Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (53248 Views)

My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed / I Am Really Depressed, My Mom's Death Is Killing Me! / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by oka4mt: 4:34pm On May 22, 2020
OP. please i want you to bear in mind, This is your Life he is messing with.
All this depressive state has negative effect on you psychologically.
Mind you, it is your responsibility to lookout for yourself while u stay with your extended family.
it is your responsibility to report your situation to your parents because, if u keep it from them and something bad happens, they will never forgive themselves, I know u are young and still realizing how unfair this life is, thank God you are smart enough to seek advice.
From small beating he might just push you and ur head lands on something hard, that's it.
I advise you to tell your Dad about your predicament, Tell him everything.
Forget the problem it might cause btw ur mom and his parent, from the look of thing, his parents are irresponsible.
You owe it to yourself to share your predicament with your parent.
Your peace of mind and welfare should be your parents priority not their relationship with their sister.
Wish you well.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Karlifate: 4:38pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

Am 17 bro
Will be 18 by August
August what, precisely?
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by dumininu01(m): 4:40pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

I have been a member for close to a year now.... Even though I have been a guest for about 2 years before joining.

I have sought advice here twice and your advice has really helped a lot. Please help me once more my people

I just got admitted into a school in the south East while my parents live in the North.

My parents (my mum especially) pleaded with me to stay with her eldest sister and her children for a while, at least for my first year in school

I didn't want it at first ... But I had to agree just cuz of the way my mom was now on my neck.
She worried I knew nothing about the east.... She wanted me to get a bit used to the East

With the help of my dad..... She succeeded in convincing me to stay in her sister's house.

My first weeks in the house was quiet peaceful and fun not untill my cousin brother started looking for his biscuits

Funny right

It seemed funny that a 23 years old dude would turn out to be a devil just cuz of an ordinary 100 naira biscuits.
Mind you ... He is the only son
He asked everyone and everyone denied taking it. He asked me and I too denied it.... Cuz I didn't take it.

He beat hell out of me... Insisting I was the thief.
We became almost enemies and didn't talk to each other for about 2 months.
Aways from that ... We reconciled tho

But he still remained a trouble to my life
Always beating me as if am an animal.... He beats his sister too.

But it seems mine is worst
He has stopped me from sitting on a particular chair in the parlour.
He bullies me ... Telling me there is nothing I, my parents, or anyone can do to him.

I received the beating of my life today because the Tv remote got spoilted and he is insisting it's me. He accuses me of virtually everything that goes wrong in the house.

I'm getting sick, depressed and it's affecting me alot.

I don't want to disturb my mum about it ... It might cause problem between she and her sister
I don't want to be the cause of anyone's quarrel with another person.

I wish to go home. And I can't go back home now ... Cuz of the Corona virus and the inter state lockdown.

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
He gets worst by the day.
bro stand up for yourself... You go let am know say bros no dey follow me try that nonsense again... Maybe u dey fear am...Na man u be bro... If u do were for am once... He no go near u again
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by GoldHorse(m): 4:40pm On May 22, 2020
Tell his mom...if nothing changed tell your mom.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by chocboi78(m): 4:40pm On May 22, 2020
How old are you
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by MJBOLT: 4:40pm On May 22, 2020
Numero9:
I hope you won't kill yourself (suicide) when your 13year old nephew beats you because of 10 naira TomTom?

cry

Generation of Indomie and Egg!!!

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by LegalOpinion: 4:41pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

I have been a member for close to a year now.... Even though I have been a guest for about 2 years before joining.

I have sought advice here twice and your advice has really helped a lot. Please help me once more my people

I just got admitted into a school in the south East while my parents live in the North.

My parents (my mum especially) pleaded with me to stay with her eldest sister and her children for a while, at least for my first year in school

I didn't want it at first ... But I had to agree just cuz of the way my mom was now on my neck.
She worried I knew nothing about the east.... She wanted me to get a bit used to the East

With the help of my dad..... She succeeded in convincing me to stay in her sister's house.

My first weeks in the house was quiet peaceful and fun not untill my cousin brother started looking for his biscuits

Funny right

It seemed funny that a 23 years old dude would turn out to be a devil just cuz of an ordinary 100 naira biscuits.
He asked everyone and everyone denied taking it. He asked me and I too denied it.... Cuz I didn't take it.

He bullies me ... Telling me there is nothing I, my parents, or anyone can do to him.

I received the beating of my life today because the Tv remote got spoilted and he is insisting it's me. He accuses me of virtually everything that goes wrong in the house.

I don't want to disturb my mum about it ... It might cause problem between she and her sister

I wish to go home. And I can't go back home now ... Cuz of the Corona virus and the inter state lockdown.

Please what do I do ?
Help me out

This TV remote that got spoilted is not good at all. And your cousin didn't see you spoilting it?
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by omoadeleye(m): 4:43pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out

You can watch him while he is asleep and break his legs, his legs oo and not head oo... Just make him immobile for the rest of his life
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Qwertyjoan: 4:43pm On May 22, 2020
Bro save your life,don't become a headline news tomorrow. Make that call now and save your life.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by mapet: 4:43pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

Out of all you stated this is the most annoying.... is it until he causes you irreversible damage (God forbid) before you cry out? You better insist on getting 1-bedroom apartment and get your sanity together. Go on your own, look for a room, travel back to base and discuss with your parents. Insist that no amount of begging can make you go back....
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Evidenx(m): 4:45pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
PICK UP D PHONE AND CALL YOUR MUM. NOR GO LET AM KILL YOU OO OR LET DEPRESSION KILL YOU.... CALL YOUR MUM I REPEAT CALL YOUR MUM.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by amaniro: 4:46pm On May 22, 2020
You just have to stand up to him. To show him you're not a Pusey.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by gudluckgreat(m): 4:47pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Please what do I do ?
Help me out

Is his father around or they are being raised by your mum's sister alone.

Endure till Corona is over and leave the place; if you cannot ensure for that long, better inform your father before you die by 'mistake'. Your mother or aunty may or may not quarrel over the matter if they have an understanding.

But if you continue to keep mute, there is a chance that you might die or receive bad bruise, either physically or emotionally and it will determine how your social future would be like.

Be properly guided.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Legitdimple(f): 4:47pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
. Try as much as you can to avoid him please until you can get out of that house and you may have to let your mum in on the whole issue,don't displease yourself for another person's foolishness. I detest bullies,100n biscuit fa.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 22, 2020
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Brightgem(f): 4:49pm On May 22, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

To demarcate whether na male or female...it will be double tragedy if na woman de bully op cheesy grin
Haahahahha! I see! Male cousin too will do, that cousin brother thing always sounds like Nollywood Local!
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Donkalio: 4:51pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=Ebus12 post=89796683]My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

I doubt if you were actually beaten, if truely you were beaten like you claimed, you would had trek to North to see your parents.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by olancho: 4:51pm On May 22, 2020
We don't want people like you on nairaland. you are not ashamed of yourself that at 23yrs somebody is beating you like a baby. Secondly your parents said you should stay in your aunt's house because you are not used to east. Let me inform you at 16yrs people have already started gaining admission abroad to study and they don't even go to embassy with their parents talkless of traveling with them and they stay there after their studies and you are crying because of 100naira biscuit. The guy not beat you well u for no get mouth to talk.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by amaniro: 4:51pm On May 22, 2020
senatordave1:

Link up with fellow nairalanders from that state and go and stay with them.meleszenawi,osagyefo,pazienza,udechid,amaniro,fergie etc

I'm not in the east, by the way.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Donkalio: 4:52pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=Ebus12 post=89796683]My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

I doubt if you were actually beaten, if truely you were beaten like you claimed, you would had trekked to North to see your parents.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Donkalio: 4:53pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by adedayoa2(f): 4:53pm On May 22, 2020
You need to do him one strong thing o, i know with time you'll fight back.My immediate elder sister used to beat everyone in the house including her older ones, some years ago before moving to my permanent base, i confronted her, she was still bigger than me but i was determined. I was able to pull the hair she just made, i pulled it very well o, she cried and i was happy. Since then she stopped bullying anybody. So you need to do something, by the way she is 4 years older than i am.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by mapet: 4:54pm On May 22, 2020
Karleb:

Ebus12: :

But that will make him more aggressive bro

You are thinking like a kid.

It'll make him stop. Your mum would warn him or tell someone to warn him. No matter how ferocious he is, he still respects someone. All she need do is tell his parents to warn him.

Call your mum now!

Nothing will make him stop. A beater is and always is a beater. His parents should live up to their responsibility and let this guy live either on campus or rent him an apartment. How on earth in this day and age will you entrust your child in the hands of other people under the stupid excuse of "they are family"? I say get this guy out of there now...
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Marpol: 4:57pm On May 22, 2020
You are depressed? Dem take you borrow money from their family? Go back home now!!!

I was born and raised in the SW but schooled in the SE, when I gained admission no one followed me to the SE, I went to the bus terminal enter bus begin go Enugu. Everyone in Nigeria speaks pidgin so it's not as if when you get to the east language will be a barrier.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by BrainRider: 4:57pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

Am 17 bro
Will be 18 by August
No wonder
I been dey reason why person go dey beat you like that.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Mypeople2(m): 4:58pm On May 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How old are you? Better stand up to the bully. Give one uppercut or slight slap to the throat to reset his faculties
You sure say you be babe ? Babes don't talk the way you just did
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by bassman007(m): 4:58pm On May 22, 2020
I will advise you to watch the cartoon 'Tom and Jerry' . You can learn 1 or 2 things from Jerry. Or maybe Aki and Pawpaw grin. Size doesn't really matter. But I suggest you report to your parents first and see where that leads.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by verifiedlegacy: 5:01pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

I can't fight him
He is older than I am

He is bigger than I am
Forget his age.... His stature is like that of a giant

An OPPRESSOR does not let go his OPPRESSED,untill the OPPRESSED PRESSES to be UNPRESSED by the OPPRESSOR. Till then, will he be free from OPPRESSION.....

oga man up and fight him, and when fighting him destroy something's in d house. I am telling u wat I have done before and it worked perfectly well. he's going to beat u ( even wound u) but u have to fight ur freedom from that monster else u die like a coward one day.. life is full of battle..
life is full of war
life is full of misunderstanding
life is full of disagreement
life is full of acrimony
life is full is hatred
life is full of bitterness

OP how many times have I adviced u.. life is a battle ground..

you need to man up and fight out your freedom.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

I can't fight him
He is older than I am

He is bigger than I am
Forget his age.... His stature is like that of a giant

Let's just say you're still acting like a kid but it's okay, there's still little time for you to grow up.
I'll advise you to pick up a phone and call both your father(first) and then your mother, just to be sure they both discuss the issue(two heads better than one). They should talk to his parents and let them your parents know that you're gonna have to leave if the bully doesn't start acting right.

Don't take on him physically and don't tell his parents first before yours. It'll will complicate the situation if you do.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by lionphil(m): 5:02pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

I wish I could
But
He is older, bigger and stronger than I am

Am 18
But he is 24

Which school do you attend?? Let me know if I can help you.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by sayisayi(m): 5:02pm On May 22, 2020
Karleb:

You are thinking like a kid.

Call your mum now!

Placate the idiot and buy him biscuits weekly or leave
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by NuclearGodzilla: 5:02pm On May 22, 2020
aeion:
Unless you want to continue being beaten and bullied by this your useless cousin brother for the rest of the school year, tell your parents what you're going through in that house. Ask them to intervene for him to leave you alone. If they can't put him in check and this continues, find another abode.

What is cousin brother?

Whoever taught you such no try

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.