Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) (93668 Views)

Apocalypse!! Plague Of Locusts In Billions Hits Dubai! Insects Are Everywhere / Oil Spill In Mauritius Turns Crystal Clear Indian Ocean Black (Photos) / Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 6:08am On May 27, 2020
HIPROFILE:

By their speech.....

God is the greatest...Jesus is the only way!

Ok congrats
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Mightyjohn11(m): 7:27am On May 27, 2020
BeerParIour:
[s][/s]

Enough of this rubbish here!
Are you the only religious person here?
You behave as if Jesus gave you alone a special contract.

Your post is becoming annoying, in fact, you don overthrown that BBQ dead meat seller on making annoying posts
i pity ur life and where u will end up, u need jesus christ son of the living God
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Zakarisammy(m): 8:10am On May 27, 2020
BeerParIour:
[s][/s]

Your post is becoming annoying, in fact, you don overthrown that BBQ dead meat seller on making annoying posts

Did he mentioned your name in his comment.
Learn to mind your business so that u can live long.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Luxurydriverng: 9:05am On May 27, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Biblical plague.

River Ganges will soon turn to blood.

firstborns will soon start ... lipsrsealed

I jump am pass.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by expert234: 9:26am On May 27, 2020
BeerParIour:
[s][/s]

It is normal for his message to be annoying. It means the message is having the right effect
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by geezynoni: 9:26am On May 27, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Biblical plague.

Iffa knack you baton for head
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Erastuslove: 9:34am On May 27, 2020
Just a repetition to make us Believe the Bible is real and Locust still remember EGYPT...……...
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Cousin9999: 10:07am On May 27, 2020
It's their sins.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by wendixx(f): 10:12am On May 27, 2020
BeerParIour:
[s][/s]

I Corinthians 1:18 - For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God

Bros what he has said is the plain truth. Please embrace the truth while you still can. If God pens your eyes to see what is coming, you will wake up.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Okiibe(m): 10:15am On May 27, 2020
gypsey:
Sorry mate! i don't need Jesus, Jesus is a scam, Jesus doesn't exist, never existed. prove to me that Jesus exist or butt off!

Your unbelieve is you problem. Deal with it. When you want to see light, don't hesitate to call on me or my kinds to show you the path of salvation, peace and righteousness.

Don't border, we will patiently wait for you, the way our Lord patiently waits for sinners to repent.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by wendixx(f): 10:21am On May 27, 2020
ThinkSmarter:
I'm not a Muslim.
I was actually born into a Christian family.
My church is Presbyterian Church of Nigeria.
But, I have come to realize that Religion is deceptive.
And some of her faithfuls are bunch of extremists and fanatics.
They are always strict, miserable and unforgiving.
Religion is delusional.
They always expect people to behave like them, else they will threaten you with eternal damnation.
They entice people with a heaven that only exists in their imagination.
Ask them for proof of some of their teachings and watch how they will start attacking ur person.

Well, News Flash. Christianity is NOT A RELIGION. It is a mystery to the carnal mind. You have aptly stated what religion is which is why Christ Jesus did not come to give us religion, but the SPIRIT-FILLED Life. What Christ came to do is to restore our lost glory which we lost due to Adam's disobedience.

Why do we have lots of charlatans and fakes? Because THIS IS THE ORIGINAL. You cannot see the fake of a fake product. You only get fake iPhones, Samsung etc why? because they are authentic products. So also in Christendom. Know God for your self and avoid bitterness and hate, that is not a fruit of the spirit.

I pray that God will give you understanding.

#Last Take: If there are fakes, BE THE ORIGINAL!!

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Chizman042: 10:21am On May 27, 2020
This year is full of mysteries, things are happening per second.

Finally we are not adding this year because we didn't use it.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by wendixx(f): 10:22am On May 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Last Week was Flood.. This week Locust..

The KING of Kings is Passing A Huge Message..

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

We need to Fear GOD and Submit to His ways..

Like Wale Adenuga Production says " We are Nothing but Pencils in the Hands of GOD"

The World is being Grounded...

Everything we can see or Touch is going...

All the Palaces, Edifice, Automobiles, Architectural wonders, etc just Name it! Everything is Going.....

Just Last week Michigan in the USA witnessed the Flood they have not seen in 500 years.

And some of us are seeing all these Happenings and we do not see Reasons to Humble ourselves before GOD and Accept JESUS CHRIST.

GOD IS Merciful, Gracious and Loving..

But HE is also a Consuning Fire.

The Bible says " IT is a Fearful thing to fall into the Hands of The Living GOD.

The only Solution is for We all to Submit to Him and Accept JESUS CHRIST.irrespective of Nation, Continent, Religion, Race, tribe .

Don't be Deceived or Feel Comfortable with their so called Peace and Unity.

There is No Peace without THE PRINCE OF PEACE, JESUS CHRIST..

As for My Brothers and Sisters who will Quote to insult me as usual, pls insult me but don't Joke with the Message!

Insult me but Accept JESUS...

I know some of you who pour insults on me will be Saved and Accept JESUS one way or the Other by the Mercy of GOD. When we meet on the streets of Gold in Heaven , you will come to Appreciate me For bringing you the Truth.

I Love you All

We love you too.

God bless you for being an Ambassador for Christ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by dukeaugustus(m): 10:23am On May 27, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Biblical plague.

Firstborns will do what You’re mentally sick.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by DazzlingAngel: 10:41am On May 27, 2020
stewatt:
Just like the bible story.
. GOD IS NOT DEAD.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On May 27, 2020
Okiibe:

Your unbelieve is you problem. Deal with it. When you want to see light, don't hesitate to call on me or my kinds to show you the path of salvation, peace and righteousness.

Don't border, we will patiently wait for you, the way our Lord patiently waits for sinners to repent.
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? grin what does all this above really mean? did you just made all this crap up?. grin

your lord And sinners? sad what does that mean? you are one deluded soul, all this are only in your crazy imaginations, you cannot prove any of it.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by DazzlingAngel: 10:44am On May 27, 2020
In times like this we need a savior, that is JESUS CHRIST
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On May 27, 2020
On June 21, 2020 solar go happen 4 dat same
N dem go say na their idol dey punish them
M
tc
he
ew
ww
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Okiibe(m): 11:13am On May 27, 2020
gypsey:
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? grin what does all this above really mean? did you just made all this crap up?. grin

your lord And sinners? sad what does that mean? you are one deluded soul, all this are only in your crazy imaginations, you cannot prove any of it.

It's not your intention to be the way you're. Even the pigs in pigstry feel on top of the world, looking at other creature who live on dry-non-dirty places as stupid...

Consider your ways.

JESUS IS LORD!
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On May 27, 2020
Okiibe:

It's not your intention to be the way you're. Even the pigs in pigstry feel on top of the world, looking at other creature who live on dry-non-dirty places as stupid...

Consider your ways.

JESUS IS LORD!
mate! you speak in riddles i don't understand, i mean, how hard is it to be simple with your assertions? this is how folks like you uses made up words to insert confusions, paranoia, imaginations and fear in their lives. you have no proof of anything.

I live a simple life free of confusions, sheer imaginations or fear and paranoia unlike you.

Jesus doesn't exist, believes are relative and personal so you are entitled to believe that Jesus exists as long as you keep it to yourself and not trying to urge, coerce other people to surscribe to your believes or force your believes down other people's throats.

Your ways are definitely not more righteous than mine.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Ghostrye: 3:19pm On May 27, 2020
I just want to ask oo not like I'm hungry or anything, but shey dey no dey chop this locust ni?
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 27, 2020
wink2015:

LOCUST HAVE FINISH WITH KENYA AND IT IS NOW INDIA 'S TURN.

Humanity is still fighting CORONAVIRUS and LOCUST SWARMS IS COMING TO EAT UP WHAT IS LEFT IN THE FARM.

Biblican prophesy is being fulfilled here.
I am very sure you don't read about what happened in the past. The virus outbreaks and disasters were worse then so keep quiet. You people and your nonsense self stop derailing the goddamned thread.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 27, 2020
DazzlingAngel:
. GOD IS NOT DEAD.
He isn't dead how can something that doesn't exist die
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 27, 2020
wendixx:

I Corinthians 1:18 - For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God

Bros what he has said is the plain truth. Please embrace the truth while you still can. If God pens your eyes to see what is coming, you will wake up.
undecided
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by tammie24: 8:42pm On May 27, 2020
Millennialaku:

angry angry angry angry
NAIRALAND MODERATORS PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS GUY

he is a serious pest, same with YORUBAKINGING
#SPITS

how does his posts affect you

Live and let's live
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Millennialaku(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2020
tammie24:
how does his posts affect you

Live and let's live
and how does my post affect you undecided undecided
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by tammie24: 4:53am On May 28, 2020
Millennialaku:

and how does my post affect you undecided undecided
you are the one complaining.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Millennialaku(m): 6:43am On May 28, 2020
tammie24:
you are the one complaining
you dont sound savy, i dont like it when block heads waste my time.

pls dont quote me again
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by tammie24: 6:58am On May 28, 2020
Millennialaku:

you dont sound savy, i dont like it when block heads waste my time.

pls dont quote me again
Ode!

It's savvy

Stay in school!
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by kelish(f): 10:02am On May 29, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Hmmmmm my sister let's see how it goes...
It is well?
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by edwinbiz(m): 4:40pm On May 29, 2020
It’s already been written

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.