Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (53257 Views)

My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed / I Am Really Depressed, My Mom's Death Is Killing Me! / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by ezeukwu1(m): 3:57pm On May 22, 2020
Op it is obvious u r an aje butter. My friend stand up 4 ursef. He might beat u but give him wound that will discourage him next time. A bully is a weakling who preys on another weakling
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Mrnakeina(m): 3:57pm On May 22, 2020
Fidelismaria:

lol this is damn hilarious

You cousin beat you and you cannot defend yourself?

forget about causing problems between your parent and her sister and do something about it

are you schooling in UNN

Make I come help you treat your cousin fuckup

Lol

Bullies bully because they are insecure pricks so they act all confident and violent when all they really are is a big baby with daddy or mummy issues

Guy
You wan blend the boy abi?

He's a kid and probably never been away from home.
He needs to call and speak with his mom so they can quickly move him away from that house.
No need to speak to the family. The beater has outgrown even the parents
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by oladipuposadeeq(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

I can't fight him
He is older than I am

He is bigger than I am
Forget his age.... His stature is like that of a giant
forget about his stature, if vex hold you as you small reach you fit kill am but in order to avoid that inform your mum and try to get a small apartment for yourself no matter how small it is just manage it.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by EM123: 4:00pm On May 22, 2020
You have phone , google about self defence , watch the videos and practice on ur own . Try to report to ur parent and is parent to save ur life.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

I can't fight him
He is older than I am

He is bigger than I am
Forget his age.... His stature is like that of a giant
its okay brotherly. I had been in your shoes before but I should my oppressors pepper even in their own house. But, I sense fear in you and you're a gentleman too. Try and inform your mom but before you do that, report the boy to his mom first. Don't go fighting back pls before you carry anger kill person..
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by odinga1of: 4:01pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

I have been a member for close to a year now.... Even though I have been a guest for about 2 years before joining.

I have sought advice here twice and your advice has really helped a lot. Please help me once more my people

I just got admitted into a school in the south East while my parents live in the North.

My parents (my mum especially) pleaded with me to stay with her eldest sister and her children for a while, at least for my first year in school

I didn't want it at first ... But I had to agree just cuz of the way my mom was now on my neck.
She worried I knew nothing about the east.... She wanted me to get a bit used to the East

With the help of my dad..... She succeeded in convincing me to stay in her sister's house.

My first weeks in the house was quiet peaceful and fun not untill my cousin brother started looking for his biscuits

Funny right

It seemed funny that a 23 years old dude would turn out to be a devil just cuz of an ordinary 100 naira biscuits.
Mind you ... He is the only son
He asked everyone and everyone denied taking it. He asked me and I too denied it.... Cuz I didn't take it.

He beat hell out of me... Insisting I was the thief.
We became almost enemies and didn't talk to each other for about 2 months.
Aways from that ... We reconciled tho

But he still remained a trouble to my life
Always beating me as if am an animal.... He beats his sister too.

But it seems mine is worst
He has stopped me from sitting on a particular chair in the parlour.
He bullies me ... Telling me there is nothing I, my parents, or anyone can do to him.

I received the beating of my life today because the Tv remote got spoilted and he is insisting it's me. He accuses me of virtually everything that goes wrong in the house.

I'm getting sick, depressed and it's affecting me alot.

I don't want to disturb my mum about it ... It might cause problem between she and her sister
I don't want to be the cause of anyone's quarrel with another person.

I wish to go home. And I can't go back home now ... Cuz of the Corona virus and the inter state lockdown.

Please what do I do ?
Help me out

He gets worst by the day.

How old are you? Cos nobody has monopoly to bully anyone no matter what
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by LogTM: 4:01pm On May 22, 2020
petitejolie:
U don’t have school hostel? You are not even rugged. U can’t survive anywhere with this your sime sime attitude. U don’t want to grow. Let me tell u something. I’m a lagosian and got admission into a northern school at age 16 . My parents had to let me go. My school is in Zaria and my uncles stay in kaduna. I visit dem once in a blue moon. I didn’t stay dere I stayed in school. During Nysc was posted to the east I didn’t know anybody there at age 20 that was d first time I crossed river niger. Also I got one of my jobs in Ilorin Nd I went there where I knew nobody. Those times were my first travel to these places.My friend u better open up to your parents and tell dem u wanna go to d hostel or let dem give u money to rent a place. Ure in school na . Make contacts na, ask questions. I pity u, this avoidable thing is wat is causing u depression. Wen u start the main schooling nko cos Ure just JJC in school now. Dem neva start with una. Ure only supposed to stay in ur uncle or aunty’s place for like a month which is enough for u to gain balance and adjust. After which u find ur way . U will just be coming for visit. Better stop dulling and tell u parent wat is happening. Do u want to be dulling for the rest of your life.

Your parents are the tough one, not you. I can't even let my sister go out to run errands alone at 20. The thought of her going to school to live alone keeps me up at night sometimes. I wonder how your parents are able to allow such.

Now tell me, were you already a bad girl? Because their nonchalant attitude towards you is not normal jare. Don't you have a senior brother??

Why do you think they did that? I want to learn from them so that I can start working on my life and stop worrying about my family.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nonsoboy4life(m): 4:01pm On May 22, 2020
petitejolie:
U don’t have school hostel? You are not even rugged. U can’t survive anywhere with this your sime sime attitude. U don’t want to grow. Let me tell u something. I’m a lagosian and got admission into a northern school at age 16 . My parents had to let me go. My school is in Zaria and my uncles stay in kaduna. I visit dem once in a blue moon. I didn’t stay dere I stayed in school. During Nysc was posted to the east I didn’t know anybody there at age 20 that was d first time I crossed river niger. Also I got one of my jobs in Ilorin Nd I went there where I knew nobody. Those times were my first travel to these places.My friend u better open up to your parents and tell dem u wanna go to d hostel or let dem give u money to rent a place. Ure in school na . Make contacts na, ask questions. I pity u, this avoidable thing is wat is causing u depression. Wen u start the main schooling nko cos Ure just JJC in school now. Dem neva start with una. Ure only supposed to stay in ur uncle or aunty’s place for like a month which is enough for u to gain balance and adjust. After which u find ur way . U will just be coming for visit. Better stop dulling and tell u parent wat is happening. Do u want to be dulling for the rest of your life.
Nice one dear
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

I have been a member for close to a year now.... Even though I have been a guest for about 2 years before joining.

I have sought advice here twice and your advice has really helped a lot. Please help me once more my people

I just got admitted into a school in the south East while my parents live in the North.

My parents (my mum especially) pleaded with me to stay with her eldest sister and her children for a while, at least for my first year in school

I didn't want it at first ... But I had to agree just cuz of the way my mom was now on my neck.
She worried I knew nothing about the east.... She wanted me to get a bit used to the East

With the help of my dad..... She succeeded in convincing me to stay in her sister's house.

My first weeks in the house was quiet peaceful and fun not untill my cousin brother started looking for his biscuits

Funny right

It seemed funny that a 23 years old dude would turn out to be a devil just cuz of an ordinary 100 naira biscuits.
He asked everyone and everyone denied taking it. He asked me and I too denied it.... Cuz I didn't take it.

He bullies me ... Telling me there is nothing I, my parents, or anyone can do to him.

I received the beating of my life today because the Tv remote got spoilted and he is insisting it's me. He accuses me of virtually everything that goes wrong in the house.

I don't want to disturb my mum about it ... It might cause problem between she and her sister

I wish to go home. And I can't go back home now ... Cuz of the Corona virus and the inter state lockdown.

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
are you a guy
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by humilitypays(m): 4:02pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
LAFMAOOOOO and na somebody's daughter this one go still marry oh, I pity his future wife ahead shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by doctor306(m): 4:02pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

I wish I could
But
He is older, bigger and stronger than I am

Am 18
But he is 24

DropYour location make i help you arrange boys
Just minor beaten no external injury
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
.....thats Igbo for you.... mumu pride kill una...
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by fx45(m): 4:03pm On May 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How old are you? Better stand up to the bully. Give one uppercut or slight slap to the throat to reset his faculties
He can't be more than 17
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 22, 2020
Your biggest mistake was making up with him after he beat you for allegedly eating his biscuits, when you should have been plotting a cold revenge dish.
Anyway I must confess I don't usually give sound advice, but the best thing to do at this point is to call your parents. Fin.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by okonyia(m): 4:03pm On May 22, 2020
It is unfortunate, that your cousin will be bullying you like that. Now is your aunt aware of the beating?. If not report him to the mum or the father. The reason, is that if you don't, he will end up killing you one day. A close mouth is a close destiny. By the way, how old are you?. Are a girl or a boy?.
Now you are gradually getting into depression. If nothing is done now, it will not only affects your life, it will affect your studies. Your cousin is an adult, at 23 he new what he is doing but you have to stop him. Tell your aunt what is going on before her son destroy you.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Mrnakeina(m): 4:04pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out

Hey bro,
I feel so sad for you
Your cousin is a spoilt brat who has now outgrown his parents

Please completely ignore the talk of the numerous online muscle men and chest beaters who can't even stand up to harassment of area boys.
Call your parents, narrate everything and let them find alternative accommodation for you - that'll be at the end of the lockdown.

Do not, I repeat, do not conceive the idea of standing up to him... he'll hurt you real bad and the story will be that you fought with your 'older' cousin.
In the meantime call your mom and complain about being sick. Do it repeatedly. I'm sure she'll speak to her sister who will in turn keep an eye on you and the situation in the house.

No fight the guy o!
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by safarigirl(f): 4:04pm On May 22, 2020
Boys no dey area wey you fit arrange, to give am beating?

How do you want people on Obadanjo's intornet to assist you, when you have used your own hand to cancel out all the possible solutions? You can't/won't fight back, you can't report to your mum, you can't find some other place to go. What advice can we give you again?

If your cousin is a terrorist, then, someone must be sponsoring or allowing his terrorism, who is allowing him best you and his own sister? Who is encouraging him? If it's your aunt, then reporting to your mother will do little for you. At worst, your aunty will start being hostile to you for telling your mum you are being abused in herhouse.

There are so many layers to your issues, but the only solution that you can validly remove yourself from, is arranging boys for him. You still have to find the boys, and a means of payment.

Just pray to God, that your cousin received his healing.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Mutation: 4:05pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
[/s]

Fake write-up that doesn't make sense
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Gaggii: 4:05pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out

Are you a Muslim, atheist or christain
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by back2sender: 4:06pm On May 22, 2020
get out from here. go n wear your pampers.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by LogTM: 4:08pm On May 22, 2020
safarigirl:
Boys no dey area wey you fit arrange, to give am beating?

How do you want people on Obadanjo's intornet to assist you, when you have used your own hand to cancel out all the possible solutions? You can't/won't fight back, you can't report to your mum, you can't find some other place to go. What advice can we give you again?

If your cousin is a terrorist, then, someone must be sponsoring or allowing his terrorism, who is allowing him best you and his own sister? Who is encouraging him? If it's your aunt, then reporting to your mother will do little for you. At worst, your aunty will start being hostile to you for telling your mum you are being abused in herhouse.

There are so many layers to your issues, but the only solution that you can validly remove yourself from, is arranging boys for him. You still have to find the boys, and a means of payment.

Just pray to God, that your cousin received his healing.

I fear your type. Arrange gini.

You are the type that will gossip and coordinate babes to abuse your man when he does wrong.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by dumininu01(m): 4:09pm On May 22, 2020
Bro forget o grin... If I no do am anything and he touch me.. Ah go injure am... Worse come to worse ah go commot for the house
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Kingspin(m): 4:09pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

I don't want to disturb my mum about it ... It might cause a problem between her and her sister

I wish to go home. And I can't go back home now ... Cuz of the Coronavirus and the interstate lockdown.

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
Living with a relative like this always cause a problem. My roommate back then in school rejected a similar situation.

But I don't understand why your mum sister had not step in

My advise for you is to talk to your mum or Dad indirectly and directly about it. Find someone close to your family member especially your mum to help you do some talking.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by CharlesJok3r: 4:09pm On May 22, 2020
Person beat you because of biscuits and he is not dead yet?
You be confirm idiot....
I'm crying right now because if it was CharlesJok3r person try this nonsense with, that bastard won't even live to see the daylight of the next day..
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Sparkle777(f): 4:10pm On May 22, 2020
am not sure of ur sex. but either way, this is how life is. ppl will just be putting hands in ur eyes. urs is to find out how to be sane in an insane world. u are young and inexperienced but u wil learn. I'd say learn to be his friend, even offer to buy him biscuit, sweets or whatever he wants sometimes, that's diplomacy. or u avoid him totally, since u can't fight. pls tell ur mom, this is the reason she wants u off-campus,no need to die in a relatives house. move out, go to the sch hostel. but always remember that other ppl can still bully u,so learn to stand up for urself.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by 6digitscomrade: 4:10pm On May 22, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Meaning what? So you want to endure the physical fights and accusations just because you wouldn't want your mum and aunty to have issues? Guy, think of yourself, tell your parents every single thing you are facing there, the earlier the better, or you think the boy will change? Why can't his parents warn him if they really care? He's probably a spoilt bully, leave his home for him o.
before we hear accidental stabbing or punching and slumping.. I really feel for him and because of my pity for him I suggest he shows the middle fingers to the emotions of his mum and sister because In the end it is his life ..

Fight, Fright or flight!!!
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by SirMichael1: 4:11pm On May 22, 2020
Carloslehder:
Sit him down and ask him why he hates you that much,if he doesn't give you a favourable answer then you have two options.
1)find any dirt on him and blackmail him,you can put contraband inside his room and make sure his parents find out,he'll know you can play his game too

2) wait till he goes to sleep,go to his room in the dead of the night with a sharp knife,wake him up and whisper this words to his hears '' One of this days I am going to take your life and lay my two hands over your dead body'' leave the room and let him go back to sleep.
LOL. I'm pretty sure he behaves like a wimp around his cousin for the guw to have courage in harassing.

Reminds me of when I was much younger, I once told an uncle, a little older than i am that the next time he thinks that it's okay to leave his palm on my face, I'm going to walk into the kitchen at night, get a knife and slit his throat while I smile and walk away, leaving him in his pool of blood.

He looked at me suggestively, I looked right into his eyes in all seriousness I could muster, smirked and walked away. Lol. The way he started to look at me suspiciously since that day ehn.

Most times, it just takes you to stand up to a bully verbally, not neccessrily physically.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Karlifate: 4:12pm On May 22, 2020
Numero9:
I hope you won't kill yourself (suicide) when your 13year old nephew beats you because of 10 naira TomTom?

cry

Generation of Indomie and Egg!!!

LMBO! grin
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by AdamEleanya: 4:13pm On May 22, 2020
Are you male or female?
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Help221: 4:13pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out

Pray to God about him....it might beyond physical
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by MandalorianCree: 4:14pm On May 22, 2020
Stand up and fight you idiot even if u get beaten, take it like a champ but always put up a fight, don't sit like a pussy and get beaten.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.