Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,099 members, 7,842,162 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Why Do Spouses Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Spouses Cheat? (413 Views)

Top 5 Celebrities Who Have Foreign Spouses / Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Spouses Cheat? by Nobody: 11:08am On May 24, 2020
What do you think is the reason why spouses cheat?
Re: Why Do Spouses Cheat? by Nobody: 11:17am On May 24, 2020
There's no reason for cheating.

Any lady gives you reason why she opened Leg for another person is lying. She doesn't know why.

A man that leaves an endowed lady to sleep with another low level endowed lady doesn't know why he did that.

Cheating is human nature, cheating is like lying to fulfill your your "want" (pleasure)

When you are in that moment of disposing your excess akamu/scratch that big borehole, nothing else matters.

Cheating is who you are. ASHEWO. grin
Re: Why Do Spouses Cheat? by AfroKnight: 11:36am On May 24, 2020
Cos women can’t be satisfied.

Don’t come for me. I’m just monkeying around.
Re: Why Do Spouses Cheat? by DukeofMbaitoli: 11:37am On May 24, 2020
Looking for reasons why people cheat is like trying to find the end of the galaxy....you can't
Re: Why Do Spouses Cheat? by Oluromantic: 12:01pm On May 24, 2020
Carchoice:

Any lady gives you reason why she opened Leg for another person is lying. She doesn't know why.

A man that leaves an endowed lady to sleep with another low level endowed lady doesn't know why he did that.

Cheating is human nature, cheating is like lying to fulfill your your "want" (pleasure)

When you are in that moment of disposing your excess akamu/scratch that big borehole, nothing else matters.

Oga. Are you married?
Re: Why Do Spouses Cheat? by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 24, 2020
Carchoice:

When you said cheating is human nature, did you mean everyone's an ashewo? grin
Re: Why Do Spouses Cheat? by rosy1992(f): 1:55pm On May 24, 2020
It's like a temptation most people will encounter, only the strong willed individuals overcomes.

(1) (Reply)

Poverty Na Bastard / What Are The 5 Characteristics Of A Horrible Girlfriend? / If A Girl Tell You She Is Virgin Ask Her Is It Front Or Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.