Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) (93673 Views)

Apocalypse!! Plague Of Locusts In Billions Hits Dubai! Insects Are Everywhere / Oil Spill In Mauritius Turns Crystal Clear Indian Ocean Black (Photos) / Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by dogood36: 6:25pm On May 26, 2020
What is wrong with the comment of #Righteouness89? Just read and pass, why is his message paining some people? I guess you guys attacking him hate the bitter truth. Plz Deal with it, and leave the guy alone.

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 26, 2020
LOCUST VIRUS-20
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by KNOWMORE56: 6:28pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Last Week was Flood.. This week Locust..

The KING of Kings is Passing A Huge Message..

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

We need to Fear GOD and Submit to His ways..

Like Wale Adenuga Production says " We are Nothing but Pencils in the Hands of GOD"

The World is being Grounded...

Everything we can see or Touch is going...

All the Palaces, Edifice, Automobiles, Architectural wonders, etc just Name it! Everything is Going.....

Just Last week Michigan in the USA witnessed the Flood they have not seen in 500 years.

And some of us are seeing all these Happenings and we do not see Reasons to Humble ourselves before GOD and Accept JESUS CHRIST.

GOD IS Merciful, Gracious and Loving..

But HE is also a Consuning Fire.

The Bible says " IT is a Fearful thing to fall into the Hands of The Living GOD.

The only Solution is for We all to Submit to Him and Accept JESUS CHRIST.irrespective of Nation, Continent, Religion, Race, tribe .

Don't be Deceived or Feel Comfortable with their so called Peace and Unity.

There is No Peace without THE PRINCE OF PEACE, JESUS CHRIST..

As for My Brothers and Sisters who will Quote to insult me as usual, pls insult me but don't Joke with the Message!

Insult me but Accept JESUS...

I know some of you who pour insults on me will be Saved and Accept JESUS one way or the Other by the Mercy of GOD. When we meet on the streets of Gold in Heaven , you will come to Appreciate me For bringing you the Truth.

I Love you All

Brother can you see how reality scares them to frustration! The Lord will bless you and keep you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 6:31pm On May 26, 2020
fairheart:
For the sake of more enlightenment and knowledge of the Gospel of God, I will share a few things about evangelism. When you are posting about repentance here and there, do it moderately. Moderation, persuasion, encouragement, and telling people about the "good news" are some of the pillars of the Gospel of Christ. The good news is not posting under every thread that people should repent from their sins; it is telling them about the plan of God for humanity. Isaiah 65: 17-24; Isaiah 66: 22-24; Revelation 7: 14-17; Revelation 21:1-8 These are some of the verses that mentioned the good news--that is, God's plan to balance the gear of life and give us a new beginning.

If you are asking people to repent, tell them about the good news in a way that they have never heard. I know this may be hard for you, but do ask for knowledge of God. One of the things that turn off people from accepting this Faith is "approach" we use to tell them about our faith. Think about it. Most people here have seen the same message you are carrying over and over; but trust me, we don't get to hear about God's plan for humanity in our Churches; I think this is the key to drawing people to God. Tell them about God's plan for them. A lot of people are grieving; tell them it is not because they have no Christ, for Christians do grieve, but our grieves are not in vain as those without God. I just feel you are not carrying this message well. Peace

My Dear! Who is stopping or holding you from Putting out the Truth you know?

Quoting the Bible is Good but it's the Doer of the Word that is Justifer..

Humble yourself ooo and Repent! Time is Short

It will be Worse for those who know and yet hinder others from knowing..

May JESUS open the Eye of your Understanding..
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Zyzxx10: 6:31pm On May 26, 2020
Locust nigbo?Make I carry my bucket go catch Dem do peppersoup.Animal activists no vex ooh.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by folake4u(f): 6:33pm On May 26, 2020
embarassed Endtime things oh
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Taiwojon(m): 6:34pm On May 26, 2020
BeerParIour:
[s][/s]

Enough of this rubbish here!
Are you the only religious person here?
You behave as if Jesus gave you alone a special contract.

Your post is becoming annoying, in fact, you don overthrown that BBQ dead meat seller on making annoying posts
he is telling you the truth
accept Jesus Christ and be save.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Reelnah: 6:34pm On May 26, 2020
India 1 million Boys
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by HITsquad: 6:35pm On May 26, 2020
smasher1:

Please wake up, the world doesn't have decades before it's end, not to talk of century.
you honestly think Lagos would be completely underwater in just few decades? Stuff like that doesn't happen overnight, maybe the beaches would be submerged by few decades,,, but threatening damages takes more than centuries, that that's why most of the world isn't taking climate change too serious... knowing the worst won't occur in their own life time.

Mother nature is a slow b!tch, but one thing is certain... she always gets her results.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Taiwojon(m): 6:36pm On May 26, 2020
Millennialaku:
angry angry angry angry NAIRALAND MODERATORS PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS GUY
he is a serious pest, same with YORUBAKINGING #SPITS
DO WHAT?
ban him for telling You the Truth abi?
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by fairheart(m): 6:38pm On May 26, 2020
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 6:41pm On May 26, 2020
fairheart:
This is exactly what I was trying to correct. You don't have to use your words to make people feel inferior or you holier. I have nothing against you. Funny thing is, you don't even know me, and you have to start assuming "He's a sinner" and has to repent? Is this the Gospel you received? Did you not read what the Master said? I pity you for your self-righteousness. Continue

Ok sir!

Rapture will Tell!

Remain Blessed!
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:43pm On May 26, 2020
Hmmm the plague grin grin Indians no dey hear
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by fairheart(m): 6:49pm On May 26, 2020
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Btruth: 6:50pm On May 26, 2020
God please have mercy on the world.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by 41lady(m): 6:58pm On May 26, 2020
It happened to Kaaba in saudi arabian b4 theirs was swarm of insect (black cricket) . God Almighty do send this insects to places where idols are worshipped and to warm people, to show them that He is God Almighty but people lack the knowledge and wisdom to understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4iP0fX_X1w
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Offpoint: 7:01pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

That's the Greatest deceit of the century!
Man has nothing to do to change climate. We are Absolutely limited..
That's THE KING of Kings Doing his thing!
What happens if the world doesn't end in 100 years from now?
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 7:06pm On May 26, 2020
zedman1:
I want to ask you a very sincere question ;
If that guy were to be a Muslim writing Islamic preachings on any and every topic on Nairaland, how would you feel?.... I know how you'll react. Mind you, every religion feel their way is the only way and see others as lost souls. We are Christians or Muslims or Buddhists or whatever religion MOSTLY because we were born into one or scarsely by choice. A fanatic is a fanatic, Christian or Muslim or any other religion at all. Think about it bro.

Bro be it known to you that NAIRALAND is a faceless forum where anyone be you literate or illiterate, small or big, rich or poor, christians, muslims, atheists, Hindu etc can easily come and air their view.

So for you to live long and be happy just focus on posts, Threads and comments that interests you most please...
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 7:06pm On May 26, 2020
This thing happened recently in East Africa countries and western part of Asia around January to February its very common annually in some areas
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:09pm On May 26, 2020
From Covid to locusts?

10 plagues!

2 Likes

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Spray(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2020
hotdealz:
Make dem go buy insecticide spray nau.
stop mentioning me please
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 26, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Actually this is an appropriate thread for his rantings.
Tell him! if Tables were turned he would have cried hate! Bunch of idiots
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Kenny9857(m): 7:17pm On May 26, 2020
BeerParIour:
[s][/s]

Enough of this rubbish here!
Are you the only religious person here?
You behave as if Jesus gave you alone a special contract.

Your post is becoming annoying, in fact, you don overthrown that BBQ dead meat seller on making annoying posts
Wetin be your own ?

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 7:21pm On May 26, 2020
dazzlingd:

You can't force your religion on people, you just can't! you retar.ded ignorant braindead religious idiots

He has not held you at gun point to agree or disagree with him, believe or disbelieve in his faith.

NAIRALAND is a home for all once you sign up you actually signed up for both good and bad vibes from the forum

It remains your personal right to consider your point of interest on posts you see here... Its a faceless forum afterall

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 7:22pm On May 26, 2020
Offpoint:

What happens if the world doesn't end in 100 years from now?

Me and you must have Ended on Earth
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by ObongBona(m): 7:24pm On May 26, 2020
prekumohtim:

A lot of things have really been happening lately which science have no answer to .Even their preventive measures are not working. It's a dreadful thing to fall into the hand of God . Imagine , almighty America can't do anything. They so much value their citizens to the extent they are ready to do anything but this time , they are been slaughtered in their thousands and unable to do anything. The world's economy is crumbling gradually, different signs are all over the world. We all need to repent , and turn back to God.

He who has ears, let him hear.

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Offpoint: 7:28pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Me and you must have Ended on Earth
I've got my answer... Lol
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Cantonese: 7:28pm On May 26, 2020
India is the dirtiest country that I have ever visited. Everywhere there are plenty of flies. Gutters are very black and worse than the gutters in Okokomaiko. Everywhere you go there are uncountable stray dirty dogs. The people hardly take their baths and everywhere you go people are coughing. The cough dry no be small.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by merieam16(f): 7:30pm On May 26, 2020
Millennialaku:
angry angry angry angry NAIRALAND MODERATORS PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS GUY
he is a serious pest, same with YORUBAKINGING #SPITS
pest? wat has he done?
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 7:30pm On May 26, 2020
fairheart:
It is very obvious you don't do independent study of your Bible. But I don't blame you. Whoever think he's standing should watch! Do not assume everyone you see here is a sinner. This view jeopardizes your own Salvation; you are to Preach with God and not for God. We are all looking for God's mercy, as no one is righteous and perfect in His sight. Learn to preach better, and not justify yourself, and do not assume you are holier than the next person. People see others as they themselves are. If there's Light in you, you will first search for this light in others before you start assuming they are sinner. That is my last word for you.

My Brother! This was put in me to give to you Now!

Matthew 23:13
But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that

Humble yourself and Repent bro!

I am Through with you..

Take this from Me..
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 7:32pm On May 26, 2020
Millennialaku:

you are pointless. even the bible says too much of every thing is not good angry angry

Did you buy data for him??
Is he using your phone?

NAIRALAND is an umbrella for everyone kindly understand this and deal with it bro

If his posts pisses you off, jump and pass next time you see it i usually do that but if you can’t then i think you should go create your own forum where you will probably have the power to bar anyone that posts what you dont like cos the last time i checked NAIRALAND still belongs to SEGUN

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.