Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (53242 Views)

My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed / I Am Really Depressed, My Mom's Death Is Killing Me! / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Airoflaw(m): 5:02pm On May 22, 2020
Join force with the other sister.. Set a beating date for Him next time.. He brain go reset grin

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Vicyace: 5:03pm On May 22, 2020
Tell your parents before it’s too late.

For your peace and correctness of mind, stand up to him and resist being bullied.

Move away from that house
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by OJEEMAH(m): 5:07pm On May 22, 2020
Young man, what does he do? do he treat his siblings that same way? does he behave rudely to his parents?
is your hostile cousin a student? do you know if his parents compare you both? I just want to know if he's naturally stubborn or your presence infuriates him. Pls be concern about yourself not whether your action will create a rift between your aunt & your mom. its obvious you can't fight back cos you're scared. Kindly give your mom a call asap before that niqqa injure you.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by naijapatriot: 5:08pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

I can't fight him
He is older than I am

He is bigger than I am
Forget his age.... His stature is like that of a giant
Is your mum able to access and read emails, or on social media... send her a message if you are afraid you will be caught while making a call. If you need help we can call your mum on your behalf. You do not have to die in silence
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 22, 2020
NuclearGodzilla:

What is cousin brother?

Whoever taught you such no try

OP described the cousin as his "cousin brother" in his post. You would've seen that if you had read the post, but it's either you don't know how to read, or lack reading comprehension. OR both.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Pat081: 5:11pm On May 22, 2020
Hw old are u?? If Na me i go look for area boys to teach him lesson of his life
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

I have been a member for close to a year now.... Even though I have been a guest for about 2 years before joining.

I have sought advice here twice and your advice has really helped a lot. Please help me once more my people

I just got admitted into a school in the south East while my parents live in the North.

My parents (my mum especially) pleaded with me to stay with her eldest sister and her children for a while, at least for my first year in school

I didn't want it at first ... But I had to agree just cuz of the way my mom was now on my neck.
She worried I knew nothing about the east.... She wanted me to get a bit used to the East

With the help of my dad..... She succeeded in convincing me to stay in her sister's house.

My first weeks in the house was quiet peaceful and fun not untill my cousin brother started looking for his biscuits

Funny right

It seemed funny that a 23 years old dude would turn out to be a devil just cuz of an ordinary 100 naira biscuits.
Mind you ... He is the only son
He asked everyone and everyone denied taking it. He asked me and I too denied it.... Cuz I didn't take it.

He beat hell out of me... Insisting I was the thief.
We became almost enemies and didn't talk to each other for about 2 months.
Aways from that ... We reconciled tho

But he still remained a trouble to my life
Always beating me as if am an animal.... He beats his sister too.

But it seems mine is worst
He has stopped me from sitting on a particular chair in the parlour.
He bullies me ... Telling me there is nothing I, my parents, or anyone can do to him.

I received the beating of my life today because the Tv remote got spoilted and he is insisting it's me. He accuses me of virtually everything that goes wrong in the house.

I'm getting sick, depressed and it's affecting me alot.

I don't want to disturb my mum about it ... It might cause problem between she and her sister
I don't want to be the cause of anyone's quarrel with another person.

I wish to go home. And I can't go back home now ... Cuz of the Corona virus and the inter state lockdown.

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
He gets worst by the day.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Germi9: 5:11pm On May 22, 2020
tell ur parents my dear
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Pat081: 5:11pm On May 22, 2020
Hw old are u?? If Na me i go look for area boys to teach him lesson of his life.
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

I have been a member for close to a year now.... Even though I have been a guest for about 2 years before joining.

I have sought advice here twice and your advice has really helped a lot. Please help me once more my people

I just got admitted into a school in the south East while my parents live in the North.

My parents (my mum especially) pleaded with me to stay with her eldest sister and her children for a while, at least for my first year in school

I didn't want it at first ... But I had to agree just cuz of the way my mom was now on my neck.
She worried I knew nothing about the east.... She wanted me to get a bit used to the East

With the help of my dad..... She succeeded in convincing me to stay in her sister's house.

My first weeks in the house was quiet peaceful and fun not untill my cousin brother started looking for his biscuits

Funny right

It seemed funny that a 23 years old dude would turn out to be a devil just cuz of an ordinary 100 naira biscuits.
He asked everyone and everyone denied taking it. He asked me and I too denied it.... Cuz I didn't take it.

He bullies me ... Telling me there is nothing I, my parents, or anyone can do to him.

I received the beating of my life today because the Tv remote got spoilted and he is insisting it's me. He accuses me of virtually everything that goes wrong in the house.

I don't want to disturb my mum about it ... It might cause problem between she and her sister

I wish to go home. And I can't go back home now ... Cuz of the Corona virus and the inter state lockdown.

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by TheSociopath(m): 5:12pm On May 22, 2020
Karlifate:

He doesn't want to cause problem between 2 sisters BUT wants to die as a punching bag.

angry
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by KLand(m): 5:13pm On May 22, 2020
Have you tried reporting him to his parents? Try that first, they may be able to call him to order.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by NuclearGodzilla: 5:14pm On May 22, 2020
aeion:
OP described the cousin as his "cousin brother" in his post. You would've seen that if you had read the post, but it's either you don't know how to read, or have reading comprehension. OR both.

Well I have "reading comprehension" (thank you)

I gave him the benefit of doubt because he's under pressure, but you are not angry

Are you saying the OP taught you "cousin brother"? Please learn to use the right words and stop embarrassing yourself

And this goes out to the rest of you "cousin brother" "cousin sister" crew. Take a class on family tree or something.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by ProfOlu(m): 5:15pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out

wake from your slumber. You can't tell your mum, your sister, and you are complaining you are being beaten everyday. Look, you have two options, is either you tell your mum, and safe your life from untimely death, or refuse to tell her and keep on enjoying the beatings, which may lead to something worst about you.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Henri8: 5:17pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

But that will make him more aggressive bro
How will it make him more aggressive?
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by patorial(m): 5:20pm On May 22, 2020
tyup:
Learn how to fight and beat urs back in a degrading manner

drag him everywia

I guess you expect much news of a
boy stabbing his cousin Bro??
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Pat081: 5:20pm On May 22, 2020
U re right
Airoflaw:
Join force with the other sister.. Set a beating date for Him next time.. He brain go reset grin

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by mrwonlasewonie: 5:22pm On May 22, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Read naw oga.. how's he older..he's 17 getting to 18 years while the bully is 23 going to 24 undecided undecided
ok
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by sisisioge: 5:24pm On May 22, 2020
Avoid the were until after lockdown then leave without coming back. If you mom insist, tell her your reasons. Hian!
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by SIRKAY98(m): 5:25pm On May 22, 2020
Hand me his phone number...he be like say..him na Oloriburuku abi? want to die? Na him person go first stay in thier home..and it shall not be well with him........am sending 5 militaries to your home to pick him up to the bArracks for Part 1 Lesson . Idiot. And for you too..dont tell your mum okay. I reserve your own case
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by mechanics(m): 5:25pm On May 22, 2020
You better speak out before he will inflict injuries on you that you won't be able to recover on time.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by OlawaleBammie: 5:25pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out

Ur brain lost?

u no get useful sense again

u b imbecil.e

u no get hands

Abi u be Oponu

its like u re dundil

no i mean a dundil United coach!!!

why are u dis dense

u no know say u too mumu

overstupidity dey worry u naw.

Dem tie ur hands

Abeg who dey scarter everything before ur mama anty arival if no b you

Plank no dey for around ous

u mean u no fit see any 2by2 plank

even if 2by2 plank no dey, what about 16mm high yield steel reinforcement bar

what about omorogun

water pipe nko

Infact u dey craze, he never kill u, i realy want him to disfigure u, i mean permanent disfigurement.

Oponu, didirin, Osu, Olaniyi, what else sef
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by newdawn2017(f): 5:30pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
my sister drug him with rophynol a single tab we will get him drowsy, then u can get even with him do in to him in on d streets not to busy strip him naked degrade him very well or go locate quickly & befriend a soldier to do it for u I will cost u a body count only, show him the power of a woman. undecided
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Tapout(m): 5:35pm On May 22, 2020
Karleb:

You are thinking like a kid.

It'll make him stop. Your mum would warn him or tell someone to warn him. No matter how ferocious he is, he still respects someone. All she need do is tell his parents to warn him.

Call your mum now!

he is obviously a kid...I can bottle up insults as much as possible, but to lay hands on me?? No matter who u are we go die there oh. That's why I avoid confrontations with anyone especially law enforcement agents. I always appear as calm as possible that most times they look at me and be like who u sabi sef ... my composure dey always shock them grin

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by PattyMike(m): 5:36pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

I can't fight him
He is older than I am

He is bigger than I am
Forget his age.... His stature is like that of a giant

Then make him fear you by becoming what he fears. Become an animal, wipe am stick for face( face o not head make u no go kill am). Learn how to break bottle without cutting yourself. Break bottle pursue am like say u ready to kill am today today. Of e no run, if e follow u stand, shuck am bottle for leg or hand. Beat am like say u dey fight for your life. Beat am like say it's either you kill him or he kills you. If u no get the mind, smoke skunk or arizona make your para dey hot.Trust me he will cower in fear eventually and always avoid you or beg his mum to send you away. OP you have a penvs and balls, grab it and be a fvcking man. If u run off someone else will keep beating you.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by babasadiq79(m): 5:37pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
The only way to face a bully is to stand up to him ...
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Arewa1408: 5:37pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out

I dont understand you oh. Soo, in this day and age, you, an adult in higher institution, you are in your aunts house and someone put his hands on you again and again and again and you're saying you will rather take the beating than allow relationship between your mum and the sister go sour? Firstly, this is the truth, You are a big fool to think that way. Secondly, you are very stupid for allowing yourself to be beaten and keeping quiet because you are in somebody's house. Thirdly, you are again very stupid for allowing this idiotic boy get away with this entitled nonsense. What to do? Report to your parents immediately and tell them if they dont come and get you in three days you will walk to the nearest police station and report them for sending you to an abusive place. Report to your aunt also and say youre leaving the next time this happens. How can you keep quiet and allow all this to go on? Your own parents are not beating you what makes it ok for your cousin to beat you? Maybe there's more youre not telling!

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Expresswriter: 5:39pm On May 22, 2020
Call your mum and tell her everything..

Make plans to stay on campus when schools resume from the COVID-19 lockdown.

Don't stay off-campus. Get acculturated to the East by staying off-campus where you'll mingle with other students.

Also, staying off-campus may not be a good idea as it may open door for temptation to live a less-guarded life or a loose one.

Summarily, by all means, leave your uncle's house.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by mikywonder(m): 5:39pm On May 22, 2020
Ébuka is dat you
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by chigoizie7(m): 5:40pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out

Have you talked to your aunt about his son’s behavior? If yes and she has done nothing about it. Then it’s time to involve your parents.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Arewa1408: 5:42pm On May 22, 2020
PattyMike:

Then make him fear you by becoming what he fears. Become an animal, wipe am stick for face( face o not head make u no go kill am). Learn how to break bottle without cutting yourself. Break bottle pursue am like say u ready to kill am today today. Of e no run, if e follow u stand, shuck am bottle for leg or hand. Beat am like say u dey fight for your life. Beat am like say it's either you kill him or he kills you. If u no get the mind, smoke skunk or arizona make your para dey hot.Trust me he will cower in fear eventually and always avoid you or beg his mum to send you away. OP you have a penvs and balls, grab it and be a fvcking man. If u run off someone else will keep beating you.

Very bad advice. Do not go violent. If you stab him on his hand/leg and he stabs you in your stomach nkor? This guy is talking nonsense, someone that feels entitled and gets away with bullying, so you will stab him and he will be looking at you? @OP, don't try any violent nonsense, you have other options aside fight that you can only know the beginning and not the end. Report it, to everyone including your parents, aunt all adults, if nothing is done, LEAVE!!!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by ogelekpomgam(m): 5:42pm On May 22, 2020
Contact me for house tags and design plaques

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by paul100(m): 5:44pm On May 22, 2020
Bro,you have to man up.You are not a child.From the way you are talking even if you entered school hostel,guys go use and bully you because you are too soft.For Christ Sake,you are a guy
What i can say is voice record what your cousin is doing to you and keep it then report to your mother because if you don't have any evidence,your stupid cousin may lie that all you are saying is not true.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nelx(m): 5:45pm On May 22, 2020
Op sorry eyaah
Pls speak up. Talk to someone, since he beats up his own sister, then talking to his parents would be useless.
Call your mum and narrate ur ordeal to her. She could connect you with another person to stay with. Living in fear is the worst thing ever. Please speak up.
For the main time, drop the 23 year old phone number here, make men help u tell am one or two. Drop em number and em Facebook username abeg as em no want get sense, make we use annoymous talk teach am sense
Damn I hate bullies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.