Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

My Girlfriend Bleep With My Best Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Bleep With My Best Friend (5512 Views)

Powerful Bleep With A Slim, Petite Assed Girl Last Night / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Bleep With My Best Friend by Tillatalk: 1:11am On May 27, 2020
You are a mumu man .. sorry to use that grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Bleep With My Best Friend by foleskay(m): 1:15am On May 27, 2020
So much for your infatuation and imaginations. Ride one undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Bleep With My Best Friend by Hypnotise: 6:49am On May 27, 2020
Your post is in the rubbish.
Re: My Girlfriend Bleep With My Best Friend by Kirinwa: 7:25am On May 27, 2020
honestdealer:
Is this story real? Were the three of you sharing the same bed or how did it happen self.

Which one is how did it happen ontop mumu post.
Re: My Girlfriend Bleep With My Best Friend by songzDaniel01(m): 7:42am On May 27, 2020
BonPatrick:
Hi guys please I need your advice. For over a week I have not been my self. My girlfriend visit me on weekends Friday to Monday and during the weekends we make love and talk about how we are going to get married. My best friend visit me last week and spend the night. Around 3am I woke up I saw them fucking eachother she pleaded that he seduced her and he said she did. I don't know which one to believe I went back to sleep. I woke up by 6am and found them fucking again. I couldn't believe my best friend could do this to me I send him away and end our friendship he asks for forgiveness I told them to go. But the girl is hard to let go because her booty makes me crazy but on second thought I want to get rid of her please what should I do?
her booty is blocking ur sense of reasoning! Pap brain

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Bleep With My Best Friend by BonPatrick(m): 7:44am On May 27, 2020
Thanks
PoliticallyInco:

Keep writing.

You will eventually improve in areas like the plot, suspense, build up etc.

Eventually you will get better at writing captivating pieces.

Well done.
Re: My Girlfriend Bleep With My Best Friend by witnezHD(m): 8:04am On May 27, 2020
arthorjnr:
I smell something cooking... Your story!!!
africa magic epic
Re: My Girlfriend Bleep With My Best Friend by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:07am On May 27, 2020
tyup:
You can Fool everyone but not me and the sensible ones

Can you even listen n reread ur cooked up story undecided they went back to fucking few hours after you caught them? u even went to sleep to ur satisfaction..like seriously??

He need some attention on nairaland. My nigga is bored

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Bleep With My Best Friend by Smozeed(m): 8:46am On May 27, 2020
MTL STIPEND

With just #200 one time payment, you are on a journey of 2M within a short period of time.
You said how?

You will register and activate your account with just #200 then refer 3 people to register with your link and that's all, the matrix keeps moving as your downlines will also need 3 people to register under them then you move as your payment drops.

Find out how, get your link too and Get your account activated through this link: https://mtlstipend.com/?Mozeed.

Contact me via this link:
https:///2347031269670
Re: My Girlfriend Bleep With My Best Friend by cybriz82(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2020
wildcatter23:
My guy who do you this thing. You caught your girl and your guy screwing their brains out and you didn't take any action there and there.

There is a saying: Don't complain about what you tolerate. You swallowed their ill-conceived lies and allowed them continue their screw job. The first screw was enough to throw their asses out. They can continue that outside but you played cool. Look here, there is time for everything. There is time to act the fool and time to show your righteous indignation. You should have shown your dissatisfaction and sent them Packing. Your guy and your girl especially your girl nor get your fear at all.

It is say, the first action is important and if it's an accident like in your context, the second action shows it's deliberate. But guy, person fit use your mumu take collect abacha asset/loot just disappear from this country enter West Indies.

And you are crazy about her booty. Guy, you need help

btw this shìt you dropped here doesn't add up...better subtract yourself

D op even get sense pass u by far...see d epistle wey u write on top d nonsense we d op write n u believe am..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Bleep With My Best Friend by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:01am On May 27, 2020
Picture or i don't believe
Re: My Girlfriend Bleep With My Best Friend by Greatzeus(m): 10:40am On May 27, 2020
What if the story is true and it is the Op that is incredibly stupid?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Bleep With My Best Friend by BonPatrick(m): 11:13am On May 27, 2020
Thanks bro
cybriz82:

D op even get sense pass u by far...see d epistle wey u write on top d nonsense we d op write n u believe am..
Re: My Girlfriend Bleep With My Best Friend by wildcatter23(m): 12:04pm On May 27, 2020
cybriz82:

it's not a must to comment. That sense you feel that you have go and use it to build 4 decking. Don't come to my mention.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Bleep With My Best Friend by emkz: 12:24pm On May 27, 2020
Bros, you must not be let that booty go.

Forgive her and have an open relationship with her. You can even have a 3some with your best friend.

Okpor.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Bleep With My Best Friend by InfinityFabric: 2:16pm On May 27, 2020
Worst fake story of 2020, and it's still May!
Did u hibernate your brain or it's just working as advertised ?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Bleep With My Best Friend by Sensitivity: 2:17pm On May 27, 2020
BonPatrick:
Hi guys please I need your advice. For over a week I have not been my self. My girlfriend visit me on weekends Friday to Monday and during the weekends we make love and talk about how we are going to get married. My best friend visit me last week and spend the night. Around 3am I woke up I saw them fucking eachother she pleaded that he seduced her and he said she did. I don't know which one to believe I went back to sleep. I woke up by 6am and found them fucking again. I couldn't believe my best friend could do this to me I send him away and end our friendship he asks for forgiveness I told them to go. But the girl is hard to let go because her booty makes me crazy but on second thought I want to get rid of her please what should I do?
Marry her and regret for the rest of your life.
Re: My Girlfriend Bleep With My Best Friend by OmoDavido(m): 3:15pm On May 27, 2020
Story
Re: My Girlfriend Bleep With My Best Friend by BonPatrick(m): 7:26pm On May 27, 2020
Lol
InfinityFabric:
Worst fake story of 2020, and it's still May!
Did u hibernate your brain or it's just working as advertised ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? / ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka / Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.