Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) (93670 Views)

Apocalypse!! Plague Of Locusts In Billions Hits Dubai! Insects Are Everywhere / Oil Spill In Mauritius Turns Crystal Clear Indian Ocean Black (Photos) / Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by KNOWMORE56: 7:34pm On May 26, 2020
Human beings think the things we read from the Bible are impossible to happen in this generation, but the most high God is showing that everything is possible. If you want to escape, accept Jesus as the Son of God.

Acts 8:37"KJV:And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD.
KJV:And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him

2 Likes

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by smasher1(m): 7:36pm On May 26, 2020
HITsquad:
you honestly think Lagos would be completely underwater in just few decades? Stuff like that doesn't happen overnight, maybe the beaches would be submerged by few decades,,, but threatening damages takes more than centuries, that that's why most of the world isn't taking climate change too serious... knowing the worst won't occur in their own life time.

Mother nature is a slow b!tch, but one thing is certain... she always gets her results.

I don't think that would happen soon. My point is that the world would come to it's end soon before such calamity occurs worldwide
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:42pm On May 26, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Biblical plague.

River Ganges will soon turn to blood.

firstborns will soon start ... lipsrsealed

You didn't read where it was written that India has about 10 locust attacks every year?
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by mondi2: 7:42pm On May 26, 2020
This people should come closer to God
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 7:45pm On May 26, 2020
HIPROFILE:

He has not held you at gun point to agree or disagree with him, believe or disbelieve in his faith.

NAIRALAND is a home for all once you sign up you actually signed up for both good and bad vibes from the forum

It remains your personal right to consider your point of interest on posts you see here... Its a faceless forum afterall

U dont need to put a gun before u become a nuisance....threatening people about hell and doom and you supporting him telling the other guy he has a bad conscience and should accept a dead jew called jesus is enough bullying and torment
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:47pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Last Week was Flood.. This week Locust..

The KING of Kings is Passing A Huge Message..

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

We need to Fear GOD and Submit to His ways..

Like Wale Adenuga Production says " We are Nothing but Pencils in the Hands of GOD"

The World is being Grounded...

Everything we can see or Touch is going...

All the Palaces, Edifice, Automobiles, Architectural wonders, etc just Name it! Everything is Going.....

Just Last week Michigan in the USA witnessed the Flood they have not seen in 500 years.

And some of us are seeing all these Happenings and we do not see Reasons to Humble ourselves before GOD and Accept JESUS CHRIST.

GOD IS Merciful, Gracious and Loving..

But HE is also a Consuning Fire.

The Bible says " IT is a Fearful thing to fall into the Hands of The Living GOD.

The only Solution is for We all to Submit to Him and Accept JESUS CHRIST.irrespective of Nation, Continent, Religion, Race, tribe .

Don't be Deceived or Feel Comfortable with their so called Peace and Unity.

There is No Peace without THE PRINCE OF PEACE, JESUS CHRIST..

As for My Brothers and Sisters who will Quote to insult me as usual, pls insult me but don't Joke with the Message!

Insult me but Accept JESUS...

I know some of you who pour insults on me will be Saved and Accept JESUS one way or the Other by the Mercy of GOD. When we meet on the streets of Gold in Heaven , you will come to Appreciate me For bringing you the Truth.

I Love you All

If you had read the original post, you would have seen where it was written that India has this locust attack about 10 times every year.

As for flooding, it happens like that in India. You can check flood disasters in India on YouTube. You will find videos of flood water sweeping people, motorcycles and lorries away.

It is a normal thing in India. I used to have a short video of a flood in India. While people were walking through the water, an electric pole fell into the water, and electrocuted about 2 people live on camera.

So, nothing unusual here.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Hotspotbro(m): 7:51pm On May 26, 2020
All i see is protein in the sky...
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Agbebakun22: 7:52pm On May 26, 2020
Millennialaku:

angry angry angry angry
NAIRALAND MODERATORS PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS GUY

he is a serious pest, same with YORUBAKINGING
#SPITS

Those who rejected the word of God on the last day the father will also reject them
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Futurejoy(f): 8:00pm On May 26, 2020
BeerParIour:
[s][/s]

Enough of this rubbish here!
Are you the only religious person here?
You behave as if Jesus gave you alone a special contract.

Your post is becoming annoying, in fact, you don overthrown that BBQ dead meat seller on making annoying posts
I am a Christian though but this niqqa is annoying. I kept quiet so I won’t sound “anti-Christ “ grin cheesy
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by PremierGuy(m): 8:01pm On May 26, 2020
Food farmine to start soon
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 26, 2020
BeerParIour:
[s][/s]

Your post is becoming annoying, in fact, you don overthrown that BBQ dead meat seller on making annoying posts
Why can't u simply ignore if u no like am Some other persons need to hear it. Abi the message dey disturb u?
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by kelish(f): 8:04pm On May 26, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Hmmmmm
150 million per square kilometre
Damn scary.
Na this insect god go use punish us after rapture ooooo
So you plan on remaining here?
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by kelish(f): 8:04pm On May 26, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Hmmmmm
150 million per square kilometre
Damn scary.
Na this insect god go use punish us after rapture ooooo
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by vaca1: 8:05pm On May 26, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Those who rejected the word of God on the last day the father will also reject them
Very simple. It baffles me how people think there's no God.

Let the King of kings seize the air for some seconds, you'll see people gasping for breath. Smh
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by cobsol(m): 8:05pm On May 26, 2020
BeerParIour:
[s][/s]

A time might come you will regret, you will say oh! had i known i would have listen and take that guy serious and you will say please give me just 5 more minutes to like accept JESUS and it will be too late!

i pray you make the right move today

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 8:07pm On May 26, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Biblical plague.

on behave of the chairman national association of firstborn (NAF) we rejected this offer in Jesus name amen
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:09pm On May 26, 2020
HITsquad:
Climate change! Lagos and PH would probably be the Atlantis of Africa in the next two centuries...

send that one come nigeria you go see locust roasting joint left right and center .

a plateful of locust roasted with palm oil and a cool beer of beer!

trust Nigerians
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Ndipe(m): 8:09pm On May 26, 2020
Plague?
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 26, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

If you had read the original post, you would have seen where it was written that India has this locust attack about 10 times every year.

As for flooding, it happens like that in India. You can check flood disasters in India on YouTube. You will find videos of flood water sweeping people, motorcycles and lorries away.

It is a normal thing in India. I used to have a short video of a flood in India. While people were walking through the water, an electric pole fell into the water, and electrocuted about 2 people live on camera.

So, nothing unusual here.
The flooding was in Michigan (US) and was partly because of dam failure to hold water after heavy rains. The dams were due fo repairs but the authorities for one reason or the other failed.
There is nothing usual about it.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Proudlytips: 8:21pm On May 26, 2020
Really
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Millennialaku(m): 8:23pm On May 26, 2020
HIPROFILE:

[s]Did you buy data for him??
Is he using your phone?

NAIRALAND is an umbrella for everyone kindly understand this and deal with it bro

If his posts pisses you off, jump and pass next time you see it i usually do that but if you can’t then i think you should go create your own forum where you will probably have the power to bar anyone that posts what you dont like cos the last time i checked NAIRALAND still belongs to SEGUN[/s]
angry angry
these rules were made by seun

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
18. Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.

pls dont quote me again
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Idiotmod: 8:28pm On May 26, 2020
12345baba:
Make them no come naija o
Make dey come jare, we go chop some, otapiapia to kill some
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by fairheart(m): 8:31pm On May 26, 2020
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Dtruthspeaker: 8:32pm On May 26, 2020
LordIsaac:
End time events... I pray we escape.

If you don't have the Mark of God, you shall not escape Ezekiel 9: 4-6; Revelations 7:3
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Biafranguy1(m): 8:44pm On May 26, 2020
Indians and Juju undecided
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by klarke(m): 8:49pm On May 26, 2020
But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and
then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and
dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed.

Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of people ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness, waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God,
because of which the heavens will be set on fire and dissolved, and the heavenly bodies will melt as they burn!

But according to his promise we are waiting for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.
2 Peter 3:10-13

The time is near, the signs are overwhelming. He that has ear let him hear, he that has wisdom let him understand.

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by akingbatope: 8:50pm On May 26, 2020
Vitamin17:
undecided
God as of old, kabiyessssssi
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 9:01pm On May 26, 2020
fairheart:
You are just bitter. There's no one I shut the Kingdom of God against; I am not a Pastor who feed on lies to have followers and earn attention, which would have made me a modern scribe or Pharisee. If you do read your Bible very well, you will see the attributes of people these verses were used to describe. It is good that you have passion for the Gospel, but understand what you are doing lest you lose it. That I don't post about the Gospel on Nairaland doesn't make me a sinner as you assume. Every Christian has his or her calling; I am not so bent on pushing my faith on people, knowing that God draws men to Himself than men can draw to Him. You think you have power, or you are better than anybody?

I think you are still a baby in this Faith and I believe you will understand more of what you have received as time goes on. We are not on the same page; I was trained in the Spirit to straighten erred and self-righteous preachers like you.
And let me tell you, at the end of the day, we all need to repent, including you, myself, and everyone praying and desiring the Kingdom of God. I take your words, but take it for yourself lest you become blind like the very people you assume you are holier than. We are not on the same plane in this Faith. Eat hard meal so you can have strength within yourself; criticism and correction is what you hate. And that is dangerous for you!

My Brother, I am not Bitter in anyway!
I am Concerned about your Soul.

I wish to help u.

Take my words ! There are words from someone who cares about your Soul..

Humble yourself!

No one has Fought against GOD and Survived!

Pls Humble yourself and do the work of an Evangelist.

Don't stand on the way! It does not end well
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by fairheart(m): 9:22pm On May 26, 2020
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 9:23pm On May 26, 2020
kelish:

Hmmmmm my sister let's see how it goes...
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 9:25pm On May 26, 2020
fairheart:
This is exactly your problem. You just won't learn. You don't even know me?
You are just saying nonesense to make yourself feel righteous; where did you learn your own Christianity from?
You are so full of what you want to say that you can't read what another person is saying.
You are justifying yourself; let God justify you.
Nobody is standing on the way, given that no man even has the power to stop the work of God (can you see you are completely an ignorant, baby Christian?); instead, I was admonishing you to do it right.
The Christian faith, the Gospel of Christ, not your gospel, is better accepted where it is preached with humility, and understanding of human nature (your incessant posting on every thread showed you lack this).
I was not the only Christian on the thread who managed to cautioned you; there are others.
Nobody is stopping you from preaching; preach on. But don't do it in a way that people will feel you are pushing repentance of sins on their throat.
When you are talking about repentance of sins, write it in a way that makes people feel they are not alone; talk about repentance as though we are all seeking God's favour and grace for Salvation. The moment you put it out "you", people will assume you are doing holier than thou; this is what the Pharisees were doing during their days. You are basically displaying self-righteousness. We are all sinners, including you.
I understand that preaching the gospel makes the preacher feel exceptional; nobody is. You are equally a human being as the next person you wish to preach to.

Jesus never made people feel alone; he preach to make them feel accepted and loved. Just look at what you posted below: you are basically telling me you are holy and I am a sinner. Are you the judge now? You are even so childish that you can tell me you want to help me? Imagine! I think it is high time I avoid you completely.
It is one thing to be passionate; it is another thing learn how to channel that passion. You need to learn.
And hey, you're not the one who judge men. God is the judge. My soul is not yours to save; it is God's! You're not the one who will tell if I am going to be saved or die; God determines that. Baby Christian, get some lessons!

Titus 3:10-11
10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;
11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

Good Night!
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Sarah20A(f): 9:30pm On May 26, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Biblical plague.

some rivers has already turned to blood so I guess firstborn are next

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.