Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,781 members, 7,844,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

My Experience With HIV Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With HIV Girlfriend (3162 Views)

Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Experience With HIV Girlfriend by Frankicent(m): 8:21am On May 25, 2020
NeeKlaus:

Guy, that girl needed your sperm. And the surest way to get it was by not using condom. Then when she saw you wouldn't agree, she felt she will get it from the condom.

She just needed you to ejaculate. You are lucky.

need my sperm for what

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija2020: Laycon Masturbate In The House Last Night. VIDEO / Beautiful Gombe Pictures / pounding some Pssy will Makes You Broke... Guys this shit is real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.