Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? (3158 Views)

Guys, How Many G.f Do U Have? / What Is Your Plan Towards Your Current B/f Or G/f. / Would U Do Ur B/f Or G/f To Prove That U Love Him/her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by Dsense(m): 5:37am On Jan 19, 2011
Oh yeah,After being brianwashed then he turned white ''That blooody psychotic pig'' but he remains by bestie . . .M elove him to the bit!
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by silentc(m): 5:44am On Jan 19, 2011
fstranger1:

And after he is done with his papers, he is going to dump you for the next Nigerian inline grin

in the end, you gonna end up having a lot of BFs. But on the other side, you gonna be rich from suc-king different sizes of Naija cocks. The only downside is that you gonna have a lot of bast-ards to take care of by yourself.

PS:Please dont bother replying me in ebonics. I am off to rikers to teach your brother how to read and write properly. yeah, with love from Naija!

Ouch!! grin
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by MrsChima1(f): 5:48am On Jan 19, 2011
I see the nutriders are lurking.

Yes, Dsense. Michael Jackson was the HOTTEST R N B singer when he was BLACK. He still had some hot records when he turned white, but that neither there or here. One of the best song he wrote IN MY OPINION is I BE THERE!
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by Dsense(m): 5:55am On Jan 19, 2011
^^^Yep,He remains the best RnB SINGER ever . . . . . .I love all his songs and have almost all his albums!
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 19, 2011
*Grabs a machete and grab's d-sense's mico. . .then realizes, a small pocket knife would do the trick  grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by Dsense(m): 6:05am On Jan 19, 2011
**Running away before bloody hempy jamo gets to me** Witch angry
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by MrsChima1(f): 6:06am On Jan 19, 2011
[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0yNdCCubyI[/flash]

Enjoy!
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by Dsense(m): 6:08am On Jan 19, 2011
^^^It's blank . . .Thank God you plan didn't succeed! tongue
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by MrsChima1(f): 6:10am On Jan 19, 2011
How do you flash the youtube link? I did what I supposed to do. Here it is again. Sighs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0yNdCCubyI
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by Dsense(m): 6:17am On Jan 19, 2011
^^^I forgot really . . . .But not that complicated!
Loser , try it again tongue
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by MrsChima1(f): 6:19am On Jan 19, 2011
If it is not that complicated then WHY DON'T YOU DO IT CHUMP?
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by Dsense(m): 6:20am On Jan 19, 2011
cry cry cry
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by MrsChima1(f): 6:22am On Jan 19, 2011
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by Dsense(m): 6:24am On Jan 19, 2011
Not enough kiss kiss
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by MrsChima1(f): 6:25am On Jan 19, 2011
cry cry cry cry
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by Dsense(m): 6:26am On Jan 19, 2011
^^^ kiss kiss kiss angry kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by MrsChima1(f): 6:29am On Jan 19, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by Phate07(m): 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2011

[size=18pt]Thread Locked! angry [/size]

Reason: Thread totally derailed. undecided
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by Mygoldie(f): 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2011
thread derailers, thank gawd im a good gal. cool

@OP Zero boyfriend. lipsrsealed
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by bug24(m): 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2011
Mygoldie:

thread derailers, thank gawd im a good gal. cool

@OP Zero boyfriend. lipsrsealed

U? then me av not seen any woman before. grin
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by Mygoldie(f): 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2011
bug24:

U? then me av not seen any woman before. grin

do i know you? undecided
@ OP, I am a virgin. lipsrsealed
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by MrsChima1(f): 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2011
Excuse me, did you call me a derailer? I beseech you to apologize! angry angry

Michael Jackson was my boyfriend and that was on topic!!!!
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by Nakele(f): 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2011
I ve had 3
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by Nakele(f): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2011
AND BY THE WAY, WHY IS EVRYONE NOT PUTTING UP THE NUMBERS? NAWA OO, CM'ON GALS,,,,BRING IT ON, WRITE THE NUMBERS OF UR BFs DOWN
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by Phate07(m): 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2011

Apology? From which planet? undecided
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by MrsChima1(f): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2011
Nakele:

AND BY THE WAY, WHY IS EVRYONE NOT PUTTING UP THE NUMBERS? NAWA OO, CM'ON GALS,,,,BRING IT ON, WRITE THE NUMBERS OF your BFs DOWN

1 boyfriend
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by Orton10(m): 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2011
^
Poster, Pls believe nofin she says undecided grin
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by MrsChima1(f): 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2011
Are you calling me a liar?
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by Dsense(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2011
^^A usual grin
@Phat head,
The father of your children angry
@Mygoldie,
Who rated you as a good girl? . . . That person must be completely blind grin lipsrsealed
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by MrsChima1(f): 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2011
You calling phat head you dusky cowchip?
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by Phate07(m): 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? by debosky(m): 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2011
none. . . .I am a virgin. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo girls too like money. / She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! / Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.