Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me (7998 Views)

Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) / Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 24, 2020
If she can trust the husband's brother to start something of the sort with him then she's dumb.. No sane person will trust someone who can go behind and against his own blood in that manner. What sort of shid is that undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by moscow406(m): 7:16pm On May 24, 2020
For a friend, you really know a lot about their marriage. Are you sure you're not the reason her husband has suddenly changed his lane? grin

On a more serious note, just say you're the friend. Nairaland doesn't stigmatise grin

I have a lot to say but this story is vexing.

Tell her to ask the brothers' parents, especially their mother if she can taste both fruits from the same tree. Whatever she says, is your fate.

My honest opinion this is.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by loswhite(m): 7:17pm On May 24, 2020
Henreez:

That's the issue but you can't blame her. When a woman is broken, anywhere she finds comfort, she becomes vulnerable to
Yeah you can never blame the woman...it is always the man's fault

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by rosy1992(f): 7:22pm On May 24, 2020
Don't do it. Stay loyal to your husband.
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Tango123: 7:29pm On May 24, 2020
Henreez:
Good day everyone, this is a life story of my friend.
She has been married for 2 years now, it seems the marriage is crashing. She needs help.

Her husband has suddenly changed, he no longer compliments her, no matter how good she dresses. As we all know, women are carried away by what they hear, they want to hear to compliment especially from who they love.
Her husband has stopped doing that for a long time now, he rarely talks to her for long periods without losing interest in the convo. Even when she prepares his favourite meal, he doesn't compliment her. He just eats and leaves.

She isn't happy in her marriage.

Now here's the problem, the husband's brother comes around from time to time, he seems to be doing all the right things, compliments her even in the presence of her husband. Tells her how beautiful she is, compliments her meals, listens to her and gists for long whenever he comes visiting. As a matter of fact, she is now fond of him and they talk on phone too. She needed company and thought it isn't wrong.

As time went by, they became so used to themselves. Now she thinks it's not proper but she can't stop. Her husband's brother promised to keep her happy until her husband regains his senses, now it's a problem to stop.

He asked her to visit him which she reluctantly did, now the guy is interested in marrying her, he asked her to file for divorce since she isn't happy.

Please help!

Does she compliment the husband. Or do u think compliment is a one way traffic

Do u think men dont like support and compliment?

A woman who is allowing her marriage to crash, just because of lack of compliment from the husband, is, in my opinion, still immature for the challenges of marriage

How does she treat her husband beyond cooking his favourite meal? Men too need love

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by DavidEsq(m): 7:52pm On May 24, 2020
Learnstuffs:
Egungun be careful na express you dey go so

So of all the women, it is her brother's wife he wants
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by DavidEsq(m): 7:54pm On May 24, 2020
joewhite5252:
make i tell u,stolen water is sweet an bread eaten in secret is pleasant,bt i tel u wen kasala go burst e go bitter pass bitterleaf.
Abeg I don dey find this scripture since. Abeg show me the scripture o cheesy
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 24, 2020
Henreez:
She has been married for 2 years now, it seems the marriage is crashing. She needs help.

Now here's the problem, the husband's brother comes around from time to time, he seems to be doing all the right things, compliments her even in the presence of her husband...As time went by, they became so used to themselves. Now she thinks it's not proper but she can't stop. Her husband's brother promised to keep her happy until her husband regains his senses, now it's a problem to stop.

He asked her to visit him which she reluctantly did, now the guy is interested in marrying her, he asked her to file for divorce since she isn't happy.

Please help!

Have you advised your obviously not-terribly-bright friend about this? On a serious note, the woman in question is a very desperate one and desperate people can do vile stuff. I hope she doesn’t poison the man. Of all the randy men in the world who would jump at a chance to have sex with her it is her husband’s brother that she sees? She is self erasing, insecure and weak. That is why she would be unhappy in her marriage and not leave. That disgusts me.
I don’t know what to say about the opportunistic pervert and predator that is the husband’s brother. A potential “HEAD” of a family and society. Disloyal monkey.

The saint here is the husband. Pure and simple. If I had magic powers I would make him see the people he trusts for the potential murderers that they are, and cut loose from the two of them for good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 24, 2020
TripA:
if there's a kid already abeg no reason am ...and even without kids still no reason am ..have mercy on the husband mother cause the matter won't have end

Las Las na fake story

I bought the scam story.
(Face-palm) In my defence I saw an old account and flew in!
I should have marked the story for a fake one and ignored it. I got upset for nothing cheesy
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by ZAWs: 10:18pm On May 24, 2020
A very big trap here madam
But are you sure youre not this "your friend"?
Because you seems to know much!
Anyway, you/your friend should be very careful on this one.
Else an unrecoverable total disaster is imminent.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by jagaban002(m): 10:30pm On May 24, 2020
adontcare:
Hmmm. If he is interested in u then be interested in him na. If person no want u , leave him be. Pls derive joy now that u r alive. If his brother like u and u like him, pls start something with him
Very foolish advice

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:32pm On May 24, 2020
- the fact that her husband doesnt give her any attention, does not warrant for her to see anything "right" in what that bastard brotha is offering her.
- the fact that she even listened to what this snake had to say shows she is as deluded as what the brotha is searching.
- if in doubt, let her ask her HUSBAND for what to do...
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Starz825(m): 10:42pm On May 24, 2020
adontcare:
Hmmm. If he is interested in u then be interested in him na. If person no want u , leave him be. Pls derive joy now that u r alive. If his brother like u and u like him, pls start something with him
No wonder your moniker is adontcare...
You really don't care what the consequences are
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Henreez(f): 10:54pm On May 24, 2020
ZAWs:
A very big trap here madam
But are you sure youre not this "your friend"?
Because you seems to know much!
Anyway, you/your friend should be very careful on this one.
Else an unrecoverable total disaster is imminent.

I've advised her to the best of my abilities.
And yes I know a lot cos we've been friends even before she got married
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Braindealer(f): 10:58pm On May 24, 2020
Hmmm... I love this story because iv'e being a victim (the brother character) and it took serious decipline in my own path to hold myself cus she was making moves and she's f_cking sexy.

I can understand the lady's part; women are to emotional and there is really notin you can do about it. The guy must be stupid to ask her to file a devorce and marry her. I can understand if he screws her, but not back stabing your brother like that.

And from experience, she might not even love him more than she does for her husband. Its just a reaction of what the bro is doing to her emotionally. When she regains her senses, you would wonder if she was been controled self.
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Henreez(f): 10:58pm On May 24, 2020
merahki:

I bought the scam story.
(Face-palm) In my defence I saw an old account and flew in!
I should have realised that the story is a fake one and ignored it. I got upset for nothing cheesy

Can you prove this is fake? If you can't, I'd advise you keep quiet and pass.
For your info, we sent this to an OAP in Delta state with photos and proofs and it was aired today but the callers kept talking about prayers which I wasn't pleased with. We need pragmatic solutions out of this mess.

Not like I posted a link to my blog or something. This is my last response to your kind.
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 24, 2020
end time brother and endtime wife

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Henreez(f): 11:00pm On May 24, 2020
Braindealer:
Hmmm... I love this story because iv'e being a victim (the brother character) and it took serious decipline in my own path to hold myself cus she was making moves and she's f_cking sexy.

I can understand the lady's part; women are to emotional and there is really notin you can do about it. The guy must be stupid to ask her to file a devorce and marry her. I can understand if he screws her, but not back stabing your brother like that.

And from experience, she might not even love him more than she does for her husband. Its just a reaction of what the bro is doing to her emotionally. When she regains her senses, you would wonder if she was been controled self.

She's being manipulated. Now looking like a deliberate attempt to frustrate the young girl. Not fair
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Braindealer(f): 11:02pm On May 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
- the fact that her husband doesnt give her any attention, does not warrant for her to see anything "right" in what that bastard brotha is offering her.
- the fact that she even listened to what this snake had to say shows she is as deluded as what the brotha is searching.
- if in doubt, let her ask her HUSBAND for what to do...
Its not her fault falling for the guy. The only place i will call her 'stupid' is if she even considers the devorce.
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 24, 2020
Henreez:

Can you prove this is fake? If you can't, I'd advise you keep quiet and pass
For your info, we sent this to an OAP in Delta state with photos and proofs and it was aired today but the callers kept talking about prayers which I wasn't pleased with. We need pragmatic solutions out of this mess.

Not like I posted a link to my blog or something. This is my last response to your kind.

I can’t disprove the story, finally. But it reads too absurd/disgusting/yucky to be true. That’s why I doubted it, ndo/sorry for so doing.
But I provided a response to the OP. Straight from my heart, I hope the woman sees it.
Cheers.
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by mechanics(m): 11:05pm On May 24, 2020
It's not proper, his brother should be careful and leave them to settle their differences.
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 24, 2020
dairykidd:
If she can trust the husband's brother to start something of the sort with him then she's dumb.. No sane person will trust someone who can go behind and against his own blood in that manner. What sort of shid is that undecided
i am belonging to the school of thought that they might be half brothers cos no brother will ever do this kind of betrayal to his full blooded brother and there is no tribe in nigeria that allows a brother to divorce his wife while another brother marries that same wife.The only way it can be allowed is if one brother dies and the other brother can marry the said wife.maybe they are whites sef.
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 24, 2020
Henreez:

She's being manipulated. Now looking like a deliberate attempt to frustrate the young girl. Not fair

cheesy
If you are not trying to provoke reactions? Then please drop the manipulated and manipulating bit. It is not pretty or cute at all.
The whole setting is rather like a poor tie and dye work, uninteresting and mundane. I don’t like the lame characters in it. The woman appears like a monumentally foolish person and the BIL like a chronic loser. Their affair has a tired and hungry feel to it.
I have successfully bored myself to tears now, from imagining their lives. No redeeming bit to the story at all. The whole thing is just threadbare and worn/tired, and pathetic.
It’s time to unfollow the thread.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 24, 2020
lefulefu:
i am belonging to the school of thought that they might be half brothers cos no brother will ever do this kind of betrayal to his full blooded brother
Even my half brother sef i no fit do am to am. The guy na evil person. I know a guy like that who did it to his cousin babe and married her because things rough the cousin that period. Till now the beef never clear although the betrayed cousin later met and married somebody else too. We are all friends and if we dey any social function and they meet its always funny to me because they act friendly but we in the know are not fooled.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 24, 2020
dairykidd:

Even my half brother sef i no fit do am to am. The guy na evil person. I know a guy like that who did it to his cousin babe and married her because things rough the cousin that period. Till now the beef never clear although the betrayed cousin later met and married somebody else too. We are all friends and if we dey any social function and they meet its always funny to me because they act friendly but we in the know are not fooled.
wat will make someone be eyeing his brother or cousin wife....upon the large number of single girls around

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 24, 2020
lefulefu:
wat will make someone be eyeing his brother or cousin wife....upon the large number of single girls around
I say the guy na mischievous guy.. Lousy and na those type of people when dey take friends head jam with him say them say. Everybody done know am here but we just dey put up with him bs. He dey even do am reach business matter. Talking bad about this same cousin of his so nobody go dey involve am for any better thing but when we come get to know the guy we come see say na very correct person las las while his cousin was just painting him black.

Na just matter of small time him cup go full because different people dey complain of his behaviour. And all of us go same uni together tho

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by stormborn28(m): 12:25am On May 25, 2020
adontcare:
this is how to give good advice.... now read

joceey(m): 4:23pm On May 24
Hmmm just tell her to be careful ..Dangerous ground no be say her husband die but alive ,let her don't get carried away by her emotions.
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by clevybrown(m): 12:36am On May 25, 2020
Henreez:

Her husband has suddenly changed, he no longer compliments her, no matter how good she dresses. As we all know, women are carried away by what they hear, they want to hear to compliment especially from who they love.
Her husband has stopped doing that for a long time now, he rarely talks to her for long periods without losing interest in the convo. Even when she prepares his favourite meal, he doesn't compliment her. He just eats and leaves.

Now here's the problem, the husband's brother comes around from time to time, he seems to be doing all the right things, compliments her even in the presence of her husband. Tells her how beautiful she is, compliments her meals, listens to her and gists for long whenever he comes visiting. As a matter of fact, she is now fond of him and they talk on phone too. She needed company and thought it isn't wrong.

As time went by, they became so used to themselves. Now she thinks it's not proper but she can't stop. Her husband's brother promised to keep her happy until her husband regains his senses, now it's a problem to stop.

Please help!
one the said visit, did he Bleep ur said friend?
The sincere answer to this question is the Genesis to my advice.
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:40am On May 25, 2020
Braindealer:
Its not her fault falling for the guy. The only place i will call her 'stupid' is if she even considers the devorce.

bro, when the foolish brotha mentionned it, she should have insulted him for even considering the blasphemy... the fact that she was even comfortable to face that foolish backstabbing animal again, instead of never allowing to be alone with him, is her mistake, as we all know that this dude will never let go until she tells him to fukc off.
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Judybash93(m): 1:11am On May 25, 2020
Just like that.... Interesting
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Kryptonvinyl(m): 1:43am On May 25, 2020
Hmm. It will end in tears. First of all, the relationship between ur brother in law and ur husband (current) will be marred. Also, the respect people have for ur brother in law will diminish, especially from the family members. Other relatives will also develop hatred for him. Anyone in his/her right senses should know that what he's about doing is so so so WRONG. Now imagine getting married to someone who doesn't have a good relationship with his family. Tell me how you'll be happy. Truth is you'll never be happy no matter how rich or loving or caring he is. The stress from the family issues sef will weigh him down.

Please rethink.
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by nobone(f): 4:29am On May 25, 2020
A mature lady (not age please) won't see this as a problem. @OP, tell your friend (if it's not you o!) to grow up. That path she's threading is a circle. She will end up at the start point, there she will meet shame, disappointment, rejection and may end up depressed. At last, I don't want to hear "nairalanders please advice me, I'm having suicidal thoughts "
Dear men,
Please pray before you marry. Look beyond physical appearance (most are make up though). Most ladies a becoming stupid as the day goes by.
Ladies,
Develop a shock absorber before venturing into marriage. You can become tough, and handle anything that follows and still come out Strong.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG!! See This How This Girl Share Her Hot Boobs Online (photos) / Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday / Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.