Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) (93662 Views)

Apocalypse!! Plague Of Locusts In Billions Hits Dubai! Insects Are Everywhere / Oil Spill In Mauritius Turns Crystal Clear Indian Ocean Black (Photos) / Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Moneywirer: 4:23pm On May 26, 2020
The end is here
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by lekki1444: 4:23pm On May 26, 2020
food done land

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by biobio111: 4:23pm On May 26, 2020
India and horror story are 5 & 6
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 4:23pm On May 26, 2020
Make dem fry d grasshoppers chop rich in protein
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 4:23pm On May 26, 2020
shocked

Climate change must have caused this.

If these should attack their crops and farmlands, with the population of India, it'd be very devastating to say the least.

Something needa to be done urgently.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by strangest(m): 4:24pm On May 26, 2020
Firegun
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Faithful4real(m): 4:24pm On May 26, 2020
What is in the Bible is coming to pass. Just like Egypt
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 26, 2020
Emmaomotob:
I learned that they are sweet wink
You are funny, you go chop tire cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Pascal11: 4:24pm On May 26, 2020
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 4:24pm On May 26, 2020
Make them no come naija o
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Sarkin: 4:24pm On May 26, 2020
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by gloryfidedesign(m): 4:24pm On May 26, 2020
This is the sound of the Last trumpet the kingdom of this world has become the kingdom of our God.

'Daniel 2:44'
And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. Daniel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by FirstbornWds: 4:25pm On May 26, 2020
What's happening?
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Faithful4real(m): 4:25pm On May 26, 2020
Millennialaku:

J

This guy and space booking are 5&6
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 4:26pm On May 26, 2020
Millennialaku:

angry angry angry angry
NAIRALAND MODERATORS PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS GUY

he is a serious pest, same with YORUBAKINGING
#SPITS

Actually this is an appropriate thread for his rantings.

5 Likes

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by bishop4life(m): 4:27pm On May 26, 2020
jeeqaa7:
The end is here

UbanmeUdie:
shocked

The end indeed is here!

Moneywirer:
The end is here

the end to your hulicination.

2 Likes

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by brexit: 4:28pm On May 26, 2020
Let them start eating it, then the natural law of scarcity will set in
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by scoundrel(f): 4:28pm On May 26, 2020
I didn’t see any picture with the sky black. Who creates these fake news?
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by supercase1(m): 4:28pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

We need to Fear GOD and Submit to His ways..

Like Wale Adenuga Production says " We are Nothing but Pencils in the Hands of GOD"

The World is being Grounded...

Everything we can see or Touch is going...

All the Palaces, Edifice, Automobiles, Architectural wonders, etc just Name it! Everything is Going.....

Just Last week Michigan in the USA witnessed the Flood they have not seen in 500 years.

And some of us are seeing all these Happenings and we do not see Reasons to Humble ourselves before GOD and Accept JESUS CHRIST.

GOD IS The Merciful, Gracious and Loving..

But HE is also a Consuning Fire.

The Bible says " IT is a Fearful thing to fall into the Hands of The Living GOD.

The only Solution is for We all to Submit to Him and Accept JESUS CHRIST.irrespective of Nation, Continent, Religion, Race, tribe .

Don't be Deceived or Feel Comfortable with their so called Peace and Unity.

There is No Peace without THE PRINCE OF PEACE, JESUS CHRIST..
Ok pastor,Have you heard of climate change b4

5 Likes

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Mazigabriel(m): 4:28pm On May 26, 2020
Millennialaku:
angry angry angry angry NAIRALAND MODERATORS PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS GUY
he is a serious pest, same with YORUBAKINGING #SPITS
just report him
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by festwiz(m): 4:28pm On May 26, 2020
These religious folks can't read. It says it happens 10 times every year, so where the end times come from I wonder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Enwhen(m): 4:29pm On May 26, 2020
This things na ATATA
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 4:29pm On May 26, 2020
Humm, Allauakbar continued oppressing and killing Muslims brothers and sisters in ur country , and continued worshiping cow instead of ur creator.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by PigTormentor: 4:29pm On May 26, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Like Wale Adenuga Production says " We are Nothing but Pencils in the Hands of GOD"

All the Palaces, Edifice, Automobiles, Architectural wonders, etc just Name it! Everything is Going.....

Just Last week Michigan in the USA witnessed the Flood they have not seen in 500 years.

And some of us are seeing all these Happenings and we do not see Reasons to Humble ourselves before GOD and Accept JESUS CHRIST.

The Bible says " IT is a Fearful thing to fall into the Hands of The Living GOD.

The only Solution is for We all to Submit to Him and Accept JESUS CHRIST.irrespective of Nation, Continent, Religion, Race, tribe .

As for My Brothers and Sisters who will Quote to insult me as usual, pls insult me but don't Joke with the Message!

Insult me but Accept JESUS...

I know some of you who pour insults on me will be Saved and Accept JESUS one way or the Other by the Mercy of GOD. When we meet on the streets of Gold in Heaven , you will come to Appreciate me For bringing you the Truth.

I Love you All
[/s]

TRASH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

A lot of things have really been happening lately which science have no answer to .Even their preventive measures are not working. It's a dreadful thing to fall into the hand of God . Imagine , almighty advanced America can't do anything. They so much value their citizens to the extent they are ready to do anything but this time , they are being slaughtered in their thousands and unable to do anything. The world's economy is crumbling gradually, different signs are all over the world. We all need to repent , and turn back to God. The world's system is designed to fail and it must fail . No technological advancement can prevent this. Just as the scripture said, nations that forget God shall perish

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by UltimateSpice: 4:30pm On May 26, 2020
This is terrible. Lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by ddooskie(m): 4:30pm On May 26, 2020
IceLip:
H
I
P
for the HIP
for the HIPOPO
P
O
P
O
for the HIPOPO
and
T
A
M
U
S
for the HIPOPOTAMUS

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 4:30pm On May 26, 2020
supercase1:

Ok pastor,Have you heard of climate change b4

That's the Greatest deceit of the century!

Man has nothing to do to change climate. We are Absolutely limited..

That's THE KING of Kings Doing his thing!

12 Likes

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by brightalo1010: 4:31pm On May 26, 2020
In this country it will be either end time or 5G.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.