Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,664 members, 7,955,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

This Is My Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is My Problem (939 Views)

I Am 16 Years Old And This Is My Problem..mature Comments Please / My Problem With Most Nigerian Men / What Could Be My Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is My Problem by guente02(m): 12:16am On Jul 01, 2011
Hi Nlders
I been wanting to ask this for a pretty long time now but circumstances of diverse sorts has really been negating my intention.
I have this obsession for pressing bobie and its now becoming something that i'm no longer deriving joy from. Anytime i want to date a girl, there is this lascivicous feeling that creeps in. I have been in relationships that sex did not matter to me but it was because i never had sex with her that she broke up, now this action of hers plunged me into not being the loving type or something and since i was'nt into sex at all, all i was left with is boobs JUGGZ and its now part of me to want to get hold of any big boobs that crosses my way. I dnt knw what to do hense. Imagine today when i was heading church for bible study wen one of my smooching parners told me to pray 4 myself and 4 forgiveness which i laughed off with a cheeky mischievious smile, but deep down i was battling with my instincts, asking questions like:
¤ How do i stop this?
¤ Why did i even corrupt my brain with thoughts of this?
Mind you im jst 19, 5'8 dark atheletic relatively broke bloke and presently preparing for my post ume exams but this new friend of mine in d precint with a wel-to-do bosoms is dwindling my concentration level with regards to my exams, i want to press. This sillie thing that follows it is that at the end of the day i only get to spend an average 2mins caressing the moulds, i translate it to sheer stupidity.
Please i need a frank advice.
NB:
i need only advice or contribution and please let d insults be few. ch for bible study wen one of my smooching parners told me to pray 4 myself and 4 forgiveness which i laughed off with a cheeky mischievious smile, but deep down i was battling with my instincts, asking questions like:
¤ How do i stop this?
¤ Why did i even corrupt my brain with thoughts of this?
Mind you im jst 19, 5'8 dark atheletic relatively broke bloke and presently preparing for my post ume exams but this new friend of mine in d precint with a wel-to-do bosoms is dwindling my concentration level with regards to my exams, i want to press. This sillie thing that follows it is that at the end of the day i only get to spend an average 2mins caressing the moulds, i translate it to sheer stupidity.
Please i need a frank advice.
NB:
i need only advice or contribution and please let d insults be few.
Re: This Is My Problem by frank317: 1:11am On Jul 01, 2011
ur problem pass my power, but a good slap will really help u sha
Re: This Is My Problem by Pafuri(m): 3:26am On Jul 01, 2011
Drink some bleach. Undiluted please.
Re: This Is My Problem by tellwisdom: 8:49am On Jul 01, 2011
your problem pass my power, but a good slap will really help u sha

grin grin

Insert Quote
Drink some bleach. Undiluted please.

shocked shocked shocked Are you this wicked?? Kerosine wld have been better of Bleach na, Ohh!! cry cry
Re: This Is My Problem by guente02(m): 9:11am On Jul 01, 2011
Hmmm. . .please naw make it frank na. Infact where are those girls?
Re: This Is My Problem by Saraha1(f): 11:18am On Jul 01, 2011
see why i don't like posting any thing that has to do with my personal life on this site, when things are bordering your heart any you needed serious advice on
how to go about it,that is when you will see some one telling you to take drugs that will kill ,
should that be coming from mature mind?
Re: This Is My Problem by Dyt(f): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2011
^^ m guessin dats nt ur advice yh?
Op its quite normal
jst try a lil bit 2 control ur urge 4 large EBAs
Re: This Is My Problem by mashnino(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2011
guy ur own pass to be carefull, as dyt said u gotta control ya urge,
Re: This Is My Problem by Excelboi(m): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2011
Too long to read! I pass
Re: This Is My Problem by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2011
@OP I wish i understood wat u wrote, u could ve summerize ur story line through ur TOPIC.
Re: This Is My Problem by kpolli(m): 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2011
poster i have an idea but u have to promise me u wud follow it b4 i tell u
Re: This Is My Problem by 190: 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2011
OP you are a disgrace to your fellow animals undecided
Re: This Is My Problem by kasiem(m): 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2011
Op, the best thing is to be holding stone in ur hand always, to replace the boobs.
Re: This Is My Problem by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2011
190:

OP you are a disgrace to your fellow animals undecided
am sorry,but u sound more like an animal too bro! @op control is d best cure,most guys hav different problems rangin from addiction to some drugs,masturbation,and so on,but control is d only way out of all ur addictions. dat all bro.
Re: This Is My Problem by Rocktation(f): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2011
Just 19 and 40 tonnes of problems already? Hmmn. . .the thought of you at 30 scares me. Please just try to curb your urge as much as you can, so you don't wind up in jail or psychiatry for grabbing boobsies randomly.
Re: This Is My Problem by tellwisdom: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2011
am sorry,but u sound more like an animal too bro! @op control is d best cure,most guys hav different problems rangin from addiction to some drugs,self-service,and so on,but control is d only way out of all your addictions. dat all bro.

shocked shocked shocked OMG grin grin
Re: This Is My Problem by iice(f): 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2011
Seems you didn't dunk yourself in water before climbing up NEPA pole. That is the standard procedure.

Sorry but you need direction. Control. Purpose.
What are your grades like? Do you wish to improve them if they are low. Focus on that.
You said you are going to write exams. Focus on that. . .picture what you want to get in that exam.
What do you want to achieve. . .etc etc.

If all fails. . .see a psychiatrist.
Re: This Is My Problem by Mynd44: 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2011
Cut off both your hands and you won't be pressing anything.
Re: This Is My Problem by guente02(m): 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2011
hmmm. . .okay o! The end point of al d insults and advice is SELF CONTROL.
And for those who drpd insults i go do una anywhere i we see.
Thanks again.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Not Happening? / We Nigerian Men Spend More On Women Compared To Other Men / How Can I No If Its Tru Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.