Re: s by Dsense(m): 1:45am On Jan 23, 2011
annawhite:

ahaw baby mi,am so sorry darl
aw r u doin?u were getting your grooves on wit oda ladies n am no fighter suga.
Am stil here
Hey c'mon . . No fun without you , .Your presence animates the ambiance.
Hope you doing fine . . I miss yah . .Manage this kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: s by Mygoldie(f): 1:46am On Jan 23, 2011
kiss kiss,you don carry ur kiss come here again? tongue tongue tongue
Re: s by Osama10(m): 3:14am On Jan 23, 2011
@ Topic, Sad for the ladies but true. wink
Re: s by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 23, 2011
I didn't know someone was no longer date-worthy when their number of friends on facebook surpassed 1,000. Revelation made.
Re: s by Mobsync(m): 12:43pm On Jan 23, 2011
Me too, I used 2 use my pix on facebook bt since I changed it 2 a girlz pics, I hv bin gettin frnd requests lyke mad, boyz sha.
Re: s by groovy400: 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2011
Sure MOBO could be dumb sometimes (or often)! But I give this to him. He got this 1 right! Kudos bro wink
Re: s by 190: 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2011
I dedicate this song to the women Mobo is rightfully (pardon my niglish) talking about here,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YmNYMwsLNc
Re: s by Dsense(m): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

kiss kiss,you don carry your kiss come here again? tongue tongue tongue
Stop hating and quit being envious . . .Annawhite doesn't mind 2nd wife for your info,So you still got the chance! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies: How To Get A Guy You Like To Notice You / How Come Most Times Its Old White Men That Like Black Women / What Is Usually Your Reaction When This Happens?? Take A Look.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.