Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) (93664 Views)

Apocalypse!! Plague Of Locusts In Billions Hits Dubai! Insects Are Everywhere / Oil Spill In Mauritius Turns Crystal Clear Indian Ocean Black (Photos) / Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 26, 2020
Food for ipobians
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 9:49pm On May 26, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

If you don't have the Mark of God, you shall not escape Ezekiel 9: 4-6; Revelations 7:3
I shall escape... As I have Christ as my Lord and personal Savipur and it's all I need.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 9:54pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Last Week was Flood.. This week Locust..

The KING of Kings is Passing A Huge Message..

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

We need to Fear GOD and Submit to His ways..

Like Wale Adenuga Production says " We are Nothing but Pencils in the Hands of GOD"

The World is being Grounded...

Everything we can see or Touch is going...

All the Palaces, Edifice, Automobiles, Architectural wonders, etc just Name it! Everything is Going.....

Just Last week Michigan in the USA witnessed the Flood they have not seen in 500 years.

And some of us are seeing all these Happenings and we do not see Reasons to Humble ourselves before GOD and Accept JESUS CHRIST.

GOD IS Merciful, Gracious and Loving..

But HE is also a Consuning Fire.

The Bible says " IT is a Fearful thing to fall into the Hands of The Living GOD.

The only Solution is for We all to Submit to Him and Accept JESUS CHRIST.irrespective of Nation, Continent, Religion, Race, tribe .

Don't be Deceived or Feel Comfortable with their so called Peace and Unity.

There is No Peace without THE PRINCE OF PEACE, JESUS CHRIST..

As for My Brothers and Sisters who will Quote to insult me as usual, pls insult me but don't Joke with the Message!

Insult me but Accept JESUS...

I know some of you who pour insults on me will be Saved and Accept JESUS one way or the Other by the Mercy of GOD. When we meet on the streets of Gold in Heaven , you will come to Appreciate me For bringing you the Truth.

I Love you All
U dey mad.
Thunder fire u
U religious lots are nothing but bunch of extremists

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 9:55pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Like Wale Adenuga Production says " We are Nothing but Pencils in the Hands of GOD"

All the Palaces, Edifice, Automobiles, Architectural wonders, etc just Name it! Everything is Going.....

Just Last week Michigan in the USA witnessed the Flood they have not seen in 500 years.

And some of us are seeing all these Happenings and we do not see Reasons to Humble ourselves before GOD and Accept JESUS CHRIST.

The Bible says " IT is a Fearful thing to fall into the Hands of The Living GOD.

The only Solution is for We all to Submit to Him and Accept JESUS CHRIST.irrespective of Nation, Continent, Religion, Race, tribe .

As for My Brothers and Sisters who will Quote to insult me as usual, pls insult me but don't Joke with the Message!

I know some of you who pour insults on me will be Saved and Accept JESUS one way or the Other by the Mercy of GOD. When we meet on the streets of Gold in Heaven , you will come to Appreciate me For bringing you the Truth.

I Love you All
U dey m.ad.
Thund.er fire u

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Kemanwana(m): 9:56pm On May 26, 2020
Nawa oooo corona never finish,this again in India ,who did they offend
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 9:58pm On May 26, 2020
Houseofglam7:
WTF? shocked
we are talking of locusts attack, you are here talking about fok. If fok dey hungry you, you no get boyfriend or husband?
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 10:00pm On May 26, 2020
BeerParIour:
[s][/s]

Enough of this rubbish here!
Are you the only religious person here?
You behave as if Jesus gave you alone a special contract.

Your post is becoming annoying, in fact, you don overthrown that BBQ dead meat seller on making annoying posts

That message is for you...Accept it!

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 10:02pm On May 26, 2020
Millennialaku:

angry angry angry angry
NAIRALAND MODERATORS PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS GUY

he is a serious pest, same with YORUBAKINGING
#SPITS

He posted the same way you post...

I think that message is for u...Accept It.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Millennialaku(m): 10:03pm On May 26, 2020
vikstandon:

He posted the same way you post...

I think that message is for u...Accept It.
its against the rules of nairaland angry angry

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
18. Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.

pls dont quote me again
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by GraphicDesigner(f): 10:11pm On May 26, 2020
BeerParIour:
[s][/s]

Your post is becoming annoying, in fact, you don overthrown that BBQ dead meat seller on making annoying posts

This one is obviously sick
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by GraphicDesigner(f): 10:12pm On May 26, 2020
ThinkSmarter:
U dey m.ad.
Thund.er fire u

This one is a muslim
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Kayodeshina002(m): 10:14pm On May 26, 2020
Like seriously this world is coming to an end
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by saifuhot: 10:17pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Love you All
You only need to say La illaha illah llah. And you’re save
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Longman8: 10:37pm On May 26, 2020
Who og open lockdown border for them.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 11:07pm On May 26, 2020
GraphicDesigner:

This one is a muslim
I'm not a Muslim.
I was actually born into a Christian family.
My church is Presbyterian Church of Nigeria.
But, I have come to realize that Religion is deceptive.
And some of her faithfuls are bunch of extremists and fanatics.
They are always strict, miserable and unforgiving.
Religion is delusional.
They always expect people to behave like them, else they will threaten you with eternal damnation.
They entice people with a heaven that only exists in their imagination.
Ask them for proof of some of their teachings and watch how they will start attacking ur person.

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 11:07pm On May 26, 2020
GraphicDesigner:

This one is a muslim
I'm not a Muslim.
And some of her faithfuls are bunch of extr.emists and fana.tics.
They are always strict, miserable and unforgiving.
Religion is delusional.
They always expect people to behave like them, else they will threaten you with eternal damnation.
Ask them for proof of some of their teachings and watch how they will start attacking ur person.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 11:08pm On May 26, 2020
GraphicDesigner:

This one is a muslim
I'm not a Muslim.
And some of her faithfuls are bunch of extr.emists and fana.tics.
They are always strict, mi.serable and unf.orgiving.
Relig.ion is del.usional.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Yxxx: 11:10pm On May 26, 2020
BeerParIour:
[s][/s]

Are you the owner of nairaland?
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:16pm On May 26, 2020
dairykidd:

The flooding was in Michigan (US) and was partly because of dam failure to hold water after heavy rains. The dams were due fo repairs but the authorities for one reason or the other failed.
There is nothing usual about it.

I don't know about the flood in Michigan.

This is the flood I was referring to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKQarKMXyS8

It didn't happen in Michigan.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by stasius: 11:21pm On May 26, 2020
Enough proteins!
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by permit225(m): 11:24pm On May 26, 2020
BeerParIour:
[s][/s]

one devil's advocate spoted...na una way dama..
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 11:33pm On May 26, 2020
funmike83:
Some will come and say end time
End time signs.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by SOPWriter: 12:05am On May 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Love you All

Thank you, sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 12:14am On May 27, 2020
dazzlingd:

U dont need to put a gun before u become a nuisance....threatening people about hell and doom and you supporting him telling the other guy he has a bad conscience and should accept a dead jew called jesus is enough bullying and torment

By their speech.....

God is the greatest...Jesus is the only way!
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 12:18am On May 27, 2020
Millennialaku:

angry angry
these rules were made by seun

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
18. Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.

pls dont quote me again

check for a high power transformer close-by and do the needful

Again i say to you any post u don't fancy just move on to the next you cant come and kill yourself over nothing

my 10kobo
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53am On May 27, 2020
grin

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by wickedtuna: 2:36am On May 27, 2020
justiniyke29:
cicadas? have you read terry goodkind seeker series? richard rahl
no i haven't sir.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by iukpe: 3:13am On May 27, 2020
I am not bothered because boarders are closed. We are still on covid-19 they should keep locust-20 abeg.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by lordatkinson07(m): 3:50am On May 27, 2020
BeerParIour:
[s][/s]

Why are you attacking the messenger. Why don't you look away if you are not pleased with all he has said and move to your beeparlour.

Everyman to his own opinion and reason. Why the attack?
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Antichristus: 4:11am On May 27, 2020
This is akin to what the sheeples called plague sent by the imaginary guy in the sky to punish Pharaoh and the Egyptians. May be the same imaginary guy has sent these ones to punish Narendra Modi. Who knows? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by silverkings: 4:39am On May 27, 2020
BeerParIour:
[s][/s]

That message is what we need now. Matthew 24 will open ur eyes too. God bless u. Amen
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by IronGalaxy: 5:25am On May 27, 2020
Wtf is going on with 2020?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.