Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 (48641 Views)

National Honours: Gov Adeleke Congratulates Aregbesola, Oyetola, Davido, Others / El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) / Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Aregbesola At Ekiti APC Mega Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by greatness22(m): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2023
Basic123:

Really ๐Ÿ˜†

Remain deluded

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR ๐Ÿ˜†
And your dead father is getting pissed in his grave ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Basic123: 11:21am On Apr 23, 2023
greatness22:
Bola Tinubu does not know your father, yet you wake up to insult people on his behalf. Your foolishness is large.
He never knew your parents and generation whey you wrote all those rubbish against him.

You can see that you are just a nonentity...who rant for nothing
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Basic123: 11:21am On Apr 23, 2023
greatness22:
And your dead father is getting pissed in his grave ๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜†
Fucking your dead useless mother in her grave ๐Ÿ˜†
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by greatness22(m): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2023
Basic123:

Tinubu influence and greatness is now official.
It has been crowned.
Times Magazine also confirmed that
Is like Tinubu is gbenshing your prostitute mother. grin
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Basic123: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2023
greatness22:
A post of over 3yrs ago, and you're still fooling yourself? Wow
Just to remind you that you have been a fools for 4years now ๐Ÿ˜†
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by greatness22(m): 11:22am On Apr 23, 2023
Basic123:

๐Ÿ˜†
Fucking your dead useless mother in her grave ๐Ÿ˜†
Has Tinubu fuรงk your useless mother today? grin
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by greatness22(m): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2023
Basic123:

Just to remind you that you have been a fools for 4years now ๐Ÿ˜†
Like your father who died out of hunger and your mother who Tinubu fuรงks for free
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by greatness22(m): 11:25am On Apr 23, 2023
Basic123:

He never knew your parents and generation whey you wrote all those rubbish against him.

You can see that you are just a nonentity...who rant for nothing
Fool have forgotten that I have a beef with you. Lol, you think I am gentle like those guys you insulted or those ones that report you?
I will deal with you like I did to your father before he died a foolish death
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Basic123: 11:25am On Apr 23, 2023
greatness22:
Like your father who died out of hunger and your mother who Tinubu fuรงks for free
๐Ÿ˜†

President Bola Tinubu GCFR ๐Ÿ˜†
Deal with that........
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Basic123: 11:29am On Apr 23, 2023
greatness22:
Your mom should deal with my rottweiler dick first. That prostitute you called mom is shameless. grin

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by greatness22(m): 11:32am On Apr 23, 2023
Basic123, the Fool don run. grin
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by greatness22(m): 11:34am On Apr 23, 2023
Basic123:
I don't report like others, I deal with bastards like you.
Your mom go collect prick today.
Son of a prostitute. cheesy
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by greatness22(m): 11:37am On Apr 23, 2023
Basic123:
๐Ÿ˜†

President Bola Tinubu GCFR ๐Ÿ˜†
Deal with that........
Son of a prostitute, why keep me waiting like your useless mom the first day I fcck her? ๐Ÿง
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Basic123: 11:38am On Apr 23, 2023
greatness22:
Are you running? Please don't be like your father who is a coward, I want to give your mom out to my dogs as a intimacy gadget. grin

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by greatness22(m): 11:43am On Apr 23, 2023
Basic123:
Coward. You throw in the towel too quick.
That won't stop me from fcking your useless mother ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Parachoko: 11:43am On Apr 23, 2023
JasonScoolari:
The North London boys surely have a way of making the West London boys look inferior... It was made manifest when the in-form North London stars anointed one of the West London illustrious son, Prof Yemi Osibande as the "Chairman, Use The Toilet Committee of Nigeria"

I trust Mallam Nasir "Aubameyang" El-rufai to put a nail in the coffin of his West London opponents come 2023 and equally send Asiwaju "Azpilecueta" Tinubu to a compulsory retirement.
grin

You saw the prophecy of how Okowa will deal with your mini god Ibori, but your hated for Asiwaju made you feel his for him
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Parachoko: 11:43am On Apr 23, 2023
AhoadaRivers:
E don happen o. No presidency for ewedulites. grin
grin
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Parachoko: 11:45am On Apr 23, 2023
Karlifate:
See Governor Nasir El-rufai listing their achievement so far:
- There's no party in Nigeria as formidable as APC.
- APC controls more states than any other political parties.
Come 2023, Mr Bola Ahmed Tinubu cannot be Nigeria's President cos the Hausa-Fulani cabal will frustrate his ambition. He's just a means to an end for them. El-rufai is subtly showing him the reality check.
grin
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by greatness22(m): 11:48am On Apr 23, 2023
waledeji:
My.nd44 Se.un rule 2
You did not report his own? foolish thing. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen / Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) / Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.