Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (53247 Views)

My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed / I Am Really Depressed, My Mom's Death Is Killing Me! / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by christian4chris: 3:09pm On May 22, 2020
grin angry shocked
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 22, 2020
Ok...noted.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by xynerise: 3:11pm On May 22, 2020
Don't you have friends? Team them up and beat his ass to coma.

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Omoawoke: 3:12pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

I can't fight him
He is older than I am

He is bigger than I am
Forget his age.... His stature is like that of a giant

You are a man, u need to stand up...
Use your intelligence if he is physically stronger, he must have a low IQ judging from his irrational acts

7 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Malawian(m): 3:12pm On May 22, 2020
OP, chest am. grin grin
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by femmyapson(m): 3:12pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

I have been a member for close to a year now.... Even though I have been a guest for about 2 years before joining.

I have sought advice here twice and your advice has really helped a lot. Please help me once more my people

I just got admitted into a school in the south East while my parents live in the North.

My parents (my mum especially) pleaded with me to stay with her eldest sister and her children for a while, at least for my first year in school

I didn't want it at first ... But I had to agree just cuz of the way my mom was now on my neck.
She worried I knew nothing about the east.... She wanted me to get a bit used to the East

With the help of my dad..... She succeeded in convincing me to stay in her sister's house.

My first weeks in the house was quiet peaceful and fun not untill my cousin brother started looking for his biscuits

Funny right

It seemed funny that a 23 years old dude would turn out to be a devil just cuz of an ordinary 100 naira biscuits.
Mind you ... He is the only son
He asked everyone and everyone denied taking it. He asked me and I too denied it.... Cuz I didn't take it.

He beat hell out of me... Insisting I was the thief.
We became almost enemies and didn't talk to each other for about 2 months.
Aways from that ... We reconciled tho

But he still remained a trouble to my life
Always beating me as if am an animal.... He beats his sister too.

But it seems mine is worst
He has stopped me from sitting on a particular chair in the parlour.
He bullies me ... Telling me there is nothing I, my parents, or anyone can do to him.

I received the beating of my life today because the Tv remote got spoilted and he is insisting it's me. He accuses me of virtually everything that goes wrong in the house.

I'm getting sick, depressed and it's affecting me alot.

I don't want to disturb my mum about it ... It might cause problem between she and her sister
I don't want to be the cause of anyone's quarrel with another person.

I wish to go home. And I can't go back home now ... Cuz of the Corona virus and the inter state lockdown.

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
He gets worst by the day.
before I advise you on what to do
How old are you?
Stop hiding things from your parents.
They convince you to be there..
They must be fully aware of what you are passing through over there too.

8 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by COdeGenesis: 3:13pm On May 22, 2020
Too bad. There is no loss in reporting to your parents. It doesn't take away your self-esteem or make you less than you are. You are in school, bro. You have got to be a man. Act like one. Age does not matter. Make contacts with your course mates, maybe someone can assist you with a place to sleep. But that one comes with its own challenges as there will be no food. Don't allow someone to take away your self-worth and make you feel less than who you are. Report to your parents and his parents too, Biko. Be a man. No, be by age, you need to mix up with friends who can also stand up for you. Stop living your life online, make friends around

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by emekaobaro: 3:13pm On May 22, 2020
my sister try and get an army boyfriend ,thank me latter

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by DWJOBScom(m): 3:13pm On May 22, 2020
You better tell your parents as your aunt can't do anything to the misfit son you hail as cousin
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by OneKinGuy(m): 3:13pm On May 22, 2020
You guys are all telling him to fight back. Fight back what, can't you see he discribed the guy as 'a giant' who is way older than him. The only way he can defend himself is by making sure the guy doesn't stand up for a while by stabbing him with something or breaking something in his body. Otherwise, I will advice OP to report to his mother ND move out from there ASAP!

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Mannnn(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2020
involve your parents my friend
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Benards(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2020
sorry
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by stevenosa(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

I have been a member for close to a year now.... Even though I have been a guest for about 2 years before joining.

I have sought advice here twice and your advice has really helped a lot. Please help me once more my people

I just got admitted into a school in the south East while my parents live in the North.

My parents (my mum especially) pleaded with me to stay with her eldest sister and her children for a while, at least for my first year in school

I didn't want it at first ... But I had to agree just cuz of the way my mom was now on my neck.
She worried I knew nothing about the east.... She wanted me to get a bit used to the East

With the help of my dad..... She succeeded in convincing me to stay in her sister's house.

My first weeks in the house was quiet peaceful and fun not untill my cousin brother started looking for his biscuits

Funny right

It seemed funny that a 23 years old dude would turn out to be a devil just cuz of an ordinary 100 naira biscuits.
He asked everyone and everyone denied taking it. He asked me and I too denied it.... Cuz I didn't take it.

He bullies me ... Telling me there is nothing I, my parents, or anyone can do to him.

I received the beating of my life today because the Tv remote got spoilted and he is insisting it's me. He accuses me of virtually everything that goes wrong in the house.

I don't want to disturb my mum about it ... It might cause problem between she and her sister

I wish to go home. And I can't go back home now ... Cuz of the Corona virus and the inter state lockdown.

Please what do I do ?
Help me out

How old are you? If you are his age or almost, then give him back a bit of his own bitter pills, if you know what I mean, fight him back.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Numerouno94(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2020
Wat kinda advice or discourse do u want frm nairalanders wen its obvious u hv made up ur mind not to inform ur mom?...

Honestly i feel like flogging u. God dnt let me get dis kinda dunce as a child.....Enjoy ur WWE.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Carloslehder: 3:14pm On May 22, 2020
Sit him down and ask him why he hates you that much,if he doesn't give you a favourable answer then you have two options.
1)find any dirt on him and blackmail him,you can put contraband inside his room and make sure his parents find out,he'll know you can play his game too

2) wait till he goes to sleep,go to his room in the dead of the night with a sharp knife,wake him up and whisper this words to his hears '' One of this days I am going to take your life and lay my two hands over your dead body'' leave the room and let him go back to sleep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by TheSociopath(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2020
This your story is annoying. Go away abeg! Weakling!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Numero9: 3:15pm On May 22, 2020
I hope you won't kill yourself (suicide) when your 13year old nephew beats you because of 10 naira TomTom?

cry

Generation of Indomie and Egg!!!

10 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 3:16pm On May 22, 2020
He must be an ipob member.
Very troublesome and wicked people

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:16pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out

Don't be afraid to look for some good students you can stay with for the meantime, make sure you behave well and be of good character.

"Gentle with gentle people and tough with the tough ones". Abraham Lincoln.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Farki: 3:16pm On May 22, 2020
How old are you?

For a guy of his age to be worrying about such crap while still in his parent's house indicates a spoilt and rotten child. angry

I would suggest you let his parents know that and next time he beats you they will deliver their own beating on him.

If that doesn't work learn boxing and beat him yourself, you had 2 years to do something and I'm sure you still have time to reset his brain. Arrange for a new place to stay before you do this sha.

If you do nothing you are basically giving him permission to beat you anyhow.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by jaxxy(m): 3:17pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out

U need to report the issue asfar as I'm concerned to ur mum and to ur aunt. U can sit back and tolerate bullcrap from a 23year old dumbo.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by SAD007(m): 3:17pm On May 22, 2020
For this 2020, if you can't handle him, how will you handle LIFE? Arrange boys for him, until he beat you to death okwai
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 22, 2020
What one faces when living with another human being is just too much.
Guy i understand your concerns and i know where they are coming from.
You have to avoid the bully and make your plans on how to escape that place.
It may take time but be diligent.
Just make sure no one knows about your plans.
This situation will teach you in latter life to be accommodating to other people.
Do not let this condition break you. Rise up higher with it.
Wake up every morning and tell yourself your plans that would keep you going, put a smile on your face and help you overcome this distraction.
But i really think you should tell your parents, but what do i know about your family.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by samcus(m): 3:18pm On May 22, 2020
Sorry don’t be offended,how old are you?
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Jobminister: 3:18pm On May 22, 2020
Stewpid topic on nairaland front page everyday, maybe this mod has covid19 and doesnt know what to move to front page again.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by mozel247: 3:18pm On May 22, 2020
There is a way u will tell ur mum and advise her to take it calmly in a way there won't be family confrontation. Is better before he killed u one day. Don't ever hide anything from ur mum. Never ever try it.

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Zooposki(f): 3:18pm On May 22, 2020
Hmmm. This guy is going to kill this girl. You better tell your mum so they can take you away from that house.
I wonder how your mum would feel when your cousin succeeds in killing you vs telling her he is beating you?

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Numerouno94(m): 3:18pm On May 22, 2020
TheSociopath:
This your story is annoying. Go away abeg! Weakling!

I swear..I honestly dnt knw wat to tell him.

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by BigTableShaker(f): 3:19pm On May 22, 2020
Na Dem Dem Igbos dem
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by ibawon(m): 3:19pm On May 22, 2020
It shows the kind of way he was brought up. If your Uncle/Aunt and even mother can't call him to caution maybe when you get crazy friends that will teach him a good lesson and it turns out of hand then they will take the matter serious.
Na their type they beat their wives

10 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 3:19pm On May 22, 2020
stevenosa:

How old are you? If you are his age or almost, then give him back a bit of his own bitter pills, if you know what I mean, fight him back.
he is staying with them, thus he can't do anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.