Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me (7999 Views)

Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) / Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by timibare(m): 4:35am On May 25, 2020
She's a Family food...SHAKIRA PIN KARILE, AWA NOR FE JEMBE
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Nobody: 4:36am On May 25, 2020
adontcare:
Hmmm. If he is interested in u then be interested in him na. If person no want u , leave him be. Pls derive joy now that u r alive. If his brother like u and u like him, pls start something with him

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Expresswriter: 4:45am On May 25, 2020
Even if she should divorce her husband it shouldn't be with the intent to marry his brother.

It is morally and ethically wrong.

Men don finish?

The brother on the other hand is a usurper and betrayer of trust. Betraying his own brother (even though the brother isn't doing his rightful duty as her husband).

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Let her avoid her in-law. Period.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Henreez(f): 9:19am On May 25, 2020
Expresswriter:
Even if she should divorce her husband it shouldn't be with the intent to marry his brother.

It is morally and ethically wrong.

Men don finish?

The brother on the other hand is a usurper and betrayer of trust. Betraying his own brother (even though the brother isn't doing his rightful duty as her husband).

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Let her avoid her in-law. Period.

Of course she wasn't going to marry him. The only issue now is how to get out of all this.

Lalasticlala
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Henreez(f): 9:21am On May 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, when the foolish brotha mentionned it, she should have insulted him for even considering the blasphemy... the fact that she was even comfortable to face that foolish backstabbing animal again, instead of never allowing to be alone with him, is her mistake, as we all know that this dude will never let go until she tells him to fukc off.

I get your point but this man is a predator. He started gradually by complimenting her. Who would shun an in-law for compliments? It started gradually until he was able to eat into the her mind
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Henreez(f): 11:58pm On May 25, 2020
dairykidd:

I say the guy na mischievous guy.. Lousy and na those type of people when dey take friends head jam with him say them say. Everybody done know am here but we just dey put up with him bs. He dey even do am reach business matter. Talking bad about this same cousin of his so nobody go dey involve am for any better thing but when we come get to know the guy we come see say na very correct person las las while his cousin was just painting him black.

Na just matter of small time him cup go full because different people dey complain of his behaviour. And all of us go same uni together tho

Thank you.
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Mayng01(m): 6:01pm On May 30, 2020
Henreez:

You talk about advising me like you've got anything to offer. If you had something in your head, you won't be stagnated where you are today.
Smiling! Stagnation? No! Heaven has really helped me. I haven’t just gone far positively in life but very far. God l thank you.
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by toprealman: 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2023
When you notice some strange family behaviour, RUN!
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Streetmovement(m): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

The results of things like this are always simple

It either ends in death or a serious unforgiveness.

Fake or real story, it will still end in tears
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Kingsize0001: 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
In a marriage of just 2years? What a generation?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

+18: The P*ssy Is Too Sweet So I Did This [Picture] / Are You Afraid Of Approaching And Talking To Girls? Read This / OMG!! See This How This Girl Share Her Hot Boobs Online (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.