Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 (48635 Views)

National Honours: Gov Adeleke Congratulates Aregbesola, Oyetola, Davido, Others / El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) / Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Aregbesola At Ekiti APC Mega Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Urchman200: 8:58am On May 31, 2020
kehinde1588:

Can the North stand and win alone?

Even with there number, they can't win a United South. So why the over hyping?

You guys need to stop overrating the North. We know they have the number but has there been any election since 1999 a particular region did it alone without the support of another. Definitely NO.

El-Rufia himself knows power is returning to South come 2023. As far as APC exists as a party, they are returning power to the South.

I am super confident that if the ticket eventually goes to Tinubu, he will defeat anyone from the North considering his political network across all regions.

Politics is not played on social media and not by talking carelessly like El-Rufia has been doing. The real players don't make noise.
u and ur tinubu will continue to live in a dream paradise, I have nothing against a westerner becoming a president of this country ,the continue chant of Thieftinubu is a very big slap to most us of who have been begging for the desired change .
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Nobody: 8:59am On May 31, 2020
JasonScoolari:
The North London boys surely have a way of making the West London boys look inferior... It was made manifest when the in-form North London stars anointed one of the West London illustrious son, Prof Yemi Osibande as the "Chairman, Use The Toilet Committee of Nigeria"

I trust Mallam Nasir "Aubameyang" El-rufai to put a nail in the coffin of his West London opponents come 2023 and equally send Asiwaju "Azpilecueta" Tinubu to a compulsory retirement.

Lol. Naive ignorant and hateful Igbo man. Always disgracing himself. Is this not how you backed Saraki to 'retire' PMB and Tinubu? We all know how that ended.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by israelmao(m): 9:01am On May 31, 2020
The two are up for the same ambition we should expect nothing but contest in the quest for conquest.Pa Clark knows the true story why Tinubu's political pendulum of loyalty continuously swings towards the north and he(Clark) once told it and he (Tinubu) couldn't deny it.
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Tushed: 9:03am On May 31, 2020
Tinubu remains they greatest Nigerian leader in this contemporary time.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by AUTOCRATIC(m): 9:05am On May 31, 2020
Is this man ok,is tinubu his mate in all ramifications? All this aboki no get respect for elders

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Joefat: 9:09am On May 31, 2020
Aregbesola at 63.. And that lifeless Bubu was telling us Abba Kyari was 67 when he died... This country is fvcked with leaders from Hell fire..

Hbd to Oluwo Aregbesola

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Lastmankc(m): 9:10am On May 31, 2020
Tomorrow he will disagree with the statement. Saying, that he's been misquoted

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by yetunsbay(m): 9:14am On May 31, 2020
kehinde1588:

Even with their number, they can't win a United South. So why the over hyping?

You guys need to stop overrating the North. We know they have the number but has there been any election since 1999 a particular region did it alone without the support of another. Definitely NO.

El-Rufia himself knows power is returning to South come 2023. As far as APC exists as a party, they are returning power to the South.

I am super confident that if the ticket eventually goes to Tinubu, he will defeat anyone from the North considering his political network across all regions.

Politics is not played on social media and not by talking carelessly like El-Rufia has been doing. The real players don't make noise.
very rare u see Jagaban talking. Strategist

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by eldoradoxx: 9:20am On May 31, 2020
Yes North alone cannot produce president but they need only 3 States in the South to retain presidency in 2023. How will it work. Northern mafia in APC will fall out with Tinubu and Yoruba gang in APC before 2023 and they will go back to form a new party and field Tinubu. The North will head South East or South South and pick a VP nominee. Then South East or South South will remember how Tinubu outplayed in 2023 and decide to dash APC 3 States they want while casting their remaining votes for their dying party PDP. The deal is sealed and everyone goes home smiling while Tinubu and his gang go home to lick their wounds and return to opposition. But before then, Tinubu should be very careful, they would make serious attempt to take Lagos from him if he chooses to leave APC for another party, APC is not PDP that observed tenets of democracy and obeyed Lagos people whishes to remain in opposition, they know how Tinubu runs Lagos politics. The Governor may be federally empowered to take over Tinubu's business interest and block his source of revenue, dismantle his political structure who are serviced with public funds in form of state government contracts and replace them with new ones. No politics without money. Once a stubborn government can hijack Lagos Assembly from Tinubu and block his revenue that is linked to government contracts, he is a dead man.
kehinde1588:

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by lanchy: 9:23am On May 31, 2020
Well at least he is not complicit in the killing of Southern Kaduna indigenous christian people(s).....spits!!
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by anonymous1759(m): 9:25am On May 31, 2020
Davash222:
No sensible person will make a Thief his man.

Thief na Thief even the one wey steal meat for pot grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by adomuwiner(m): 9:28am On May 31, 2020
Ijoka road projects

he contractor handling okeobere to Idanre road have moved their equipment from the site due to non payment of contract fund, similarly, the the construction work from from Nepa round about to Ijoka has been stopped .
According to Breeze FM in Ijoka, Ijoka road is in bad shape. Some of the residents of the area have abandoned their home to let room in the town due to the bad road.
akeredolu is playing politics with the road.
Nobody knows the sin of Ijoka people why he abandoned their road and concentrate on oda road

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Gandollar(f): 9:28am On May 31, 2020
JAMO84:
Go and continue your 21 years slavery in the PDP. They're not even talking about giving anyone of you their ticket despite all your support for them, you people are errand boys and girls in the PDP but you think APC is your problem.
Oga, you are so miopic that anyone against APC is Igbo.

Arindin.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Ajixegun: 9:30am On May 31, 2020
"...You know I’m your man any day. I’m not Asiwaju’s man and you are Asiwaju’s man, but I am your man any day. Asiwaju and I have differences but you and I have no differences.”

Very childish of him.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Jakemedg(m): 9:30am On May 31, 2020
kehinde1588:

Bros the question should rather be "is the SOUTH united or more united than the NORTH"? Ofcourse the answer is capital letter NO
We shouldn't even be debating if southern Nigeria is united or not。 Tinubu ,Oshiomole or any southernerner may have tough time uniting the south 。 Although anything can happen but that's the reality

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Kemistri4(m): 9:30am On May 31, 2020
JAMO84:
Go and continue your 21 years slavery in the PDP. They're not even talking about giving anyone of you their ticket despite all your support for them, you people are errand boys and girls in the PDP but you think APC is your problem.

E pain dis one.

The pill is too bitter to swallow

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Dande55: 9:31am On May 31, 2020
In as much as I don't like tinubu for he's a coward and a tribal bigot. But he's still better than this narcissistic, religious and ethnic supremacist short man devil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Nobody: 9:32am On May 31, 2020
kehinde1588:

...So you expect the South South and South East to support you guys,after you guys made them look like inferior southerners in front of our people...The APC guys in those two regions have been severely ridiculed by you pawns just because you want to position your inconsequential brother in power... You guys are the most selfish region in Nigeria, but you call it sophistication.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Kemistri4(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Do you have leader? I feel your pain. E pain am. Goan hug transformer. Tinubu is greater than all Igbos, Dead or alive

E pain dis one.

Tinubu is a boy to the north. Swallow the bitter pill

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by BABANGBALI: 9:34am On May 31, 2020
The roforofo fight for 2023 go sweet my belle die. I can't wait for Tinubu to be disgraced and disappointed grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by BABANGBALI: 9:35am On May 31, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Do you have leader? I feel your pain. E pain am. Goan hug transformer. Tinubu is greater than all Igbos, Dead or alive
yinmu
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Kemistri4(m): 9:36am On May 31, 2020
PigTormentor:
Food don land for the retarded brainwashed IPIGS.

Oya, start with your irrational, illogical and nonsensical diatribes.

Hahaha

Look at this clown. Instead of facing his master El-rufai, he wants to drag Nd'igbo into it.

Is this how fearful u are of the midget grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Kemistri4(m): 9:37am On May 31, 2020
Grayoso:

Lol. Naive ignorant and hateful Igbo man. Always disgracing himself. Is this not how you backed Saraki to 'retire' PMB and Tinubu? We all know how that ended.

Lol
Leave "hateful Igbo man" . Face the Midget

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Yebosola(m): 9:38am On May 31, 2020
adadike:
Ndigbo, stop canvassing for Elrufai . If he dare become president, our name is sorry. Infact, Buhari is an Angel compared to Elrufai . Becareful what you wish for

Don't open their eyes oh, let them continue living in fool's paradise, Enemy of enemy is my friend crew.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Kemistri4(m): 9:38am On May 31, 2020
Gandollar:
Oga, you are so miopic that anyone against APC is Igbo.

Arindin.

Hahaha

Igbo is their nightmare

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Clothingonline9(m): 9:40am On May 31, 2020
Tinubu is the president we need the evil politician don’t want him because he will make Nigeria work like Lagos
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Yebosola(m): 9:40am On May 31, 2020
nzube89:
North is not United again tinubu have successfully planted his boy everywhere .1 is ganduje the day supreme court declared ganduje the elected governor of Kano that was the day 2023 was done and dusted , believe it not either tinubu will be president in 2023 or some he is backing .his boys are everywhere North ,east ,west .the day they wanted to oust oshimole tinubu instructed his boys to destroy any plan to remove oshimole .the cartel that twarted the plan was led by hope uzodimma and borno state governor

Your head get oil jare

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Stillthebest: 9:49am On May 31, 2020
shocked

They are deceiving themselves and the gullible ones,not me.
They are all friends. They are all playing on our intelligence. They are all living on us.

Only fools will buy this.

And if at all, they have issues, Rufai is only fighting himself.
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Amdoyin(m): 9:50am On May 31, 2020
Davash222:
No sensible person will make a Thief his man.
come and see saint o. Is El-rufai not a thief? The point is you hate Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by tyup(m): 9:53am On May 31, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

That's not my problem. My problem is that some people here are witches and wizards.

They comment before the post. grin grin

Lol grin
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Yebosola(m): 9:54am On May 31, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Ashiwaju will NEVER say a word. That's CLASS.

As if u know, empty drum makes the loudest noise. Jagaban Bogu "Bo lomo ogun, bo lomo ogun, wehin e wo ", is not by making noise everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau / Vivian Okeke Fails To Recite National Anthem, Pledge / 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.