Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 (48631 Views)

National Honours: Gov Adeleke Congratulates Aregbesola, Oyetola, Davido, Others / El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) / Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Aregbesola At Ekiti APC Mega Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by EnuguEnugu: 8:25am On May 31, 2020
b
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by donbachi(m): 8:25am On May 31, 2020
Davash222:

Tinubu will always be loyal to the Hausa/Fulani, automatically, he’s a boy to El rufai.
make we see how it will play out..small time him go dey kneel down dey greet tinubu.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Mycoin(m): 8:26am On May 31, 2020
his family problem
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Nobody: 8:26am On May 31, 2020
I like both men for their political sagacity.

Everybody na king for him lane

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Kingrefreshed: 8:27am On May 31, 2020
Crownbefitsme:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-isnt-my-man-says-el-rufai-congratulates-aregbesola-at-63/

That's not my problem. My problem is that some people here are witches and wizards.

They comment before the post. grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by bestpunterever: 8:27am On May 31, 2020
JasonScoolari:
[s]The North London boys surely have a way of making the West London boys look inferior... It was made manifest when the in-form North London stars anointed one of the West London illustrious son, Prof Yemi Osibande as the "Chairman, Use The Toilet Committee of Nigeria"

I trust Mallam Nasir "Aubameyang" El-rufai to put a nail in the coffin of his West London opponents come 2023 and equally send Asiwaju "Azpilecueta" Tinubu to a compulsory retirement.
[/s]
Trash

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Akaujaa(m): 8:28am On May 31, 2020
Politicians are good manipulators? They know perfectly how to manipulate the people. They throw some words to you and you go about debating, pondering and 'killing' yourselves while they go behind to enjoy themselves and strategize on how to further manipulate and hoodwink your senses.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by PigTormentor: 8:29am On May 31, 2020
Food don land for the retarded brainwashed IPIGS.

Oya, start with your irrational, illogical and nonsensical diatribes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by ScotMisile: 8:30am On May 31, 2020
Esseite:
El-rufai has never been a fan of godfatherism, but has always believed in striving for glory via any means neccessary.. tinubu on the other hand followed same path of any means neccessary, but only got there to become a godfather..

Nigerian growth is quite simple... run Government like a private organization, what is the sense in a liaison office in Abuja with a payroll/ recurrent expenditure of N50m/yr but has a revenue of just N556,000/annum when it could run like a hotel and earn more to run itself alongside Govt activities also.

...and what services shall you be rendering for profit (Don't mention tax).
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by jumper524(m): 8:30am On May 31, 2020
Nonybb:
I don't know why I hate fulani and Afonja so passionately. I just can't tell. I can't stand them as humans
eyaa, sorry for your heart..
may you live long to see them excell more.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by nzube89(m): 8:30am On May 31, 2020
Jakemedg:
Bros this isn't a matter of mate but interest。Just incase you don't know El-rufai,Kwankaso ,Atiku are more likely to win the presidency ticket ahead of Tinubu based on NORTH numerical strength
North is not United again tinubu have successfully planted his boy everywhere .1 is ganduje the day supreme court declared ganduje the elected governor of Kano that was the day 2023 was done and dusted , believe it not either tinubu will be president in 2023 or some he is backing .his boys are everywhere North ,east ,west .the day they wanted to oust oshimole tinubu instructed his boys to destroy any plan to remove oshimole .the cartel that twarted the plan was led by hope uzodimma and borno state governor

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Heavensent01(m): 8:30am On May 31, 2020
Davash222:

Tinubu will always be loyal to the Hausa/Fulani, automatically, he’s a boy to El rufai.

ba ilakaye

P implies Q
Q implies R

therefore P implies R

this is just simple logical inference

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by gaskiyamagana: 8:33am On May 31, 2020
JasonScoolari:
The North London boys surely have a way of making the West London boys look inferior... It was made manifest when the in-form North London stars anointed one of the West London illustrious son, Prof Yemi Osibande as the "Chairman, Use The Toilet Committee of Nigeria"

I trust Mallam Nasir "Aubameyang" El-rufai to put a nail in the coffin of his West London opponents come 2023 and equally send Asiwaju "Azpilecueta" Tinubu to a compulsory retirement.
Well done chest beater man.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Davash222(m): 8:33am On May 31, 2020
donbachi:
make we see how it will play out..small time him go dey kneel down dey greet tinubu.
Still doesn’t stop Tinubu from becoming a slave to the Fulanis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by ThatFairGuy: 8:34am On May 31, 2020
Davash222:
No sensible person will make a Thief his man.
Do you have leader? I feel your pain. E pain am. Goan hug transformer. Tinubu is greater than all Igbos, Dead or alive

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by gambia(m): 8:35am On May 31, 2020
Nonybb:
I don't know why I hate fulani and Afonja so passionately. I just can't tell. I can't stand them as humans

Same way an Average American can't stand blacks as humans, i hope you ain't going to church today, because its a total waste of time,energy and resources. Peace be unto you.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by ThatFairGuy: 8:36am On May 31, 2020
Ashiwaju will NEVER say a word. That's CLASS.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Karlifate: 8:36am On May 31, 2020
Akaujaa:
Politicians are good manipulators? They know perfectly how to manipulate the people. They throw some words to you and you go about debating, pondering and 'killing' yourselves while they go behind to enjoy themselves and strategize on how to further manipulate and hoodwink your senses.
Right... Naija Politicians & Pastors have thesame strategy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Basic123: 8:36am On May 31, 2020
PigTormentor:
Food don land for the retarded brainwashed IPIGS.

Oya, start with your irrational, illogical and nonsensical diatribes.
you will see them praising El rufai

grin

if Buhari attack Tinubu today... Buhari will become their friend!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Celenwa1: 8:37am On May 31, 2020
Love everyone but trust nobody
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by guvna(m): 8:38am On May 31, 2020
Jealous fulani basket, el-rufai the short man devil simply is.
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by ThatFairGuy: 8:38am On May 31, 2020
JasonScoolari:
The North London boys surely have a way of making the West London boys look inferior... It was made manifest when the in-form North London stars anointed one of the West London illustrious son, Prof Yemi Osibande as the "Chairman, Use The Toilet Committee of Nigeria"

Go and hang

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Nobody: 8:39am On May 31, 2020
ScotMisile:

...and what services shall you be rendering for profit (Don't mention tax).

Accomodation.
Event centre.
Consulting services.
Cafeterias.
Library.
Ict centre and proxy state research centers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by ThatFairGuy: 8:39am On May 31, 2020
Basic123:
grin
They're confused lots

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Henri8: 8:40am On May 31, 2020
adadike:
Ndigbo, stop canvassing for Elrufai . If he dare become president, our name is sorry. Infact, Buhari is an Angel compared to Elrufai . Becareful what you wish for
Is any Igbo canvassing for either El-Rufai or Tinubu?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by PigTormentor: 8:41am On May 31, 2020
Basic123:

grin

Aptly stated. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Raptureminded(m): 8:42am On May 31, 2020
Are you an intending farmer or even a farmer and you need *E-BOOKS* (to know more on how to rear, manage and to keep farm produce and livestocks) on the following; Poultry, fishery, cattle, grass cutter, goat, sheep, piggery, snail, dog and rabbit farming are available at affordable price.
Also *E-BOOKS* are available for crop farming like maize, apple, pineapple, rice, cowpea, cassava, oil-palm tree, rice, apple, cucumber, cocoa, cocoyam, yam, banana, pepper, garden egg, millet, water melon, etc.

*For more details and any one interested contact me or PM on WhatsApp with the phone number below:*
+2348142147545.
*Or email me at oguntundeluke@gmail.com*
*PLEASE NOTE THAT THE E-BOOKS ARE NOT FREE BUT AVAILABLE AT AFFORDABLE PRICE.*

Best regards
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Nobody: 8:44am On May 31, 2020
JasonScoolari:

. why you dey always dey wicked on Sundays? Na so you call imo state hotel on Sunday .

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by ipobarecriminals: 8:46am On May 31, 2020
So El Rufus is a saint? He doesn’t steal like Abacha? All of dem are same same
Davash222:
No sensible person will make a Thief his man.
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by philiancoop(m): 8:47am On May 31, 2020
Road to 2023
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by oloripelebe2: 8:49am On May 31, 2020
Jagaban is ur father

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) / Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi / Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.