Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (53254 Views)

My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed / I Am Really Depressed, My Mom's Death Is Killing Me! / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Criptofxt10: 3:19pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

I have been a member for close to a year now.... Even though I have been a guest for about 2 years before joining.

I have sought advice here twice and your advice has really helped a lot. Please help me once more my people

I just got admitted into a school in the south East while my parents live in the North.

My parents (my mum especially) pleaded with me to stay with her eldest sister and her children for a while, at least for my first year in school

I didn't want it at first ... But I had to agree just cuz of the way my mom was now on my neck.
She worried I knew nothing about the east.... She wanted me to get a bit used to the East

With the help of my dad..... She succeeded in convincing me to stay in her sister's house.

My first weeks in the house was quiet peaceful and fun not untill my cousin brother started looking for his biscuits

Funny right

It seemed funny that a 23 years old dude would turn out to be a devil just cuz of an ordinary 100 naira biscuits.
Mind you ... He is the only son
He asked everyone and everyone denied taking it. He asked me and I too denied it.... Cuz I didn't take it.

He beat hell out of me... Insisting I was the thief.
We became almost enemies and didn't talk to each other for about 2 months.
Aways from that ... We reconciled tho

But he still remained a trouble to my life
Always beating me as if am an animal.... He beats his sister too.

But it seems mine is worst
He has stopped me from sitting on a particular chair in the parlour.
He bullies me ... Telling me there is nothing I, my parents, or anyone can do to him.

I received the beating of my life today because the Tv remote got spoilted and he is insisting it's me. He accuses me of virtually everything that goes wrong in the house.

I'm getting sick, depressed and it's affecting me alot.

I don't want to disturb my mum about it ... It might cause problem between she and her sister
I don't want to be the cause of anyone's quarrel with another person.

I wish to go home. And I can't go back home now ... Cuz of the Corona virus and the inter state lockdown.

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
He gets worst by the day.

how old are you ?.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Born2Breed(f): 3:20pm On May 22, 2020
The next will be molestation. I wonder why you are keeping everything hush hush.

Inform his parents and yours before you regret it.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by one4christ: 3:20pm On May 22, 2020
Try and record one of such instance and put it on social media then go and rest cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

I wish I could
But
He is older, bigger and stronger than I am

Am 18
But he is 24

at 18 I use to fight with my older cousins whenever we visit home.

even if he is stronger fight with him. at the end people will separate you two.

don't let anyone hit you like a kid and not fight back. you will earn his respect when you start fighting back

10 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Slynation(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

I have been a member for close to a year now.... Even though I have been a guest for about 2 years before joining.

I have sought advice here twice and your advice has really helped a lot. Please help me once more my people

I just got admitted into a school in the south East while my parents live in the North.

My parents (my mum especially) pleaded with me to stay with her eldest sister and her children for a while, at least for my first year in school

I didn't want it at first ... But I had to agree just cuz of the way my mom was now on my neck.
She worried I knew nothing about the east.... She wanted me to get a bit used to the East

With the help of my dad..... She succeeded in convincing me to stay in her sister's house.

My first weeks in the house was quiet peaceful and fun not untill my cousin brother started looking for his biscuits

Funny right

It seemed funny that a 23 years old dude would turn out to be a devil just cuz of an ordinary 100 naira biscuits.
He asked everyone and everyone denied taking it. He asked me and I too denied it.... Cuz I didn't take it.

He bullies me ... Telling me there is nothing I, my parents, or anyone can do to him.

I received the beating of my life today because the Tv remote got spoilted and he is insisting it's me. He accuses me of virtually everything that goes wrong in the house.

I don't want to disturb my mum about it ... It might cause problem between she and her sister

I wish to go home. And I can't go back home now ... Cuz of the Corona virus and the inter state lockdown.

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
At 17-18 i was a fighter and was nicknamed stonecold.... I fear no one, no matter your height or stature....All i can say is to stand up and face your fears, challenge him, but if you can't, then jejely report to your mum, aunt and anybody you feel can help out alleviate the situation...

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2020
emekaobaro:
my sister try and get an army boyfriend ,thank me latter
did the op tell you he's gay?
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by TheSociopath(m): 3:22pm On May 22, 2020
Numerouno94:

I swear..I honestly dnt knw wat to tell him.

I genuinely felt like vomiting. How can someone be bullying you, a University student and you're saying you don't wanna do this, you don't wanna do that
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by IkemChris(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2020
Report to his parents, If they don't caution him, report to yours and if yours don't, any day he wants to bully you just fake fainting... Guy the dude will never touch you in his mortal life again...

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by TheGladiator: 3:23pm On May 22, 2020
Leave his house.

Alternatively, can arrange a few soldiers /police come shake him up a bit on assault allegations. I am certain that will work. Just be prepared to vacate their house after this. Dude is a coward inside, picking on vulnerable people
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by sonnie10: 3:23pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

I wish I could
But
He is older, bigger and stronger than I am

Am 18
But he is 24

Mike Tyson was 19 when he won the world heavy weight title

At 18, your mates are derailing at Nigeria Defense Academy

Well, just walk to the nearest police station and report him. That would put an end to it.

6 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by senatordave1(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

Thanks dear

But where do I do

I got no friends around.... I still got admitted this year
And the only people I know are my schoolmates who probably are in their various houses

I'm stuck here
My biggest mistake was not traveling back home when the virus was just new

Link up with fellow nairalanders from that state and go and stay with them.meleszenawi,osagyefo,pazienza,udechid,amaniro,fergie etc
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by cezarman(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2020
Mehn... reading your story, I feel like beating you up too.

Very annoying shii. If you no create your own level, nobody will do it for you.
If you continue like this, you'd be pushed around, even outside your aunt's house.

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by howmarket2: 3:24pm On May 22, 2020
if I were you.i ll respect that guy and do as he wish.cos I no his type.if only you know your place, that type of a people is too easy to work with . respect him if he says dont sit on this chair, just no it,that the chair belongs to the boss . praise him.call him sweet names.like officer, general.boss, our oga for town.you ll see him treat you like his responsibility. but if you disobey him.just remember he is an officer in his mind.you ll be seen as a rebel and must be crushed.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by mos24(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2020
Oga u can't be serious this is not rocket science tell his mum and or your mum especially ur mum because u might regret u didn't when things get out of hand
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by ginggerxy: 3:24pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

Thanks dear

But where do I do

I got no friends around.... I still got admitted this year
And the only people I know are my schoolmates who probably are in their various houses

I'm stuck here
My biggest mistake was not traveling back home when the virus was just new
are you up to 18 years?
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 3:25pm On May 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How old are you? Better stand up to the bully. Give one uppercut or slight slap to the throat to reset his faculties
and this confirms your a male hiding under a female moniker
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by PROPHETmichael: 3:25pm On May 22, 2020
Take 5000 naira and give to some soldiers. Tell them about your situation. By the time they finished dealing with him, him go dey call you oga. He's doing what he's doing because he knows you don't have a voice and neither do you have anyone to speak for you.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:25pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
How old are you? You can't fight him or what? See how you talking about an ordinary human beating you like he gave birth to you. I shame for you abeg.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by apexc5084: 3:25pm On May 22, 2020
[color=#] 1784307[/color]
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by itu404(m): 3:25pm On May 22, 2020
This is not the place for bringing family issues. Do not form the habit of posting family issues to this place; this is a very toxic place look for a family member or the closest person to any relative who may offend you.
God bless you i encourage you to be strong and remain focus on your goal.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Fuckingmallam45(m): 3:25pm On May 22, 2020
Honestly speaking, this your story is annoying. Look at the way he is even talking grin in Yoruba ( won na mi, won den na mi cheesy)
Ma teach you how to fight, if he come near you, give am nodding, give am left, bite am, give am uppercut. I bet my left ball, lastly, give am Shawn Michael smackdown, e no go near you again. You go come back com thank me.
Peace grin
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 3:26pm On May 22, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
How old are you please? undecided
He will soon step up his game and start phocking your azzzze! Watch out.

He is gradually making you his “bytch-woman”!
Na so e dey take start o!grin
did the op tell you he's gay?
Op is a male oga
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by LAguy(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2020
Call him one on one, talk to him as a brother and ask him what are your offense to deserves those beating. Beg him to forgive you whatever you might have done wrong.
After that, if he seems not to change, make the quarrel loud with him in the house, not by fighting but attitude sometimes does more than fighting. He can't kill you, stop being a scary baby. Last last his parents will settle you both guys off the quarrelling and you both become boss.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by kolade560: 3:27pm On May 22, 2020
report to your mum before he kills you, if anything. worse happen ur parents will ask u did u tell them?
18 years is not a joke, stop being timid and coward.
Report now
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by mos24(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2020
U are not serious u better tell his mum and your mum especially your mum, if u can't handle it before things get out of hand
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Lifecanbeamazin: 3:28pm On May 22, 2020
Talk to your aunt about the beating you've been receiving from her son. If the beating persists then report to your mom.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Myhusband(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2020
don't informed your mommy, let her be informed by the time they announce your death and tell her to come pick it up

someone that beat you at any point of provocation will go more physical with you one day, you better inform your parent and let them rescue you from the psychiatric you called a house
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by abbeynism(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2020
If you value your life do these:
1. Call your mum and inform her
2. Tell your mum sister
3. If there is no change then you can call your mum to send you enough money to travel back home (This is naija, you can easily get back with enough fund).

See, by staying there and not informing anyone is like calling death on 911.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by IME1: 3:28pm On May 22, 2020
angry
Pleas never tolerate violence, bullying or maltreatment, never

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.