Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Thin Line Btw Luv And Hatred - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thin Line Btw Luv And Hatred (1225 Views)

There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate / Why Is It Difficult To Find Someone That You Luv And Luvs You Back Equally? / While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thin Line Btw Luv And Hatred by LADUNDE(f): 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2007
I hv been hearing ds phrase bt ddnt really attach much importance 2 it. My last bf betrayed my trust nd nw i hav such a hatred in my heart 4 him dt it scares me.it's like d intensity of luv i had 4 him turned 2 hatred
Re: Thin Line Btw Luv And Hatred by mukina2: 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2007
when you love someone so much and he breaks you heart, the next thing you feel is hate angry pure hatred and the feeling to snipe them angry
Re: Thin Line Btw Luv And Hatred by ghengis(m): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2007
Its really crazy that shift but i guess its all evidence that the person means a lot to you!!!

1 Like

Re: Thin Line Btw Luv And Hatred by LADUNDE(f): 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2007
Yea u got it.i never thot i am capable of ds emotiön.tis frightening
Re: Thin Line Btw Luv And Hatred by LADUNDE(f): 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2007
Yea u got it.i never thot i am capable of ds emotiön.tis frightening
Re: Thin Line Btw Luv And Hatred by ghengis(m): 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2007
i know the feeling. Been thru smth like that myself (see "why does NYSC "kill" relationships?"wink but thankfully i handled it well. i dont know how serious ur relationship withethis guy was and all that but if there were good days in it, then just think on those good days. the most hurtful part of the whole thing isn't exactly losing the person, its the feeling of being played for a fool

Most often than not, the people in que aren't worth exuding that much emotion for and where they are, i'm sure you deserve better than living in such hurt while they go on enjoying their lives
Re: Thin Line Btw Luv And Hatred by SweetT1: 1:44am On Jun 11, 2007
Just because you got dumped don't mean the world has to end ! Every good thing must have a end ! It seems that you are still in love with him and you hate that you can't have him or don't like what he has become ! Deal with it and move on. Or are you planning to shoot him ??
Re: Thin Line Btw Luv And Hatred by iice(f): 5:48am On Jun 11, 2007
Indeed there is a thin line
Re: Thin Line Btw Luv And Hatred by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2007
@topic
the opposite of love is hate, so where does the thin line fall.
its either you love or you hate.
Re: Thin Line Btw Luv And Hatred by sillyboy(m): 11:26am On Jun 11, 2007
@ Poster. Hi and how are you doing? I just need to be straight with you. I pray you wouldn't do anything silly to that great guy. Perhaps, the guy saw a trace of this negative emotion in you, and couldn't just cope with it. believe me no conditions warrants hatred in life. Life is just too short to hate people. I'm even scared of you right now! . hope you won't come to me in dreams because I've told you the truth cry
Re: Thin Line Btw Luv And Hatred by LADUNDE(f): 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2007
Hey silly boy dnt trivialise ds issue.u wont undrstand.imagine ds scenario: a lady u hv been going out wit,u giv d babe everythng u nw saw d pic of d babe wit anoda guy in a pic taken at ur babe's bro's weddng.it's nt aso ebi.only exclusive 2 both at d family's functñ
Re: Thin Line Btw Luv And Hatred by desodgi(m): 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2007
cool
Re: Thin Line Btw Luv And Hatred by drrionelli(m): 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2007
I've heard it said that true love never has a happy ending because true love never ends. Perhaps, then, what we're dealing with here is a matter of semantics.

Would it make you feel more comfortable, LADUNDE, to feel the intensity of the emotions that you feel, or to feel nothing at all?
Re: Thin Line Btw Luv And Hatred by LADUNDE(f): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2007
I'd rather prefer feelng nothng.jus like numb
Re: Thin Line Btw Luv And Hatred by LiquidGoldGirl: 1:31am On Jul 26, 2015
Get linked to Rich Duchess Agency and get sponsored to Italy free within a week.
no passport or visa required.
Smart ladies age 18-30 (I advice you to budget 5k for transport to meet their
solicitor in Abuja)
Guys with handiwork e.g car repairs, construction, weldering etc (budget 50 to
100k as the case may be)
for more details whatsapp on +218944490780
Begin with your name, country, state and age.
Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

H / What Can You Say? / What If Your Husband Or Bf Is Damn UGLYYY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.