Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

s - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / s (5493 Views)

deleted / My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! / "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: s by Orikinla(m): 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2011
Majority of Nigerian girls and ladies on Facebook are actually junk, because they are just there for nothing worthy, but hawking. My buddies go on Facebook to make random selection of these cheap girls to fork. How can someone sit down moping at profiles and ticking hundreds of friends requests, except they are dumb. GEJ claims to have hundreds of thousands of friends or fans on Facebook, but his book has not sold much. Majority of Nigerians love fooling themselves., from the dumb to the dumbest.
Re: s by yeye4live(m): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2011
guy u no sabi say na runs b that,dey re loking for a guy to put all there wahala ontop, bleeped up girls we ve in this country now
Re: s by Goldieluks: 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2011
I said i,this FOOL yeye4life is MOBO444. FACT!
Re: s by yeye4live(m): 6:54am On Aug 12, 2011
Goldieluks:

I said i,this FOOL yeye4life is MOBO444. FACT!

hum, d truth pains u so much why
Re: s by lindabon: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2011
LMAO, so wait ooo, adding friends is now a crime on Facebook. heee, there is nothing somebody will not hear on NL. While other countries commend and even celebrate the progress and efficacy of Facebook, most Nigerians look for a way to suck out even the tiniest bit of double standard they can out of it. No wonder Nigeria is a failed nation. Most people always have a problem minding their own business. PITY!
Re: s by runsgirl: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2011
Why the complain?
Re: s by doris84(f): 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2011
The mindset of most Nigerian guys sucks to the highest heavens! Gosh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I Just Stupid Or She's Playing Hard To Get? / An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji / This Photo Has Everyone Talking On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.